** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Always like to give my thoughts on wolves as a fan... Seen a few posts saying we are playing terrible? Not really true I think our general play has been OK and we have been unlucky at times. We played well away at city last game and held out until the 2nd half when our keeper made a big mistake and we had to chase (went on to lose 3-1). Ok our team is still poor and I wont be backing us this weekend, but I certainly would not expect a wigan win. We usually pick ourselves up at home and although we had to fight back to draw 2-2 against swansea, I think wigan pose less of a threat here (rodellega never plays well vs us either) Fletcher is out for this round too and although I wish we would go 4-4-2 i think we will see a 4-4-1-1 again and given both sides poor offence, unders looks the call for this one

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 After much debate I am going to swerve the Newcastle V Everton game, it's a bit too murky for a speculation so I am just gonna sit back and watch, should be an interesting match. I still feel Everton can get something from the game but not quite enough value for me to have a bet. Good luck Aidy.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 I think I can see both sides to the argument really... Newcastle are where they are on merit and should be respected for such a great showing in the league. With regards to odds I think they are fair as you wouldn't expect both these sides to be too far apart come the end of the season. In terms of ability both Everton and Newcastle are close together now that Newcastle have tightened their defence. I can see why Newcastle are an obvious call, because of their great run, but form can be a bit overplayed sometimes... because when the competition is so fierce you can easily build up the momentum to breaking point. Everton have had a very difficult run of late, and should make life tough. Unders would be my call as I'd expect the game to be quite tight. Just look at the prediction ratings -

Newcastle 51.25 47.50 - 41.50 34.00 Everton +17.25
Should be a tight contest.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Aston Villa V Norwich 1.90 @ WillHill There's not too much that takes my fancy in the prem this weekend but I like the look of this one. Villa have been steady but unspectacular so far this season and the fans are probably wanting more from Mcleish. Norwich fans on the other hand should be delighted with Lambert and the progess they have made. But the main problem for norwich this season has been their defence. They haven't kept 1 clean sheet and they shipped in 3 goals in their last match against struggling Blackburn. With Bent, Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia in attack, I expect Villa to get goals in this game. And with a fairly solid defence, I think they are capable of keeping a clean sheet. Villa don't look a brilliant side this season but they are still a steady mid table/top half side and I think the price on offer is more than fair against newly promoted Norwich.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Man Utd vs Sunderland under 3 @ 2.03 (Pinnacle) Strongly expect United to win this one, but to grind out the result rather than to thrash Sunderland. Why? Firstly, their emphasis will be on winning to nil, as it has been since the City defeat. Gary Neville said on Sky this week that Fergie will have been demanding clean sheets, and I reckon he's right. They have been succesful at this in the last three games, playing with relative caution and making sure to be tight at the back. Vidic returns which is a boost for their defence. Secondly, this would be in keeping with recent form; after an explosive start to the season, lately they have been grinding out wins in the manner of much of last season. Thirdly, they played in midweek whilst Sunderland didn't, which will mean some tired legs and less desire to notch up a massive victory once the lead is secure. Fourthly, Sunderland have been quite tight on the road, only conceding 5 goals this season, and they don't offer much of a threat themselves going forward. Bendtner I don't rate and Sessegnon although very talented is not a natural forward and I find it hard to see him scoring enough goals for Sunderland this season, whilst Wickham despite his potential is still unproven at this level. A header from a set piece or a free kick from Larsson probably offers their best chance of scoring. One possible threat to this bet is the fact that Sunderland's first two choice keepers are both out, so the relatively unproven Keiren Westwood will be in goal. However, I'm willing to take the risk he rises to the challenge and does not have a mare here. The bet offers some security in case of a 2-1 or 3-0 win, and would also win if Sunderland manage to grab a 0-0 or 1-1 draw, both results which can't be ruled out completely.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Man Utd vs Sunderland under 3 @ 2.03 (Pinnacle) Strongly expect United to win this one, but to grind out the result rather than to thrash Sunderland....
There is one more thing that probably will stop United from humiliating Sunderland's defence - there are John O'Shea and Wes Brown there! Though there were let go, I don't think Alex Ferguson will want to see them struggle very much. For me 1-0 or 2-0 are the most probable results here.

