** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

May 13 - May 20

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: May 13 - May 20 Bad start of the day, but one more pick for tonight! Isner - Seppi Good odds here for Isner. Will be hold my analyse short here. Match from Isner yesterday against Kohlschreiber was not good all the time. But he showing some mentality and fitness to win this match. After one set down. The last weeks he had some rest and focussed himself on the bigger tournaments that are coming. Seppi showing some good form the last weeks, but i think he had not enough quality to beat Isner here in my eyes. Seppi beaten Istomin in the first round in three sets and how he plays it don't look good, don't good enough to beat Isner here tonight. Also Seppi have more motivation to playing in his own country, but that is the reason that the odd will be higher than normally. 2/10 Isner ML @ 1.62 Pinnacle

Re: May 13 - May 20 Following these threads since the Australian Open. Some great punters here. Enjoy watching tennis but would have nowhere the knowledge on display in here. What are best sites for stats/Tennis news/etc. Betfair and Bet 365 give some useful info but where is best for the extra knowledge do you think?

Re: May 13 - May 20 Nalbandian - Murray Nice line here. Murray not in his best form and Nalbaldian are playing good yesterday. Nalbaldian likes this surface and Murray are not on his best on this surface. Murray leads the H2H with 4-2 and winning the last four meetings. But not one meeting was on clay and i think for Nalbaldian here a very good chances to cover this HCP 2/10 Nalbandian +4.5 games @ 1.74 Pinnacle

Re: May 13 - May 20

Following these threads since the Australian Open. Some great punters here. Enjoy watching tennis but would have nowhere the knowledge on display in here. What are best sites for stats/Tennis news/etc. Betfair and Bet 365 give some useful info but where is best for the extra knowledge do you think?
I am sure that there have been some sites mentioned over the years, including tennis matchstat, for example. However, I believe that you do not really need those in order to become a great punter - just watch a lot of tennis (and try to work things out in your head).

Bummer that you didn't come with this before the bet was lost.. But okay, how can you call this naive betting? Tomic a young bloke that before the match played 11 ATP matches on clay in his whole carreer and 5 on challenger level. Giraldo on that note 69 on ATP and 151 on challenger level. Not saying that this is decisive for a bet as there are a lot of idiots roaming around pushing themselves to a few points on clay as it's the only thing they know. But what it does say is that Giraldo has way more experience on this surface and knows his way well around it. Even though he proclaims that hardcourt is his best surface. This inexperience of Tomic is very well to be seen when you look at this court movement and the shot decisions he makes being on court. Ridiculous slices falling halfcourt and dropshots out of no where just, giving away that his decisions are born out of uncertainty. Now what was very important in my perspective of seeing value was also the adaptation time that Giraldo had from very fast blue clay to the very slow clay here in Rome. Hanescu and Gulbis aren't the players they used to be, but surely they are still competitive at least in some streaks of the matches. Ultimately it's not the wins over these guys that pulled me over it's the fact that Giraldo had more match time and match rythm going into the Tomic match. 1.55 on Giraldo with more experience, more adaptation time and more match rythm and in my eyes at this moment more skill on clay. You might disagree, but any day for me. Tomic is a man for the future not for yesterday.
I don't think you can say Tomic was a man for the future rather than yesterday. He won the match fair and square. It's pretty simple really. Giraldo was a losing bet. End of on that front. Tomic was the right call. You're right on this though: I should've piped up earlier on Giraldo when I saw a few people take it. But everyone has different conceptions of value. That's the beauty of it. Obviously the layers had Santi down as the favourite but the price was laughable. Remember, Tomic is ranked higher than Giraldo and I'd argue that he's achieved more than Santi ever has. Yes, Giraldo made the final of Costa do Sauipe last year, but take that away and his clay form is pretty average. When he hits his A-game he's a handy player but that's far too rare. Tomic is a more intelligent player and basically made Giraldo self-destruct. There are so many players on the Tour like this. We all fall foul of it. That's why value is so important. Odds-on shots are dangerous animals in tennis. Look at Monfils and Lopez today as examples. Very rarely is their much juice in them. Monfils' defeat was no surprise to me (I took JCF on the plus) although I concede that Lopez's defeat was flummoxing (I didn't take him but had shortlisted overs). I suppose the slow conditions didn't help him, nor did the wind. These guys are rarely to be backed at short odds. There's just no value - you'll lose cash by doing so on a regular basis. I'd expect Gasquet, Almagro and Del Potro all to win tomorrow but in the low 1.20s, is there any value there. All could in theory lose. You have to be shrewd with the shorties. That's really my point. I've been burned in the past by it and that's why I'm saying it now.

