P.Lounge Poker Tournament II

BillyHills

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II They are all in there at the moment. Laughing and having fun. Playing the game and pitting wits. I'm out here. All alone. In the losers lobby. Head under a towel. Wondering where it all went wrong. The hours of practice. I had the eye of the tiger man. I had the eye of the tiger. "There is no tomorrow. There is no tomorrow." :(

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Unlucky at the end there billy....nice comeback tho it has to be said But a VERY WELL PLAYED to the man Doddsy, no 2nd places this time - congrats! :clap :clap Had a great game and enjoyed it a lot, cheers to everyone who played and see you all next time I hope And a big thanks to billy for organising it again :ok :drums Jez

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Thanks Jezza Well happy to be placed two tournaments in a row!:nana Another good tournament from everyone involved, some nice poker being played. Thanks again Billy for organising it. Hopefully see everyone at the next PL Challenge so that I can try and defend my title!:ok

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Cheers guys, a shade fortunate to come 2nd and beaten by the best player on the night so no hard luck stories from me. Had several problems with server tonight which is worrying, and the Paradise site was down also, so maybe that had something to do with it. Couldnt play in quite a few hands and had to keep logging back in?? Super effort in getting Alien and Staffy into the tournament which just shows why this is the best Forum around. Thanks to those that helped them. Most enjoyable and a pleasure to be apart of! i'll put up a thread next week and see who wants to play what day etc... Cheers BH

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Considering I had a huge chip lead with 5 or 6 left, I'm a bit miffed to have only come 3rd but Doddsy played a great game. Having said that, the only hand I had in the last 40 mins was a pair of 10s (which got beat by A7 I think) and all my bluffs got called. That's poker I guess. Also quite enjoyed knocking out Gett1n and our guru, Jezza, especially as I put him on a pair but decided to take the 50/50 with AKs as I could afford it (at the time :o ) So, well played Doddsy and thanks once again to Billy. :clap Got a feeling Jezza might be a bit fired up for the next one! :@

Re: P.Lounge Poker Tournament II Was it Oskar? My apologies, I thought I'd done him. Oh well, there's always next time. :nana Anyway, let's not dwell on it. The daft sod will think he's the most important scalp at the table (more than he does now). ;) By the way Gett1n, can't be arsed posting on the other thread, but your comments to the Yanks. :ok :rollin :ok