** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 15.12.2012 - 13:00 Chernomorets Burgas - Lokomotiv Sofia First leg ended 3:1 for Loko. Yesterday was arrested 6 players from the home team for fixing matches and illegal betting, the mood in the home team will be very bad, not sure who will play for them and those who will be playing for sure their minds will be not in the game, very complicated situation. So, it is worth to try AW at odds around 6.00.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Botev Plovdiv (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Litex Lovech (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Beroe (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v Montana (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v Levski Sofia (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Cherno More (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Sofia Odds for AW or DA are wrong and they will drop for sure. Lokomotiv Sofia has made some good transfers in the winter and they will fight for safe from relegation, and the situation at Lokomotiv Plovdiv is not so good, team was left from some good players for this level and at all there is some issues between the owner and the fans. I think that may be the roles in the second part of the season in Bulgaria for both Lokomotivs will be changed. The difference between the teams is not as the odds represent, at all I think that there is no difference between them and odds like 5 - 5,50 for AW are not real.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Chernomorets-Levski Sf 2 Just 1 point separates 1st Ludogorets and 2nd Levski.The big factor here is that Levski are going to be sponsored by Gazprom who wants results...and they want them now.6th Chernomorets is a decent playing team,especially at home.But Levski will be highly motivated to win this one,because of the money they will get.They are building a new stadium and the goal is only one-Champions League.There are huge expectations in Levski for this season and the beginning of the season is very important.Basile De Carvalho is available for this game,he is Levski and A group top scorer hitting the target 13 times in 15 games and i expect him to score one goal at least.Chernomorets's coach Dimitar Dimitrov is a huge Levski fan so this will be in much of a help given the fact that Chernomorets cannot qualify in top 4. They are far from the relegation zone too so their will be no pressure on them and they won't be in a must win situation. .There are no major missing players in both camps.In H2H Levski have won 2 of the last 4 games.As i said Gazprom are monitoring the club's perfomance and Levski cannot afford to lose points.I recommend this bet and i would of go for -1 Ah but this market is still unavailable.The odds will drop fast in day or two.GL

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Simeon, I strongly disagree with your preview and I think some of the info you are providing to non-Bulgarian punters is very twisted. First, Dimitar Dimitrov might be a "huge Levski fan", but he also has amazing winning record exactly against Levski. You are trying to imply that he will probably gift the game to Levski, and knowing the reputation of Bulgarian football, many non-Bulgarians will believe you. This is simply not true. Second, you are saying Levski is going to be sponsored by Gazprom as it is a confirmed fact, while actually this is far from certain. It is in fact very likely that Gazprom back off from the deal. So for the time being there is no Gazprom factor that can influence betting on Levski games. You are presenting things as if Gazprom already own Levski and they are pushing them for good results, and this is simply a wrong information. The Gazprom deal was designed by the former prime minister, who is a huge fan of Levski. However, the guy resigned and there is nothing signed yet, so probably the whole deal will collapse. And saying that "Gazprom is monitoring Levski's performance" is simply laughable. Third, Champions League has never been mentioned as a goal for Levski from their management. You are again presenting it as if they have invested tones of money and they want CL footie badly, which is again not true. None of the leading Bulgarian clubs have declared CL as a realistic goal, because they know and they have admitted that they are yet too far from CL standards. Fourth, Chernomorets have excellent H2H against Levski lately. In the last five games in Bourgas, Chernomorets have 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Chernomorets won the last two games in Burgas. Even in Sofia Chernomorets is a very difficult match-up for Levski. I think this information about H2H is much more worthy of mentioning than made-up Gazprom sensational stuff. Fifth, there were even bigger expectations for Levski last spring, but their performance was a complete failure. I don't see how "huge expectations" translates into successful performance. There are huge expectations for Levski each season as a matter of fact. Sixth, I don't think that the current Levski's team is stronger than last year's. And last year's Levski were outplayed twice by Chernomorets, lost 2:0 in Burgas and got a draw in Sofia. In sum, if there is value in this game, it is certainly with the home team. 1.57 for a mediocre Levski away from home to a very difficult opponent like Chernomorets is simply a joke. Chernomorets or Draw 10pt Chernomorets 5pt P.S. Sorry if the tone sounds patronizing but you are presenting this tip like a salesman advertising a product he's trying to sell - very selective, one-sided and exaggerated information.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Fedar, I agree with all your points but both of you together with Simeon:"There are no major missing players in both camps" are missing other fact. Chernomoretz was left from their top 3 players Boli, Faugh-Porret and Ouattara. The last one has not come in Bulgaria after his play in Africa Cup. These 3 players were maybe the best 3 players of Chernomoretz. Their top scorer V.Hristov has gone to Beroe, they have sold their CB P. Dimov to Levski and some other players also has left the team. The financial situation at Chernomoretz is very bad, not sure what will happen with them. The only thing that left in the team is the coach, yes Dimitrov is very big motivator , but the players are not the same as from the first part of the season. Everything could happen, but result different from AW will be surprise, for me the odds are fair from the bookies.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13