Garcia Lopez - Andujar Will be really short here, but match starts in one hour. A match between two good clay players. But i think Andujar have more quality here to win this match. Garcia-Lopez can produce a lot of errors during the match and i think Andujar is steady enough to let Garcia-Lopez make the fault. 2/10 Andujar ML @ 1.94 Pinnacle Tomic - Djokovic Will be place a small stake here. Djokovic have more quality than Tomic, but he is not in his best form. For Djokovic it will be the first match here in Rome. But he lead 1-0 in H2H matches. 3-1 on Wimbledon last year. When i saw Tomic playing yesterday, it looks terrible. Tomic was the whole match in the 'push' mode and don't tennis to win. But he looking not fully fit. I think Djokovic can be really smashes Tomic here, but it will be a little bit tricky line. 1/10 Under 19 games @ 1.78 Pinnacle Lopez - Granollers 1.40/1.45 will be fair here. But this is a little bit to high. Lopez will be a really good player, also he had not a good week in Madrid. But can we name the surface in Madrid as clay? He will showing some good perfomance during this year, i follow him in the most tournaments and he playing well. Granollers is a good player, but in my eyes he stays a little bit to high on the World Tour Ranking. Playing well on this surface at the most times and he like it, but i think he have not enough quality to beat Lopez here. If Lopez will be fully focused during this match, he can win this in straight sets. But i don't bet on that. 3/10 Lopez ML @ 1.52 Pinnacle
Nalbandian - Murray Nice line here. Murray not in his best form and Nalbaldian are playing good yesterday. Nalbaldian likes this surface and Murray are not on his best on this surface. Murray leads the H2H with 4-2 and winning the last four meetings. But not one meeting was on clay and i think for Nalbaldian here a very good chances to cover this HCP 2/10 Nalbandian +4.5 games @ 1.74 Pinnacle
This was be a very freaky day. Andujar losing against Garcia Lopez, but that was okay. Garcia Lopez playing better in this match. Then i will be looking to Lopez, what a dramatic match did he played. 38% first service in the first set and only 3 returning points winning in the second set. Best choke was the last game, Granollers win his own service game with only second services. Nalbandian let us down in the first set, where he was very unlucky and Murray was lucky with some lucky balls on key moments. When Nalbandian was a break early up in the third a believe that he will cover my HCP, but one game before cover this HCP he will broken by Murray. Tiebreak in the third was enough :(. When Murray was serving for the match Nalbandian had 2 break points for the tiebreak. So really close again. I hope Djokovic will be playing good the second set, than we have one winning bet in this freaky day. I will be back tomorrow, with some winning picks i hope! This will be my monthly dramatic day.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Fognini - Granollers Wow, what a odds here for Fognini! Bookies are underrating here him or overrating Granollers. Fognini playing wel against Baghdatis and showing good perfomance. Knows the weather and knows this tourney. Granollers won in straight sets today against Lopez, but Lopez was very poor. This was be a easy win for him, but he must be overrated here. 3/10 Fognini ML @ 1.83 BET365

I don't think you can say Tomic was a man for the future rather than yesterday. He won the match fair and square. It's pretty simple really. Giraldo was a losing bet. End of on that front. Tomic was the right call. You're right on this though: I should've piped up earlier on Giraldo when I saw a few people take it. But everyone has different conceptions of value. That's the beauty of it. Obviously the layers had Santi down as the favourite but the price was laughable. Remember, Tomic is ranked higher than Giraldo and I'd argue that he's achieved more than Santi ever has. Yes, Giraldo made the final of Costa do Sauipe last year, but take that away and his clay form is pretty average. When he hits his A-game he's a handy player but that's far too rare. Tomic is a more intelligent player and basically made Giraldo self-destruct. There are so many players on the Tour like this. We all fall foul of it. That's why value is so important. Odds-on shots are dangerous animals in tennis. Look at Monfils and Lopez today as examples. Very rarely is their much juice in them. Monfils' defeat was no surprise to me (I took JCF on the plus) although I concede that Lopez's defeat was flummoxing (I didn't take him but had shortlisted overs). I suppose the slow conditions didn't help him, nor did the wind. These guys are rarely to be backed at short odds. There's just no value - you'll lose cash by doing so on a regular basis. I'd expect Gasquet, Almagro and Del Potro all to win tomorrow but in the low 1.20s, is there any value there. All could in theory lose. You have to be shrewd with the shorties. That's really my point. I've been burned in the past by it and that's why I'm saying it now.
Fair enough man but let's stop with that ... it's not always who is a better and more talented player, it's not that most of the time in fact. It's too arguable on many aspects, Tomic just won on the particular day and that's it. Anyway, I have a lot of picks for tomorrow - Fognini, Monaco, Serra, Wawrinka, GGL to win a set as well as some lower favourites useful for parlays - Del Potro, PHM, Almagro and so. Hoping to find time to write about some of them. Good luck to everybody. ;)

