** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Arles-Avignon v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST) 2.51 3.17 3.25 102.16 %
maximize.gif Angers SCO v Amiens SC (19:00 BST) 1.76 3.62 5.98 101.16 %
maximize.gif CS Sedan Ardennes v Le Havre AC (19:00 BST) 2.11 3.26 4.1 102.46 %
maximize.gif En Avant Guingamp v Troyes AC (19:00 BST) 1.94 3.35 4.9 101.81 %
maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v FC Nantes (19:00 BST) 2.4 3.16 3.46 102.21 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Stade Reims (19:00 BST) 2.66 3.17 3.15 100.89 %
maximize.gif Tours v Istres (19:00 BST) 1.83 3.55 5.49 101.03 %
maximize.gif RC Lens v US Boulogne (19:20 BST) 1.91 3.41 4.95 101.88 %
maximize.gif SC Bastia v AS Monaco (19:30 BST) 1.94 3.4 4.71 102.10 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v FC Metz (13:30 BST) 2.37 3.16 3.49 102.49 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September Bastia - Monaco : 1 (1,90) Bet365 Stake 6/10 Bastia got a decent start to the season, whit 10 points for 6 games. Especially at home in corsika they looked strong whit 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 to 2 goals. Monaco fired coach Laurent Banide recently, after at run of 6 games and just 4 point, whit 0 wins to their name. The new man in charge Marco Simone, will face a tough first test against at team whit confidence. Monaco got some quality players on the injured list. Keeper Sebastian Chabbert, Layvin Kurzawa, Chris Malonga and captain Ludovic Giuly. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September Been away from the threads a couple of weeks but will look to get back into the swing of it today. Nine matches tonight in Ligue 2 - I'll have a big interest in a third of that. Angers v Amiens - Angers -0.75AH @ 1.952 with Pinnacle 4/10 Amiens are one of the sides I have pencilled in for relegation. I took Lens against them on Monday night and although they put up a fight, it appeared to me that they are too flimsy in defence to keep the better sides out in this division. Yoann Touzghar looks a threat up front but defenders like ex-Angevin Thomas Mienniel and Pascal Lybohy just seem too error prone. Angers are a side that kick-started their season last week with a very convincing 3-1 win away at Monaco. New manager Stephan Moulin has worked out how to get goals out of Gaetan Charbonnier, who looks confident and in good form. It's also the midfield where they look stronger than Amiens. There's more creativity with Diego Gomez, the top assist scorer in the league, and Vincent Manceau pulling the strings. I expect them to push on after that fine win in the Principality. They also have the bonus of three days extra rest, considering Amiens played on Monday in a big match, and that could also have an effect. Guingamp v Troyes - Troyes +0.5AH @ 2.03 with Pinnacle 2/10 I find this market very odd. EAG have done nothing to suggest that they should be this big against Troyes. Traditionally, Guingamp have been a strong home side, but this year they've already dropped points to teams like Metz and Chateauroux. I'd put Troyes in that sort of category. Jean-Marc Furlan has assembled a handy enough squad, who are relatively strong across all areas of the pitch and have experience. The signing of Raphael Caceres, who scored the winner last week at home to Bastia, allows Furlan to be a bit more offensive and push a further attacker up beside Marcos dos Santos. ESTAC went to Laval a few weeks ago and kept les Tangos quiet. They don't win that many games away from the Aube but they are capable of taking something here. I've not been overly impressed so far with Guingamp. Their biggest problem has been in defence. Bakary Kone was the mainstay of the side and since his departure to Lyon, they've not been the same. I expect them to be the main protagonists in this match but they aren't bombproof by any means, and at odds-on I'm happy to oppose them with a smaller stake. Tours v Istres - Tours -0.5AH @ 1.833 with Pinnacle 5/10 This is a very winnable match for Tours. They are always a very offensive side at home and have the players capable of hurting a side like Istres, who have struggled this year now that Gary Coulibaly, Florian Lejeune and Mamadou Doumbia have left the club. I don't see signs of them being watertight enough at the back to keep sides out on the road. This is a new chapter for Tours after their main striker, Abraham Guie Guie, left for Nice. To be honest, he's not really hit the heights of his first six months in France last season, and arguably Jeremy Blayac and Titi Buengo can forge just as profitable a partnership. They were a little unlucky last week at Le Havre but on their own patch, Peter Zeidler's men ought to be too strong for Istres. They have the necessary firepower and I think Thomas Gamiette and Julien Cardy are able to win the midfield battle. Istres were an inconvienient team last season but as recent defeats on the road show (1-3 at Angers, 1-3 at Bastia, 0-1 at Guingamp), they are struggling. Home win for me in this one. Bonne chance a tous :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September Hi Atko nice previews. One bet i totally agree with you. Angers. I watched Amiens on monday and they looked really bad. The result maybe isn't as convincing as the game was. Lens was much much better. Amiens scored a lucky overhead kick and that was it from them in this game. Ok, they had some chances but Lens win was totally deserved. My bet in this game is against Amiens because i don't know much about Angers, but if they are any good they should win this game easily. :hope

