** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD fri 13th july

Muamarra 0.5 pts e.w 25/1 paddy p 1.50 newmarket I fancy Golden Lilac to hose up but at evens it's of no interest for this competition so I'll leave it for Wizzkid! Lol Ill side with Muamarra as he Won 2 starts back over 6f in very easy fashion of a mark of 85. He then raced over The minimum on his latest start. A distance he's never won over and appears to be too short. He has won 2 of his 3 starts at 6f and with Martin Harley back on board I feel he could go well at a price! :hope

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 420 York - Jamaican Bolt - 5/2 - VC, Ladbrokes If I was a bear, I would find a cave and not come out until this ****e had passed!! WTF!? Hailstorm today with thunder and lightning in Dorset. This one appears to get on with the soft conditions and bolted up last time. Lightly raced and scope for progression despite the leap in class. Won easily last time in a very poor race but time was good none the less.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july *Perfect Step - Newmarket 1:20* Looks a very progressive horse, and the handicapper has done a poor job here in my opinion, it was a fine 2nd last time out at Ascot in a Class 2 handicap, and gets to run off the same mark here tomorrow, on a track where it was oh so impressive on it's maiden win, beating 18 rivals. It will love the track, will go on the ground, and has the best form in the book in my eyes. Roger Varian is one of the best trainer's around in my opinion, his figures speak for itself. 82 winnere in 424 runners producing a profit of +£69.57 to level stakes. On the turf flat, the profit is +£74.76. Neil Callin is 2 from 11 on this course for Varian and his overall record for him is superb. 38 wins for 226 rides with a profit of +£47.74 to level stakes. Ticks a lot of boxes this horse. *1 Point WIN @ 3/1 Paddy Power BOG*

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 1350 newmarket 1 pt win mince 8/1 pp ran a poor race last time out finishing 7th from 10, on good to firm ground,hopefully this easier surface may help to get back to winning ways, doyle/charlton combo have a near 20% strike rate when teaming up, sholaan may be the danger and i will have little bit on it as i have a ante postbet for goodwood on that horse

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 1:50 Newmarket: Peri Wango 1pt win 10/1 Bet365 Peri Wango by sprinter Australian sprinter Choisir could well leave his Royal Ascot running behind dropped back two furlongs. Having said that he went well for a long way in the Britannia before fading. That was Piri Wango's first run on turf and with Frankie Dettori again in the plate a good run looks likely and earlier form behind Ishvana at Dundalk gives some encouragement too.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 4.00 Newbury JUST FOR MARY win @ 9/1 (Skybet) Won 4 times over 5f in Ireland on his first couple of seasons and ran very well also in defeats, always over the minimum trip, finishing 2nd in tough handicaps off marks in the 80s (rated up to 87 at the end of 2009). Moved to Daniel Mark Loughnane's yard three years ago and his form has been very patch since with his mark dropping down to 56 off which he won his last race last August (5f at Ffos Las). Ran well again a couple of times finishing second at the Curragh last September in high quality sprint over 5f on soft ground when beaten just a short head off 72. Ran well on his first two starts of the season at Ripon (both 5f, soft, class 5 handicaps off 69) first time ridden by today's apprentice Laura Simpson, finishing both times 4, beaten 2.5 and 2.75L. Wasn't disgrace when 6th over the same C&D in May but came back to his best form yesterday (12th July) when motoring home in the last furlong after a terrible start finishing 3rd just a neck behind the second. His recent record (1 win in the last 3 years) isn't inspiring but his record over 5f in this period of the year is very good (5f record in July reads 112061563) and loves cut in the ground. Racing off the same mark of 66 with a 7lb claimer on board the 8yo gelding is actually racing off his third lowest mark ever and when he ran off a similar mark just one year ago he won easily. This looks an easy race being a class 5 and if he breaks well he could finally achieve another success giving the first ever win also to her young apprentice jockey who rode just once this year when 4th together with today's horse at Ripon in April off a 3lb higher mark in a better race than this (beat Sir Geoffrey who dominated yesterday's race at Doncaster where he finished third and was beaten but decent sprinters like Mata Hari Blue (twice third in her last three starts) and Riflessione (thrice second in his last four starts) and that day he was also quite strongly supported in the market).

