UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 15 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Athletic Bilbao v Manchester United (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hannover 96 v Standard de Liège (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PSV Eindhoven v Valencia (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Udinese v AZ Alkmaar (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Besiktas JK v Atlético Madrid (20:05 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Schalke 04 v FC Twente (20:05 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Manchester City v Sporting CP (20:05 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olympiacos v Metalist Kharkiv (20:05 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Bilbao vs United.Thursday night we saw very interesting and dynamic game at Old Trafford where Man.Utd were almost humiliated if the penalty which according to me was 100% was given.Anyway the referee and De Gea helped United hope to take something in Bilbao.We know that Marcelo Bielsa is Guardiola's mentor.Bilbao play exactly the same football as Barcelona do and i think Muniain is "Messi junior".The way he keeps the ball close to him reminds me as Messi does.Bilbao created many chances in England and only De Gea saved Man UTD's chances for the reverse fixture.United hardly managed to reach Bilbao's part of the field and didn't impressed with something.Bilbao play very good and attacking football no matter they play at home or no.Only two teams succeeded to win at San Mames-Granada and Betis was 4 and 6 months ago.About an year ago we saw that Bilbao's equivalnet Barcelona got an easy win against United in the Champ.league final.Don't see how united will take something in Spain.A claer win or 1 DNB is the winning bet for me midweek.2.9 and 1.9 with bet365.gl

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March City are 1.57 @ Centrebet to qualify to the next round. I think this is free money for the following reasons: Man City was thinking about the away trip to tough swansea last week and knew they didn't "need" to win in Lisbon. The next game for city (Chelsea at home) isn't until 21st March. Full 7 days rest. last time against porto city also had they weekend off due to FA cup and they beat porto that game. Basically a fully focussed city team at the Etihad (hopefully minus Savic) spells trouble for Lisbon. Reports from portugal were that of a shock form reversal after Lisbon's 1-0 win. I think that is due more to city's approach than anything. There were also statements that day made by the lisbon keeper saying "if they don't know our players they will know us by full time blah blah blah" All that is passed now and city know what they must do. EPL home rec 14-0-0 GF 42 GA 6 Liga Sagres away rec 4-3-4 GF 11 GA 11 When you consider the huge gap in quality of the 2 leagues this gap widens ten fold. Maybe double this up with something else. Goodluck :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March I think Schalke will win this one against Twente. They were pretty unlucky with a loss 1-0 in first leg as Twente scored through non existing penalty and red card was also harsh. They're usually pretty strong at home, beating Hamburg 3-1 during the weekend, while Twente lost to NEC Nijmegen with the same result. I don't know if Twente coach McClaren made some rotations, but i'm very confident in Schalke win. Matip is suspended for Schalke, while Metzelder is doubtful. Also Hoger and Howedes trained separated from the team, but Hoger will probably play. Also Farfan is back. Also Twente has really important game vs Feyenoord on Sunday, while Schalke will visit K'lautern. Defender Douglas and right back Rosales are suspended for Eredivisie match vs Feyenoord, while Landzaat, Verhoek are long-term injured.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March

I think Schalke will win this one against Twente. They were pretty unlucky with a loss 1-0 in first leg as Twente scored through non existing penalty and red card was also harsh. They're usually pretty strong at home, beating Hamburg 3-1 during the weekend, while Twente lost to NEC Nijmegen with the same result. I don't know if Twente coach McClaren made some rotations, but i'm very confident in Schalke win. Matip is suspended for Schalke, while Metzelder is doubtful. Also Hoger and Howedes trained separated from the team, but Hoger will probably play. Also Farfan is back. Also Twente has really important game vs Feyenoord on Sunday, while Schalke will visit K'lautern. Defender Douglas and right back Rosales are suspended for Eredivisie match vs Feyenoord, while Landzaat, Verhoek are long-term injured.
Well, this could be a dangerous one. Landzaat and Verhoek arent really important for Twente. They have no missings, while Schalke 04 has some missing. After the loss against NEC Twente want to take a good result. If Twente plays with Leroy Fer and Willem Janssen with the counter attack, they can really hurt Schalke like they did against PSV. Huntelaar and Farfan are back for Schalke, so I see them scorring, but Schalke is going to attack and if Twente counter attacks I really see them scoring. My tip, the best possible value is BTTS. 1,69 @Titanbet

