** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 I read something about QPR's grounds being a bit thinner and giving visiting teams a bit of a problem. Chelsea were left frustrated by QPR.... can anyone shed any insight? I feel confident that if Silva is left out of the starting 11, QPR have a shot at nicking a(t least) a draw at home. Will wait for teamsheets.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Gonna have a stab at a bookies special this week. Am usually highly spuspicious when a bookie starts advertising enhanced prices, and printing special coupons for joe-public to pick up on a Sat morning and see a highlighted price for a multi and think to himself "that looks easy". However with a number of strongly fancied teams this weekend, I will give it a go. The special in question is Ladbrokes "Striker" Coupon, and the 11.0 offered to pick 3 anytime scorers in the Premier League. I am looking at: Robin Van Persie - on fire at the moment and Arsenal host an imo poor WBA. Luis Suarez - Liverpool host Swansea, and Suarez is overdue a goal having had 12 attempts in Liverpool's last home game against Norwich. Darren Bent - Maybe not the most obvious pick, but I fancy Villa to create plenty of chances tomorrow against Norwich. They shipped 3 last week to Blackburn, and in the Liverpool game, the Reds had a massive 29 goal attempts. Even with half that amount, I fancy Bent to convert one. He also takes penalties. Bent is the one I am least sure about, and am toying with replacing him with Torres, Hernandez or Dzeko. With the normal anytime scorer prices the treble of RVP, Suarez & Hernandez pays top price 7.6 with unibet, and as short as 4.25 with Ladbrokes themselves :lol So whatever the combo 11.0 is worth a crack this week imo. Just an FYI, as far as I know this is an in-shop only offer.
Good offer... my suggestions would be Demba Ba and maybe Rafa VDV

Gonna have a stab at a bookies special this week. Am usually highly spuspicious when a bookie starts advertising enhanced prices, and printing special coupons for joe-public to pick up on a Sat morning and see a highlighted price for a multi and think to himself "that looks easy". However with a number of strongly fancied teams this weekend, I will give it a go. The special in question is Ladbrokes "Striker" Coupon, and the 11.0 offered to pick 3 anytime scorers in the Premier League. I am looking at: Robin Van Persie - on fire at the moment and Arsenal host an imo poor WBA. Luis Suarez - Liverpool host Swansea, and Suarez is overdue a goal having had 12 attempts in Liverpool's last home game against Norwich. Darren Bent - Maybe not the most obvious pick, but I fancy Villa to create plenty of chances tomorrow against Norwich. They shipped 3 last week to Blackburn, and in the Liverpool game, the Reds had a massive 29 goal attempts. Even with half that amount, I fancy Bent to convert one. He also takes penalties. Bent is the one I am least sure about, and am toying with replacing him with Torres, Hernandez or Dzeko. With the normal anytime scorer prices the treble of RVP, Suarez & Hernandez pays top price 7.6 with unibet, and as short as 4.25 with Ladbrokes themselves :lol So whatever the combo 11.0 is worth a crack this week imo. Just an FYI, as far as I know this is an in-shop only offer.
This looks too good to be true :eek Gonna pop up to Laddies soon to see if they have a striker coupon, I'd go with Bent as Norwich do concede a lot.

Newcastle (-0.25) @ 1.98 Pinnacle Count me in on Newcastle. At first wanted to take straight victory, but this -0.25 line looks even more appealing. From my point of view it's actually interesting how long Newcastle will be underestimated by the bookmakers. This team has the best defense in Premier league (conceded only 7 goals so far). They are unbeaten so far after 10 games, flying high and playing really really good football. And still they can be found over 2.30 even when they are playing against middle-level side. I don't want to say that Everton's is playing badly lately, because opponents have been from the top of the table. But at the current circumstance I simply rate Newcastle higher and the price is really not bad for the home team. As for the team news, Obertan is out of the tomorrow's game and Tiote is expected to be back in the squad after he missed the Stoke's game. As for Everton Fellaini is definitely out for this game and Cahill, Distin and Neville are all doubtfull.
A few more stats to consider to justify a punt on Newcastle if that is what you are tempted to do. Everton have only kept one clean sheet in ALL competitions this season and that was away at Blackburn on 27 August.In comparison Newcastle have kept 4 in 13. The average position of teams that Newcastle have played in the PL this season is 13 at home and 12.8 away, overall 12.9 whereas Everton's averages are 9.8(H) and 9.5(A), overall 9.65 so a difference of 3 places. Furthermore Everton have only averaged 0.2 points per game against top half sides and Newcastle have averaged 2.7 against bottom half sides. Personally I fancy Newcastle to win by exactly one goal which has happened 4 times in the PL this season. This bet is a 17/4 shot with Unibet. GL to you all