atko what you think sedan-le harve:ok
I think it's a difficult match to call. In saying that though, I do think Sedan are a bit short. Le Havre are a good side and have won at Angers and Amiens, which does bely their usual travel sickness. Sedan are a strong home side and Le Havre are reliant on talented youngsters, who have peaks and troughs throughout a season. Could be a game for goals - it wouldn't surprise me - but I haven't got enough of a feeling to put hard cash down. What are your thoughts on the game? Is there something you like?

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September I followed Atko on troyes +0.5@2, no clear difference between these teams hence +0.25 is the fair line here. I agree Amiens and Istres are currently the worst teams in L2 but I need [email protected] on both Angers and Tours. So I think I will wait the live market. Instead I don't understand the -0.75 line on Lens. So far we had just 7 home wins by 2+ goals out of 60 league games (L2 is more even than ever). This is also a derby and lens hasn't shown much so far. Their strikers Eduardo and Toudic (whos is injured) haven't scored a single goal so far. I took a small bet on Boulogne (this is also a derby btw). Crazy odd moves against Arles (missing 3 regular defenders). Clermont has a couple of good attackers (Alessandrini and Riviere) but it's average stuff in the other areas. I am pondering Arles +0.25 which is really crazy.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September

Been away from the threads a couple of weeks but will look to get back into the swing of it today. Nine matches tonight in Ligue 2 - I'll have a big interest in a third of that. Angers v Amiens - Angers -0.75AH @ 1.952 with Pinnacle 4/10 Amiens are one of the sides I have pencilled in for relegation. I took Lens against them on Monday night and although they put up a fight, it appeared to me that they are too flimsy in defence to keep the better sides out in this division. Yoann Touzghar looks a threat up front but defenders like ex-Angevin Thomas Mienniel and Pascal Lybohy just seem too error prone. Angers are a side that kick-started their season last week with a very convincing 3-1 win away at Monaco. New manager Stephan Moulin has worked out how to get goals out of Gaetan Charbonnier, who looks confident and in good form. It's also the midfield where they look stronger than Amiens. There's more creativity with Diego Gomez, the top assist scorer in the league, and Vincent Manceau pulling the strings. I expect them to push on after that fine win in the Principality. They also have the bonus of three days extra rest, considering Amiens played on Monday in a big match, and that could also have an effect. Guingamp v Troyes - Troyes +0.5AH @ 2.03 with Pinnacle 2/10 I find this market very odd. EAG have done nothing to suggest that they should be this big against Troyes. Traditionally, Guingamp have been a strong home side, but this year they've already dropped points to teams like Metz and Chateauroux. I'd put Troyes in that sort of category. Jean-Marc Furlan has assembled a handy enough squad, who are relatively strong across all areas of the pitch and have experience. The signing of Raphael Caceres, who scored the winner last week at home to Bastia, allows Furlan to be a bit more offensive and push a further attacker up beside Marcos dos Santos. ESTAC went to Laval a few weeks ago and kept les Tangos quiet. They don't win that many games away from the Aube but they are capable of taking something here. I've not been overly impressed so far with Guingamp. Their biggest problem has been in defence. Bakary Kone was the mainstay of the side and since his departure to Lyon, they've not been the same. I expect them to be the main protagonists in this match but they aren't bombproof by any means, and at odds-on I'm happy to oppose them with a smaller stake. Tours v Istres - Tours -0.5AH @ 1.833 with Pinnacle 5/10 This is a very winnable match for Tours. They are always a very offensive side at home and have the players capable of hurting a side like Istres, who have struggled this year now that Gary Coulibaly, Florian Lejeune and Mamadou Doumbia have left the club. I don't see signs of them being watertight enough at the back to keep sides out on the road. This is a new chapter for Tours after their main striker, Abraham Guie Guie, left for Nice. To be honest, he's not really hit the heights of his first six months in France last season, and arguably Jeremy Blayac and Titi Buengo can forge just as profitable a partnership. They were a little unlucky last week at Le Havre but on their own patch, Peter Zeidler's men ought to be too strong for Istres. They have the necessary firepower and I think Thomas Gamiette and Julien Cardy are able to win the midfield battle. Istres were an inconvienient team last season but as recent defeats on the road show (1-3 at Angers, 1-3 at Bastia, 0-1 at Guingamp), they are struggling. Home win for me in this one. Bonne chance a tous :ok