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Manchester City will look to overturn a one-goal deficit when they host Sporting Lisbon. They are unbeaten in their last 16 European outings at the Etihad Stadium, winning 13 times and drawing three, and they do have the likes of Bayern Munich and FC Porto on their list of casualties this season. While Sporting Lisbon are a talented side, they are not at the same level of Munich and Porto, and City should book their place in the last eight of this competition. Verdict: Man City to win with 1 goal handicap

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March 15th March UEL Athletic Bilbao vs Manchester United (aggregate 3 - 2) Ferguson knew the strength of Bilbao, but somehow the players never produced at their best Manchester United's first left defeat at home. There really was tremendous value on Bilbao that night, and they deserved to be favorites going into the game as the away side, looking at how the actual game panned out. This is the team that held the likes of Barcelona in a difficult Spanish league, with Champions league ambitions for next season. A final in the cup against Barcelona to look forward to, vocal fans, 7,000 traveling fans making all the noise, relishing this tie. Its been weird for Manchester United this season. They have been caught with their trousers down too many times this home, losing to the likes of Blackburn and draws against the likes of Basel is going to cost them dear. The earlier potentially the Premier league (4 points clear right now is a much much more comfortable looking at their run in), and the latter ultimately their progression into the last 16 of the Champions league. Away from home though, Manchester United have been very clinical. The best away form in the Premier league and also getting the results against Ajax, who are also a decent team. I tried to compare this game against the dynamics of the Ajax game. I asked myself, who are the favorites in this game? (before looking at the odds), and thought perhaps Manchester United, but its very very tight. Bilbao have a distinct lead going into their home tie with a goal advantage as well as having 3 away goals. Manchester United will need a minimum of two goals tonight to qualify. There is no doubt Bilbao are better than Ajax, but Bilbao having a first leg advantage isnt really a good thing, imo, (for a 90 minute result in the second leg, of course.) Manchester United will be without Nani, Anderson and Jones. Valencia has a good chance to start after his injury, who has been great this season. There is no denying that Bielsa has geared up for this fixture. Resting players against Osasuna in a match they lost. Llorente and Martinez should start again. Another very small factor is that Manchester United have been unhappy about ticket pricing for the match, with tickets costing a minimum of £77.50. With this being an Europa league fixture, I dont see a huge Man Utd crowd turning up. I am going to back the general trend though. The Europa league is not a good place to put heavy stakes on, thus with modest bets on: Man Utd Qualification 4.350 average Pre com Betfair, 1.5/10

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Schalke to win @ 1.88 sounds like good value to me. Both Farfan and Huntelaar, two players they didn't have in the first match, are back and Twente showed last weekend that their form is far from stable (3-1 loss verus N.E.C). Schalke will want some revenge for the very questionable penalty + red card they got in Twente, and I think they won't have much problems cleaning up Twente at home simply because of the class difference between the two clubs. High stakes on Schalke to win.

