maximize.gif Gubbio v Padova (14:00 GMT) 3.8 3.2 2.11 104.96 %
maximize.gif Hellas Verona v AlbinoLeffe (14:00 GMT) 1.72 3.31 5.5 106.29 %
maximize.gif Nocerina v Crotone (14:00 GMT) 2.15 3.1 4 103.77 %
maximize.gif Sassuolo v Livorno (14:00 GMT) 2.05 3.1 4 106.04 %
maximize.gif Torino v Pescara (14:00 GMT) 2 3.6 3.75 104.44 %
maximize.gif Vicenza v Empoli (14:00 GMT) 2.3 3.1 3.3 106.04 %
Sunday 11 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brescia v Bari (11:30 GMT) 2.1 3.1 3.77 106.40 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sampdoria! What a killer this year! No doubt that they have the best squad in Serie B. Since I have not seen any game of theirs this season, I would ask for an explanation about the "Sampdoria phenomenon". Do they look like turning the bad days around and what kind of impact did their new coach have? I'm looking forward to your comments since this is the most interesting game for me this Friday. I'm planning to go big here.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December

Sampdoria! What a killer this year! No doubt that they have the best squad in Serie B. Since I have not seen any game of theirs this season, I would ask for an explanation about the "Sampdoria phenomenon". Do they look like turning the bad days around and what kind of impact did their new coach have? I'm looking forward to your comments since this is the most interesting game for me this Friday. I'm planning to go big here.
Sampdoria are very difficult to beat this season and have only lost on 3 occasions, twice at home and once away. However they have drawn far too many games and that's why they sit 9th in the table some 4pts of the playoff zone. They sacked Atzori after some disappointing results and replaced him with Iachini. Iachini claims that when he arrived some of the players morale was very low and the general fitness/conditioning wasn't great either. Iachini says he is looking forward to the winter break so some of his players can recoup and recover both physically and mentally. I personally would expect Samp to have a better 2nd half to the season as it's unlikely they can drop much lower from where they are now. They have 2 big problems at present, one is scoring goals, Bertani is tired, Pozzi has been suffering from injuries (perhaps mental aswell as physical) and last years top scorer in Serie B, Piovacarri, just hasn't got going yet with only 2 goals to his name. I expect Maccaroni is going to sold in the transfer window. The other problem is winning games at home, just 2 wins this season and their fans don't help by getting on the teams back. Juve Stabia are having a good season thus far, they play without fear and sit just one place below Samp in 10th position. Granted Stabia are not as strong away from home but they are going to be really up for this game in Genoa. Riccardo Cazzola is particularly impressive in the midfield and Stabia should not be underestimated! I can see why you like Samp here because people will think surely they will have to win at home again sooner rather than later but I feel Juve Stabia will make this far from easy. Samp at 7/10 looks just a little short to me, I would prefer 10/11. I don't want to put you off if you have a strong gut feeling for Samp but I hope this information can help you build a clearer picture. It's certainly a game I am planning to watch as I really like this division. Good luck.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Like 3 games in serie B: medium stake and in multiple as always ASCOLI - VARESE - Ascoli to win @ 2.65 (totosi) Probabale line-ups ASCOLI: Maurantonio, Gazzola, Ciofani, Faisca, Peccarisi, Pasqualini, Di Donato, Pederzoli, Sbaffo, Papa Waigo, Soncin. VARESE: Bressan, Pucino, Figliomeni, Damonte, Cacciatore, Nadarevic, Corti, Kurtic, Carrozza, Martinetti, Cellini. I'm considering of taking Ascoli to win. For the Varese side Grillo, Troest, Camisa e Terlizzi are all out. These four defenders always play! So Varese is pratically without defenders for this game. Ascoli will be missing only Guarna, their golie. Also I would like to remind everyone that the league has removed the 3 points of penalty given to Ascoli. CITTADELLA - REGGINA both to score @ 1.75 (totosi) I think that with Job & Maah for the home side, and Bonazzoli and Ragusa for visitors, goals should'nt be a problem here. NOCERINA - CROTONE both to score @ 1.75 (totosi) Nocerina's games this year have been registering many over 2.5 goals. Considering that Crotone's defense is not extremely solid, and Nocerina's a joke, goals will not be a probelm. Also Vinetot e Abruzzese, central defenders of Crotone are out for this match. The team is without defenders.