Fedar' date=' I agree with all your points but both of you together with Simeon:"There are no major missing players in both camps" are missing other fact. Chernomoretz was left from their top 3 players Boli, Faugh-Porret and Ouattara. The last one has not come in Bulgaria after his play in Africa Cup. These 3 players were maybe the best 3 players of Chernomoretz. Their top scorer V.Hristov has gone to Beroe, they have sold their CB P. Dimov to Levski and some other players also has left the team. The financial situation at Chernomoretz is very bad, not sure what will happen with them. The only thing that left in the team is the coach, yes Dimitrov is very big motivator , but the players are not the same as from the first part of the season. Everything could happen, but result different from AW will be surprise, for me the odds are fair from the bookies.
Hariton, Chernomorets is doing this exercise every break - they sell several of their best players and they still find cheap foreign talents who are equal or even better than the guys sold. This cycle has repeated a few times and I think coach Dimitar Dimitrov has found some good talents once again. And they have been in financial turmoil for about two years, during which they were very successful against Levski. Of course, I am not saying Chernomorets is favorite or anything. Naturally, Levski are stronger and are the favorite, but at such prices definitely value goes with the home team. Away win should 1.90-2.00, no way on Earth 1.50.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 It's also interesting to note that levski's last victory in Burgas was back in season 2003/04...that said though and as much as I would love to see them lose points I doubt it will happen. In fact I am pretty sure that if the game is 0-0 up until the 60' there will be either a penalty or some funny goal situation and levski will win...we've seen plenty of that crap during their games already. Still, though if their odds go down more, the value would definitely be on the +1AH. The other potential banana skin for me is the Slavia - Botev game. I still have my doubts that Botev will perform well under their new coach Stoilov, while Slavia has strengthen a bit, so the draw is definitely a possibility, but I'll have to look further into the game before making a bet. Montana could be potential away win too, considering the joke Etar has become since their president decided to sack nearly all players from last season, so now their are basically with a completely new team...but once again I am not prepared to make a pick.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Bulgarian A PFG is opening up its spring session this Friday with the game: Slavia - Botev Analyzing both teams, I see absolutely no reason why Botev is the bookie's favorite. Slavia is such an improved team after new coach Vutsov took over in December. As I have mentioned here, he might not be an amazing trainer, but he is a great motivator and this skill always shows as the teams he coaches always have strong fighting spirit and high morale. Slavia defeated Botev twice since Vutsov took over - 3:0 in Sofia and 1:0 in Plovdiv for the Cup. Slavia had some good results during the winter preparation like a victory over Romanian Vaslui. The team is full of very experienced players - the veterans Lazarov, Yanchev and goalkeeper Petkov (all three with hundreds of games in A PFG and local legends), the former Bulgaria international and Bundesliga player Chavdar Yankov, the former Japan international Matsui, the very experienced and solid defender Zhelev, one of the most promising defenders in A PFG - Zlatkov, solid Serb midfielder Popara - an object of interest for the local top teams.....Yes, many of these guys are 30+, but they are top dogs and should never be underestimated. I am not sure Botev have better players. I see only two top players in their team - the young super-talent Nedelev and the great experienced striker Tsvetkov. All the rest are players who are not better than Slavia's. Botev has signed a new manager during the winter - Stanimir Stoilov. The guy is controversial, as he had two great seasons with Levski in the beginning of his career, but it was back in 2006, and since then everything he has done has been huge failure - his last season in Levski, Litex Lovech, national team, Anorthosis (Cyprus). Stoilov has not been recepted well by Botev's fans who wrote a declaration in support of the former manager and warned Stoilov make sure that his hot connection with Levski Sofia will not interfere with his work in Botev. So, surely there will be a lot of tension on Stoilov to deliver results and the fans of Botev will quickly jump at him if he starts badly. In general, the pressure on Botev is high - the fans and media want results and have very high expectations. However, I am not sure that the expectations match the actual potential of Botev. Slavia, in contrast, are relaxed and not under pressure. Slavia @ 3.20 (bet 365)