There is one more thing that probably will stop United from humiliating Sunderland's defence - there are John O'Shea and Wes Brown there! Though there were let go, I don't think Alex Ferguson will want to see them struggle very much. For me 1-0 or 2-0 are the most probable results here.
I agree. Ferguson wont want to see O Shea and Brown struggle, but do you think he will tell his players to keep it at 2-0 and score no more just because O Shea and Brown now play for Sunderland? Doubt it. By the way, United are in for a tough game the weekend and we shouldnt be talking about humiliating Sunderland's defence, as with the form United are in at the moment, that aint gonna happen... I would snap your arm off for a 1-0 win right now

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Aston Villa vs Norwich Norwich +1 10/11 with Sky Bet As a Norwich fan, and as someone looking for value, this looks pretty sweet. Villa's home form has been somewhat average: H Blackburn Rovers 3-1 H Wolverhampton Wndrs 0-0 H Newcastle United 1-1 H Wigan Athletic 2-0 H West Bromwich Albion 1-2 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss against that set of opposition is ok, but nothing to be shouting about, especially the recent loss against Brom, nor the draw against Wolves. Norwich's away form: A Wigan Athletic 1-1 A Chelsea 1-3 A Bolton 2-1 A Man United 0-2 A Liverpool 1-1 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses that arguably Norwich deserved something from in both cases. Before the season began you'd expect Norwich to be getting maybe 3 points max from that set of games, more likely 2 or even 1. Now I am no deluded Canary fan, we have rode our luck something rotten this season, and if it wasn't for our keeper we'd have been absolutely thrashed at Liverpool. Nevertheless, our fightback at home against Blackburn, and our ability to travel well, is something that we really have in our favour, as is our ability to create chances against any opposition, I think we created 15+ at Man U. I don't think villa win this game more often than its a draw or a Norwich win, so 10/11 represents value for me for Norwich with the +1.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Newcastle (-0.25) @ 1.98 Pinnacle Count me in on Newcastle. At first wanted to take straight victory, but this -0.25 line looks even more appealing. From my point of view it's actually interesting how long Newcastle will be underestimated by the bookmakers. This team has the best defense in Premier league (conceded only 7 goals so far). They are unbeaten so far after 10 games, flying high and playing really really good football. And still they can be found over 2.30 even when they are playing against middle-level side. I don't want to say that Everton's is playing badly lately, because opponents have been from the top of the table. But at the current circumstance I simply rate Newcastle higher and the price is really not bad for the home team. As for the team news, Obertan is out of the tomorrow's game and Tiote is expected to be back in the squad after he missed the Stoke's game. As for Everton Fellaini is definitely out for this game and Cahill, Distin and Neville are all doubtfull.

Aston Villa vs Norwich Norwich +1 10/11 with Sky Bet As a Norwich fan, and as someone looking for value, this looks pretty sweet. Villa's home form has been somewhat average: H Blackburn Rovers 3-1 H Wolverhampton Wndrs 0-0 H Newcastle United 1-1 H Wigan Athletic 2-0 H West Bromwich Albion 1-2 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss against that set of opposition is ok, but nothing to be shouting about, especially the recent loss against Brom, nor the draw against Wolves. Norwich's away form: A Wigan Athletic 1-1 A Chelsea 1-3 A Bolton 2-1 A Man United 0-2 A Liverpool 1-1 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses that arguably Norwich deserved something from in both cases. Before the season began you'd expect Norwich to be getting maybe 3 points max from that set of games, more likely 2 or even 1. Now I am no deluded Canary fan, we have rode our luck something rotten this season, and if it wasn't for our keeper we'd have been absolutely thrashed at Liverpool. Nevertheless, our fightback at home against Blackburn, and our ability to travel well, is something that we really have in our favour, as is our ability to create chances against any opposition, I think we created 15+ at Man U. I don't think villa win this game more often than its a draw or a Norwich win, so 10/11 represents value for me for Norwich with the +1.
We do play an open game, mate; John Ruddy is pulling off the wonder saves right now, in League One it was Fraser Forster, so I disagree. We've been ace this season so far, no need to be coy :ok Villa are my brother's team, so this is a big game for me, so hopefully you're right :lol

