maximize.gif Livorno v Crotone (14:00 GMT) 2.11 3.2 4.2 102.45 %
maximize.gif Modena v Reggina (14:00 GMT) 2.72 3.05 3.05 102.34 %
maximize.gif Padova v Sampdoria (14:00 GMT) 2.38 3.05 3.7 101.83 %
maximize.gif Torino v Ascoli (14:00 GMT) 1.55 3.8 8 103.33 %
maximize.gif Varese v Bari (14:00 GMT) 2.1 3.2 4.3 102.12 %
maximize.gif Vicenza v Brescia (14:00 GMT) 2.44 3.05 3.4 103.18 %
Monday 16 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pescara v Hellas Verona (19:45 GMT) 2.1 3.75 3.5 102.86 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Nocerina v Sassuolo Both teams brought several experienced players, for different targets - home team want to remain in Serie B; away team want direct promotion to Serie A. This is meeting between the worst (40 cg) and the best (15 cg) defense in the league. Nocerina have a new coach Salvatore (savior from italian langauge) Campilongo, and on other hand Sassuolo have two important missings Masucci (regular fw, 4 goals) and Cofie (regular mf). Russo, Nigro, Di Maio, De Franco, Bruno, Giuliatto, Scalise, Mingazzini, Castaldo, Gherardi, Farias Pomini, Terranova, Bianco, Marzoratti, Laverone, Valeri, Magnanelli, Missiroli, Longhi, Sansone, Boakye

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Sassuolo 0 @ 1.82 - 1.85 (sbo) I was a little put off betting on this game as Nocerina has new coach Campilongo (former Emppoli and Frosinone - bad coach if you ask me). And first thing he will need to do is change defensive formation, NOcerina played 3 man defence, new coach will implement 4 man defence so i dont see standard and new player implementing and clicking already. Nocerina did make some aquisitions on them market but Rea and Parola will not make any bigger difference here, its a fact that Nocerina is bad team and at least three to four signings can change that. Sasuolo on other hand strong team, excellent defence, great results and realistical changces to get to Serie A. They in market already added some great players on this level: Gazzola, Camporese, Troianello, Missiroli and made this strong team, even better. I believe, that this one is not about missings, sure both miss some players, but that is not crucial, the fact remains Sassuolo is better, has better defence, attack...and even the stats agree with me on this one, only one hw for Nocerina and only 1 away loss for Sassuolo. Odds are great for the dnb and i am taking it.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Nocera - Sassuolo Sassuolo +0 @1.8 Bet365 Or there's the trick as usual, :lol or this line is really absurd. Nocera at the bottom of the standings, has changed coach and without a win in nine games or by the end of October. The Sassuolo is traveling at full sail and is just 2 points behind leaders Turin Away has lost only one and is without doubt the best team outside the walls of its own friends. I take this line does not make sense with high stakes.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January

Sassuolo 0 @ 1.82 - 1.85 (sbo) I was a little put off betting on this game as Nocerina has new coach Campilongo (former Emppoli and Frosinone - bad coach if you ask me). And first thing he will need to do is change defensive formation, NOcerina played 3 man defence, new coach will implement 4 man defence so i dont see standard and new player implementing and clicking already. Nocerina did make some aquisitions on them market but Rea and Parola will not make any bigger difference here, its a fact that Nocerina is bad team and at least three to four signings can change that. Sasuolo on other hand strong team, excellent defence, great results and realistical changces to get to Serie A. They in market already added some great players on this level: Gazzola, Camporese, Troianello, Missiroli and made this strong team, even better. I believe, that this one is not about missings, sure both miss some players, but that is not crucial, the fact remains Sassuolo is better, has better defence, attack...and even the stats agree with me on this one, only one hw for Nocerina and only 1 away loss for Sassuolo. Odds are great for the dnb and i am taking it.
The same pick from me. I rate Sassuolo as one of the best teams in the league. The addition of Missiroli just shows that they are really serious and he is just a great player for this league. The results show that they are stable team and although there is a possibility of a draw in my eyes, I really cannot see a Nocerina win. The only thing that scares me is the amount of goals scored by Nocerina, but hey, Sassuolo has the best defensive record so far. AH 2 @1,8