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 3.25 Newbury - Rhamnus - A competitive race here with some good recent winners in, my choice is for Rhamnus with Euxton Hall a close second. Rhamnus won in soft conditions last time out in a maiden at Sandown comfortably and may improve for that run today. This is Richard Hannon's first string here ridden by Richard Hughes and when this trainer/jockey combo's runners start favourite here at Newbury then they have achieved a strike rate of over 44% since 1997 (69 runners, 31 winners) for an L.S.P of +14.87pts. 3.25 Newbury: Rhamnus - 1pt win @ 5/4 BetVictor (BOG)

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 2.35 York: Tyregiant.com Summer Stakes (Group 3) (6f) This does not a vintage Summer Stakes and looks a very good opportunity for Sentaril to gain compensation for her second at Ascot, she only has Margot Did above her on ratings and that filly is out of form at the minute. She goes on the surface and is a progressive type. Of the others Radio Gaga is put forward as an each way alternative, she is improving and I believe we haven’t seen the best of her yet. Selections: 1pts Senratil 5/4 Bet365

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 3.45 YORK THE FUN CRUSHER @ 18/1 BETVICTOR (BOG) .5ew Really fancied this one last time but ran no sort of race and there must have been something amiss he was backed down to 4/1 fav that day in a really competitive hcap, interesting that trainer runs him in this today even though he is out of the hcap. His run at Donny was full of promise when hampered and staying on really well, if he can reproduce that will go close today at a massive price.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july

*Perfect Step - Newmarket 1:20* Looks a very progressive horse, and the handicapper has done a poor job here in my opinion, it was a fine 2nd last time out at Ascot in a Class 2 handicap, and gets to run off the same mark here tomorrow, on a track where it was oh so impressive on it's maiden win, beating 18 rivals. It will love the track, will go on the ground, and has the best form in the book in my eyes. Roger Varian is one of the best trainer's around in my opinion, his figures speak for itself. 82 winnere in 424 runners producing a profit of +£69.57 to level stakes. On the turf flat, the profit is +£74.76. Neil Callin is 2 from 11 on this course for Varian and his overall record for him is superb. 38 wins for 226 rides with a profit of +£47.74 to level stakes. Ticks a lot of boxes this horse. *1 Point WIN @ 3/1 Paddy Power BOG*
Non-Runner BH... *Hydrant - Chester 9:10* This horse loves softer going, major plus, first thing i looked at. Won by 7 lengths two runs back at Nottingham and looked well ahead of the handicapper on that run. Very nice run last time out at York where it was 3rd of 15. Has gone up another 5 pounds for that run, but Adam Beschizza takes off 3 of those pounds, and the horse is also dropped in grade from Class 4 to Class 5, so that evens out the weight gain. Peter Salmon is in good form with 2 winners from his last 7 runners, and he is well in the profit to level stakes on the turf flat. Solid chance. *1 Point WIN @ 7/2 VC BOG*

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 5:30 York - Tidentime Was a NR on 7th July at Sandown and now placed in this apprentice race. Channon has won 3 of 6 apprentice races that his horses have been in this year is 3 from 17 at the track in the last 365 days. Charles Bishop does well when on Channon's and it is the jockeys only ride of the day. 9/1 bet365 - win