Probably get into trouble for posting this here, but wanted to say what a great write up this is. For those of us with limited knowledge on the French 2nd tier, this kind of stuff is invaluable. I shall be taking this treble :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September Chateauroux - Nantes: Draw @ 3.06 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The hosts sit in 12th place with a 2-1-3 record and the guests are in 16th place with a 1-2-3 record. Neither team is at its best at the moment and the chances of a draw are high here since nothing points to a win for either team. Nantes has never lost to the hosts (5-4-0 overall record) and has a 2-2-0 record when playing at Chateauroux. Basically, the encounter is between two lackluster sides which, I think, increases the chances of the draw. Laval - Reims: Draw @ 3.23 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Laval's record indicates a remarkable propensity towards the draw (1-4-1 overall; 0-2-1 at home). This is in line with last year's results where the hosts had an 11-14-13 overall record and a 9-9-1 record at home. Reims is at the top of the league with a 5-1-0 record and a 2-1-0 record away. Reims' 2 away wins came against Lens and Monaco both of which were relegated from League 1 and are teams trying to adjust to playing in League 2. Reims' last away match, at Angers, ended in a 0-0 draw. Laval has not indicated that they can win much and I don't trust Reims enough to bet on an away win. Given Laval's propensity for the draw and Reims' last away result I think the draw is a good percentage bet here. Good luck....:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Angers v Amiens Pick :- Angers -0.75 @ 1.95 5/10 Arles miss two important defenders for tonight’s game, Soro and Laurenti, but the rest of the team is in good condition. It seems bookies are downgrading them because of this reason, but they should never be 2nd favs at home to Clermont. Yes, the visitors have started the season well, but I cant see it lasting. Arles are a compact tactical team usually hard to break down, they can obtain at least a draw tonight IMO and have a good chance of winning. Actually fair odds would be something like 2.0 on a -0.25 line for Arles so the value here is immense. If I had some bollocks, I should technically stake 10/10. France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Arles v Clermont Pick :- Arles 0 @ 2.25 6/10 Amiens are a weak team who continually play poor football. They are bottom of the table for a reason and its deserved. They are currently winless and have only 3 points to their name, tonight will be a difficult test for them at Angers. The hosts have been unlucky this year and should’ve obtained more points, they play a very nice attacking style. Amiens will be under pressure throughout and I see Angers winning this comfortable. Take -0.75 anything 1.80+ France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Tours v Istres Pick :- Tours -0.75 @ 2.08 5/10 Istres are one of the worst teams in the ligue who will desperately struggle this season. They are worth taking on most week away from home and I’ll do the same here. Tours are a solid, usually reliable home style side who should have too much for their opponents tonight. Just overall Istres are in the lower class of teams and shouldn’t avoid defeat too often in a match like this. Tours are at virtual full strength tonight so there are no excuses, I expect them to win fairly comfortably. Take anything 1.90+ on a- 0.75 line. Best of luck anyone :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September New season, new strategy for this league. Yankee of draws to :pukeon bookies :D Bastia - Monaco : Draw I think for the first game with Marco Simone at the head of Monaco, the former italian player would be focus on his defence and try to take an away point crucial to drop a little bit pression on his team. Bastia takes some precious points in last games with the energy of a promoted team, but like all other promoted, the good start has a end. I think the two teams will be good with a 0-0 in this little derby. Chateauroux - Nantes : Draw A lot of times I get disappointed by Chateauroux at home when they are favorite. It's enough. This team can't secure a result when at home and favorite. Tours - Istres : Draw A gamble on this one. I realised that on every week end, there is a "punter favorite". Not necessarily the best favorite, but a punter favorite like Monaco the last week end, and now Tours. I realised too that this punter favorite often don't win this more pression game. Lens - Boulogne : Lens It's simple. Boulogne 6 games = 6 draws. It's very unlikely that a 7th draw on the row occurs. On other part, the away win of Lens against Amiens create some team soul and I think they can move on with a second win on the row. They have the talent and the experience to do that Bonne chance :hope