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Brescia 0 @ 2.25 sbo Got to take Brescia, they showed some good display in last round and now they face Vienza who are still without plethora of players (Baclet,, Mustachhio, Botta...), but they got used to that fact. I am going to stick my neck out and go for, but mainly beacuse of coach Calori as he did show that he has "cojones" and he - i hope will amake Brescia again a Serie A contender. Prevous this seasons results does not mean nothing as from Calori on - two game, Brescia is a different team, Vicenta, mediocre 4-3-3 at home. Juve Stabia -0.5 @ 1.88 sbo Few reasons, firstly a warning, home team have defence problems as two cd are out, but imo they can be at least solidly replaced. Much bigger problems have Empoli, who miss 4 very important players in this game - Valdifiori, Busce, Tavano and MIchelidze. Especially Tavano is their talisman, not only far best scorer (13 goals) but also creator of many attacking movements. Coach Carboni also thinking about changing the tactics to 3 man defence because of missings and that does often not end good. Also good hr for Juve Stabia: 6-2-2 and bad away for Empoli 2-1-7 tells a story, evenmore, JS played a really good game last time against Sassuolo (yesterdays winning bet team) and lost only in dying minutes. Home win Livorno -0.5 @2.07 sbo Specualtive bet. Livorno with new manager Madonna and team performed very well in away game against Grosseto. Now Madoona will change from 4-4-1-1 to 4-4-2 and on bench will be Bernacci, new transfer - very good on this level if he is on form. Also Livorno is full! Imprtant fact they missed cd and mc last game, now they are complete and in need of three pointer. Grosseto also without bigger injuriy worries. Typical Italian game, where home team should take it added value (but only for me in this case) is a gut feeling, but as said, that is only subjective view.

hehe' date=' yes you are correct, effect of quite nice sum of money made probably, hence the urge to brag (did not go for Zlatan style with 30 size fonts). :p[/quote'] You're setting the standard in Italy at the momment so there should be some bragging. Christ! don't bring in the fonts and colours! Hopefully see you on here for the next B coupon, I'm gonna try and produce a tip or two next week.

You're setting the standard in Italy at the momment so there should be some bragging. Christ! don't bring in the fonts and colours! Hopefully see you on here for the next B coupon, I'm gonna try and produce a tip or two next week.
Cheers mate, appreciate it! Anyway, tomorrow is Lega Pro and Serie A day, so hoping for a good round up of the weekend.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Pescara> Verona = 1 (2.15) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Pescara position 4° points 39 Verona position 3° points 41 Preview: Pescara: injured: new signing Martin (defender) fall: Romagnoli (defender 11 / 0). Verona: Suspended: Maietta (defender 18 / 2); Absent Cangi (defender 10 / 0), Esposito (midfielder 9 / 0), Gomez Taleb (striker 18 / 4), Hallfredsson (midfielder 21 / 5). The Pescara has a score in house w8-d1-l1 goals scored 23 goals against 11 while Verona has a score out of the house w6-d2-l2 goals scored 15 goals against 9. Both teams are doing a great championship. The home team is winning by 2 consecutive Nocerina and Sampdoria while the Verona comes from a defeat in the Cup away from home against Lazio, Italy. Mandorlini Verona coach said the game against Pescara is not a decisive race, it is a major challenge. The same coach praised the team for their skill in Abruzzo, especially in attack. Given the many absences in the visiting team, especially in the defensive department with Cangi Maietta and more mental and physical energy expenditure in the meeting very tight until the last minute in Italy Cup I think the home team advantage they can. :hope:hope:hope

Pescara> Verona = 1 (2.15) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Pescara position 4° points 39 Verona position 3° points 41 Preview: Pescara: injured: new signing Martin (defender) fall: Romagnoli (defender 11 / 0). Verona: Suspended: Maietta (defender 18 / 2); Absent Cangi (defender 10 / 0), Esposito (midfielder 9 / 0), Gomez Taleb (striker 18 / 4), Hallfredsson (midfielder 21 / 5). The Pescara has a score in house w8-d1-l1 goals scored 23 goals against 11 while Verona has a score out of the house w6-d2-l2 goals scored 15 goals against 9. Both teams are doing a great championship. The home team is winning by 2 consecutive Nocerina and Sampdoria while the Verona comes from a defeat in the Cup away from home against Lazio, Italy. Mandorlini Verona coach said the game against Pescara is not a decisive race, it is a major challenge. The same coach praised the team for their skill in Abruzzo, especially in attack. Given the many absences in the visiting team, especially in the defensive department with Cangi Maietta and more mental and physical energy expenditure in the meeting very tight until the last minute in Italy Cup I think the home team advantage they can. :hope:hope:hope
Agree with the bet on this one. But one thing keeps me off it - weather, it is crap weather in Pescara and this might influence the game a lot. If no improvements - no bet, if weather gets even worse the under 3 looks promising with odds around evens.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Pescara vs Verona Despite having a lot of goals scored in their respective position in this match (Pescara home and Verona away), I expect a very tight match. None of them will want to open too much and both teams will try to defend well. At least Verona. Pescara was held froms coring tones of goals by the teams that played decent in defensive, such as Sampdoria, so Verona will try to block all the spaces for the two great strikers Pescara has. under 3 goals @ 1.94 with 188bet