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july SENDMYLOVETOROSE 2.25 Newmarket. 2 from 2 and could quite easily make it 3 from 3. Has to deal with several unexposed types, but is already proven on the ground and does stay the trip well, so thay uphill finish shouldn't be a concern. Can go from the front, so should go very well. 2/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 5.10 Newbury Wordiness 1pt win @ 22/1 Bet365 Take a chance on this horse to be a different proposition encountering soft ground for the first time. He is by Dansili which would suggest he should relish conditions. He ran well on his latest start finishing 2nd in a handicap off 62. He is 3lbs higher here and has a very inexpereinced jockey on board but I fancy him to show improved form on the soft ground. The Durack yard are in good form with a recent winner so fingers crossed for a good run.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july Newb 4.35 - Troopingthecolour - win at 11/4 bog bet365 Drops back to 10f now after being well beaten over 12f last time Previously had todays favourite, Little Rocky, 2 lengths behind him over todays trip and he can confirm the form even tho' he's 3lbs worse off Willie Twiston-Davies takes the ride and takes 7lbs off He handles soft ground and the yard are hitting form with a 2nd and a winner with their last two runners Goes particularly well in small fields with three of his six career wins coming in races with 6 or fewer runners

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 640 cork credit box 20/1 laddies eachway found the minimum trip too sharp when sixth last time out and should be judged on her run over 19 furlongs the time before that..this should be right up her street and she rates a good eachway bet with 4 places paying out

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 18:30 Chester Rockme Cockney - Application of cheekpieces seems to have helped out this selection was 2nd to Stellar Express at Nottingham 8f. Stellar Express was given 6lb and repeated its success. Rockme ran LTO 7F at Warwick where led and caught up final furlong but found some more to win by a neck. In stall 1 for today so hopefully will grab the rail and stay infront is up 3lb from last run but hoping keeping the rail will help. 1pt win 100/30 William hill

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july

Newmarket 150 - Sholaan 7/1 Bet365 It looks like this is going to be a very competitive race with lots of different angles to work from. Judging by TS this one could be in a different league to the majority of the others. The conditions at HQ are set to suit and I am hopeful of good run.
NR Chester 810 - Tidal Bay 6/1 Paddy Power BOG I followed this one at Epsom LTO and he was a fairly close 3rd to a horse that was clearly well handicapped on the day. He is starting to look a little bit like being in the handicappers grip but I think the ground will be a little bit more to his liking at Chester and his handy style suits the course. Hopefully he can find a little bit more improvement to nick this. The favourite did take my eye as well but he has been gambled in so much that he is no longer a betting proposition for me and in all honesty I preferred the selection more anyway.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 8.40 - Chester - Slipstream Angel @ 2/1 BetVictor Won on heavy ground on debut at newcastle last month so tonights testing ground should be no issue. Leniently treated looking back at the form of that race and with the scope for further improvement especially over an extra furlong, i feel she will be very hard to beat.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 20:10 Chester PRIESTLEY'S REWARD e/w 22-1 Stan James Narrowly beaten at Windsor over this trip in April. Hosed up in his next race at Redcar on soft ground over 9f. Then ran in two races of higher class but also further distance (1m4f) with a claiming jockey on board and didn't fair so well. After a break of 42 days I'm prepared to rule a line through those last two runs and I believe that this horse is now at running over a suitable trip with proven soft ground. The mark of the horse is possbily too high now (won and placed off 66 and 67), tonight finds himself at 72, but with a better jockey riding and with draw not really coming into it tonight I think 22-1 is a crazy price.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 9:10 Chester - Tenhoo 1pt Win (7/2, Coral) Back down to last winning mark of 66 but also had a 7 pound claimer on board tonight, ran back into a bit of form last time out so hopefully will take that further tonight with conditions looking to suit. Had raced twice in 7 days after it's 4 length 2nd last time out so hopefully after a 10 day break this horse can win tonight and touch wood a bit of money will appear for this horse before the off.

Re: BBOTD fri 13th july 9.10 Chester: Party Line, 4/1 Betfred, 1pt win Party Line drops in class today after running in class 4 races recently. His last win came in this class over this distance in May. The ground shouldn't be a problem as he has run well on soft ground before. Joe Fanning, who has won on him before, is in the saddle.