Chateauroux - Nantes: Draw @ 3.06 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The hosts sit in 12th place with a 2-1-3 record and the guests are in 16th place with a 1-2-3 record. Neither team is at its best at the moment and the chances of a draw are high here since nothing points to a win for either team. Nantes has never lost to the hosts (5-4-0 overall record) and has a 2-2-0 record when playing at Chateauroux. Basically, the encounter is between two lackluster sides which, I think, increases the chances of the draw. Laval - Reims: Draw @ 3.23 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Laval's record indicates a remarkable propensity towards the draw (1-4-1 overall; 0-2-1 at home). This is in line with last year's results where the hosts had an 11-14-13 overall record and a 9-9-1 record at home. Reims is at the top of the league with a 5-1-0 record and a 2-1-0 record away. Reims' 2 away wins came against Lens and Monaco both of which were relegated from League 1 and are teams trying to adjust to playing in League 2. Reims' last away match, at Angers, ended in a 0-0 draw. Laval has not indicated that they can win much and I don't trust Reims enough to bet on an away win. Given Laval's propensity for the draw and Reims' last away result I think the draw is a good percentage bet here. Good luck....:hope
Felt lucky for a bit when Laval drew at 2-2 and then in the 93' felt unlucky....That's the beauty of football, I guess.... Still, the overall profit was good with the Chateauroux - Nantes draw....Overall, it seems it was a tough night in France 2....

Hi Atko nice previews. One bet i totally agree with you. Angers. I watched Amiens on monday and they looked really bad. The result maybe isn't as convincing as the game was. Lens was much much better. Amiens scored a lucky overhead kick and that was it from them in this game. Ok' date=' they had some chances but Lens win was totally deserved. My bet in this game is against Amiens because i don't know much about Angers, but if they are any good they should win this game easily. :hope[/quote'] :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry i don't know what angers was doing tonight but it looks like they are not that good. i don't belive amiens could've improved that much in 4 days :puke:puke:puke i think i'll leave the french league for a while. can't win any money on this league :puke:puke

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry i don't know what angers was doing tonight but it looks like they are not that good. i don't belive amiens could've improved that much in 4 days :puke:puke:puke i think i'll leave the french league for a while. can't win any money on this league :puke:puke
Just for starters, never touch a big favorite in this league. I mean, look at the table...anybody can beat (or draw) with anybody, and the previous result doesn't mean anything.

Just for starters' date=' never touch a big favorite in this league. I mean, look at the table...anybody can beat (or draw) with anybody, and the previous result doesn't mean anything.[/quote'] i watched the game on monday when they played lens at home. and they where terrible. and i expected angers to be a bit better then amiens. i know that anybody can beat anybody, but i know that they couldn't have improved that much from monday.

