** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December

Friday 9 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v Karlsruher SC (17:00 GMT) 1.75 3.85 5.15 102.53 %
maximize.gif SC Paderborn 07 v Hansa Rostock (17:00 GMT) 1.64 3.85 6.2 103.08 %
maximize.gif TSV 1860 München v Eintracht Braunschweig (17:00 GMT) 2.32 3.5 3.35 101.53 %
Saturday 10 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Union Berlin v FSV Frankfurt (12:00 GMT) 1.67 3.8 5.6 104.05 %
maximize.gif VfL Bochum v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:00 GMT) 3.05 3.45 2.36 104.15 %
Sunday 11 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alemannia Aachen v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 GMT) 1.95 3.5 4.5 102.08 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Dresden v Energie Cottbus (12:30 GMT) 2.34 3.5 3.05 104.09 %
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v FC St. Pauli (12:30 GMT) 3.9 3.75 2.01 102.06 %
Monday 12 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (19:15 GMT) 1.9 3.65 4.33 103.11 %

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Very interesting news from Cottbus! The coach Claus-Dieter Wollitz resigns. According to the club the reasons are mostly personal. He was the headcoach of Cottbus for more than two years and for the next matches his (unexperienced) assistant Feldhoff will take over.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December

Sorry' date=' i guess you must take me for somebody else, my last post here was months ago. And as fas as I think this isn´t a thread about Polish football but about German 2nd Bundesliga.[/quote'] I'm very sorry. The thing is that between my post and your post, some guy posted in order to advertise his blog. It has now been deleted. :)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Paderborn 07 - Hansa Rostock -Paderborn -0.5 & -1 - 1.935 @ Pinnacle Sports Paderborn are doing well and they haven't lost in the league since 13 September when they had their only home defeat this season from strong Greuther Furth. Out of their 4 home wins they covered the handicap just once but this side of the bet is up to Hansa. The away side are one of the worst teams in the league - in their last three games they shipped in 11 goals and the -1 handicap was covered in each of them. Even more, they lost 5 out of 8 away games this season and the handicap was covered in 4 of those. I can't see Hansa getting anything from tomorrow's game and it is very likely that Paderborn will win by more than one.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Paderborn - Hansa Rostock: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.90 (William Hill) 10/10 Paderborn is rightly favoured in this match, but the host's home record (4-3-1) indicates that they drop points 50% of the time at home. Hansa Rostock is in 17th place with an away record of 0-3-5 and is desparate for points. The guests have lost three in a row in matches where they have conceded at least three goals. I believe that Hansa will pay extra attention to its defense here and stay in line with the fact that 62.5% of its away matches result in under 2.5 goals and 64.7 of its matches overall also result in under 2.5 goals. Paderborn has played to 75% unders at home and 58.8% overall. Hence, the odds are attractive for the given bet. Duisburg - Karlsruher: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Stan James) 10/10 Duisburg's results end in over 2.5 goals 70.6% overall and at home 55.6% of the time. Karlsruher has played to overs 52.9% of the time overall and 44.4% of the time in away matches. Both teams are sit at the tail end of the table and will probably push forward for goals and a much needed win. Last season, both matches ended in over 2.5 goals. The odds offered are good enough for the bet given the aforementioned facts.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Pick for 09th December, 18:00 1860 Munich vs. Eintracht Braunschweig Pick: 1860 Munich Odds: 2.31 Bookmaker: pinnacle Stake: 10/10 1860 has a squad for promotion and could play on the same level like Top-teams of Bundesliga II. But especially in defensive 1860 disappointed too often this year and also they had internal problems. Last matches were quite better, two weeks ago they demonstrated their quality at home against Eintracht Frankfurt (2-1). Last weekend 1860 drew in Aachen (2-2), captain and central midfielder Bierofka came back after an injury and convinced with a strong performance. Braunschweig has two wins in a row, amazing 4-0 over Bochum and boring 1-0 in Ingolstadt. Braunschweig is on sixth position with two points before 1860, but all in all they have by far less quality than 1860. Important defenders Correira, Henn and Kessel are out for tomorrow. Braunschweig has strong counter ability and also won first match against 1860 with 3-1, but nevertheless odds are just wrong. 