Man Utd' date=' Man City and PSV all to qualify at 23/1 with the Hills. Any thoughts on this?[/quote'] PSV lost 4-2 at Valancia, and the two goals they did score (4-1 , 4-2) where because Valancia lost focus at the end of the game. Valencia is simply the (much) better team, so I feel like any money you put on PSV to qualify is lost. But your call, ofcourse.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March my thoughts are, if Manchester United couldn't go away and get a result vs Basel to advance in Champions League, i surely dont fancy they're chances at san mames. Bilbao rested some players on the weekend and are strong at home. Its hard to envision Bilbao kept scoreless meaning Man utd would need at least 3 to get it done, and personally i just dont see it happening. I actually like the odds of Bilbao to advance, if the opponent had a different name than United, Bilbao would be much much shorter.

my thoughts are' date=' if Manchester United couldn't go away and get a result vs Basel to advance in Champions League, i surely dont fancy they're chances at san mames. Bilbao rested some players on the weekend and are strong at home. Its hard to envision Bilbao kept scoreless meaning Man utd would need at least 3 to get it done, and personally i just dont see it happening. I actually like the odds of Bilbao to advance, if the opponent had a different name than United, Bilbao would be much much shorter.[/quote'] Wouldn't touch the TO QUALIFY market with a ten foot pole here... On one side SAF could play his best 11 and go for it, seeing that they only play wolves on the weekend who are hopelerss atm. Even so, as stated above Bilbao are such a good team and their stadium is an extremely tough away game in La Liga. Barca & Real don't usually have it easy there. I think they are being under rated because of their name but are full of quality and play good football. In saying that Man Utd are never dead and have that mentality where they can hit a gear that you didn't think they had. Haven't seen that too much this season, but you usually see it round this time of year. The comeback from 3 nil down vs Chelsea is a case in point. So for me this is a flip of the coin sort of game. Got to expect goal here though...

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March 15th March UEL Manchester City vs Sporting Lisbon (aggregate 0 - 1) Another difficult match for extracting value. Theres no doubt that City haven't been getting the results away from home recently this season, only winning 2 away from home in their last 6 games in the Premier league. However at home they are a force, beating Porto 4 - 0 despite having a big first leg advantage. Mancini even put out a very strong side when a slightly weaker one would have sufficed. Man City also play better when they go behind. Sometimes they need to kick-start themselves and get more competitiveness into their game to brin gthe best out of the players. The first half at Portugal was extremely dry and uncreative by the then League leaders, but improved marginally after the goal had gone in. Though they have now lost the lead on man Utd domestically, Mancini still treats this competition very seriously. I'd expect a good crowd though not full at the Etihad tonight, with plenty of support for the away team too. City's next match is against Chelsea, but they are helped by that Chelsea have a even busier fixture list with a FA cup in the weekend, postphoning the game to midweek, giving the Man City squad more time to recover from this game, and probably allowing Mancini to pick freely without any reservations. I'd expect City to get at Libson from the off. Kompany will be a miss, but I can see City Winning this without the need for a Clean sheet with their attacking prowess. City - 1.75 2.030 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Bilbao - Man Utd : Bilbao doesn't have to win to progress, but i don't think that they have the mentality to sit back. They will just play their football to win also this game. Potential wise Man Utd is the better team no doubt, but they have some missings in Nani, Anderson, Jones, while Vidic and Fletcher are long-term injured. Bilbao has very important game vs Valencia during the weekend. Verdict: I'm leaning towards Man Utd in this one, especially with DNB option. Hannover - Standard: Standard need to score if they want to progress, while Hannover can play their beloved game of deadly counter attacks. Hannover is good home team and Standard really not so good as a visitor. i also think Hannover is the better team here, but odds are a little short. Hannover win. PSV - Valencia: PSV need to win with two goals margin if they want to progress. They're usually strong home team if you don't take the last loss vs Twente (2-6) into consideration. They're in really bad form recently and Valencia definitely a better team here, but they have some missings, especially in defence, where there will be no Victor Ruiz, Ricardo Costa, while Maduro is long - term injured and Rami is doutful, so that only leaves them with Dealbert as fully fit. They will also play without their first striker Soldado. Both team have important games during the weekend, with PSV expecting Heerenven and Valencia will travel to Bilbao. PSC also fired their coach Rutten and interim coach Cocu took over. PSV DNB option Udinese - AZ: Udinese with a bad result from first game and a question about their motivation in this Europa League. They also played 0-0 against PAOK at home in previous round, but managed to win 0-3 away. But they're in bad form recently, while AZ is looking pretty good. Potential wise Udinese is a better team, but they have important game vs Napoli during the weekend. They both have some missings, with Basta, Isla, Torje, Fernandes missing for Udinese, while Martens didn't travel to Italy with AZ team. AZ +0,5 AH Besiktas - Atletico Madrid: Besiktas need a win with two goals, but they're in bad form recently, while Atletico is playing great since the arrival of club legend Diego Simeone. If you look at the players Atletico definitely has a better team. I know that Diego is missing for Atletico, and Besiktas is without suspended Ernst and injured Hilbert. Maybe more missings i just couldn't find any good info. No bet Man City - Sporting: Man City trails by one goal coming into this game and are extremely good at home, while Sporting isn't so great away from their stadium. City is not in good form recently, while Sporting is playing better since the arrival of Sa Pinto. City team is maybe two classes above this Sporting team, but they have very important game vs Chelsea on Monday in the Premier League, which i still think is their main goal for this year. Both have some missings, City especially in defence as Kompany and Zabalate are definitely out, also Barry has some problems and will probably be rested and with Lescott also having some problems i'm afraid for them if Savic will have to play alongside K. Toure in defence. Sporting is without important right back J. Pereira who is suspended and long-term injured Onyewu and Rinaudo. No bet Olympiakos - Metalist Kharkiv: Olympiakos has a great result from first leg, wining the encounter 0-1. Greeks are in great form at the moment, while Metalist is still searching for their form after the winter break. I don't know if there are any missings in these two sides, but it's important to know that Olympiakos has a huge game vs Panathinaikos during the weekend. Metalist +0,5 AH Schalke - Twente: Schalke need to win after first leg defeat with a score 0-1. They beat Hamburg during the weekend with 3-1, while Twente lost with the same result with Nac. Schalke a better team potential wise and are having Huntelaar and Farfan back since the first leg. Metzelder, Howedes are injured, but Hoger will be in the squad. Schalke win

