** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Just been out for lunch...had a bottle of wine to drink so a bit worse for wear :lol ....idling around maybe play la will come say hello staffy (what tables u playing on?) Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Not well got knocked out in 7th ish QQ met KK. But thats poker. Need a break now b4 playing in the big one later. Have some food. Meeting mate in pub for an hour then back at 2230 ish to get ready. You got plans to play this evening Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. KNow the feeling mate...just slowly losing on my cash games missing all draws etc....no big pots or bad beats just small constant losses.... What time does your big tourney start and whats the buy in if u want to do it direcT? Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. The tourny starts at 2300 and the buy in is $300. I would imagine there is a charge by paradise aswell. 100,000k prize fund though. whats that about 25g first prize. Ill have some of that.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. nah was on absolute with my rakebreaked account...away for a break for an hr or two now Just limped with AK and flop was A92...other guy had AJ and paid me whole way so ended a little up Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well here we go table 29. 390 entries. 117,000 in prize fund and over 26k for first. And i just won my first hand admttedly only 20 chips but put me in first for a few seconds.:hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well already over 92 out and less than 300 people left. I have not had one decent hand yet had to bluff a few and have 1490 chips after starting on 1500 so cant complain. My best hand has been 10 Q. Not good lol. Apparantly there are 4 pro's on my fookin table. Zeejustin. Who apparantly has site www.zeejustin.com L.O.G.I.C.O who is from same area as zee. Heidman who claims he was on tv last week on World Poker Champs. Sheetsworld. Blinds now 50/100 which will really fook me up if I cant get decent cards.:hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Sb get dealt K 5. no raise so I call leaving me on 1290. Flop is 527. I bet 100 1 caller after turn 10 I bet 100. Same caller After river 10 I bet 100. he folds. Takes me up to 1890.:hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Just lost a game with a full house so rather than go on tilt I came to watch your game. The chat is hilarious ZeeJustin really does have a web site just off to have a quick look Noah's buddy does not have a site i presume

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Apparantly not. Well at the first break i am still here along with 228 other people. I have 2040 chips. The leader has 12,485(wankker). the average is 2567. I am still in there. I still have not had a decent hand really. Just need to stay focused. it helps that some of you are watching so i wont go stupid. cheers guys.:hope