** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Zeejustin is Justin Bonomo who finished 4th in a recent EPT event (on eurosport apparently) anyway I will watch for a few more mins but my beer is finished so will have to sleep soon GL

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Not played a hand since last BB. BB this time i get you guessed it 3 7. No raisers. i check. Out comes J 8 A LOL. I check. 1 bet of 200. i fold. new chip total 1075. right SB I get dealt A 3 o. Someone raises all in for 1765. FFS i fold. Chip count now 950. I think I'm doomed:@

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Cheers jezza. It was bad all night. If I had played everyhand with the flops I saw I would only have won 2 or 3 hands it was that bad. I never had one decent pair to play with. I think I had pocket 5's once which i folded early on. Like I said the best hands I had were 10 Q or 10 K. But every time there was a massive raise before me and I always had them at th wrong time. wrong side of the button. Oh well it was fun and maybe next time.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Clearing bonuses on absolute poker and pokerroom atm staffy...will be entering a WSOP cheap 10 dollar sat in a couple of hours on interpoker as well. Those 1 legged donkeys are no good staff.... Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well i am the break of the $20 sat for the WSOP $1000 buy in early tomorrow morning. I have got 19458 chips. The leader has 26,283 chips. i am in 4th place. Only 3 qualify and there are 30 people left. Be nice to qualify even if it does start at 0300 hours. Wish me luck.:hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Won a big 35$ pot in that room after you left Staffy. Had pocket Jacks and raised 3$ pre-flop which everyone called. Flop was something like 2 3 6. I raised again for everyone to call. 6 & 4 later came out. Kept raising although I was worried about a 5 or 6 being out there. Went heads up against pocket nines in the end. Happy days.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. OUCH THAT HURT. was just playing 50/1 blinds. I am just behind the button so in a good position. I am dealt A J. A few callers so I raise the pot up to $5. 2 callers. The flop comes * J *. I am thinking Ok got top pair with an ace I am looking good. The others check so I bet $10. One folds one calls. the turn is an ace. We both check. The river is a medium low card. There is no straight on and no flush on. I bet $10. He bets all in for about $50. OK i know he may have 2 J's or 2 Aces. but I put him on top pair with a high kicker. I call. He has got 2 Jacks making his trips and seriously denting my balance. Oh well onwards we go.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Indeed there is no way i cant call. it has already cost me the best part of $20. Oh well i will try and claw it back. Still not going well though to be honest hopefully it will pick up.