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 I posted a thread in Systems & Strategy about dogs of 4.00 or better in Championship through Conference: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f21/england-lower-leagues-big-dogs-122904/ But there's stuff in there about Premier, too. Basically, odds of 4.00 to 6.00 have been very good so far: 7-6-8, and playing the dogs win/draw in some combination has made me some money. But what has really won me money is this: Games in EPL involving a dog of better than 4.00 have gone over 2.5 goals at a huge rate. Here are the numbers so far: Dogs of 4.0 to 4.99: 17 over, 8 under Dogs of 5.0 to 5.99: 5 over, 2 under Dogs of 6.0 and above: 22 over, 10 under Very consistent, as you see...44 over, 20 under. Also consistent: Home dogs, which have seen 10 over, 5 under. Away dogs 34 over, 15 under. All of these break down to between 67% and 71%. As far as the sides go, I really believe that a league like this, where there isn't much difference between the teams beyond the top four or five, has odds that are out of whack with reality. But the totals I just can't explain. Obviously, in a true mismatch there's the possibility of a 5-0 thrashing, but you'd expect lower-table teams going in to Man City, for example, to park the bus in front of the goal. They're just not. And games between sides that are much more even than the odds would suggest are generally producing goals by both sides. The league has seen overs predominate since week 5. Here's something really illuminating, though: In weeks 1 through 4, it was the opposite...the count on overs/unders was 17-22. You know what, though? In the games featuring a dog of 4.0 or better, the overs went 14-8. In the other games, where the odds were closer to reality, overs went 3-14. I feel that at some point, totals have to drop. This weekend's fixture list includes seven games with a dog of 4.0 or better...a typical week has six. Last week there were nine...7 overs, 2 unders. This can't possibly keep up...can it?

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Blackburn vs Chelsea over 2.5 @ 1.63 (Betfair) The bbc preview of this game suggests that Chelsea will try and play a more defensive game, the way Man Utd did at Everton, because of the amount they have been conceding lately. I disagree. I think AVB is a stubborn bloke and will keep to his favoured attacking style, after all it is all he has ever known (to the best of my knowledge). He said in an interview that he will keep attacking, and whilst these things obviously need to be taken with a pinch of salt in general, I believe him on this one. Both sides' defences have been leaky and both sides are scoring goals, so it looks like an overs game, as others have pointed out. 70% of Chelsea's games have gone over this season, and 80% of Blackburn's, so odds of 1.63 look good value here.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Liverpool - Swansea Liverpool this season is inconsistent as they were last year. They will be without Gerrard and in such case I think that it is always a good idea not to back them. Liverpool scored and conceded in all of their 5 home games. Swansea managed to score 12 goals in their last 6 games and I can see them scoring at least once and won't be surprised if they take a point from Anfield. Both to Score @ 2.10 (2 units) William Hill Draw @ 5.50 (1 unit) Bet365

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Villa vs Norwich Both Teams to Score @ 1.75 (Stan James:6pts) Like the chance of a few goals in this one. Villa tend to score a goal or so at home (7 in 5 home league games this season), and you sense that there is more to come from the Villans as Bent hasnt been at his best all season and I dont think Nzogbia has fully settled yet, they have goals in them and I'd be shocked if they couldnt breach the Norwich rearguard at least once. And I've also been impressed by Norwich at times since coming up, Lambert is a good manager and they have created chances away from home while also leaking a few(5 for, 8 against on the road and they created some huge chances at United, could have scored at least 2 there). I can see them causing Villa some trouble at the back tomorrow, BTTS is my call. GL!

