** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. woohooo :nana :cow Just won another £5 STT :cow I've won 7 out of the 9 STT's I've played at Betfair this weekend. One 2nd place and the other was 4th place. I normally wouldn't mention whether or not i win STT's as i play a lot of them......... but considering I recently went through a 3 week period where i couldn't win a game (or even get placed) for love nor money I'm feeling very happy right now :D There's no-one else around in the house right now......... but with a run like this you've got to tell someone :lol Dance cow, dance :cow

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Upto 3rd in the 3K....All in KK v AQ...Flop came AA rag...fcuk I'm out I thought...Turn rag...River K to give me the Full Housebanana.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Out in 34th...4 away from the money angry.gif Hit a bad run & lost a lot of chips, blinds were killing me....Got JJ & went all in for about 3K, one caller with A4...Flop came 3Q5, Turn 6....River you guessed a 7, giving him the straight. Ho Hum never mind, next time bigokay.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Playing the $4.5k at 365 at the moment. Currently 1/77 at the first break. Not that that means anything - if MTTs finished at the first break I#d be in the money 90% of the time - it's the next hour where I normally go wrong.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Just got a bit fcuked, still going ok though, 6th out of 22 I had top pair on flop Q kicker had other guy all in with 2 kicker, and turn comes 2. Would have been big chip leader without that beat.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Well, I've been thinking about it for the last 5 hours (there's not much to do when delivering milk except, well, delivering milk) + it was a complete fcuk up by me. From the moment when I unsuccessfullly bluff re-raised the chip leader with a gutshot straight draw (:lol that was a good move wasn't it) I just completely lost concentration. That's just the way I am though - I'm either in the zone when playing poker (which I was for 90% of my tournament, and I can't remember making a serious mistake in that time) or I'm not. And once I'm out of that zone I wouldn't say I go on tilt (because sometimes I'm out of the zone when I'm winning) but I just lose focus. That's what happened, I really should have finished top 3 there. Oh well, all a learning experience - I've improved out of sight in the last month, and it's only mistakes that you learn from. I know I won't be making the same ones again.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I think enough of us play Poker who visit this site now for this to be updated more regularly. It would be nice to pop along and support fellow Pl ers so lets all try and update this thread as often as we can. i am currently on Interpoker table steelton. Anyone else playing ill come and say hi. Might even join your game. Staffy

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Im currently on the coral freeroll on just now - 367 left out of 611. Going steadily at the minute with 1800, hands have been really really poor though! On the break just now, fingers crossed my luck improves!

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Im currently on the coral freeroll on just now - 367 left out of 611. Going steadily at the minute with 1800' date=' hands have been really really poor though! On the break just now, fingers crossed my luck improves![/quote'] good luck Kiko. Keep us informed.:hope