P.Lounge Poker Tournament II

BillyHills

Hi people, just to let you all know i've set up the table for this Sunday at 7pm. Recieved following email last night although i cant see tournament listed as yet. ___________________________________________________________ Hello Graham, Your private tournament P. Lounge, is now all set up under the Private tab within tournaments. Your password and details are as per your request below! Please ensure the time is correct for your region - to check this in advance you can pull up that Tournament Window. We can make any changes to the time if necessary! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best Regards, Lara, Paradise Poker Support www.ParadisePoker.com pptechlogo.gif

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent:
Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:13 AM
Subject:
Private Tournament Request This email was received from
. date: 01/23/2005 time: 14.00 (7pm UK time) meridian: PM type_of_tournament: No Limit Hold\'em buy_in_level: $10 re-buys_add-ons: no number_of_entrants: 20 tournament_name: P.Lounge tournament_password: punters name: BillyHills ____________________________________________________________ Cheers guys, spread the word and see if we can get the 20 this time.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Just looking at the table above, on the submit form the buy-in is a minimum of $10, but there seems to be some flexibility in this with some lower buy-ins. The one that interests me is the 'free' one. No not because i'm a tight old git, but i'm thinking if we could possibly get a sponsor to put up some prize money and have 'free' entry tournament, advertise it all over the board, we could get a bumper turnout. The chances are the new people may play again in one of our regular ones. Just thought about the $10 minimum to open account at Paradise, maybe that would put them off. The thought was there though! I think i'll email them anyway to find out how you do it. Cheers BH