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Newcastle 13/10 is way too big. They are playing well at the moment and I am not convinced with Everton, especially with their lack of fire power. They don't leak many goals though so may be worth backing Newcastle 1-0 at 13/2.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Newcastle v. Everton Saturday 3rd November - 12:45PM Newcastle have surprised the majority of punters with their excellent, unbeaten, start to the 2011/12 season. On Monday night Newcastle visited Stoke, many people tipped Stoke to secure a result which would see the downturn of Newcastle's season but, no. Newcastle won the game 3-1 with their top scorer, Demba Ba, netting himself a hat-trick. Stoke didn't look great that night but Newcastle have provided indication that they are not simply to be pushed over from their great run of form. Newcastle now face an Everton side who are on the back of a difficult run of fixtures which has seen them lose four of their last five fixtures against sides usually to be found amongst the top 6 in the Premiership; Liverpool, Chelsea twice and Manchester United. Everton did play well in their last game against Manchester United and had a couple of chances to score a goal which, as the game finished 1-0 to Manchester United, would have likely seen a very different result. In terms of head to head fixtures; in the last five fixtures between the two sides, Everton have picked up 2 wins, Newcastle have won once and there have been two draws. So there isn't a lot between the two sides over the last while and certainly that is nothing to go on. Corners Newcastle Corners Newcastle v Arsenal 2 - 5 Newcastle v Fulham 6-6 Newcastle v Blackburn 4-2 Newcastle v Tottenham 5-2 Newcastle v Wigan 7-3 Everton Corners Blackburn v Everton 4-5 Manchester City v Everton 7-5 Chelsea v Everton 2-2 Fulham v Everton 5-1 3 out of the 5 Newcastle games at home this season have had under 10 corners. Everton have had 3 out of their last 4 away games go under 10 corners. Everton have won the corner count only once on their travels whilst Newcastle have managed to win three of the last five corner counts, each by more than 2 corners. Newcastle to win corners though is only 4/7 so not really favourable in terms of odds. I do think perhaps it would be better to go on Everton under 5 corner. Newcastle haven't been allowing many corners, Everton lack real quality wide players and are not a side that thrives on a constant barrage of attacks. The odds for this bet is 8/11 I am considering that one so far, as I have a sneak feeling that Everton may well salvage something out of this game. I think that Newcastle cannot be unbeatable, especially when they ride so high in the league, in what is an unrealistic league position. I would say that it would be a 1-1 draw if I was to give a call on the score but instead, I think I will take a gamble on the low corners count for Everton. The statistics were created using information taken from www.soccerway.com I think actually the best bet would be for Newcastle (-1) to win the corner count @ 10/11 with Paddy Power. I think Newcastle have shown that they are the greater attacking side, earning good corners through this season, having won by 2 corners against three of the last five. I will go for that instead. Newcastle (-1) corners @ 10/11 - Paddypower

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Arsenal vs West Brom – Arsenal -1.5AH 2.20 at Victor Chandler (2 units) Going into a game against Arsenal with Mulumbu and most likely Dorrans in the middle of the pitch is unlikely to turn out well for Albion. Sharner’s competiveness and defensive nous would have been crucial in this game but with him out, I can see Ramsey and Arteta having a lot of the ball and plenty of time to pick the right pass to three in form strikers, and Arsenal may rack up two or three goals here. Defensively Arsenal are still a bit of a mess but it’s not as bad as it was with Vermalen back and he should be a great help to Santos. Without Long and potentially Odenwinge as well, don’t think Albion will offer much going forward to trouble any remaining weaknesses in Arsenal’s back line. Arsenal over 2.5 team goals is available at 2.5 which might also be of interest to some. Newcastle vs Everton – Draw 3.30 at Victor Chandler ( 1 unit) Everton are always a tough team to break down and will get men behind the ball here and put in plenty of hard work. Whilst you have to respect what Newcastle have done so far this season, they didn’t look particularly great against Wigan in their last home game and they toiled to get the winning goal. Pardew has already said he will be happy with a draw and I think that if Everton can keep it tight for 60/70 minutes then I’m not sure how much effort the Newcastle players will put in to get the win if they know there manager will be happy with a point. Liverpool vs Swansea – both teams to score 2.10 at William Hill (2 units) Given that both teams have scored in all of Liverpool’s home PL games to date, I’ll take a shot at this. I don’t have any concerns about Liverpool not scoring, Suarez has been fantastic this season and is capable of individual brilliance at any time, but he also has some decent creative players in Adam and Downing around him who will create chances. They also offer a good aerial threat from set pieces. So the question is whether Swansea can get a goal themselves, and I think they could. The defence for Liverpool still has some flaws for me and a solid display against a woeful West Brom didn’t really give us any more insight. Swansea will test them more as they play quick attacking football and get a lot of players forward when they do. I think a problem for Liverpool might come when any of Swansea’s central midfield three break forward. Lucas may be able to track one, but I’ll be dubious about who else in the Liverpool team might be disciplined enough to always track back. This could mean Swansea over load them on the break and could help them get the goal. Swansea themselves have scored in all six of their last league matches. Still weighing up a Man City handicap as well :hope