I have never ever seen a Newcastle team/club that is so full of enthusiasm and belief ... For me, home win!
I have - the season the beat Barca with that mad spider-cobra man Asprilla :clap And yes, I will follow - Home Win - small stake! GL

Arsenal v West Brom. Over 3 goals. 2.04 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Arsenal have got going finally and should be too strong for West Brom but you just never know with team like Arsenal. They have lost their last home match against Baggies 2-3 and were 0-3 down before scoring themselves. I think West Brom can get a goal or even two at Emirates without too many problems, Arsenal will score for sure as well, so going for overs. There have not been less than 3 goals in domestic matches for Arsenal at home in some time now. Fingers crossed, it will be 2-2 or something like that.
FULLY AGREE AND WILL FOLLOW, MEDIUM STAKES! gl

A few more stats to consider to justify a punt on Newcastle if that is what you are tempted to do. Everton have only kept one clean sheet in ALL competitions this season and that was away at Blackburn on 27 August.In comparison Newcastle have kept 4 in 13. The average position of teams that Newcastle have played in the PL this season is 13 at home and 12.8 away, overall 12.9 whereas Everton's averages are 9.8(H) and 9.5(A), overall 9.65 so a difference of 3 places. Furthermore Everton have only averaged 0.2 points per game against top half sides and Newcastle have averaged 2.7 against bottom half sides. Personally I fancy Newcastle to win by exactly one goal which has happened 4 times in the PL this season. This bet is a 17/4 shot with Unibet. GL to you all
Apologies but only looked on Oddschecker instead of the Unibet site, odds are 3/1 on Unibet so looked around and best I can see is 16/5 with Tote, still worth a nibble I feel.

Why no Balotelli Kiddo? On fire at the moment, having scored in his last six games. City is the highest scoring side. He is the preferred option from the spot, and gets his fair share of free kicks aswell. Good luck.
Problem with City players mate, is you don;t know who will play

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Villa vs Norwich Villa have only lost once this season in the league and have drew most of the other games. It looks like the fans have accepted mcleish as boss, but I think the glory days of challenging for a top-4 spot when O-Neill was around is long gone. They have lost alot of good players and have bought Bent and Nzogbia who are both inconsistant. Norwich on the other hand have had an excellent run and will bring a large travelling group of supporters. Their expectation won't be as high as the villa supporters and will fight to the end should they fall behind. Their spirit is what will get them something from this game. Norwich +0.5 EVS 10/10 Norwich +0 5/2 5/10 Over 2.5 1.900 10/10 All bet365 :hope Utd vs Sunderland United at the moment look really poor and could be playing much better. Since their defeat, every match they've played at old trafford seemed to have a struggle rather than a smooth win. Fergie will want a clean sheet today, and united never looked like smashing any of the underdogs they've played recently. Sunderland have had a better run of games recently and should "enjoy" this trip to old trafford. Just a small punt: Sunderland +1.75 10/11 4/10 365 Under 3.0 EVS 5/10 VC Under 2.5 13/8 3/10 SJ :hope Newcastle vs Everton What an amazing run Pardew has put together with this pretty average looking newcastle squad. Their result against stoke was very good after doubts being knocked out of the league cup by a poor blackburn side. St.James park will be full as ever today and newcastle will definately be looking to grab all 3 points against a vulnerable everton side. Everton themselves have not been playing badly, but have had a harsh run of results against big teams. They will be low on confidence and the atmosphere in the northeast won't do them any favours. Newcastle's defence have been really solid, and is whats getting them the results and should keep a clean sheet here, although watching Drenthe for everton he looks a great player and possibily could score a goal. I expect Newcastle's stubborn run to continue: Newcastle 11/8 6/10 VC Newcastle -0.25 1.925 Bet365 Drenthe ANYTIME 7/1 1/10 Unibet :hope

