** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. In Silhouette on PokerParadise. I'm about about to go to bed but there are fish on here. I am up $250 in 1 hour and would love to keep playing but I'm tired and have to be up early (otherwise I wouldn't tell you! :lol ) I'm off to bed so you might as well play tight then hit them. Beware of Arthur Wang who is a bit wild and unpredictable though. Good Luck. :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Unlucky mate. I've been thinking about my last hand that knocked me out and actually can't believe I played it like I did. What a tosser! :spank Think I got romanced by the guy's previous hand/s where he played like a muppet. I may have fallen into his deliberate ploy!

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Been a member of 365 for a while now but I hven't played much hence..... Playing on M on M in Bet365. $0.25 / $0.50 Just trying to get my raked hands up to qualify for my $50 bonus and some of the juicy freerolls coming up. :D Anyone fancy a nice easy going game for very little money?

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. For fcuks sake. Knocked out with 3 8s by someone hitting a flush on the river (they had one heart in their hand, 2 came on flop, and then 2 more on turn and river). He was all in after the turn.