If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. just logged into my betfair account bored so thought I would try my luck and improve my game on internet. Playing in 10euro MTT. Only 45 entries first 5 get paid. ill let you know how i do. Staffy PS user name "flopster"

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Cheers guys for the support. I just need to get my head round internet poker. i am sure I will improve in time. Take me down to a live game I know I will perform but cant seem to at home. Although going to change my style of play and see what happens. Good luck on your tourny and keep us up to date.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. :lol nah im doing bad m8...playing a lot of hands trying to catch and get chips early but failing miserably....down to 1000 from a 1500 starting stack Interestingly enough they didnt get anywhere near the guarantee in entry fees so this tourney is super value gett1n :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Dunno just raised UTG with two black kings.....got called by practically the entire table and the flop came down...AQ10 all diamonds :( Had to be a check/fold and now down to 800 :( Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Raised with KQ in mid pos...flop came down Q103...moved in for my last 500 and got called by KJ Turn was a 9 so I sighed and got ready to go do some tidying up but the river was a J for a split...back to 900 Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Raised again with KQs utg....got called by the entire table then the big blind who only had 50 more than my raise went all in. I decided to "step up to the buffet" and reraised all in wanting to get the now pretty large head to head with the short stack and either take a small loss or huge win, unfortunately the big stack called me with 66 and I lost the 50/50 so am out... GL GETT1N :ok :(

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Hard luck mate. I'm still in at the moment but my first loss came a few hands ago. A weak raise with a straight looking a possibility on the board cost me as my top pair lost against two pair. A stronger raise and he would have folded I'm sure.