Re: May 13 - May 20 Hi guys, 1 pick for ATP ROME: ALMAGRO-QUERREY OVER 21 GAMES @ 1.79 on pinnaclesports Querrey has better game for clay than most US players with good mix of serves and powerful baseline game. Almagro struggled in all of his matches on clay this season. Should be a close long match.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Atko, you say you had bets in play the last couple of days? Please do share them as I like to read your write ups and to see you picks. There are quite some picks being posted here but frankly, while I appreciate the posts, the picks are of very streaky quality with low to no value at all. So, Atko, if you have picks, post em up!

Re: May 13 - May 20 :lol ahahah you are sooooo funny, begging for picks is not allowed here try to search some infos and post it here not just waiting for others!!!

Atko, you say you had bets in play the last couple of days? Please do share them as I like to read your write ups and to see you picks. There are quite some picks being posted here but frankly, while I appreciate the posts, the picks are of very streaky quality with low to no value at all. So, Atko, if you have picks, post em up!

:lol ahahah you are sooooo funny' date=' begging for picks is not allowed here try to search some infos and post it here not just waiting for others!!![/quote'] hu? Who was begging? I merely stated that I really appreciate Atko's picks and write ups and that I would enjoy to read more of them. Why am I not posting plays myself yet you ask? Well, I am not confident enough to do so. Despite (as I suspect quite a few others here), I don't believe that I know enough yet to post informed plays as I am still learning and don't want people to follow somebody with a hit rate like mine. No offense to anybody who is posting here, but some are A LOT better than others and I would like to show my appreciation to the ones posting winning plays and well researched write ups.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Appreciate the feedback bepster. You shouldn't be scared to post your picks as everyone has winners and losers. I sometimes don't post because I don't feel the urge to. I will try to though as I enjoy the writing, enjoy the debate/banter and like to put my thoughts on tennis across. Here are my bets today ... - Under 19 games AH between Roger Federer and Carlos Berlocq (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet I know Fed has been complaining of an injury but he's in form and a much better player than Berlocq. The Argentine has had a good season. Steady on clay and takes down guys ranked beneath him but rarely does much against the top players. Not enough power. Feel Roger will break him down and for that reason the unders look decent to me. Federer won't want to mess around early in the event. - Mikhail Youzhny +4 games AH v Juan Martin Del Potro (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Del Potro said yesterday that he's got a knee injury. Not surprised as he's played a lot of tennis recently. It'll catch up with him. Llodra took him close yesterday and Mischa could do the same. The Colonel is back to something near his best after injury himself and last week lost 6-4 7-6 to Delpo. May not win but has a chance and I feel the line is a little generous considering the Argentine isn't 100% fit. - Under 19 games AH between Tomas Berdych and Lukasz Kubot (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Berdych has covered this line every time he's faced Kubot (H2H is 2-0) and I see no reason to quibble over it again. Berdych has got the power and consistency to do damage on slow clay courts. Kubot can be awkward with serve-and-volley but T-Bird has dealt with him before and I feel he will do so again. - Over 22 games AH between Stanislas Wawrinka and Janko Tipsarevic (ATP Madrid) @ 1.92 with panbet Predicting a close match here. Stan struggled a bit with Haase but came through while Tipsy seems to be in top form right now. First ever meeting so will take a bit of time for each other to work out how to win. Both decent on clay and will scrap away. Has right ingredients for me to make overs. :hope

Re: May 13 - May 20 For some reason I believe that Tipsarevic looks value @ 2.50 today, as Wawrinka was not playing well against Haase in the first round and the Serb is certainly good enough to beat him - even on clay. Not a guarantee by any means, but I would rate Tipsarevic as the better player overall in all honesty. And for the very adventurous types, I would probably suggest going against Berdych in some form. Great at Madrid, but streaky as hell and Kubot is a tricky match-up with his aggressive play. The value simply has to be there @ 10.25 with Pinnacle, since the Pole will surely win this one more than 10% of the time. Not a great bet if you are on a tight bankroll though.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Atko - I know you like to play it safe, but if you truly believe in your analysis then you should probably play Youzhny at a one-ball bookie. Bwin has a 4.50 on offer and I think that you are missing on some value with that +4. I, for one, would expect Del Po to cover that line if he manages to win.

