UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Slask Wroclaw - Lokomotiv Sofia under 2.5 @ 1.66 pinnacle Good result by Slask Wroclaw to win 1-0 at home and then grab the away goals in the 3-2 loss at Dundee Utd to progress. Prior to that they had some good hitouts in the friendlies where they only allowed 1 goal in 3 games. Lokomotiv Sofia drew 0-0 at Metalurg Skopje and then won 3-2 at home to them, and they too have shown some good defensive displays in the friendlies with just 1 goal conceded in 4 friendly games. Neither side are a notable side with players who can dominate games, so can see this game being one where two sides will struggler to get the upper hand and likely to be low scoring Metalurgi Rustavi - Rennes under 2.5 @ 1.82 pinnacle Matelurgi went under in each of their 4 qualifiers to get to this round, and knowing that Rennes are the classier side, will be hesitant in going forward. Rennes have gone under in 3 of their 4 friendlies that they have played against other French sides, and will not be overly focused in their first serious game, as they know that with a good result here, they should be able to set it up to progress into the next round in the second leg at home. Like the look of a low scoring game here Red Bull Salzburg - Senica over 2.5 @ 1.77 pinnacle Red Bull won the first leg 4-1 over Metalurgs Liepaja and then took it easy in the second leg at home to draw 0-0. They have won both of their domestic games this season and like them to score here as they look to take a good lead into the away leg. Senica won 3-0 at home and then lost 3-2 away in their two Slovakian games so far, and they scored and conceded in 3 of their friendly games, so they are a team that has featured in high scoring games. RB are the better side and will take it to them, but like Senica to be abel to hit them on the counter, and over looks possible Anorthosis -1.5 @ 1.89 pinnacle Anorthosis beat Gagra Tbilisi 3-0 at home and then took it easy and nearly got punished as they lost 2-0 in the away leg. Expect them to be more focused here, which is likely to be played in hot and difficult conditions. Class difference between the two sides, and doubt that they will have too many problems beating Rabotnicki, as they look to set up a good lead for the away leg. Young Boys -1.5 @ 1.97 pinnacle Young Boys played well last year in the Champions League as they played well against the likes of Tottenham and Zenit St Petersburg. They have an advantage on playing on the artificial pitch and with some good results in the Swiss League and the friendlies, like them to beat Westerlo who did enough to beat Turku 1-0 away from home, but looked unconvincing in these games. YB should be too strong for them given the experience they played in the CL will hold them in good stead for the away leg. Bursaspor - Gomel under 2.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle Bursaspor have gone under in each of their 4 friendlies to date and may be underdone compared to Gomel who have match fitness on their side as they have drawn their last 3 games in the Belorussian league. Gomel will come to defend this game for as long as possible, and given that Bursaspor may be not physically ready for this game, then good chanee that Gomel can keep this close and see a low scoring game Omonia Nicosia - ADO Den Haag over 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Omonia have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 friendly games, with each of these 5 gmes going over as they play an attacking game. Like this to be a game of goals considering that ADO Den Haag beat Tauras 3-2 away and then 2-0 at home, and they too like to be involved in high scoring games. Not much between the two sides but can both sides capable of scoring here and setting it up for the over RNK Split - Fulham over 2.5 @ 2.07 pinnacle Split will go out there with nothing to lose mentality as they are not expected to beat Fulham, and since they beat Domzale 2-1 away and 3-1 at home, while also losing 2-1 in their domestic game, they are a team that score and concede. Fulham are the better side and they have scored 10 goals in their 4 qualifiers to date. Their coach Jol wil have them playing good football as will the Split coach, so can both sides creating and scoring goals in this one.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July

Corbettsports seem to have made a rick here because 3.40' date=' which is essentially a draw/win, is too big or have I got this all wrong? Not savvy with all these handicaps.[/quote'] Not at all in my opinion. nacionalh.jpg Fill your glasses, now available for only 2.25 @ Bet365. I have also been thinking about: Din. Bucurest - Varazdin Bucurest -1.5, odds 1.74 @ 5Dimes. -Varazdin is in financial troubles. -Varazdin has some players out. And a more daring one: Ventspils - Crvena Zvezda Red Star to win, odds 1.96 @ 5Dimes -Ventspils is not in form. -Red Star has improved whereas Ventspils has not. Differdange - Olympiakos Volos Pick: 1X Odds: 3.60 Bookmaker: Wettpunkt