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Newcastle vs Everton - Newcastle DNB 1.61 Aston Villa vs Norwich - Norwich DNB 3.35 Going with Newcastle's form here. High flying and seemingly don't want to stop. Backing their confidence/form + the home advantage on this one. Norwich is a nice little bet I think. I can see them potentially pulling off a shock. I saw them away at Liverpool and they were ever so close to causing an upset. Liverpool did have many glorious chances if I remember correctly but I like the way Norwich stifled them. I feel it is very effective. They could and should have done better at United and they were so close to stealing a draw at Liverpool. I really think at 3.35 away at Aston Villa, a side with no real sort of character or form ... is great value. This is my BIG tip for the weekend.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Gonna have a stab at a bookies special this week. Am usually highly spuspicious when a bookie starts advertising enhanced prices, and printing special coupons for joe-public to pick up on a Sat morning and see a highlighted price for a multi and think to himself "that looks easy". However with a number of strongly fancied teams this weekend, I will give it a go. The special in question is Ladbrokes "Striker" Coupon, and the 11.0 offered to pick 3 anytime scorers in the Premier League. I am looking at: Robin Van Persie - on fire at the moment and Arsenal host an imo poor WBA. Luis Suarez - Liverpool host Swansea, and Suarez is overdue a goal having had 12 attempts in Liverpool's last home game against Norwich. Darren Bent - Maybe not the most obvious pick, but I fancy Villa to create plenty of chances tomorrow against Norwich. They shipped 3 last week to Blackburn, and in the Liverpool game, the Reds had a massive 29 goal attempts. Even with half that amount, I fancy Bent to convert one. He also takes penalties. Bent is the one I am least sure about, and am toying with replacing him with Torres, Hernandez or Dzeko. With the normal anytime scorer prices the treble of RVP, Suarez & Hernandez pays top price 7.6 with unibet, and as short as 4.25 with Ladbrokes themselves :lol So whatever the combo 11.0 is worth a crack this week imo. Just an FYI, as far as I know this is an in-shop only offer.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Why no Balotelli Kiddo? On fire at the moment, having scored in his last six games. City is the highest scoring side. He is the preferred option from the spot, and gets his fair share of free kicks aswell. Good luck.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 English Soccer 2011-2012 6W-6L-2P -1.41 units (50.00%) Everton pick +143 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Think this line is far to high and the value is there. Everton's has had some road woes but they have been against top 6 teams. I imagine that Newcastle is gonna start coming back to reality pretty soon as well

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Wolves v Wigan - over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 Both sides in relegation zone and in desperate needs for a win/3 points. Therefore I think it'll be a very open match with lots of goals, and will be taking the over! :hope