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Two straight forward bets for me; Athletic Bilbao -v- Manchester United Both teams to score @ 1.58 with Betfair (5 units) There is no hesitation with this bet. Both teams know how to attack. Manchester United simply have to score. Athletic Bilbao will not fail to score, firstly since this is a huge opportunity for them to qualify for the quarter finals and also they are great at home at El Estadio San Mames. Furthermore, Manchester United's defence is a mess at present and they have leaked too many goals both in the league but more so in Europe this season. Besiktas -v- Atletico Madrid Under 3.5 goals @ 1.5 with Betfair (3 units) Seriously??? These are crazy odds. There is no way Atletico will go out playing an attacking game tonight. Simply no way in hell. They will defend and under Simeone they will be successful in keeping this a low scoring game. The max scoreline I can see this game being is 2-1 to Besiktas. 1-1 being a very possible result also. But regardless, offering 1.5 odds for under 3.5 goals is criminal by betfair and I will take the opportunity to make good profit. Simeone has Atletico working extremely hard and they are so organised and are very good in defence since he has joined.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March PSV – Valencia The hometeam with a new manager on the bank. Philip Cocu will be the PSV-manager the rest off this season. But I think he can’t turn around the results from this PSV. PSV are dramatic in the last line with defenders as Bouma and Manolev. On the midfield they had a lot off good players with Wijnaldum and Strootman, only they are not impressive good the last weeks. Valencia without Soldado, who is suspended. But they have a lot off players that can score against this very weak PSV. I hope that they will play with a lot off motivation (but as PSV probably 2 goals scores, they are to the next round). But I don’t see PSV hold a clean sheet here. Odds are dropping for this pick the last day, but see enough value till a 1.60 odd. 5/10 Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 Landbrokes Schalke 04 – FC Twente Schalke 04 must coming at home for qualify to the next round. The will win, after debacle in the first match. The penalty for FC Twente (and the only goal in the match) was a worst moment for them. Schalke 04 have Huntelaar back in the team, I think he is very motivated to score against a Dutch team. They need a goal in the first minutes off this match and I think they will score this soon. FC Twente are not good last weekend against NEC. They are playing 70 minutes very poor and the last 20 minutes they will give al to win a point. But that was not enough for that team and they loss with 3-1. I see a lot off goals in this match. But one goal for Schalke is enough for extra time and I think both teams don’t like extra time with the focus on the competition. 2/10 Over 2.5 goals @ 1.78 Pinnacle

