** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. It was well played, limping in late (?) position with AQ. In a vain attempt to double up, I went all in with pocket sevens, after about four limped on the SB. Sunshine called :loon , but Jez proceeded to go all in :( . Sunshine folded and Jez turns over kings. They held up. I don't like being on the same table as you mate, I'm not in your league. :lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Four players including me see the flop. Reasonable action pre flop but I call as I am well up. I have 5,6 off suit. Flop comes 6,7,8 and there is a flush draw on too (can't remember the suit but I'm not involved). Lots of action after the flop. The raise goes to $40. Everyone calls except me (I am in late position and am last to decide). I fold as I reckon the following. a) There was some action preflop indicating decent hands and a very likely J,10 out there which some people love. If this is true I am drawing dead already. b) There is also a flush on the board. If that hits and I make my straight I am in a nightmare stiuation. c) With three callers I know I am behind (I must be). Anyway the turn comes (can't remember the card). A bit of action follows. The river turns a 4. I would have made the straight on the low side. The winning hand was two pair 88 77. (He flopped them). I think I played the hand right but seeing as I was up $100 in 5 minutes against this lot I should have known they were fish. In conclusion I think I played the cards right but the players wrongly. :eyes

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Down 75 :o Had AJ, flop AJJ - turn Q river Q other guy had a queen and that was it (I bet it hard all way and debated folding on river but hard to see how he could have had a Q) My own fault really these are the ones you shouldnt pay off at the end... Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Down 75 :o Had AJ, flop AJJ - turn Q river Q other guy had a queen and that was it (I bet it hard all way and debated folding on river but hard to see how he could have had a Q) My own fault really these are the ones you shouldnt pay off at the end... Jez
yeh and I was the third member and had JK down 100 altogether :o