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 HT/FT Draw/Everton: 13/2 with BlueSq I saw Alan Pardew talking earlier about the club's unbeaten run and he was going on about how fantastic it would be if they could remain unbeaten before playing Man City and I can't help but think this is the first sign of the pressures and spotlight an unbeaten run can bring to a club and so considering Everton's decent performances against top sides recently I'm going for an away win. I can't see Everton dominating and if anything I can see Newcastle starting well with Everton containing them and the longer the match goes on the more the unbeaten thing will play on the minds of the home fans, manager and players. Few teams play with as much spirit and determination as Everton week in week out and with their desire to climb up the table giving them even more fire in the belly than usual I think this will be a tight game throughout the 90, perhaps with them nicking it late on. I've had my fingers burnt before by Newcastle this season with the last time I lost out to them as recently as the Stoke game. I was really surprised at just how sh!t Stoke were, constantly losing possession with their long ball game, but in fairness to Newcastle they took their chances and have been impressive this season and so I'll go in to this one cautiously.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Newcastle @ 2.31 pinnacle Hard to go past the unbeaten form of Newcastle who managed to go to a tough place like Stoke and beat them fairly comfortably, 3-1. Everton come to the north east and their form has been below par compared to their usual standards. Up front they lack a goalscorer and though Cahill returns, his strenght is in the air where they likes of Colonccini and Taylor should be comfortable with. In midfield like the work of Tiote and Cabaye who have led the way for them, while up front, Ba has been scoring. Some doubts whether Neville and Distin may play, as they were out injured in last weeks loss to Man Utd, but even still, they have conceded in their last 7 games and at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games. Arsenal - West Brom over 3.5 @ 2.60 pinnacle Arsenal were in brilliant attacking form when they beat Chelsea 5-3 last week with van Persie the star in the game, and with a reduced role midweek, like him to do well again, against a West Brom side that looked out of their depth against Liverpool. With the way that Liverpool were able to breach that defence then can see Arsenal doing a similar thing here, as they have managed to score at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 games (which includes scoring at least 4 goals in 4 of their last 6 games). West Brom will like their chances of scoring on this Arsenal defence that has conceded at least one goal in their last 4 games, and as West Brom have scored twice at Aston Villa and Sunderland, they seem to be performing much better on the road than at home. Also their last 3 meetings have seen at least 4 goals scored, so like this game to have some goals in them. Aston Villa - Norwich over 2.5 @ 1.90 pinnacle Both teams sit mid table with just one point separating each other. Villa have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 7 games while Norwich have scored and conceded in 8 of their 10 games, so while both teams can score, the problem is their defences cannot hold out the opposition. Villa have conceded at least two goals in their last 3 games while Norwich have scored in 4 of their 5 away games, while Norwich have allowed a goal in each of these away games (total of 8) while Villa have scored in 4 of their 5 home games (total of 7 goals). Villa have the likes of Bent and Agbonlahor up front who can score goals while Norwich have players like Morrison and Holt who have been chipping in with goals. Both teams to score and good chance for the over to come in from there. Blackburn - Chelsea over 3.5 @ 2.48 pinnacle Blackburn are struggling to get a win as once again last week, they had the game and then allowed late goals to draw 3-3 with Norwich. They have managed to score and concede in 6 of their last 7 games, with 4 of these games seeing at least 4 goals scored. Chelse will be looking to bounce back from their 5-2 loss to Arsenal last week and expect them to have a point to prove in this game. They have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 games, scoring at least 3 goals in 4 of them, with 5 of these games seeing at least 4 goals scored. Doubt that Blackburn can stop the likes of Torres, Mata and Sturridge from scoring some goals here, while Hoilett has been in good form and he could probably get one to edge this over Liverpool - Swansea under 2.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Liverpool looked much more solid at the back with Agger partnering Skrtel against West Brom last week, as Carragher looks like missing out once again. With players like Adam and Lucas they like to work the ball forward, and look for the likes of Suarez to create the chances. Expect Swansea to play one more player around Suarez, knowing that early service to him is what gives Liverpool opportunities. Liverpool themselves will look to win against a promoted side as they do have the problems in beating them. Both teams like to keep possession and not give the ball easily, so with the passing that goes on, it gives the opposition time to reset their defensive lines. Swansea will be looking to keep it tight in midfield and at the back, relying on Graham up front to hold the ball up. This will create problems for Liverpool to get in behind them, while Graham will be left isolated up front if he does not get the players to come out and help them. Like this game to be a low scoring one, as Liverpool have drawn 1-1 in 3 of their 5 home games, while Swansea have allowed 14 goals in their 5 away games, so they will look for an improvement here Man Utd - Sunderland under 2.5 @ 2.60 pinnacle Man Utd are still feeling the effects of their 6-1 thumping by Man City, as they struggled to beat Everton 1-0 and then did enough to beat Otelul Galati 2-0 midweek in the Champions League. So despite winning they are not playing at the level they were at the start of the season. They have gone under in 4 of their last 5 games, as only once in these 5 games have they scored more than 1 goal, while their defence has managed 2 clean sheets in this game. A priority for Ferguson in this game is not to concede, so there will be some emphasis on the defence being much more solid here. Sunderland have Bendtner and Wickham up from, using their size to get the upper hand, but the likes of Ferdinand, Vidic or Evans prefer these kind of strikers, so like these centre backs to be able to cope with this. Sunderland have been competitive when they come to OT as Bruce looks to ensure they do not get embarrassed, and they have gone under in their last 3 meetings as well as 4 of their last 5 games at OT. QPR - Man City under 2.5 @ 2.43 pinnacle City could have some tired legs as they go to London to face QPR after their good win in Spain against Villareal. Would not be surprised that Mancini rotates his squad for this game, but they may get a surprise if they underestimate QPR as they have won once and drawn 3 of their last 4 home games, with each of them going under. Man City have been scoring goals in abundance, and Warnock will keep it tight to ensure tey too do not get a hammering. While City should still win this, QPR had one of the best defences last year in the Championship and they will be looking to continue that kind of form here against the leaders. Like this to stay under, as even though City may take the lead, Mancini is not of the mindset to go out and score more goals and waste energy in doing so, as he will be looking to keep his players fresh with all the games that are coming up for them. Season record: 37-57 (+3.84)