Appreciate the feedback bepster. You shouldn't be scared to post your picks as everyone has winners and losers. I sometimes don't post because I don't feel the urge to. I will try to though as I enjoy the writing, enjoy the debate/banter and like to put my thoughts on tennis across. Here are my bets today ... - Under 19 games AH between Roger Federer and Carlos Berlocq (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet I know Fed has been complaining of an injury but he's in form and a much better player than Berlocq. The Argentine has had a good season. Steady on clay and takes down guys ranked beneath him but rarely does much against the top players. Not enough power. Feel Roger will break him down and for that reason the unders look decent to me. Federer won't want to mess around early in the event. - Mikhail Youzhny +4 games AH v Juan Martin Del Potro (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Del Potro said yesterday that he's got a knee injury. Not surprised as he's played a lot of tennis recently. It'll catch up with him. Llodra took him close yesterday and Mischa could do the same. The Colonel is back to something near his best after injury himself and last week lost 6-4 7-6 to Delpo. May not win but has a chance and I feel the line is a little generous considering the Argentine isn't 100% fit. - Under 19 games AH between Tomas Berdych and Lukasz Kubot (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Berdych has covered this line every time he's faced Kubot (H2H is 2-0) and I see no reason to quibble over it again. Berdych has got the power and consistency to do damage on slow clay courts. Kubot can be awkward with serve-and-volley but T-Bird has dealt with him before and I feel he will do so again. - Over 22 games AH between Stanislas Wawrinka and Janko Tipsarevic (ATP Madrid) @ 1.92 with panbet Predicting a close match here. Stan struggled a bit with Haase but came through while Tipsy seems to be in top form right now. First ever meeting so will take a bit of time for each other to work out how to win. Both decent on clay and will scrap away. Has right ingredients for me to make overs. :hope
To be honest mate, all of these can go either way. Let me give my two cents here - to do unders on Federer is the worst for me, especially in first rounds. The world number 2 will step on a slow clay for the first time in the year as well and we saw him tank games too many times. Especially that Berlocq is such a sticky, tricky guy, I don't find this as a reasonable pick ... just me though, I don't know. Youhzny ... I don't know. Berdych - I'd agree here as he loves to destroy guys. On the last, I have the feeling that Wawrinka will come out hitting amazing and I can see him easily dispatching Tipsarevic.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Well, I also agree that betting on Youzhny may be a smart move today as odds about 4.50 is tempting. Youzhny is capable of playing some great tennis and despite being down 0-3 in Head 2 Head it was never an easy match for Del Potro and he was clearly not feeling 100% well yesterday and could even lose to Llodra who is not any force on red clay courts.

To be honest mate' date=' all of these can go either way. Let me give my two cents here - to do unders on Federer is the worst for me, especially in first rounds. The world number 2 will step on a slow clay for the first time in the year as well and we saw him tank games too many times. Especially that Berlocq is such a sticky, tricky guy, I don't find this as a reasonable pick ... just me though, I don't know. Youhzny ... I don't know. Berdych - I'd agree here as he loves to destroy guys. On the last, I have the feeling that Wawrinka will come out hitting amazing and I can see him easily dispatching Tipsarevic.[/quote'] Indeed they could. But I believe they'll all win. And if not - and of course, there's a chance they won't - I'll take it on the chin and move on. Good that you put the view across though, there's not enough debate here, which is what I like.

Atko - I know you like to play it safe' date=' but if you truly believe in your analysis then you should probably play Youzhny at a one-ball bookie. Bwin has a 4.50 on offer and I think that you are missing on some value with that +4. I, for one, would expect Del Po to cover that line if he manages to win.[/quote'] I actually was tempted to take him but have held off for now. One never truly knows how badly the injuries are. Youzhny has proved in the past he's a tricky match-up for Delpo.