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 The club celebrates 100th anniversary this year and they made "organizаtion" to play in next European tournaments but Slavia=MAFIA, so be carefully with their games : ) Really start with hopes spring half of the season but Slavia has not ambition in "A" PFG. Slavia will focus in the Cup of Bulgaria where were the two wins against Botev, two games which are very suspicious...Also Yankov, Matsui, Popara, T.Kolev, Akiyoshi, Dulgerov and other 2-3 players will be absent. I think Botev did not play powerfull for the Cup against Slavia and now get revenge with second win for championship. Botev have not problem with injured players. T.Nedelev is may be most talanted player in BG football. The only thing bothering me is the odds, I expect arround 4,00 but the odds are 2,00-2,20...

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Other game which deserves attention is Lokomotiv Plovdiv-Lokomotiv Sofia. The difference between them is not so the position on the table and the odds for both teams 1,53 3,70 5,00. Lokomotiv Plovdiv did not made very good selection while Lokomotiv Sofia attracted several new players. Also the coach of the team ot Sofia is the old of Lokomotiv Plovdiv so he know them very well. Lokomotiv Sofia have a need from points and the odds here are good enough for DC 2,38 or DNB 4,00.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 The game for tomorrow catches my attention - Slavia against Botev Plovdiv. Despite the new coach and several new players in Botev and the large amount of missing players in Slavia - Yankov, Antonov, Mitsui, T.Kolev, Akiyoshi etc. Slavia has always been a very bad opponent for Botev at home. In the last 11 games between those two teams in Sofia - Slavia has won all the 11 games. During the winter brake Botev did not show any great improvement and the lack of a solid striker will definitely prove to be a problem for them during the upcoming half season. Following the experience Slavia players have and the bad pitch which is expected tomorrow odds of 1.73 for double chance for home win or draw seem amazing to me. Slavia or Draw Double Chance @ 1.73 Sportingbet high stakes

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 For today game Slavia - Botev for me the best bet is under 2,5. odds are around 1,60 but I can not see any other bet on this game. There will be a lot of tackles in the midfield and a lot fight. Both coaches will not risk and go to attack. Everything could happen in this game for me. I already wrote about the game of Lokomotivs, so the other game that catches my attention is the game Botev Vratza - Beroe. In the winter Botev Vratza was left from their best players, the GK M.Ivanov gone to Levski and the atacking man Varela gone to CSKA also Romanov(mid) has gone to Poland. The newcomers are nothing special. The team of Beroe was strengthened in the winter with some experienced players for our A division and I am sure that they will perfrom far better that he autumn. 2,20 DNB at bet365 has value imo.

Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Sofia Odds for AW or DA are wrong and they will drop for sure. Lokomotiv Sofia has made some good transfers in the winter and they will fight for safe from relegation, and the situation at Lokomotiv Plovdiv is not so good, team was left from some good players for this level and at all there is some issues between the owner and the fans. I think that may be the roles in the second part of the season in Bulgaria for both Lokomotivs will be changed. The difference between the teams is not as the odds represent, at all I think that there is no difference between them and odds like 5 - 5,50 for AW are not real.
AW at bet365 now is 3,75 :)

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Botev Plovdiv v Levski Sofia (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v Slavia Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v FC Botev Vratsa (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v Chernomorets Burgas (13:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Ludogorets Razgrad (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Levski will win at Plovdiv.Last weekend they had no problems against Chernomorets winning by 2 goals in the 1st half.During the second,the defenders were passing the ball between them.It was an easy win despite not being a great football from both teams.Anyway Botev drew in Sofia against Slavia.BOtev changed the coach during the summer break,hoping to qualify for Europe.He is the coach who took part in CL and Europe League when he was in Levski 6-7 years ago.They he was fired due to bad perfomance in the local championship.Now he is fired up to beat them.This ain't gonna happen.H2H BOtev have not won against Levski since i don't know when.In 11 games Levsk have won 10 and drew once.This stat is not from great importance because 2 years ago Botev were top 5 relegation candidates,but since then it was a big investment in the club and now they will qualify in top 5...As i tipped last week Carvalho made the difference between the two teams.Now something similar will happen.Botev's defence is slow and against Levski's fast forwards they will be uncapable to stop them.Plovdiv is always a tough place to visit but Levski's ambition will be enough to win the game.AW win 1.95 with bet365 odds will drop fast so you have to act now.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 CSKA - Chernomorets My favorite CSKA is once again in a huge mess before meeting Chernomorets. The team lost in a shameful way at home to Litex last Saturday, after more than decade without a loss in Sofia against this team. The new Serbian coach Jesic, as I expected, turned out to be a complete muppet and amateur. First, he messed up entirely the starting line-up, then he substituted the two most dangerous offensive players for defenders when the team needed to recover a two goal deficit at home with 25 minutes left, giving after the game the insane explanation that he "wanted to spare them as the game was already lost". The Serbian muppet brought with him some Serbian assistants who turned out to have no licenses, so he had to replace them just one day before the start of the season. It seems that the whole winter preparation has been ruined by this bunch of amateurs, as the team seemed to entirely lack physical fitness against Litex. Besides, the defense - which has been the best defense in the league under previous coach, has been absolutely terrible and devastating against Litex, despite featuring the same guys from the first half of the season. On top of all this, the Serbian "specialist" accused publicly his two best and most important players - key striker Platini and captain Bandalovski, for the loss against Litex and took them out of the team for the match tomorrow. There is a lot of info that the players strongly dislike the Serbian and want him out of the team. The club director announced publicly that if the team fails to win tomorrow, the Serbian coach will be fired. I have strong reasons to believe that some of the players will strongly want to see their coach leave as soon as possible and will not mind us failing to win against Chernomorets. I recommend to you two bets: Chernomorets AH+1 (odds will be released tomorrow, but expect them to be around 2.10) andUnder 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet365)As Chernomorets will surely park the bus and CSKA will be without their key striker Platini, who got kicked out of the team by the coach. Also Bandalovski, besides being a full-back, is one of the best dribblers in the team, and his absence will be another factor in favor of unders.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 HW for CSKA, I don`t know one or two goal but Chernomorets +1AH max void : ) Platini is not a problem because Kamburov is possible. Also the team has reserves in defensive plan to change Bandalovski. p.s Lokomotiv Sf-Minyor Pernik Lokomotiv Sf -1AH, Lokomotiv with more experience, better selection and training than Minyor. I expect 2:0, 3:1...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v Botev Plovdiv (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo v Beroe (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slavia Sofia v Cherno More (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v Litex Lovech (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Montana (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Tomorrow there are the national cup 1/4 finals, first leg. Some suggestions: 1) Levski - Litex Game will be played at closed doors as Levski have been sanctioned for violence at the stands. Levski played terrible football in Plovdiv in weekend and lost deservedly. The tension and pressure on the coach and players is mounting. Several key players will be missing due to suspension and injuries. Litex is in excellent mood at the moment, full-squad, no pressure whatsoever, coach Hristo Stoichkov is doing great job with this young team. They are more than capable of getting at least a draw under these circumstances. Litex or Draw @ 2.00 (bwin) 2. Minyor - Slavia Minyor is surely going to play in the second division next year, unless they cease to exist in the professional football, because the financial crisis is the team is terrible and there's slim hope for positive change. There haven't been any salaries in the team for months and players practically train and play only for glory. The national cup should be of least concern for this team which mere existence is under threat. Slavia, as I wrote several times here, is a team on the rise. They started well, they are playing good football under new coach, and this year they are having a one century anniversary, so there are high ambitions to gain place in Europa League, which is practically possible only through the national cup. I think they will get the job done easily already in the first leg. Slavia @ 1.75 (Marathon)