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Lineups and formations: Hannover-Standard PSV-Valencia Udinese-AZ Alkmaar Athletic Bilbao-Manchester United Manchester City-Sporting Schalke-Twente Besiktas-Atletico Madrid Udinese-Alkmaar, X2 Udinese only knows how to play counter-attacking football. Not sure how will they cope with a situation in which they need to chase the score. Probably not too well. Alkmaar, like all Dutch teams, is playing equally well home and away. Athletic-Man Utd, both to score Evans is in the United lineup again, Bilbao will score. Since United has to chase the score they will score as well. Seems like a no-brainer. Second legs of knockout rounds tend to have more goals than the first legs - see what happened in the CL. Schalke-Twente, Twente to qualify I haven't seen Schalke play well for a while now. They're slow, sluggish, lack creativity, and can't control the field. Their 3-1 victory at home over HSV in the last Bundesliga round looked like "they're playing bad but scoring". Generally, I wouldn't rate their offense very high, even with Huntelaar. There are times when their offense looks lost. Twente is a serious team, they started playing even faster and even better since selling Bryan Ruiz.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Tonight, I´m definitely going at least for these two overs ... Schalke 04 - Twente - over 2.5 @1.81 Pinnacle Schalke is pretty angered after losing because of "penalty" in first match. Today, the are preparing revenge for that result, and with both Huntelaar and Farfan back, their chances are increasing. What is more, Matip, who was sent off after mysterious tackle on De Jong, will be available, because UEFA has cancelled his suspension for this match. Twente´s coach McClaren has all players from previous week available and still miss Landzaat. I think that Schalke will go offensively from the first minute, what may be dangerous because Twente has many quality players in front and I see them very dangerous on counter-attacks with Chadli and especially John on the wings. Olympiakos - Metalist Kharkov - over 2.5 @2.38 Pinnacle Lose first match 0-1 on home pitch is not the best situation for Metalist. They are quite attacking team and they know that just attacking mentality could make them the way to the next round, because Metalist has to score at least one goal today. On the other hand, Olympiakos is in great form and they will do everything what is in their power to secure their lead. Metalist managed to score in every away match in group stage, so it´s not mission impossible to score another one (or maybe more) also at Olympiakos. Metalist has nothing to lose. They have to try dominate in this watch if they want to go to the next round, and this kind of setup may bring many goals in this match .. Good luck! :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Atletic Bibao vs Manchester United The first match - 3:2 win for Bilbao. In the first game in England basques simply stunned the home team. The sensation was very loud for the ones who understand little about football. But many who dig deeper and understand the football, this result is not perceived as unexpected. Well, first of all, the championship of Spain rated better than English one. Second, Athletic Bilbao adds every year, and this season is playing amazing football. Young spanish club in the face of Muniain, Susaeta and De Marcos creates incredible carousel in front of opponents area and striker Fernando Llorente "unchanged" cold as ice blood - brings his team mates attempts to its logical conclusion: victory. Why Manchester was hard to deal with this side? Just basques are almost the english style of playing, making extensive and excesive use of the flanks. However, this technique is to add the spanish club's players the ability to carry out smashing on counteratack. A trio of young boys in the center of the field just beat some retired from Manchester's midfield. Note that the last two goals were scored in stoppage time, already. It is seen that the trophy is in the range of interest basque club, who has a chance to win the Spanish Cup too, European League and get into the Champions League, despite the fact that a trip to European League for the coming season, they already have in pocket (finalist of Copa del Rey). In England the top teams are only interested in Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League. Over average teams such as Fulham, of course, attracts Europa League, since for more they can not count. In Sir Alex Ferguson mind is a more important goal - a struggle for the title with their rivals Mancheter City. In the last round United managed to regain the top spot in the table, and now it is for small steps - to keep it. In principle, it is quite possible because remaining opponents are not very strong, but there is still a game with Mancheter City at Old Trafford. How will the game in Spain go? Basques push forward is absolutely not necessary and nonsense. Of course, each scored goal adds the chances for success, but the advantage after the first game, significant. The spaniards will play as gently as with Lokomotiv Moscow, but all care must be multiplied by at least two, because still to come Manchester United not Lokomotiv. Bilbao - is a team for cups, and the basques clearly know how to play matches consisting of two legs. Manchester will also play carefully, because until the team have to score two goals and did not receive, and if the basques to score one, then the 3 goals are in the category of fiction for United. Guests will try to play as well as with Ajax, MU defeated the dutch side on the road - 2:0. Goal Line - Under 3 Bet365 1.875