New season, new strategy for this league. Yankee of draws to :pukeon bookies :D Bastia - Monaco : Draw I think for the first game with Marco Simone at the head of Monaco, the former italian player would be focus on his defence and try to take an away point crucial to drop a little bit pression on his team. Bastia takes some precious points in last games with the energy of a promoted team, but like all other promoted, the good start has a end. I think the two teams will be good with a 0-0 in this little derby. Chateauroux - Nantes : Draw A lot of times I get disappointed by Chateauroux at home when they are favorite. It's enough. This team can't secure a result when at home and favorite. Tours - Istres : Draw A gamble on this one. I realised that on every week end, there is a "punter favorite". Not necessarily the best favorite, but a punter favorite like Monaco the last week end, and now Tours. I realised too that this punter favorite often don't win this more pression game. Lens - Boulogne : Lens It's simple. Boulogne 6 games = 6 draws. It's very unlikely that a 7th draw on the row occurs. On other part, the away win of Lens against Amiens create some team soul and I think they can move on with a second win on the row. They have the talent and the experience to do that Bonne chance :hope
:D 3 games/4. This was a good night for me. The punter favorite never win lol

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September one more thing. i'm not a starter. i bet for a long time, and i put big money on my stakes. i didn't care about the odds today. maybe they where a bit low but i thought it was deserved. because i think amiens will be relegated this season. they really play bad. if they don't want to be relegated they have to change something. i follow this league almost every weekend. i don't write much previews, actually this is my first this season, but believe me i'm not a starter. ;)

Been away from the threads a couple of weeks but will look to get back into the swing of it today. Nine matches tonight in Ligue 2 - I'll have a big interest in a third of that. Angers v Amiens - Angers -0.75AH @ 1.952 with Pinnacle 4/10 Amiens are one of the sides I have pencilled in for relegation. I took Lens against them on Monday night and although they put up a fight, it appeared to me that they are too flimsy in defence to keep the better sides out in this division. Yoann Touzghar looks a threat up front but defenders like ex-Angevin Thomas Mienniel and Pascal Lybohy just seem too error prone. Angers are a side that kick-started their season last week with a very convincing 3-1 win away at Monaco. New manager Stephan Moulin has worked out how to get goals out of Gaetan Charbonnier, who looks confident and in good form. It's also the midfield where they look stronger than Amiens. There's more creativity with Diego Gomez, the top assist scorer in the league, and Vincent Manceau pulling the strings. I expect them to push on after that fine win in the Principality. They also have the bonus of three days extra rest, considering Amiens played on Monday in a big match, and that could also have an effect. Guingamp v Troyes - Troyes +0.5AH @ 2.03 with Pinnacle 2/10 I find this market very odd. EAG have done nothing to suggest that they should be this big against Troyes. Traditionally, Guingamp have been a strong home side, but this year they've already dropped points to teams like Metz and Chateauroux. I'd put Troyes in that sort of category. Jean-Marc Furlan has assembled a handy enough squad, who are relatively strong across all areas of the pitch and have experience. The signing of Raphael Caceres, who scored the winner last week at home to Bastia, allows Furlan to be a bit more offensive and push a further attacker up beside Marcos dos Santos. ESTAC went to Laval a few weeks ago and kept les Tangos quiet. They don't win that many games away from the Aube but they are capable of taking something here. I've not been overly impressed so far with Guingamp. Their biggest problem has been in defence. Bakary Kone was the mainstay of the side and since his departure to Lyon, they've not been the same. I expect them to be the main protagonists in this match but they aren't bombproof by any means, and at odds-on I'm happy to oppose them with a smaller stake. Tours v Istres - Tours -0.5AH @ 1.833 with Pinnacle 5/10 This is a very winnable match for Tours. They are always a very offensive side at home and have the players capable of hurting a side like Istres, who have struggled this year now that Gary Coulibaly, Florian Lejeune and Mamadou Doumbia have left the club. I don't see signs of them being watertight enough at the back to keep sides out on the road. This is a new chapter for Tours after their main striker, Abraham Guie Guie, left for Nice. To be honest, he's not really hit the heights of his first six months in France last season, and arguably Jeremy Blayac and Titi Buengo can forge just as profitable a partnership. They were a little unlucky last week at Le Havre but on their own patch, Peter Zeidler's men ought to be too strong for Istres. They have the necessary firepower and I think Thomas Gamiette and Julien Cardy are able to win the midfield battle. Istres were an inconvienient team last season but as recent defeats on the road show (1-3 at Angers, 1-3 at Bastia, 0-1 at Guingamp), they are struggling. Home win for me in this one. Bonne chance a tous :ok
WHAT IS THIS!? 0/3 :rollin :rollin Hehehehehehehehehe :nana