TOTAL MULTIPLE: 8.11

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sampdoria - Juve Stabia It is probably wize to wait until kick off, because usually amateur tipsters will go on and back the favourite prior to the kick off. But because of the fact I dont know if i will be able to write the tip later on, here it goes. Fellow bettor Phantom has written it very well, so i wont go into many details. It is true that Iachini is new here and that Samp might be a bomb waiting to explode, but after i analyzed their last games (under new coach), i can say that Sampdoria is better at the moment only in department - big names, which scares punters who sould back underdog, and gets amaterus of blindly backing the team with a name. Sampdoria, lack firepower and have holes in defence. That is evident, in last game against Reggina, 0-0 draw was flattering for them, in game against Modena, where the big names should take control on the pitch, failed to do so. Even Iachini admitted that Sampa have problems in defence, which he is working on repairning. Juve promoted team, team that knows each other well (Varese and Novara last season!!) and team who plays boldly and does not hide. It might be, that they have more problems when playing against lesser teams (Gubbio game for instance), but they dont allow opponents to create much. With Sau they have quality poacher and he can hurt Samp today. Also a record turnout for Juve expected in Genoa today - 1500 supporters expected, which is a record high. Overall, more tight game as books suggest, but i am taking the safe version on +1, as i confess, that team and the name - Sampdoria still scares me. Juve Stabia +1 @ 1.70 sbobet

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Citadella - Reggina I agree with bad tempered/good predicting Zlatan here. Reggina after two games failing to put the ball into net, but creating many really good GS opportunities. Citadella aswell with quality attacks, and even more important, far more open playing when it comes to home games. If no storm/frogs falling from the sky, goals should be scored. Zlatan suggested Italia bookie totosi, well, Unibet has a great offer here for BTS, and should be taken @ 1.95 both to score @ 1.95

Citadella - Reggina I agree with bad tempered/good predicting Zlatan here. Reggina after two games failing to put the ball into net, but creating many really good GS opportunities. Citadella aswell with quality attacks, and even more important, far more open playing when it comes to home games. If no storm/frogs falling from the sky, goals should be scored. Zlatan suggested Italia bookie totosi, well, Unibet has a great offer here for BTS, and should be taken @ 1.95 both to score @ 1.95
lost my follow up here. totosi italian book 1.75 for BTS, and Unibet as Scandi book 1.95 bts, there must be a catch and that is, Italians know ther calcio better than Sven from Goteborg ;)

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sampdoria-Juve Stabia I`ll go strong with Sampdoria tonight. New coach Iachini is looking for his first win and this looks like a great chance to get it. SAMPDORIA (4-3-3): Romero; Rispoli, Volta, Rossini, Costa; Dessena, Palombo, Bentivoglio; Foggia, Piovaccari, Bertani Sampdoria @ 1.65

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sport Football (Italy) Event Sampdoria - Juve Stabia Selection Juve Stabia +0.75 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 09/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.06 Reasoning In my opinio Juve Stabia have more chances to make good result than this line suggest. Juve Stabia in this moment have very good run, is unbeatable in last 6 league rounds. In last away match destroy nice Grossetto 3-0. Guests don't have nothing to lost in this game. Sampdoria in this moment have black streak with 5 matches without a single win and can't be huge favourite in this game, no doubts. Only 2 wins at home in 9 rounds is not good result. Juve Stabia can take one point here. My prediction is 1:1

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sassuolo> Livorno = 1 (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Sassuolo position 4° points 33 Livorno position 16° points 20 Preview: Sassuolo: Suspended: Marzoratti (defender 13 / 0); in doubt: Longhi (defender 17 / 0), Valeri (midfielder 10 / 0); fall: Sansone (midfielder 17 / 6). Livorno: Absent Perticone (defender 14 / 0); Suspended: Knezevic (defender 11 / 0), Schiattarella (midfielder 10 / 2). The Sassuolo has a score in-house w4-d3-l2 goals scored 10 goals against 6 while Livorno has a score out of the house w3-d2-l4 goals scored 11 goals against 8. The Sassuolo is one of the strongest teams in the tournament, players have a fleet of young and ambitious as a very young coach who has managed in recent years to reach important goals. In the last 3 games have had a slight decrease only 2 winning teams meeting points such as Brescia, Padova, Crotone. The results of Livorno is in crisis and play, but perhaps with the arrival of Serse Cosmi something should change. In the last 3 games has seen teams with 3 losses, such as Verona, Torino, Ascoli. The visiting team has experienced suffering and its limits when teams must meet a higher level. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, likely to sign 1. Sassuolo last season won both matches against Livorno (1-0 home and 4-0 away from home). A year ago, Sassuolo was 20 in the standings with 17 points. It is now 4 with 33 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sampdoria - Juve Stabia Bookie Bet365 Corners: 1.975 - Over 10.5 / Under 10.5 - 1.825 Reccomend: Over 10.5 (Asian Total Corners) @ 1.975 Bet365 Calci D'Angolo Piu 10.5 / Тотал УГЛ: больше (10.5) / Total Cornere: Peste 10.5 Juve Stabia away: Grosseto - Juve Stabia 3-4 Padova - Juve Stabia 4-4 Varese - Juve Stabia 1-6 Torino - Juve Stabia 1-4 Nocerina - Juve Stabia 10-6 Reggina - Juve Stabia 4-6 Livorno - Juve Stabia 6-2 Crotone - Juve Stabia 5-4 Empoli - Juve Stabia 2-4 Sampdoria home: Samp - Modena 9-1 Samp - Vicenza 8-4 Samp - Crotone 11-0 Samp - Cittadella 15-0 Samp - Sassuolo 6-2 Samp - Torino 4-5 Samp - Grosseto 6-6 Samp - Gubbio 10-3 Samp - Padova 7-5 I was thinking wil get 10 asian but 10.5 makes this pick a bit difficult. Only once in Juve Stabia away games this line (10.5) and selection I reccomend (Over) has won. Looking for Samp stats at home, 6/9 won this bet. Juve Stabia away often go 4 or 6 corners (Individual), today I wish they can put two or three. Doriani, and the unchanged 4-3-3 playing home wich allow them to get so many corners on theyr side, as you can see individual corners Samp. In my oppinion Samp wil get 7, 8 or 9 corners while Juve Stabia 2-3. The call (Over 10.5) shall be very close, possible between 10 - 12 at the end. Forza Laura Pausini :ok With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge uePCg.png