1860 is much underrated, they have enormous quality in general and can outplay Braunschweig easily. Biggest mistake by bookmakers since months, so full stakes here. Pick for 10th December, 13:00 Union Berlin vs. FSV Frankfurt Pick: Union AHC -1 Odds: 2.25 Bookmaker: pinnacle Stake: 6/10 Union has great home advantage in general, won all matches at home, besides against Top-Teams Düsseldorf (0-0), Fürth (0-4) and St. Pauli (0-2) Union lost points. South American strikers Silvio and Mosquera have special quality, also their midfielders are in great condition. Defensive is poor and they were lucky last weekend with 1-0 win over Cottbus, but all in all Union is in good condition. Coach Neuhaus renewed his contract this week. FSV Frankfurt drew 2-2 in Dresden last weekend. Central defender Gledson is out for this match. FSV has quality in offensive and can create fast counter attacks, but this match should be very difficult for them. Defensive is really poor, FSV conceded 13 goals in last five matches and normally they get smashed on Saturday. Odds are too high here, Union is incredible strong home side and FSV has one of the weakest defensive in general.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Paderborn - Rostock is an interesting game. If you take a look at the table these odds for Paderborn seem very nice. They are only three points behind St.Pauli or Fürth. Last week Rostock played in Fürth and the line was -1.25 @ 1.9 for Fürth and Rostock lost 0-3. And now today we have -0.75 for Paderborn. Paderborn was very unlucky last week when they conceded the equaliser against St.Pauli in the stoppage time. I was in the stadium and Paderborn showed a brilliant defensive performance, St.Paulis didn´t create chances. But against Rostock Paderborn is forced to make the game and they don´t like it actually. They got more points and wins away from home than in their own stadium. Against Karlsruhe at home they scored the winner 2 minute before the end and also against Aue and Braunschweig they only won 1-0. Rostock showed really bad performances recently, 2-5 against Berlin and 0-3 at Fürth so they changed the coach this week. New coach is Wolfang Wolf who coached in the 1st Bundesliga for many years (Wolfsburg, Nürnberg, Kaiserslautern). The problem of Rostock is mainly their weak offence, players who scored many goals in the 3rd league before weren´t able to adjust to 2nd division yet. They showed some good performances at the beginning of the season but just missed too many chances overall. If the new coach can bring confidence and fire-power back they should be able to climb at the table. Today I will skip this match, the "new-coach-effect" makes it difficult to me to rate the game.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Germany Bundesliga 2 - 09.12.2011: TSV 1860 Munchen - Eintracht Braunschweig http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/munich-1860-braunschweig-806355/#ah;2 TSV 1860 Munchen (-0.25) Odds: 2.02 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 4/10 This bet is actually somehow a no-brainer because of the fact that early odds were correct but now we can grab clearly value odds on the home team. Main reason to go on them is their good recent development, the return of their best striker as well as several vital absences for the guests. Braunschweig has serious problems in their back four because of the fact that Marcel Correira and Matthias Henn did both lately sustain injuries and will be out for a longer time. Also, regular Benjamin Kessel is still no option due to a red card suspension. Benjamin Fuchs, Deniz Dogan and Jan Washausen move in for the abovementioned players but all these three guys are weaker options. Dogan is decent but he has been out for a long time and still struggles for match practise and form. Fuchs and Washausen are two big weak points in the defence. They are clearly weaker than Henn respectively Correira. Last week this new back four gave its comeback in Ingolstadt where they got a reasonable but lucky 1:0. But Ingolstadt is no criterion because of the fact that Ingolstadt is the most pathetic league team with an offensive which is currently completely out of form. And today Braunschweig's new back four has one of the most difficult tasks of the league. 1860 and their magic square which consists of vital striker Benny Lauth who returns after having missed their last home game against Frankfurt, Djordje Rakic who is in a brilliant shape, Kevin Volland who is one of the biggest striker talents in Germany and Stefan Aigner who is in a decent shape as well. This is probably the best offensive of the league behind Frankfurt's one. This offensive vs. Braunschweig new back four should be a big advantage for the home side. Another reason why I see 1860 beig much stronger in this period of the season is the return of defender Necat Aygün some weeks ago. Since he is part of the back four again, they improved a lot because he is vital for them with his great ball winning ability. Another point which should be taken into account is that Braunschweig would be really happy with a draw here. As a promoted team they travel to one of the strongest league teams and a draw would be more than fine for them. All in all, 1860 has significantly more quality in the team, they are full-strength which is more than you can say for Braunschweig and they recently convinced. These odds are the definition of value odds and are hence a no-brainer.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Benny you really are amazing and you really know you're German football.I was working all day and I said that if I got home in time today I would follow your tip whatever it was.I got stuck in road works on the way home and when I walked in the door, Munich had just scored.After initially being angry, I read your preview and backed them at 0AH at 1-0 up @ evens.....thanks a million!!

