** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. welcome.gif lj. Its always nice to have a good win to end the night bigokay.gif do you normally play the stt's at betfair? If you stick your user name on the sites and usernames sticky, we'll say hello if we see you happy.gif I'm in a happy mood myself as I've had my most profitable night for a long time DancingCow.gifDancingCow.gifDancingCow.gifbeer_drink.gifbeer_drink.gifbeer_drink.gif I'm currently playing STT's at Party poker happy.gif Hows the MTT going Plow-king?

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Unlucky mate :( Still, 17th is still a decent result :ok I'm playing the $10 STT's at party poker and some of the play tonight is absolutely shocking (and for a change its not me thats doing it:lol )..............all the Americans seem to have been let out unsupervised for the weekend. :lol People flat calling big bets all the way to the river when you feel you must be getting set up ...................... then they fold .............. who knows what the hell they had :unsure People going all-in because they have made a pair of aces- when there are 4 cards of the same suit showing and the betting makes it obvious someone has a flush:unsure I think some of them have seen Oceans eleven and think that "All Red" is an actual hand :lol You have to dodge a few bullets but its quite profitable :ok

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Have just played the BET 365 Freeroll got my bank up to 4000 chips after about 15 mins.Had to click on post and fold because i had to get up and leave the computer. An hour and a quarter later get a message i finished in the top 400...one of my best ever finishes!:lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Have just played the BET 365 Freeroll got my bank up to 4000 chips after about 15 mins.Had to click on post and fold because i had to get up and leave the computer. An hour and a quarter later get a message i finished in the top 400...one of my best ever finishes!:lol
:lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Out in 306th with pocket 10's. A min raise from early pos i re raise to 6bb. He calls flop comes k 6 4 rainbow. He checks, i go all in for about 1/2 the pot, he doesn't have the king i know that, he calls, turns over pocket 3's ha ha what an idiot. Or maybe not hits runner runner straight to sends me to the rail. Keep it going laidback.