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Rovers vs Chelsea Last week's draw was a huge blow to Blackburn around the already doom and gloom atmosphere in e-wood park. However their progress in the league cup and their recently performances suggests a team who is really improving and the likes of Hoilet and Formica and Samba have been excellent. Chelsea on the otherhand have had a terrible run. Their loss to Arsenal and QPR arguably has dropped 6 points and their champions league draw away could have been avoided. David Luiz is a good defender as well as having a strikers "strike", but right now hes abit of a clown. However, chelsea have a vastly experienced squad and Villas-boas surely wont let 3 points slip past him? Blackburn on the other hand shouldnt enjoy home games as much as their away games, however the banners for "Kean out" have been banned at e-wood today. Goals look obvious in this game and thus: Over 3.5 6/4 5/10 Chelsea -1 4/5 bet365 :hope Ive also tied Chelsea win in a 10fold accumulator that pays 50/1 Arsenal vs Wbrom What a win against chelsea last week. Despite a poor start to the season Wenger has managed to string together win after win in the league, except for the loss at White Hart lane. Arsenal looks to be going back on track and Van-Persie should start today. West Brom have also had a decent run of results and looks quite confortable. They will have key players missing and I think will play a even more defensive style that suits Hodgson's tactics. Watching Arsenal vs Marseille their attack still lacked more precision from lost players like Fabregas, who has still left a gaping hole in midfield only to be patched by by Arteta. Van persie is not god as proven by the midweek result and is not going to score every game and I expect another low scoring game. However Arsenal will push 100% for a win and will turn the heat up in the second half. So: Arsenal Win SECOND HALF 8/11 hills 10/10 Draw/Arsenal 10/3 tote 2/10 Under 3.0 1.875 Bet365 5/10 :hope

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 QPR v Manchester City I seem to be doing this write up every 3 or 4 days now, but it keeps coming in so i'm doing it again today. Man City are tearing teams to pieces, and I see no reason why this will change tonight. QPR got a bit of a doing at Spurs apart from a little 10 minute spell in the 2nd half. To be honest they should probably have been beaten by a couple more. To put into perspective when City played Spurs at WHL they won 1-5. The game before that QPR somehow beat Chelsea although the 9 men dominated the 2nd half and Anelka missed a sitter. If Silva is passed fit there is absolutely no chance of him being rested, he is the man who makes them tick and with an international break coming up he doesn't need a rest. I suspect Aguero to come back in, with either Nasri dropping out and Balotelli going on the left or Balotelli himself to be benched. Whoever plays, they will be far superior to QPR and I imagine this will be 0-3 or 1-3. Manchester City -1.5AH 6/5 @ 188Bet

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Having 3 myself in the Premiership today. Arsenal vs West Brom- Over 3 Goals- 41/40 Bet365- (3/10) Expect a few goals in this one. That win over my beloved Chelsea should give this Arsenal side a ton of confidence going into today's match, despite them dropping points against Marseille in midweek. Their talisman in RVP will be back into the starting 11, which when he plays, they look a completely different team and are always capable of hitting the back of net on a regular basis. As we all know, their defense still has issues, shown through last week's early stages against Chelsea, where we could have had at least 2 ourselves so a West Brom goal isn't out of the equation here. Just like the insurance of having that push if there are only 3 goals, but I do think we could see more so I'm happy to back some goals in north London today. Liverpool (-1) to beat Swansea- 5/6 Coral- (3/10) Liverpool are unbeaten at home this season, and they looked impressive against West Brom last week, with that combination of Suarez and Carroll getting better and better everytime they play together. They are without Gerrard today but through the likes of Adam and Henderson, I don't see it being too much of an issue against Swansea, who away from home, haven't looked anything special and it'll be their home form that they will look to this season if they are to stay up. Conceded 4 against Man City and Chelsea already this season and although they may keep it tight for a while, I do see Liverpool winning by at least a couple of goals. Man City (-1) to beat QPR- Evens Coral- (3/10) I took this bet on with Chelsea when we played them and although that didn't work out, I reckon City will make up for that. Even against us with 9 men, we still could have scored, and should have had at least a couple of penalties with fouls from corners. Anyways, give QPR credit they looked good when it was 11v11 early doors, but you do feel without the sendings off, even perhaps with just 10 men, Chelsea probably still would have won that game. However this bet is more due to Man City and the football they are playing right now. A comfortable win in Spain in midweek, and the feeling in the camp that this could be their season, should lead to them scoring a few today, even if that is without the likes of Balotelli and Silva. QPR will be without Taarabt and Derry in the center of the park, and also Traore perhaps as well, so those 3 I see as quite significant blows for them in terms of their strongest side but even with them, you'd have to fancy City to win by at least a couple of goals given they are scoring for fun at the minute, so City on the handicap for me.

