** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Anyone who knows their Simpsons knows Mr Plow was Homer and Plow King was Barney. Sorry Mate but im not Mr_Plow. Names I use are either Plow-King or Beatme. I quite fancy getting onto this Poker Cruise set up, but it looks tough.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Would you believe I just managed to get knocked out of another tournament by someone calling my all-in with 52o :eek and making a straight on the river:cry ........................ 5,2o........... twice in one night :cry Ahhh well never mind:( currently giving the ladders comp a go at ladbrokes. Got through a $3 tourney now about to start a $10 one :hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Ahhh well never mind:( currently giving the ladders comp a go at ladbrokes. Got through a $3 tourney now about to start a $10 one :hope
Good luck with those. Pretty tough to cash out in but when you do the prize is well worth it. Just remember that you only need a top 3 finish. No need to get involved with another big stack when its down to the last 4. Oh also note that level 2, and only level 2, refunds your buy in for 4th place.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Just went out of $22k on bet365 in 131st (out of over 1100) but so annoyed. Picked up KK in early position called, guy next to me re-raises everyone folds, I re-raise all in and he calls with AA :wall :wall :wall Flop x K x :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana Turn x River A :wall :wall :wall Would have moved into 2nd or 3rd with that too. Going to play the $7.5k in 10 minutes

Some twisted logic there Dave :) Walked into aces, got lucky, he got lucky back, but you were always batting a 4/1 dog when the money went in....
What's twisted there? I didn't claim i was unlucky, but I'd rather he'd have just made his set on the flop and not got my hopes up.

What's twisted there? I didn't claim i was unlucky, but I'd rather he'd have just made his set on the flop and not got my hopes up.
Oh right yeah, I see what you mean now. Few times ive been in a dog cuaght my cards, literally jumped out of my chair only for them to re-hit the river :)