Omonia Nicosia - ADO Den Haag over 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Omonia have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 friendly games, with each of these 5 gmes going over as they play an attacking game. Like this to be a game of goals considering that ADO Den Haag beat Tauras 3-2 away and then 2-0 at home, and they too like to be involved in high scoring games. Not much between the two sides but can both sides capable of scoring here and setting it up for the over
My two cents about ADO Den Haag: Den Haag is normally a mediocre team (at best ) that has a slight hooligan problem and that is fighting against relegation. However, last year they were the surprise of the Eredivisie. They finished 7th. Once it was pretty clear that they would play European football they lost 4 matches in a row. Some of the credits for this achievement went to their former trainer John van den Brom who left for Vitesse. Other than that their best striker Buleykin (21 goals) left. During the season they got a reputation for defeating the big teams of the Eredivisie. Their victory 0-1 over PSV with odds 11.70 brings back good memories. Quality wise I rate their midfield as their best line. Verhoek, Toornstra en Immers are good players for Den Haag. Their striker Vicento comes a cross as Mario Balotelli, but than without the technical skills. :D Den Haag is definitely an overs team. On over/under bets with odds around 2.00 they won 61%, drew 13% and lost 26%.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July difertange - olympiakos volou 1(+1,5) @ 1,862 in Pinnacle the president of olympiakos volou is heavilly involved in the fixing scandal in Greece and most probably his team will be relegated to 2nd division and he ll be in prison when that s all over(by the 10th of august) so i dont know what s the psychology of these players i know luxummbergian football is not the most brilliant in the planet but here they have some chance to do an upset, specially in their home medium stakes

I'll have a bit of this too, considering Coral have them priced up as 1.1 shots, 1.8 for Karpaty to keep a clean sheet looks a bit overpriced, other bookies have it at 1.65 and I'm obviously covering the 0-0 with this too..St Pat's are going over there as massive underdogs and in my earlier post the manager admitted as much, they won't get on with the heat and will be struggling later on when Karapaty might have taken their foot off the pedal, expect them to be defending for long periods and see little to no possession..seems a half decent price in the circumstances. Karpaty to keep a clean sheet - 1.8 - Coral - 2.5 Points
I took this one @2.1 with bet365 just a minute ago, together with Happoel Tel Aviv to win. Cheers