Ok waited for the team news. My trio is Van Persie, Suarez and Hernandez. 1pt @11.0 Ladbrokes GL if your playing this

Newcastle United Vs. Everton Selection: Newcastle United + 0 @ 1.68 Pinnacle Stake: 10/10
Newcastle United 2 - 1 Everton :clap Newcastle were hanging on in the 2nd half but thankfully got the win. I think Everton should have had a penalty for a handball but I'm not complaining. :p

Newcastle v. Everton Saturday 3rd November - 12:45PM Newcastle have surprised the majority of punters with their excellent, unbeaten, start to the 2011/12 season. On Monday night Newcastle visited Stoke, many people tipped Stoke to secure a result which would see the downturn of Newcastle's season but, no. Newcastle won the game 3-1 with their top scorer, Demba Ba, netting himself a hat-trick. Stoke didn't look great that night but Newcastle have provided indication that they are not simply to be pushed over from their great run of form. Newcastle now face an Everton side who are on the back of a difficult run of fixtures which has seen them lose four of their last five fixtures against sides usually to be found amongst the top 6 in the Premiership; Liverpool, Chelsea twice and Manchester United. Everton did play well in their last game against Manchester United and had a couple of chances to score a goal which, as the game finished 1-0 to Manchester United, would have likely seen a very different result. In terms of head to head fixtures; in the last five fixtures between the two sides, Everton have picked up 2 wins, Newcastle have won once and there have been two draws. So there isn't a lot between the two sides over the last while and certainly that is nothing to go on. Corners Newcastle Corners Newcastle v Arsenal 2 - 5 Newcastle v Fulham 6-6 Newcastle v Blackburn 4-2 Newcastle v Tottenham 5-2 Newcastle v Wigan 7-3 Everton Corners Blackburn v Everton 4-5 Manchester City v Everton 7-5 Chelsea v Everton 2-2 Fulham v Everton 5-1 3 out of the 5 Newcastle games at home this season have had under 10 corners. Everton have had 3 out of their last 4 away games go under 10 corners. Everton have won the corner count only once on their travels whilst Newcastle have managed to win three of the last five corner counts, each by more than 2 corners. Newcastle to win corners though is only 4/7 so not really favourable in terms of odds. I do think perhaps it would be better to go on Everton under 5 corner. Newcastle haven't been allowing many corners, Everton lack real quality wide players and are not a side that thrives on a constant barrage of attacks. The odds for this bet is 8/11 I am considering that one so far, as I have a sneak feeling that Everton may well salvage something out of this game. I think that Newcastle cannot be unbeatable, especially when they ride so high in the league, in what is an unrealistic league position. I would say that it would be a 1-1 draw if I was to give a call on the score but instead, I think I will take a gamble on the low corners count for Everton. The statistics were created using information taken from www.soccerway.com I think actually the best bet would be for Newcastle (-1) to win the corner count @ 10/11 with Paddy Power. I think Newcastle have shown that they are the greater attacking side, earning good corners through this season, having won by 2 corners against three of the last five. I will go for that instead. Newcastle (-1) corners @ 10/11 - Paddypower
a) Good analysis... b) good selection... c) good win... it's the a), b), c) of success. :beer

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Sorry it's after kick off, been in a couple of poker tourneys all morning so not had time to post up. Blackburn v Chelsea Over 3 goals, 1 unit @ 1.975 Both defenses have been poor this season while neither have struggled to find the net (Torres aside). Both desperately need a result today and so I expect an open game and the goals to fly in. Arsenal -1,-1.5AH, 1 unit @ 2.00 In v. good form, Van Persie is on fire and is captaining my fantasy football team as a result of my confidence in him getting plenty of goals against a weak west brom side. West brom are hampered by injury and with the loss of shane llong, I can't see them posing much of an attacking threat. Weekend 10 fold accumulator on all games: Arsenal-1.0,-1.5 @ 2.00 Newcastle @ 5/4 Chelsea-1.0,-1.5 @ 2.05 Villa v Norwich Over2.5 @ 1.90 Liverpool-1.5 @ 1.975 Man Utd @ 1/4 Man City @ 4/11 Bolton @ 7/5 Tottenham @ 5/4 Wolverhampton @ 10/11 10 fold @ 607/1, 0.5 units No explainations for the accumulator, just my picks for the weekend. GL all! Also had Newcastle on a Draw no Bet @ 4/7, 2 units......but as the game has already ended that's no use to anyone, nice safe win though.