Sampdoria - Juve Stabia Bookie Bet365 Corners: 1.975 - Over 10.5 / Under 10.5 - 1.825 Reccomend: Over 10.5 (Asian Total Corners) @ 1.975 Bet365 Calci D'Angolo Piu 10.5 / Тотал УГЛ: больше (10.5) / Total Cornere: Peste 10.5 Juve Stabia away: Grosseto - Juve Stabia 3-4 Padova - Juve Stabia 4-4 Varese - Juve Stabia 1-6 Torino - Juve Stabia 1-4 Nocerina - Juve Stabia 10-6 Reggina - Juve Stabia 4-6 Livorno - Juve Stabia 6-2 Crotone - Juve Stabia 5-4 Empoli - Juve Stabia 2-4 Sampdoria home: Samp - Modena 9-1 Samp - Vicenza 8-4 Samp - Crotone 11-0 Samp - Cittadella 15-0 Samp - Sassuolo 6-2 Samp - Torino 4-5 Samp - Grosseto 6-6 Samp - Gubbio 10-3 Samp - Padova 7-5 I was thinking wil get 10 asian but 10.5 makes this pick a bit difficult. Only once in Juve Stabia away games this line (10.5) and selection I reccomend (Over) has won. Looking for Samp stats at home, 6/9 won this bet. Juve Stabia away often go 4 or 6 corners (Individual), today I wish they can put two or three. Doriani, and the unchanged 4-3-3 playing home wich allow them to get so many corners on theyr side, as you can see individual corners Samp. In my oppinion Samp wil get 7, 8 or 9 corners while Juve Stabia 2-3. The call (Over 10.5) shall be very close, possible between 10 - 12 at the end. Forza Laura Pausini :ok With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge uePCg.png
spot on again m8...11 corners 85 min:ok

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December ;) Nice, Chris - adrenaline :lol Samp 7 - Juve Stabia 4 It was close one, didnt expect to go easy this pick. But, corner no 10 was in the 72 minute, and the last one min 85. Juve Stabia again 4, makes 10/10 theyr Inividual Corners away from home, evens (odds/evens) :cheers

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Ascoli - Varese Considering Varese scored 16 goals in the last 6 away fixtures (16 goals/9 away games), today missing from the back line important players. Good bet shall be both to score goal, likely to go overish this match (Over 2.5). Ascoli hasnt keep a clean sheet at home an they are visited by the most offensive team locking back to the last 10 games from Serie B. Varese overall played 18 games and scored 25 times, only in the last 10 scored 21. Because of bad position in the standings Ascoli will have to play to the end this match. "Lay" the draw Both to score @ 1.83 Bet365 Over 2.25 @ 2.00 Ladbrokes