Tomorrow there are the national cup 1/4 finals, first leg. Some suggestions: 1) Levski - Litex Game will be played at closed doors as Levski have been sanctioned for violence at the stands. Levski played terrible football in Plovdiv in weekend and lost deservedly. The tension and pressure on the coach and players is mounting. Several key players will be missing due to suspension and injuries. Litex is in excellent mood at the moment, full-squad, no pressure whatsoever, coach Hristo Stoichkov is doing great job with this young team. They are more than capable of getting at least a draw under these circumstances. Litex or Draw @ 2.00 (bwin) 2. Minyor - Slavia Minyor is surely going to play in the second division next year, unless they cease to exist in the professional football, because the financial crisis is the team is terrible and there's slim hope for positive change. There haven't been any salaries in the team for months and players practically train and play only for glory. The national cup should be of least concern for this team which mere existence is under threat. Slavia, as I wrote several times here, is a team on the rise. They started well, they are playing good football under new coach, and this year they are having a one century anniversary, so there are high ambitions to gain place in Europa League, which is practically possible only through the national cup. I think they will get the job done easily already in the first leg. Slavia @ 1.75 (Marathon)
Minyor - Slavia 2-5 :D Bet won very easily, feel sorry didn't trust Slavia on a handicap, but just didn't have enough info on the actual condition of Minyor which seems to be worse than expected. As I said, Slavia is a team on the rise which is still undervalued by the betting market, and we should make use of it. Levski - Litex 1-0 :@ Litex totally dominated the game! Levski had one chance, and scored one goal. Scandalous refereeing as a clear Litex goal was annulled in the last minute without any visible reason. :wall Levski's defense is very bad and they will suffer a lot.

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Another round coming in the Bulgarian A PFG. Here are my two suggestions, hoping to improve the strike rate: 1. Loko Plovdiv - CSKA. Under 2.5 @ 1.95 (Bet Victor) Clearly this game should be more prone to unders. CSKA is in very bad form and really struggling to create chances. The team fired their Serbian coach, but is legacy is still there - very bad physical condition of the team, evident in the last 30 minutes in the Cup game. Their best scorer Platini is still doubtful, but even if he plays, his condition is not optimal at the moment. CSKA just doesn't play good football at the moments and will need at least a few more games before showing some significant improvement. Loko Plovdiv are no world-beaters themselves. They are a modest team who will most probably be defensive minded against CSKA. The weather will be very bad on Saturday and I expect bad condition of the pitch. All in all, it should be another ugly Bulgarian football game with a lot of challenges and fights, and little goal scoring chances. I will be very surprised if this game produces many goals. 2. Minyor - Litex Litex -1 Handicap @ 2.40 (paddy) Insane price given by paddy for this one. As I mentioned, Minyor are practically a bankrupt team which was left by nearly all capable players who started the season. They have got no salaries and are 100% going down to the second division. They got humiliated during the week at their own stadium by Slavia - 2:5, even though Slavia played half an hour with one man less on the pitch and a central forward as a goal-keeper. Litex are definitely higher class than Slavia and they are the best playing team in the country at the moment. They had a very unlucky week as they drew with Loko Plovdiv at home and lost in Sofia to Levski for the Cup, although they were much better in both games. Now I am sure they will release their anger on poor miserable Minyor. I have absolutely no idea how paddy can come up with such price on the away handicap. The only explanation I can come up with is the expected bad weather. But Minyor is so much weaker than Litex at the moment, and besides, if Minyor were to make use of the bad weather and probably pitch against Litex, this means they would have to play a dirty football with lots of tough challenges and time wasting. I don't think that a team which has already given up the fight and basically plays only for glory will resort to such measures. I am confident Litex will cruise easily and I expect 0-3 or 0-4 for the visitors.