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Karpaty Lviv -v- St. Patricks Athletic St. Pats come into this game missing their captain and most important midfielder Stephen Bradley, as well as Daryl Kavanagh who is a right winger/striker. The loss of Bradley through suspension is a big problem for Pats tonight, but Dave Mulcahy will likely come in to replace him, and is a St Pats legend, so will be able to do a good combative job. As a result of the loss of Bradley, an awful lot of pressure falls upon Shane McFaul to provide the composed passing play St. Pats are going to need if they are at all to retain some possession tonight. Pats will likely line up with a 4-5-1 formation and will have Danny North leading the line. They will be geared towards counter-attack and will definitley be capable of getting a goal on the break. The biggest issue tonight is of course the quality of the opposition they face - Karpaty Lviv have many very gifted and technical footballers, and that without doubt makes them favourites. But it looks like they've a lot of gelling to do as a team yet, and with poor results coming into this game tonight, I think there is a lot of pressure on Karpaty to perform. St. Pats have been excellent this season in the league under Pete Mahon, got a good 0-0 away result -v- Sligo Rovers at the weekend. Their young team are very combative and will be well-prepared for this game, in comparison to their defeat to Shakthar Kargandy in the previous round away trip. And of course, being half way through their season, and having already played 4 games in Europe, I believe this match practice and confidence gives them an edge over Karpaty. I myself fancy St. Pats to score tonight. I don't fancy them to get a draw - they will lose. But the onus is on Karpaty to go out and score goals. I am not convinced they will score many, and I think Pats can nick an away goal. Therefore, I am choosing to bet with Paddy Power, and betting on St Pats +2.0 Handicap (note, this is not an Asian handicap bet, but essentially is an Asian handicap +1.5 bet) @ 11/10 odds. I think it is good value, but it is certainly a risky bet. St. Pats will lose tonight, but I think they can limit it to a one goal margin. If they weren't missing their captain, I would be more sure of this bet, so let me finish by saying I think this is a low strength bet. Vorskla Poltava -v- Sligo Rovers Sligo Rovers are currently top of the Irish league and have been on a remarkable run of forum as of late. They have been an excellent team under manager Paul Cook and have grown and grown in stature and confidence over the last two years. Last season they won both cup competitions in Ireland, and finished third in the league, and they are my pick to win the league this year too. They have also been brilliant at the back this season, having only conceded ten goals in total in the league campaign, with 24 games played so far - with 4 being conceded at home, and 6 away. They tend to line up with a 4-3-3 formation, but I think tonight it will be more of a 4-5-1 formation, and in Joseph Ndo ex-Cameroon international midfielder who played at the 1998 World Cup, they have somebody who is an instrumental playmaker. He will look to orchestrate the possession for Sligo tonight and I believe Sligo will go out with the intention of playing a low scoring game, and holding onto as much possession as possible. Vorskla have had a decent start to their league campaign, and their 4-2 win at the weekend, as well as their 5-0 aggregate victory against Glentoran, including a 3-0 home victory in the previous round shows they can score goals. But Sligo Rovers are a level above Glentoran, and again because they're halfway through their season, will provide a much stiffer test than Glentoran. Sligo have a full host of players to choose from so there are no injury worries at all. Vorskla have two dangerous strikers in the form of Januzi and Bezus. If Sligo can deny them as much as possible the opportunities, by choking possession in midfield, then I think these two strikers will see little action. Again, like above I am recommending Sligo +2.0 Handicap (effective +1.5 Asian Handicap) with Paddy Power at 10/11. I am confident Sligo will get a good result in Ukraine and I believe they can also keep this a low scoring game. Therefore I would strongly recommend the handicap above, and also recommend a small stakes bet on the under 2.5 goals @ odds of 2.2 with betfair. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Finally I just want to state that along with Shamrock Rovers, Sligo Rovers and St Patricks Athletic are the three best Irish teams at the moment. Good luck tonight, if you choose to take these tips!

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July St Pat's team for tonight:

1. Gary Rogers 2. Derek Pender - 5. Evan McMillan - 12. Brian Shortall - 3. Ian Bermingham 22. Anthony Murphy 17. Dave Mulcahy 6. Shane McFaul 11. Derek Doyle 24. Ian Daly 9. Danny North

As I said, it is a 4-5-1 formation that they are adopting tonight. Danny North is the top goalscorer, Ian Daly is essentially a second striker, but will play in a more defensively responsible attacking midfield role tonight. Anthony Murphy has a dangerous long throw. This will be a good counter-attacking team.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Club Brugge-Qarabag Club Brugge line-up:Coosemans,Hoefkens,Donk,Almebäck,Stenman,Zimling,Odjidja, Vazquez,Dirar,Vleminckx,Refaelov reserves: Kujovic,Dhoest,Vansteenkiste,De Jonghe,Van Acker,Deschilder,Meunier,Akpala injuries:Hogli,Van Gijseghem,Blondel,Perdichizzi Qarabag line up:Pavlovic,Medvedev,F.Sodygov,Yusifov,Aliyev,Ganayev, Nadirov,Teli,Ismayilov,Agoli,Adamia reserves:Veliyev,Gashimov,Soitanov,Imamabiyev,Gurbanov,Nedzipi referee: Hunter (North-Ireland) I will not putting something on this match, I give just the info for the people who are betting on this market :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Nacional Madeira – Häcken Häcken is a small swedish team and this is their biggest match on a hell of a long time. They will put 110 percent effort to win this which i think they can due to the advatange of being matchfit against a Nacional team who had a break since their leauge ended. Matias Ranegie spit out goals and will surely make 1 today. They dont got so good homeadvantage more than the weather maybe, they are in a city with bigger teams who got all fans. They will have like 2000 people in the crowd tops in the homematch. So if they wanna go through they need a good result here which i think they can fix! They won a place in europ leauge qualification because they came 3rd in the swedish fairplay leauge (After Malmö and Elfsborg who already were qualified for Europe) GL on picks :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Stoke v Hajduck Split Under 2.5 Goals 1.95 @ Betfair (8/10) I will be honest and admitt that I know very little about Hajduck. But I do know a lot about Stoke. There will be a good crowd there tonight but everything else about this game just shouts boring to me. Stock are generally shocking in pre-season and so far this year it's been no different. There have been no new additions so far to the Stoke sqaud (i'm not counting Woodgate) and we have a number of injuries. Apart from the long term injuries of Fuller and Higginbotham, Walters, Pennant and Etherington are all slight doubts tonight although I expect all 3 to play. They will have to really as there are no other players available in the squad to replace them. For Stoke to play well, all players have to be firing on all cylinders and put in 100%. With them only been back in training for a few weeks, I can't see this happening. Hajduck will no doubt come to keep it tight and hope to take us back to their place with them having a good chance of progressing. It's hard to judge how seriously Pulis will take this tonight and I can't see there being many goals at all. It's under 2.5 goals for me and I think there could also be good value in the Hajduck +0.25 handicap available.