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Blackburn v Chelsea = 2 (1.50) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Blackburn position 18° points 6 Chelsea position 4° points 19 Preview: Blackburn: Absent: Nelsen (defender 1 / 0), Salgado (defender 7 / 0), Dann (defender 5 / 0), Grella (midfielder 1 / 0); fall: David Dunn (midfielder 5 / 0). Chelsea: in doubt: Mikel Obi (midfielder 9 / 0); fall: Drogba (striker 7 / 1), Terry (defender 10 / 3). Blackburn has a score in-house w1-d0-l4 goals scored 6 goals against 12 while Chelsea has a score out of the house w2-d1-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 6. Blackburn is struggling from the start of the season to try to get away from the hot zone of relegation. Both teams are challenged by the coach and fans for this game the coach will field a team very difensivistica to try to stem the attacks of Chelsea. The Chelsea at this time is fighting hard to try to hook the top of the standings. He won carling cup league but has lost two consecutive games and has not gone beyond the equalizer in the Champions League against Genk. In the end I think the visiting team can win the game. Last season Chelsea won both games against Blackburn (2-0 home and 2-1 away from home). The last home win against Blackburn Chelsea was in 2006. Yakubu is the leading scorer for Blackburn with his 3 goals. Frank Lampard has made ​​5 for Chelsea. :hope:hope:hope

Tough game to call with two teams of similar strength. I for one would wait for team news with that game as there are question marks for players on both sides. My instincts tell me Everton will not loose this match.
i think the mags are in a false position and have played well but i think a bad run is starting today they have no strengh in depth and ba wont keep scoring. everton to win

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Blackburn dnb @5 with bet 365 small stakes on this one, as I think that blackburn will not loose here. Kean is still under pressure but his side is improving at the moment, having unluckily drawn at Norwich a week ago. Chelsea is a strong side with a lot of talent in their ranks, and h2h history favours them. However, they've been poor defensively, and needed to play in midweek in CL. It is a long shot, but I think the moment has come for Rovers to turn their fortunes. Also, considering Blackburn absences in defence, I'll put some money on >3 goals @1.95, with the same bookie cheers lads

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Arsenal v West Brom. Over 3 goals. 2.04 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Arsenal have got going finally and should be too strong for West Brom but you just never know with team like Arsenal. They have lost their last home match against Baggies 2-3 and were 0-3 down before scoring themselves. I think West Brom can get a goal or even two at Emirates without too many problems, Arsenal will score for sure as well, so going for overs. There have not been less than 3 goals in domestic matches for Arsenal at home in some time now. Fingers crossed, it will be 2-2 or something like that.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 One more for today; QPR vs Man City – Man City -1.5AH 2.1 at Victor Chandler (2 units) City as we know are looking exceptional at the moment and 8 from their first ten games have beaten this handicap. There is talk that they might rest Silva and Balotelli but this may mean that they score only 2 or 3 goals rather than 5 or 6. Aguero and Nasri are pretty damn good replacements. QPR have been shaky of late, there was the 6-0 defeat to Fulham, they could have easily lost against a 9 man Chelsea team and it was easy for Spurs last weekend to bag the win. That Spurs game is probably the best benchmark we have for this match and finishing 3-1 it also beat this handicap. Additionally QPR are without Derry and Taraabt who have both started pretty much all of QPR’s games this season so that will unsettle them. Derry might have been useful in this match to help rough up the likes of Nasri and Aguero. :hope