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March PSV v Valencia I see value in backing PSV corners at current prices. PSV tend to get a lot of corners, especially at home. Tonight, they start 4-2 down from the first leg, and will surely attack Valencia. PSV have averaged 6.44 corners per game in the Europa League so far. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2012/statistics/round=2000272/clubs/type=corners/index.html I think bearing in mind that they are at home tonight, chasing the game being 4-2 down, they are likely to get more than their average number. I think it is likely that they will get between 6 and 12 corners. The corner count in Valencia last week was 6-6, and if PSV can get 6 corners in Spain, they are likely to get more than 6 in Holland http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000274/match=2007456/index.html The main dangers to this bet are if Valencia deny PSV enough possession to get many corners, or if PSV score early and get an aggregate lead, and then stop attacking and focus on defending their lead. PSV would need to score twice for an aggregate lead on away goals, and there is a risk of them scoring twice before they get many corners, but the risk seems fairly small. A number of bookmakers are offering generous odds on PSV corners. A conservative bet is: PSV Over 5 Corners 1.83 Paddy Power I think the odds on this should be nearer 1.5, so at 1.83 it offers good value. A higher risk one is: PSV Over 6 Corners 2.5 Paddy Power

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Athletic Bilbao @ 2.76 pinnacle Athletic Bilbao were very impressive in the first leg, and now at home, where they are a much better side, than they will be hard to beat there. Bilbao have won 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 home games in the Primera Liga, and have clean sheets in 3 of their last 4 home games. Question is how seriously they take this competition, given that they have now hit the lead in the EPL, and will be looking to keep their players fresh, from now and until the end of the season. Believe that Man Utd will not play their best side here, so like Bilbao for them to go from their win in the first leg, and get into the last 8 of the Europa League. PSV - Valencia over 3.5 @ 2.63 centrebet Valencia won the first leg 4-2, and can see this game featuring goals once again. PSV have allowed goals in each of their last 12 games in all competitions, and have allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 6 games. Hwoever, they have managed to score at least two goals in 6 of their last 8 games, with their last 5 games, as well as 9 of their last 12 games, all seeing at least 4 goals in their game. Valencia have scored and conceded in 4 of their last 6 games in all competitions, so like both teams to score but with PSV needing at least two goals here, they doubt that they will sit back and defendd, solike them to add to the expected goal feast. Atletico Madrid @ 2.13 pinnacle Besiktas are down 3-1 from the first leg and will need to take the initiative from the start to get back in this tie. However, with a draw and 4 losses in their last 5 games in all competitions, then it may not be possible for them to get back in this tie. Atletico Madrid have been in very good form of late and having won their last 6 matches in the Europa League this season, like them to take advantage of the poor form of the hosts, but also they should be able to find holes in the defence on the counter when Besiktas goes forward. Man City -2.5 @ 2.75 bet365 Man City have been devastating at home as they have scored at least three goals in 4 of their last 5 home games, with cleans sheets in 4 of these games, which included a 4-0 win over Porot, who are a much better side than Sporting Lisbon. While SL managed to win the first leg, 1-0, expect this to wake up the slump that Man City have been in, and like them to be much more determined in going out there and winning this game. SL have not done well on the road in their last two Europa League games away from hom, losing 1-0 at Vaslui and 2-0 at Lazio and this Man City have the players to beat them quite comfortably.