Re: Italy - Serie B - 13-16 January Pescara - Verona Play: Time of 1st team Goal: Pescara goal before 40:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 4/10 Derby at the the top. Verona - has a lots of missing players: defenders Cagni (10/0) and Maietta (18/2), midfielders Hallfredsson (21/5) , Esposito (9/0) and strikers Taleb (18/4) / Pescara: out defender Romagnoli (11/0). With a win Pescara will it on the 3rd place, wich is now occupied by Verona. * At home, Pescara score untill 40th minute: 7 games / 10 games this bet won. * Overall, 21 games Pescara scored until 40th minute 19 goals, the most. * Away, Verona allowed theyr opponents to score untill 40th minute only 3 times / 10 games. I think hosts will crack Verona decimated defense, earlier. Some other options to consider: * Pescara clean sheet? Yes (Receive no goals) @ 3.25 Bet365 * Both teams to score? No @ 2.25 Bet365 Kavkaz (Caucasus) - a geographical region on the border between Europe and Asia. Limited to the Black Sea and Azov Sea in the West, the Caspian Sea to the East, Kuma-Manych depression from the North and South borders of Abkhazia, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan to the South.

Agree with the bet on this one. But one thing keeps me off it - weather' date=' it is crap weather in Pescara and this might influence the game a lot. If no improvements - no bet, if weather gets even worse the under 3 looks promising with odds around evens.[/quote'] No rain, no snow :ok

Pescara> Verona = 1 (2.15) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Pescara position 4° points 39 Verona position 3° points 41 Preview: Pescara: injured: new signing Martin (defender) fall: Romagnoli (defender 11 / 0). Verona: Suspended: Maietta (defender 18 / 2); Absent Cangi (defender 10 / 0), Esposito (midfielder 9 / 0), Gomez Taleb (striker 18 / 4), Hallfredsson (midfielder 21 / 5). The Pescara has a score in house w8-d1-l1 goals scored 23 goals against 11 while Verona has a score out of the house w6-d2-l2 goals scored 15 goals against 9. Both teams are doing a great championship. The home team is winning by 2 consecutive Nocerina and Sampdoria while the Verona comes from a defeat in the Cup away from home against Lazio, Italy. Mandorlini Verona coach said the game against Pescara is not a decisive race, it is a major challenge. The same coach praised the team for their skill in Abruzzo, especially in attack. Given the many absences in the visiting team, especially in the defensive department with Cangi Maietta and more mental and physical energy expenditure in the meeting very tight until the last minute in Italy Cup I think the home team advantage they can. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :clap

Pescara - Verona e77472b4e181541bda100c3ac2aa1358.gif Play: Time of 1st team Goal: Pescara goal before 40:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 4/10 Derby at the the top. Verona - has a lots of missing players: defenders Cagni (10/0) and Maietta (18/2), midfielders Hallfredsson (21/5) , Esposito (9/0) and strikers Taleb (18/4) / Pescara: out defender Romagnoli (11/0). With a win Pescara will it on the 3rd place, wich is now occupied by Verona. * At home, Pescara score untill 40th minute: 7 games / 10 games this bet won. * Overall, 21 games Pescara scored until 40th minute 19 goals, the most. * Away, Verona allowed theyr opponents to score untill 40th minute only 3 times / 10 games. I think hosts will crack Verona decimated defense, earlier. Some other options to consider: * Pescara clean sheet? Yes (Receive no goals) @ 3.25 Bet365 * Both teams to score? No @ 2.25 Bet365
Min 13 1-0 Pescara