Another round coming in the Bulgarian A PFG. Here are my two suggestions, hoping to improve the strike rate: 1. Loko Plovdiv - CSKA. Under 2.5 @ 1.95 (Bet Victor) Clearly this game should be more prone to unders. CSKA is in very bad form and really struggling to create chances. The team fired their Serbian coach, but is legacy is still there - very bad physical condition of the team, evident in the last 30 minutes in the Cup game. Their best scorer Platini is still doubtful, but even if he plays, his condition is not optimal at the moment. CSKA just doesn't play good football at the moments and will need at least a few more games before showing some significant improvement. Loko Plovdiv are no world-beaters themselves. They are a modest team who will most probably be defensive minded against CSKA. The weather will be very bad on Saturday and I expect bad condition of the pitch. All in all, it should be another ugly Bulgarian football game with a lot of challenges and fights, and little goal scoring chances. I will be very surprised if this game produces many goals. 2. Minyor - Litex Litex -1 Handicap @ 2.40 (paddy) Insane price given by paddy for this one. As I mentioned, Minyor are practically a bankrupt team which was left by nearly all capable players who started the season. They have got no salaries and are 100% going down to the second division. They got humiliated during the week at their own stadium by Slavia - 2:5, even though Slavia played half an hour with one man less on the pitch and a central forward as a goal-keeper. Litex are definitely higher class than Slavia and they are the best playing team in the country at the moment. They had a very unlucky week as they drew with Loko Plovdiv at home and lost in Sofia to Levski for the Cup, although they were much better in both games. Now I am sure they will release their anger on poor miserable Minyor. I have absolutely no idea how paddy can come up with such price on the away handicap. The only explanation I can come up with is the expected bad weather. But Minyor is so much weaker than Litex at the moment, and besides, if Minyor were to make use of the bad weather and probably pitch against Litex, this means they would have to play a dirty football with lots of tough challenges and time wasting. I don't think that a team which has already given up the fight and basically plays only for glory will resort to such measures. I am confident Litex will cruise easily and I expect 0-3 or 0-4 for the visitors.
More than that our local bookie has blocked this game.This game is clarly a gift given the away price.Litex won't have problem to cover the -1 handicap

Re: Bulgaria > A PFG > 2012/13 Slavia Sofia v Cherno More Here is the best value imo. Slavia has played a game for the Cup in the midweek, they have received 2 red cards there one for the GK(not so important as they good reserve GK) and one for the CD. For the bulgarian football this schedule Wed - Sat is very hard. On the other hand we have the team of Cherno More with 2 lost from the re-start of the season, after the game with Slavia they will have games with Levski and Botev Pl, I can not see how they will win there, so the only real chance to get some points is the game with Slavia. Other scenario that is very possible is Slavia will give the 3 points to Cherno More, and than Cherno More will return the points to Levski, I know that this sounds funny, but these things are happening in Bulgarian football, and Slavia is one of the teams that is for sure involved in this things. for me DNB @5,00 with bet365 is a nice bet.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cherno More v Levski Sofia (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v FC Botev Vratsa (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Pirin Gotse Delchev v FC Etar Veliko Tarnovo (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beroe v Slavia Sofia (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 31 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Ludogorets Razgrad (13:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Chernomorets Burgas (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montana v Botev Plovdiv (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]