QPR v Manchester City I seem to be doing this write up every 3 or 4 days now, but it keeps coming in so i'm doing it again today. Man City are tearing teams to pieces, and I see no reason why this will change tonight. QPR got a bit of a doing at Spurs apart from a little 10 minute spell in the 2nd half. To be honest they should probably have been beaten by a couple more. To put into perspective when City played Spurs at WHL they won 1-5. The game before that QPR somehow beat Chelsea although the 9 men dominated the 2nd half and Anelka missed a sitter. If Silva is passed fit there is absolutely no chance of him being rested, he is the man who makes them tick and with an international break coming up he doesn't need a rest. I suspect Aguero to come back in, with either Nasri dropping out and Balotelli going on the left or Balotelli himself to be benched. Whoever plays, they will be far superior to QPR and I imagine this will be 0-3 or 1-3. Manchester City -1.5AH 6/5 @ 188Bet
I like this bet, will be reserving judgement until I hear if Silva is playing or not. If he is I'll be diving in on this too :ok

Sorry it's after kick off, been in a couple of poker tourneys all morning so not had time to post up. Blackburn v Chelsea Over 3 goals, 1 unit @ 1.975 Both defenses have been poor this season while neither have struggled to find the net (Torres aside). Both desperately need a result today and so I expect an open game and the goals to fly in. Arsenal -1,-1.5AH, 1 unit @ 2.00 In v. good form, Van Persie is on fire and is captaining my fantasy football team as a result of my confidence in him getting plenty of goals against a weak west brom side. West brom are hampered by injury and with the loss of shane llong, I can't see them posing much of an attacking threat. Weekend 10 fold accumulator on all games: Arsenal-1.0,-1.5 @ 2.00 Newcastle @ 5/4 Chelsea-1.0,-1.5 @ 2.05 Villa v Norwich Over2.5 @ 1.90 Liverpool-1.5 @ 1.975 Man Utd @ 1/4 Man City @ 4/11 Bolton @ 7/5 Tottenham @ 5/4 Wolverhampton @ 10/11 10 fold @ 607/1, 0.5 units No explainations for the accumulator, just my picks for the weekend. GL all! Also had Newcastle on a Draw no Bet @ 4/7, 2 units......but as the game has already ended that's no use to anyone, nice safe win though.
There is a thread in this forum, titled 'weekend bets', in which all bets which are given without reasoning for the selection need to be placed. I know you're new so welcome to the forums too and hopefully you can provide some good analysis and reviews in future weeks.

There is a thread in this forum' date=' titled 'weekend bets', in which all bets which are given without reasoning for the selection need to be placed. I know you're new so welcome to the forums too and hopefully you can provide some good analysis and reviews in future weeks.[/quote'] Cheers mate, will stick them in there from now on. :ok

Manchester United Vs. Sunderland Selection: Sunderland + 2 @ 1.70 Pinnacle Stake: 9/10
Manchester United 1-0 Sunderland :clap Manchester United were very lucky to be a goal up before the break as they created very little in the first half. The second half Utd played better and I think the result of 1-0 was a fair reflection of the game.

Blackburn Rovers Vs. Chelsea Selection: Draw @ 4.69 Pinnacle Stake: 8/10
Blackburn Rovers 0-1 Chelsea :cryHaven't watched the game but based on the statistics it was a pretty even affair. Supposedly Gael Givet hit the bar for Blackburn minutes before the final whistle, too bad.

Arsenal & Sunderland +3 @ 2.02 (3 units) William Hill
Liverpool - Swansea Liverpool this season is inconsistent as they were last year. They will be without Gerrard and in such case I think that it is always a good idea not to back them. Liverpool scored and conceded in all of their 5 home games. Swansea managed to score 12 goals in their last 6 games and I can see them scoring at least once and won't be surprised if they take a point from Anfield. Both to Score @ 2.10 (2 units) William Hill Draw @ 5.50 (1 unit) Bet365
Nice profit :beer