Bilbao - Man Utd : Bilbao doesn't have to win to progress' date=' but i don't think that they have the mentality to sit back. They will just play their football to win also this game. Potential wise Man Utd is the better team no doubt, but they have some missings in Nani, Anderson, Jones, while Vidic and Fletcher are long-term injured. Bilbao has very important game vs Valencia during the weekend. Verdict: I'm leaning towards [b']Man Utd in this one, especially with DNB option.
Athletic Club v Manchester United My pick: over
PSV – Valencia 5/10 Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 Schalke 04 – FC Twente 2/10 Over 2.5 goals @ 1.78
Guys, please remember to quote odds AND bookmaker used :ok

I don't think man.utd will have easy time at spain even if they take this cup seriously.Man.utd is just a mediocre team this season and they are on top of epl only because almost all other teams are mediocre as well in england this season.I just don't know why so many excuses for united like they don't care a crap about this cup.Then when they can't beat basel twice in CL is that they don't care a crap about CL too?It is all excuses but the plain truth is this man.utd team is probably the worse ever in fergie's time.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Manchester United + 0.5 Asian Corner Handicap @ 1.9 - BET365. This is a judgement call more than anything. United have to attack pretty early on if they are to overturn the first leg deficit. Not only did they lose the home leg, but they also conceded three away goals, so obviously they need more than the one goal to progress. For that reason I think they'll be looking to get the ball down, maintain some possession, and plenty of attacking play from the off. They really underestimated Bilbao in the first leg. They're a side that United wouldn't normally encounter, they probably didn't know much about them, and were very complacent. I expect them to take this leg much more seriously.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15 March Hannover 96 v Standard Liege Jan Schlaudraff is back into the starting 11 for the home side. They took an excelent 2:2 away draw in the reverse fixture which makes them favourites to qualify. Hannover normally score a couple at home and I doubt they will approach this with a defensive mindset. They have already made history by reaching this stage of the competition for the first time ever and will be motivated in front of the 45 000 fans. Standard are talented but by no means exeptional. They have to win here and anything but goals means they are out. Over 2.5 goals @1.75 - PADDYPOWER For those of you who look for more "value" this should be priced @ evens if it stays 0:0 up until the 15th min. Schalke v Twente I also quite fancy Schalke to beat FC Twente in the later set of games this evening, for the reasons most of you already mentioned. The first leg should have been a 0:0 draw which is how Schalke have set out to play, but for a lucky penalty that never should have been awarded. Schalke score for fun at home and they could even cover the -1 handicap. Home win @ 1.75 is my bet on this one :)

Terrible' date=' terrible odds on the English teams, as is the odds on overs goal markets in thoose game[/quote'] If the odds are terrible one way, then there is clearly value in betting the other way (for esample, by opposing the English teams).

Terrible' date=' terrible odds on the English teams, as is the odds on overs goal markets in thoose game[/quote'] I'm not even sure about United's chances to be honest. I reckon there should be goals in the match as the home side play only 1 way & United need a couple? As for Citeh, 1.75 To Qualify In Normal Time, seems decent odds? They are strong at home and should get a few past Sporting IMO Not betting on either of these myself but hope it helps ;)