Slask Wroclaw - Lokomotiv Sofia under 2.5 @ 1.66 pinnacle Good result by Slask Wroclaw to win 1-0 at home and then grab the away goals in the 3-2 loss at Dundee Utd to progress. Prior to that they had some good hitouts in the friendlies where they only allowed 1 goal in 3 games. Lokomotiv Sofia drew 0-0 at Metalurg Skopje and then won 3-2 at home to them, and they too have shown some good defensive displays in the friendlies with just 1 goal conceded in 4 friendly games. Neither side are a notable side with players who can dominate games, so can see this game being one where two sides will struggler to get the upper hand and likely to be low scoring
:ok

SportFootball (Europa League)
EventFSV Mainz - Gaz Metan Medias
SelectionGaz Metan(+2)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/07/2011
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.86
ReasoningI'm gonna take a bite at these odds. Mainz was a surprise last season in Bundesliga as they've managed to finish on 5th place ahead of teams like Schalke, Werder, Hamburg or Stuttgart. They were an excellent counter-attacking team with the 3rd best record on the road, but at home it was a different story as they suffered 7 defeats. They are a well organized team which like to exploit spaces on counter. However a couple of important players from last season are no longer part of the team. Striker Schurlle left for Leverkuse, Holtby and Fuchs went to Schalke while Karhan went to his home country, Slovakia. The replacements don't really say much, maybe just Ujah who is a promising striker transfered from Lillestrom. Mainz won't be underestimated again this season, teams will look to play more careful against them, so a tough year is ahead of them, and relegation could be a possibility. Gaz Metan is a decent Romanian team. They don't have much money for investments, but are a team which has been playing under the same formation for quite a couple of years now. Same coach since they promoted 4 seasons ago, and mostly same players. Because of this they had an excellent season last year, and are now playing Mainz. They play in a 4-5-1 formation, are solid in the aerial play and their coach is good at keeping things tight at the back. I don't really see a Mainz win by more than 2 goals as such a big possibility, and consider the +2 handicap as worth a shot.
The odds are as they are for a reason. Mainz 05 lost players, it's true, and they will struggle this season. However, Gaz Metan Medias travelled without Eric, who basically runs the team. Without him, their goalscoring chances are about 5% against anyone in or out of Romania. They also miss experienced and somewhat essential defender Lazar. This is a huge "no bet" for me. Good luck mate.

Young Boys Bern - Westerlo (early bets) Young Boys Bern is much strong then Westerlo. Bern played last year the 16th finals of the Europa League where they lost of Zenit what is not a shame. Westerlo is a really small club and I don't see any chance that they qualifying them. They take this match as preparation for the new season. Westerlo will play with Yves de Winter insteat of Bart Deelkens. Deelkens is better then de Winter imo. I will post the line-ups this evening, but I take the bets now because I espect that the odds will drop down My picks Young Boys Bern @ 1.46 larges stakes (Betfair) :ok Young Boys Bern -1 @ 1.775 medium stake (Pinnacle) :ok :hope
:nana :nana :nana :beer

I'll have a bit of this too, considering Coral have them priced up as 1.1 shots, 1.8 for Karpaty to keep a clean sheet looks a bit overpriced, other bookies have it at 1.65 and I'm obviously covering the 0-0 with this too..St Pat's are going over there as massive underdogs and in my earlier post the manager admitted as much, they won't get on with the heat and will be struggling later on when Karapaty might have taken their foot off the pedal, expect them to be defending for long periods and see little to no possession..seems a half decent price in the circumstances. Karpaty to keep a clean sheet - 1.8 - Coral - 2.5 Points
:ok