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Norwich +0.5 EVS 10/10 :( Norwich +0 5/2 5/10 :( Over 2.5 1.900 10/10 ;) Small loss, but Norwich deserved something out of the game. How annoying, i had money on blackburn last week and norwich scored 2 from 3 - 1 down, now I got money on norwich and it ended 3 - 2. Typical. Sunderland +1.75 10/11 4/10 365 :) Under 3.0 EVS 5/10 VC :) Under 2.5 13/8 3/10 SJ :) Good profit here, got the full house. United looked abit better but is still missing something. thats two 1 - 0 wins in the league in a row. Looks like fergie is too keen on clean sheets. Grats to him for 25 years at united manager! The renaming of the stand is a great idea all done in secret but im not sure about the statue of him whilst he is still here! Newcastle 11/8 6/10 VC ;) Newcastle -0.25 1.925 Bet365 ;) The run continues! There must be trend specilists losing money on their "martingale" strategy. Newcastle were very good for the first half of the game, but the first half stoppage time goal really knocked them and credit to Everton for coming back and stepping up a gear, but their miserable run continues. Drenthe ANYTIME 7/1 1/10 Unibet :moon He got an assist, still he looked excellent in the match. Liverpool vs Swansea:cry :wall :( Michel Vorm!! Liverpool win 7/20 10/10 hills Liverpool -1.5 39/40 8/10 bet365 Liverpool win 2nd half 8/11 10/10

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6 Blackburn vs Chelsea Over 3.5 6/4 5/10 :( Chelsea -1 4/5 bet365 :zzz Stake returned, but really expected chelsea to get more goals after that lampard opener! Arsenal vs Wbrom Arsenal Win SECOND HALF 8/11 hills 10/10 ;) Draw/Arsenal 10/3 tote 2/10 :( Under 3.0 1.875 Bet365 5/10 :zzz Stake returned. Underestimated Arsenal in the first half! I thought they will have a hangover after their 0 - 0 draw and thought this game will never live up to the high expectations of their win against chelsea. Good profit though. :clap

Very early one for me, as don't think it will be around for long. Arsenal V WBA - Arsenal -1AH @1.9 Ladbrokes Arsenal will be buzzing after today's goalfest at Stamford Bridge. While they still look far from sure at the back, they have plenty going forward, with RVP looking razor sharp. At home so far, they have been steadily improving. After losing without 3/4 of a team V Liverpool first time up, they have go on to win the next 4. True they have been lucky with the fixture list, but have done enough to dispose of Swansea, Bolton, Sunderland & Stoke. But WBA are the same level of team. Watched WBA against Liverpool this evening, and they were rank. Offered very little going forward, and could easily of been on the end of a 4-5 goal drubbing if Liverpool were more clinical. Shane Long looks a big miss for them, and will be out for a while. I think WBA have been fortunate to avoid a lot of the media spotlight so far due to the poor starts of Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn. They lost 4 of their opening 5 games, just a 1-0 win at Norwich breaking the sequence. They followed that up with an uninspiring 0-0 at home to Fulham, then a 2-2 away at troubled Sunderland. Then they picked up with a 2-0 home win to Wolves, and a 2-1 away win at Villa. So their 3 wins to date have been: 1-0 Away at Norwich - I watched this game and Norwich would of been very dissapointed to lose. They created plenty of goal chances (17 in total) but lacked the luck and the quality to find the net. 2-0 Home to Wolves - Again here a very ordinary Wolves side had plenty of chances, and 58% possesion & 11 corners. 2-1 Away at Villa - Here they trailed 1-0 until the game was changed with Villa being reduced to 10 as early as the 35th min. Arsenal are currently best price 1.5 with the books, and I see them going off around 1.4ish. This is the same price that Spurs are at home to QPR tomorrow, and the -1AH line is 1.63. Obviously Arsenal have a CL game midweek, but they are home to a middling Marseille team. Games is on Tuesday as well so plenty of recovery time. Barring any injuries to key players, I think this is a stonking price that I will be shocked to see around for long. Big bet for me 5pts Arsenal -1AH @1.9 Ladbrokes :hope
FT 3-0 Very satisfying to grab a great price and collect. Went off around 1.55 :cigar

Ok waited for the team news. My trio is Van Persie, Suarez and Hernandez. 1pt @11.0 Ladbrokes GL if your playing this
No joy with this, but with Van Persie, Bent and Dzeko scoring so far hopefully someone clicked. Will be back to this bet when the fixtures fall right.

No joy with this' date=' but with Van Persie, Bent and Dzeko scoring so far hopefully someone clicked. Will be back to this bet when the fixtures fall right.[/quote'] I jumped down to Ladbrokes but couldn't see the 'Striker' coupon at all. It was phenomenal value, never heard of this before.