France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Angers v Amiens Pick :- Angers -0.75 @ 1.95 5/10 Arles miss two important defenders for tonight’s game, Soro and Laurenti, but the rest of the team is in good condition. It seems bookies are downgrading them because of this reason, but they should never be 2nd favs at home to Clermont. Yes, the visitors have started the season well, but I cant see it lasting. Arles are a compact tactical team usually hard to break down, they can obtain at least a draw tonight IMO and have a good chance of winning. Actually fair odds would be something like 2.0 on a -0.25 line for Arles so the value here is immense. If I had some bollocks, I should technically stake 10/10. France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Arles v Clermont Pick :- Arles 0 @ 2.25 6/10 Amiens are a weak team who continually play poor football. They are bottom of the table for a reason and its deserved. They are currently winless and have only 3 points to their name, tonight will be a difficult test for them at Angers. The hosts have been unlucky this year and should’ve obtained more points, they play a very nice attacking style. Amiens will be under pressure throughout and I see Angers winning this comfortable. Take -0.75 anything 1.80+ France Ligue 2 Sept 16th Tours v Istres Pick :- Tours -0.75 @ 2.08 5/10 Istres are one of the worst teams in the ligue who will desperately struggle this season. They are worth taking on most week away from home and I’ll do the same here. Tours are a solid, usually reliable home style side who should have too much for their opponents tonight. Just overall Istres are in the lower class of teams and shouldn’t avoid defeat too often in a match like this. Tours are at virtual full strength tonight so there are no excuses, I expect them to win fairly comfortably. Take anything 1.90+ on a- 0.75 line. Best of luck anyone :ok
Very nice - 0/3 :clap

WHAT IS THIS!? 0/3 :rollin :rollin Hehehehehehehehehe :nana
Very nice - 0/3 :clap
Hi Nessaj Your abuse and criticism is of myself and Atko is totally uncalled for. I'm absolutely fed up that whenever I have a losing bet or a bad week, then there is always someone who criciticises like you. If you think your that good then post some of your own picks before the matches IMO your a total fcuking cock and its people like you who bring forums down a level.

Nessaj, I think you'll find it was 1/3. Troyes came up. But obviously you're so intellectually challenged that you failed to spot that. There's an L2 card on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing your picks. Don't worry, I'm not going to bother putting mine up here. Fed up of ***** like you on these threads.

Hi Nessaj Your abuse and criticism is of myself and Atko is totally uncalled for. I'm absolutely fed up that whenever I have a losing bet or a bad week, then there is always someone who criciticises like you. If you think your that good then post some of your own picks before the matches IMO your a total fcuking cock and its people like you who bring forums down a level.
No offence 4 u or Atko, but when i first got to this forum you where very precise and very good in your analysis, I`m realy sorry to see that you 2 don`t got one for three maces :eek Any way, hope the things turn around for you... :cheers

Nessaj, I think you'll find it was 1/3. Troyes came up. But obviously you're so intellectually challenged that you failed to spot that. There's an L2 card on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing your picks. Don't worry, I'm not going to bother putting mine up here. Fed up of ***** like you on these threads.
Dont be mad... my word was that there is no safe bet, and i dont live in France so that i can make a call on this games, i never ever watch a game in France 2, i just wanna see the opinion on some one who is betting for years on this league... BUT TO MAKE 0/3 or 1/3 is realy bed call, and that is not the case just for this games, i`m watching you for 3 seasons... And you only go down in betting (sorry, realistic) So dont be med at me, look at my reviews as a good stuff, so you can uper your game...

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-17 September Nessaj, you are right. I have gone down. My first season here, I was well up on my bets. I have the stats to prove it if you really want. Second season, I was pretty much level. Up slightly in Ligue 1, down slightly in Ligue 2. Last season, I was down in both disciplines. Nothing terrible, but in the red nonetheless. In short, French football has become harder to predict. I still believe I can rise above it again. I apologise for being abusive, and hopefully the winners will come. Thanks for the feedback :ok