Dinamo B. - Varazdin Pick: 1 (a.h. -1.5) Dinamo Bucharest is strong team from Romania. They keep the players from the last season and the team is ready for the new season. Of course there are some changes, first of all on coaching position. Liviu Ciubotariu is the new coach. Three players joined the squad, but they were Dinamo players on loan to other clubs. It's about Scarlatache, Pulhac and Niculae who all returned. On other side Varazdin is in difficult position. The club is having problem with the finances, players are unpaid for some time. In the domestic championship Varazdin lost 0:2 at home from Lokomotiva Zagreb in the first round. But Varazdin have many problems even for this match. Two players are with the national team (U21) - Puncec and Glavica. Two important players are suspended - Safaric and Conjar. Three more players are sidelined with the injuries - Golubar, Antolic and Kaniski. And finally, three more players are rated as doubtful - Simek, Tkalcic and Vugrinec. Maybe some of them will play, but it is clear they are not 100 percent ready. It is expected some of the youngsters to be in the starting eleven. In situation like this I am expecting Dinamo to win at least with two goals difference.
Finished: Dinamo Bucharest 2 Varazin 2 I saw the last 30 minutes, which were almost completely dominated by Dinamo. I can only think they must have switched off for the Varazdin goals, which were scored just before half time.

Slask Wroclaw - Lokomotiv Sofia under 2.5 @ 1.66 pinnacle Good result by Slask Wroclaw to win 1-0 at home and then grab the away goals in the 3-2 loss at Dundee Utd to progress. Prior to that they had some good hitouts in the friendlies where they only allowed 1 goal in 3 games. Lokomotiv Sofia drew 0-0 at Metalurg Skopje and then won 3-2 at home to them, and they too have shown some good defensive displays in the friendlies with just 1 goal conceded in 4 friendly games. Neither side are a notable side with players who can dominate games, so can see this game being one where two sides will struggler to get the upper hand and likely to be low scoring
Finished: 0-0 I saw some of this game. Slask were the better side, but neither side really did enough in attack, and the game had the feel of two sides more interested in not conceding than scoring.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event FSV Mainz - Gaz Metan Medias
Selection Gaz Metan(+2)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.86
Reasoning I'm gonna take a bite at these odds. Mainz was a surprise last season in Bundesliga as they've managed to finish on 5th place ahead of teams like Schalke, Werder, Hamburg or Stuttgart. They were an excellent counter-attacking team with the 3rd best record on the road, but at home it was a different story as they suffered 7 defeats. They are a well organized team which like to exploit spaces on counter. However a couple of important players from last season are no longer part of the team. Striker Schurlle left for Leverkuse, Holtby and Fuchs went to Schalke while Karhan went to his home country, Slovakia. The replacements don't really say much, maybe just Ujah who is a promising striker transfered from Lillestrom. Mainz won't be underestimated again this season, teams will look to play more careful against them, so a tough year is ahead of them, and relegation could be a possibility. Gaz Metan is a decent Romanian team. They don't have much money for investments, but are a team which has been playing under the same formation for quite a couple of years now. Same coach since they promoted 4 seasons ago, and mostly same players. Because of this they had an excellent season last year, and are now playing Mainz. They play in a 4-5-1 formation, are solid in the aerial play and their coach is good at keeping things tight at the back. I don't really see a Mainz win by more than 2 goals as such a big possibility, and consider the +2 handicap as worth a shot.
Excellent call :clap (Finished: Mainz 1 Gaz Metan 1) I saw the last 30 minutes, dominated by Mainz, but they didn't look good enough to justify their pre-match odds.

Karpaty Lviv -v- St. Patricks Athletic Therefore, I am choosing to bet with Paddy Power, and betting on St Pats +2.0 Handicap (note, this is not an Asian handicap bet, but essentially is an Asian handicap +1.5 bet) @ 11/10 odds. Vorskla Poltava -v- Sligo Rovers Again, like above I am recommending Sligo +2.0 Handicap (effective +1.5 Asian Handicap) with Paddy Power at 10/11. I am confident Sligo will get a good result in Ukraine and I believe they can also keep this a low scoring game. Therefore I would strongly recommend the handicap above, and also recommend a small stakes bet on the under 2.5 goals @ odds of 2.2 with betfair.
Karpaty Lviv 2 St Patricks 0 Vorskia 0 Sligo 0 1/2 - not bad :ok