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Sassuolo vs Livorno Pick: Away win I think Livorno is closer to the victory on Stadio Alberto Braglia in Modena. Both teams are incomplete for this match, but I think Sassuolo handicap is bigger. Sassuolo will be without important defender Lino Marzoratti (played 13 matches) who is suspended, while three more players are injured - the key midfielder Gianluca Sansone (played 17 matches and also scored 6 goals which makes him best scorer together with Boakye), another key defender Alessandro Longhi (played 17 matches) and important midfielder Carl Valeri (played 10 matches). It is clear the coach Fulvio Pea will have lot of problems for this match. Even more as Sassuolo home for isn't too impressive in the last period. They have two draws and one defeat in last three rounds, scoring just one goal (Marchi has scored that lucky goal in the last minute of the game against Brescia) on the mentioned games: 26.11. Sassuolo - Padova 0:1 19.11. Sassuolo - Brescia 1:1 05.11. Sassuolo - Torino 0:0 It is true that Livorno coach Walter Novellino also has some missing players (Knezevic and Schiattarella are suspended), but I believe he will find adequate replacements. Novellino is an excellent coach, he has Serie A experience leading Sampdoria in the past. He will base his tactic on strong defense and fast counterattacks. I don't think Sassuolo will score here. And I think Livorno will win, just as two seasons earlier, on 16.05.2009.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 9-11 December Ascoli> Varese=over (2.15) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Ascoli position 22° points 11 Varese position 8° points 26 Preview: Ascoli: suspended: Guarna (goalkeeper 18 / 0), Parfait (midfielder 14 / 0). Varese: suspended: Troest (defender 16 / 0), Grillo (defender 16 / 0); Injured: Camisa (defender 10 / 0), Terlizzi (defender 8 / 0). Ascoli has a score in-house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 8 goals against 12 while the Varese score out of a house w4-d2-l3 goals scored 16 goals against 12. Both teams have training problems with a few absences very important especially in the department of defense, so expect a race devoted to the attack, leaving unguarded the already shaky defense. The Varese in the last 5 trips recorded over 5 goals and 5 / goals. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Ascoli at home) and 1-1 (Varese at home). Record at home this season for Ascoli: 1-2-6. Pope Waigo is the leading scorer for Ascoli with his 7 goals. Giuseppe De Luca has made ​​5 to Varese. :hope:hope:hope

Ascoli - Varese Considering Varese scored 16 goals in the last 6 away fixtures (16 goals/9 away games), today missing from the back line important players. Good bet shall be both to score goal, likely to go overish this match (Over 2.5). Ascoli hasnt keep a clean sheet at home an they are visited by the most offensive team locking back to the last 10 games from Serie B. Varese overall played 18 games and scored 25 times, only in the last 10 scored 21. Because of bad position in the standings Ascoli will have to play to the end this match. "Lay" the draw Both to score @ 1.83 Bet365 Over 2.25 @ 2.00 Ladbrokes
followed your bet on overs but accidently bet under lol how lucky

Sassuolo> Livorno = 1 (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Sassuolo position 4° points 33 Livorno position 16° points 20 Preview: Sassuolo: Suspended: Marzoratti (defender 13 / 0); in doubt: Longhi (defender 17 / 0), Valeri (midfielder 10 / 0); fall: Sansone (midfielder 17 / 6). Livorno: Absent Perticone (defender 14 / 0); Suspended: Knezevic (defender 11 / 0), Schiattarella (midfielder 10 / 2). The Sassuolo has a score in-house w4-d3-l2 goals scored 10 goals against 6 while Livorno has a score out of the house w3-d2-l4 goals scored 11 goals against 8. The Sassuolo is one of the strongest teams in the tournament, players have a fleet of young and ambitious as a very young coach who has managed in recent years to reach important goals. In the last 3 games have had a slight decrease only 2 winning teams meeting points such as Brescia, Padova, Crotone. The results of Livorno is in crisis and play, but perhaps with the arrival of Serse Cosmi something should change. In the last 3 games has seen teams with 3 losses, such as Verona, Torino, Ascoli. The visiting team has experienced suffering and its limits when teams must meet a higher level. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, likely to sign 1. Sassuolo last season won both matches against Livorno (1-0 home and 4-0 away from home). A year ago, Sassuolo was 20 in the standings with 17 points. It is now 4 with 33 points. :hope:hope:hope
Ascoli> Varese=over (2.15) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Ascoli position 22° points 11 Varese position 8° points 26 Preview: Ascoli: suspended: Guarna (goalkeeper 18 / 0), Parfait (midfielder 14 / 0). Varese: suspended: Troest (defender 16 / 0), Grillo (defender 16 / 0); Injured: Camisa (defender 10 / 0), Terlizzi (defender 8 / 0). Ascoli has a score in-house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 8 goals against 12 while the Varese score out of a house w4-d2-l3 goals scored 16 goals against 12. Both teams have training problems with a few absences very important especially in the department of defense, so expect a race devoted to the attack, leaving unguarded the already shaky defense. The Varese in the last 5 trips recorded over 5 goals and 5 / goals. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Ascoli at home) and 1-1 (Varese at home). Record at home this season for Ascoli: 1-2-6. Pope Waigo is the leading scorer for Ascoli with his 7 goals. Giuseppe De Luca has made ​​5 to Varese. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 1/2 ;)