Paderborn - Hansa Rostock: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.90 (William Hill) 10/10 Paderborn is rightly favoured in this match, but the host's home record (4-3-1) indicates that they drop points 50% of the time at home. Hansa Rostock is in 17th place with an away record of 0-3-5 and is desparate for points. The guests have lost three in a row in matches where they have conceded at least three goals. I believe that Hansa will pay extra attention to its defense here and stay in line with the fact that 62.5% of its away matches result in under 2.5 goals and 64.7 of its matches overall also result in under 2.5 goals. Paderborn has played to 75% unders at home and 58.8% overall. Hence, the odds are attractive for the given bet. Duisburg - Karlsruher: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Stan James) 10/10 Duisburg's results end in over 2.5 goals 70.6% overall and at home 55.6% of the time. Karlsruher has played to overs 52.9% of the time overall and 44.4% of the time in away matches. Both teams are sit at the tail end of the table and will probably push forward for goals and a much needed win. Last season, both matches ended in over 2.5 goals. The odds offered are good enough for the bet given the aforementioned facts.
Yes!! :nana

Pick for 09th December' date= 18:00 1860 Munich vs. Eintracht Braunschweig Pick: 1860 Munich Odds: 2.31 Bookmaker: pinnacle Stake: 10/10 1860 has a squad for promotion and could play on the same level like Top-teams of Bundesliga II. But especially in defensive 1860 disappointed too often this year and also they had internal problems. Last matches were quite better, two weeks ago they demonstrated their quality at home against Eintracht Frankfurt (2-1). Last weekend 1860 drew in Aachen (2-2), captain and central midfielder Bierofka came back after an injury and convinced with a strong performance. Braunschweig has two wins in a row, amazing 4-0 over Bochum and boring 1-0 in Ingolstadt. Braunschweig is on sixth position with two points before 1860, but all in all they have by far less quality than 1860. Important defenders Correira, Henn and Kessel are out for tomorrow. Braunschweig has strong counter ability and also won first match against 1860 with 3-1, but nevertheless odds are just wrong. 1860 is much underrated, they have enormous quality in general and can outplay Braunschweig easily. Biggest mistake by bookmakers since months, so full stakes here. Pick for 10th December, 13:00 Union Berlin vs. FSV Frankfurt Pick: Union AHC -1 Odds: 2.25 Bookmaker: pinnacle Stake: 6/10 Union has great home advantage in general, won all matches at home, besides against Top-Teams Düsseldorf (0-0), Fürth (0-4) and St. Pauli (0-2) Union lost points. South American strikers Silvio and Mosquera have special quality, also their midfielders are in great condition. Defensive is poor and they were lucky last weekend with 1-0 win over Cottbus, but all in all Union is in good condition. Coach Neuhaus renewed his contract this week. FSV Frankfurt drew 2-2 in Dresden last weekend. Central defender Gledson is out for this match. FSV has quality in offensive and can create fast counter attacks, but this match should be very difficult for them. Defensive is really poor, FSV conceded 13 goals in last five matches and normally they get smashed on Saturday. Odds are too high here, Union is incredible strong home side and FSV has one of the weakest defensive in general.
Thanks for the great insight on the 1860 Munich game. Will be paying more attention to your posts from now on. Cheers!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Good start for dak & DestinedWinner, too. This thread delivers good quality each week ..

FT 3:0 + 4.24 u The match wasnt as clear as the result may suggest but 1860 proved that they are more clinical and have much better strikers. Braunschweig wouldn't have lost this with their regular back four but how I wrote in the preview, their missings in the defence are too grave. Braunschweig fired a lot from downtown and wasn't dangerous with this whereas 1860 were simply clinical and proved their offensive qualities.

Paderborn 07 - Hansa Rostock -Paderborn -0.5 & -1 - 1.935 @ Pinnacle Sports Paderborn are doing well and they haven't lost in the league since 13 September when they had their only home defeat this season from strong Greuther Furth. Out of their 4 home wins they covered the handicap just once but this side of the bet is up to Hansa. The away side are one of the worst teams in the league - in their last three games they shipped in 11 goals and the -1 handicap was covered in each of them. Even more, they lost 5 out of 8 away games this season and the handicap was covered in 4 of those. I can't see Hansa getting anything from tomorrow's game and it is very likely that Paderborn will win by more than one.
2:0. Good start to the weekend. I like this league! :). EDIT: And thanks to Benny as well as I based this bet in a way on his previous write-ups on Paderborn and Hansa. Well done, you're an outstanding tipster mate!

:notworthy ALL HAIL KING BENNY :notworthy Would like to hear benny's pick for bochum - fortuna.. Odds look very juicy for fortuna?! Come on benny before the odds drop!
You have to wait I think. From my own knowledge, I think Fortuna look quite good value at around 2.3. I have seen them play away from home twice recently and been impressed with their all-round strength.

"Fired from downtown" sounds much more exciting than "shot from distance" :lol
Well, I think I know this (wrong) "idiom" from NBA Live for Playstation. Always when a player made a three points attempt, the commentator said: "He fires from downtown!". :lol

Well' date=' I think I know this (wrong) "idiom" from NBA Live for Playstation. Always when a player made a three points attempt, the commentator said: "He fires from downtown!". :lol[/quote'] I was just about to say that NBA commentators like to use this line frequently referring to a shot from distance! Never heard it in a football context though but knew what you meant :).