Stoke v Hajduck Split Under 2.5 Goals 1.95 @ Betfair (8/10) I will be honest and admitt that I know very little about Hajduck. But I do know a lot about Stoke. There will be a good crowd there tonight but everything else about this game just shouts boring to me. Stock are generally shocking in pre-season and so far this year it's been no different. There have been no new additions so far to the Stoke sqaud (i'm not counting Woodgate) and we have a number of injuries. Apart from the long term injuries of Fuller and Higginbotham, Walters, Pennant and Etherington are all slight doubts tonight although I expect all 3 to play. They will have to really as there are no other players available in the squad to replace them. For Stoke to play well, all players have to be firing on all cylinders and put in 100%. With them only been back in training for a few weeks, I can't see this happening. Hajduck will no doubt come to keep it tight and hope to take us back to their place with them having a good chance of progressing. It's hard to judge how seriously Pulis will take this tonight and I can't see there being many goals at all. It's under 2.5 goals for me and I think there could also be good value in the Hajduck +0.25 handicap available.
Finished: 1-0 :ok

Karpaty Lviv 2 St Patricks 0 Vorskia 0 Sligo 0 1/2 - not bad :ok
Karpaty scored their second in the 93rd minute, after being given a contentious free kick. But they undoubtedly deserved a two goal victory from the whole performance of the game. I ended up betting on over 1.5 goals in the 88th minute myself, to negate the risk from my handicap bet so I didn't lose anything from this particular bet!

Palermo vs. FC Thun Thun +1 - 2.425 - 3 points - Bet365
Finished 2-2 with Palermo scoring a late equaliser. I didn't watch so can't comment on whether or not my thoughts were correct. Seems as though Pioli still has work to do on the D. A little over 4 points profit so I'm happy. Also, thanks for the eye on Kaparty to all those who tipped them.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 26-28 July Slask Wroclaw - Lokomotiv Sofia under 2.5 @ 1.66 :D Metalurgi Rustavi - Rennes under 2.5 @ 1.82 :( Red Bull Salzburg - Senica over 2.5 @ 1.77 :( Anorthosis -1.5 @ 1.89 :loon Young Boys -1.5 @ 1.97 :D Bursaspor - Gomel under 2.5 @ 2.11 :( Omonia Nicosia - ADO Den Haag over 2.5 @ 1.86 :D RNK Split - Fulham over 2.5 @ 2.07 :(

I'll have a bit of this too, considering Coral have them priced up as 1.1 shots, 1.8 for Karpaty to keep a clean sheet looks a bit overpriced, other bookies have it at 1.65 and I'm obviously covering the 0-0 with this too..St Pat's are going over there as massive underdogs and in my earlier post the manager admitted as much, they won't get on with the heat and will be struggling later on when Karapaty might have taken their foot off the pedal, expect them to be defending for long periods and see little to no possession..seems a half decent price in the circumstances. Karpaty to keep a clean sheet - 1.8 - Coral - 2.5 Points WIN
Easy win, St Pat's were bloody awful. If Karpaty hadn't won that by at least two they should have been shot. St Pat's must have had about 7% possession in the second half..

Brugge – Qarabag Can’t believe the price on Qarabag. We are @ 15.00. I remember last season we were @ 12.00 against Wisla away and won, and a win here won’t surprise me. However, I think Brugge is quite stronger than Wisla. They signed Björn Vleminckx who was the top goalscorer in Holland last season and that makes their attack very dangerous. Qarabag did not impress me against Streymur, but it was hard to play against a team that defended with their entire team for 90 minutes. I believe that Qarabag can get a good result from this game. We have a good record in Europa League in the past 2 years and lost only 3 times: 2010/11: B.Dortmund 4:0, 1:0 2009/10: Twente 3-1 I don’t believe that Brugge is a team that can beat us by more than 2 goals. Personally I expect I tight game and maybe Brugge taking a narrow win by 1 goal. Qarabag +2 AH @ 1.80 Bet365
Finished 4-1 :( Good bye Europa League

I always enjoy a slideshow of photos from football matches, so thanks for that! Can you explain the salute the Wroclaw players are doing in the first picture?
lol its looks familar but just can't put my finger on it...:lol