Appreciate the feedback bepster. You shouldn't be scared to post your picks as everyone has winners and losers. I sometimes don't post because I don't feel the urge to. I will try to though as I enjoy the writing, enjoy the debate/banter and like to put my thoughts on tennis across. Here are my bets today ... - Under 19 games AH between Roger Federer and Carlos Berlocq (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet I know Fed has been complaining of an injury but he's in form and a much better player than Berlocq. The Argentine has had a good season. Steady on clay and takes down guys ranked beneath him but rarely does much against the top players. Not enough power. Feel Roger will break him down and for that reason the unders look decent to me. Federer won't want to mess around early in the event. - Mikhail Youzhny +4 games AH v Juan Martin Del Potro (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Del Potro said yesterday that he's got a knee injury. Not surprised as he's played a lot of tennis recently. It'll catch up with him. Llodra took him close yesterday and Mischa could do the same. The Colonel is back to something near his best after injury himself and last week lost 6-4 7-6 to Delpo. May not win but has a chance and I feel the line is a little generous considering the Argentine isn't 100% fit. - Under 19 games AH between Tomas Berdych and Lukasz Kubot (ATP Madrid) @ 1.90 with panbet Berdych has covered this line every time he's faced Kubot (H2H is 2-0) and I see no reason to quibble over it again. Berdych has got the power and consistency to do damage on slow clay courts. Kubot can be awkward with serve-and-volley but T-Bird has dealt with him before and I feel he will do so again. - Over 22 games AH between Stanislas Wawrinka and Janko Tipsarevic (ATP Madrid) @ 1.92 with panbet Predicting a close match here. Stan struggled a bit with Haase but came through while Tipsy seems to be in top form right now. First ever meeting so will take a bit of time for each other to work out how to win. Both decent on clay and will scrap away. Has right ingredients for me to make overs. :hope
Fantastic! Good insight and exactly what I "begged" for! :clap I have taken Youzhny as Delpo has not really convinced me lately. Stayed clear of Berlocq vs Fed. This is more about Carlos being a tough Hustler on clay with a really good year than Federer not wanting this to drag out. I see a 2 set victory for sure for Roger but I am sure that Berlocq will give it all he has. Regardless, good luck to everyone. EDIT: Both matches started already, my post never made it in time. Sorry about that. Let's hope Youzhny can hang in the 2nd.

I actually was tempted to take him but have held off for now. One never truly knows how badly the injuries are. Youzhny has proved in the past he's a tricky match-up for Delpo.
Mh, I wonder if this is the difference between good players and great ones. Youzhny never made the important point, while having lots of chances. A shame he could not hold on to cover the hcp.

Be surprised if Garcia-Lopez doesn't give Simon a match today as well. Simon has checked out early in the Rome the last few years and Garcia-Lopez in decent form. Match just about to start.
Made it tough for him, good shout. But how on earth did he not win. 4-0 and a double break up in the final set and loses it 6-4. He's a mental midget.

