** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Only played half dozen or so today, came first in my first of the day by making my 5 outer on the river, 2nd in another 2 and two 4th, so good going i guess. Not getting many good cards but making do, bastards keep on folding to my raises with QQ, AKs and KK (even minraised my KK and the big blind folded). Give em a shot they're a good laugh, but remember that the rake for the $5 and £5 stt's is 20%, which is hard to beat for much, while the $10 games have a 10% rake, so best playing them if you can.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Thanks for tip about Pacific Poker, Heads up definitely isn't my strength really, just something I need to practice! :) Why don't you try the $5/$10 MTTs, I've just started playing them, doing ok, found that they are less likely to fold to raises with QQ, AK and KK. Have found it more exciting so far, they test your endurance anyway :lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. What an unbelievable days poker. Started off losing about $100. Since then I have just won hand after hand. I dont really like to say how much its not really fair to brag but even jezza would be impressed. Jezza if your online MSN me. Anyone online check out tables sumtra and teal on interpoker. :clap

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Zara, Sorry I wasn't around to play you on Ladbrokes, had my Connection cut all weekend, totally sucked, so there was no Poker for me :( But sure some other time would be good, will be out for a while tonight, but maybe later, definitely some time :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. It's strange, my 3rd street raises get no respect. Ace showing and ace king in the hold, i raise to $1, 6 times the bring in yet get 4 callers! I don't know how they think they are getting implied odds from because i hammer the pot on 4th and 5th, at which point they give up. Is Gett1n still playing 7 card stud?

• 2 weeks later...