Made it tough for him' date=' good shout. But how on earth did he not win. 4-0 and a double break up in the final set and loses it 6-4. He's a mental midget.[/quote'] Guillermo Garcia-Lopez does a Guillermo Garcia Lopez. Not sure if there is a bigger clown in the sport to be honest. Even at 4-0 I didn't think he had won it. He's just done it so many times now that it's almost expected. I did what I always do with him - laid off - so no harm done.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Ups and downs this week. I was right on Berlocq and basically all the overs/unders. I'd suggest you to take notice and now you know Federer is not a guy to trust for unders in early rounds. Wawrinka was totally on fire. For tomorrow the only significant plays would be Almagro to beat Berdych, Murray to beat Gasquet and Del Potro over Tsonga. I'll combine Almagro x Murray @3.03. Berdych is surely disappointed on his loss to Federer last week, he did not come with anything that special against Kubot and I think the czech will not try the hardest in his encounter with the spaniard who has been a tough match up in the past. Almagro is pumped up, playing with heart as always and he'll be looking for a deep run here, I am sure he wants to try Nadal. He's the option here. Murray owns Gasquet. He's too solid for him and certainly that will be shown tomorrow, I see Murray as the definite winner. On the last one I'll just say that Del Potro is the better hitter on a slow surface, his consistency will be way too much for the patchy frenchman. Edit: I forgot to add Wawrinka to beat Seppi @1.36 and Gabashvili tb Clement @1.55. More explanation on these tomorrow eventually.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Bit of a streaky day yesterday for me but felt everything was a bit rushed. Federer and Berlocq pushed the unders, Berdych covered his but Youzhny was soundly beaten and Wawrinka smashed Tipsarevic. A new day brings new selections though and I reckon today's card is quite nice. Starting off in Madrid, I think the -3.5 handicap on Andy Murray is quite generous against Richard Gasquet. The Frenchman has never laid a finger on Murray since that epic match at Wimbledon in 2008, which I always feel killed Gasquet as a top player. Since then Murray has won all their meeting and although clay neutralises the gap a little, Murray's able to get inside Gasquet's mind, soak up the pressure and draw the errors. He could even drop a set and cover this sort of line and it's priced high enough for me to take. Some of the matches are just too short for me to get involved but I do think David Ferrer will do what Guillermo Garcia-Lopez should have done yesterday and take out Gilles Simon. This slow court does not play to Simon's strengths and Ferrer has a good record against him on clay. Despite being in Italy, Andreas Seppi's run, for me, ends today against Stanislas Wawrinka, who played very well last night and is at home in these conditions. He has more power and bite than Seppi and a better serve. Mentally, Seppi may be a bit fatigued after a long match with John Isner, and that could hurt him. I'd also be inclined to include Juan Martin Del Potro into calculations. He plays Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, a man he leads 5-1 on the H2H. Something just doesn't sit right with the Frenchman right now - I wonder if the lack of coach is starting to become more evident. On a slow court, Tsonga's skills are negated, and although Del Potro has played a lot of tennis recently, he was clinical yesterday and I'd expect him to battle through today. Nicolas Almagro and Tomas Berdych could serve up a cracker this morning too. They don't get on. Berdych smacked the ball at him in the Australian Open earlier this year and there was bad blood thereafter. Almagro pillaged him on an American hard court a few months ago and he's on a +3 line. On his favoured clay surface, he could be a dangerous man for Berdych, who started slowly against Lukasz Kubot yesterday and will have it a lot tougher today. Going away from Madrid, there's a tidy wee Challenger event in Bordeaux this week that has caught my eye. The overs line between two big hitters, Jurgen Zopp and Josselin Ouanna, seems quite low at 21.5 and I'll be having a piece of that, while the +3.5 games for local favourite Arnaud Clement against headcase Teimuraz Gabashvili seems a tad high considering the Russian's tendency to implode. Selections - Andy Murray -3.5 games @ 1.93 with panbet 4pts - David Ferrer x Juan Martin Del Potro x Stanislas Wawrinka @ 1.988 with panbet 3pts - Nicolas Almagro +3 games AH @ 1.93 with panbet 3pts - Over 21.5 games between Jurgen Zopp and Josselin Ouanna @ 1.82 with panbet 3pts - Arnaud Clement +3.5 games @ 1.89 with panbet 3pts

Ups and downs this week. I was right on Berlocq and basically all the overs/unders. I'd suggest you to take notice and now you know Federer is not a guy to trust for unders in early rounds. Wawrinka was totally on fire.
Yes, we should take notice of you...however...in my opinion many of your picks are devoid of value. The odds are way too short and you will simply lose in the long run.

Re: May 13 - May 20 Tennis ATP Italy, Rome - Internazionali BNL D'Italia R16 - Clay 21:00 J.M.Del Potro vs J-W.Tsonga Tsonga Odds 4.14 Bookie: Pinnacle I will give also the previews from the site ******.ru. Payed 50 $ for this one. ****** picks only tennis with a record: Tips won: 77 Tips lost: 30 The amount of each bet: $ 500 Sum of winnings: $ 22,960 1 pick = 50 $ 5 picks = 200 $ 10 picks = 350 $ " Del Potro played three consecutive weeks. Very heavy schedule. The tournament in Estoril on clay was a "pleasure" , not very strong contenders. Then the tournament in Madrid, where Juan Martin was in the semifinals. Here the courts were quick convenient (blue clay = pretty fast surface), but Berdych was a form of better in semis. After that, the current Masters in Rome. Already in the first round vs french Llodra gave away one set and the quality of tennis has fallen markedly. Courts in Rome require freshness and good physical readiness. Argentines do not like this, its still tight strikes work confidently on faster surfaces. I look forward to Tsonga, the frenchman to get on his game. And about Del Potro, I think hes not in the condition to show the best tennis. Bookies profoundly mistaken, odds 3.5 looks very sweet, not every day are safe bets with this coefficient. "