PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Stud Hi/Lo- 7th November 8.30pm Well played Al , surprised I managed to get back in it had 10 to 1 deficit and even took the lead a couple times but in the end wasn't to repeat my win in Stud/8 from the 1st League. Good fun everyone :clap

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - RAZZ - 14th November 8.30pm The razz queen is back. :ok:lol Great HU with wurzel, but think we'd both had about enough by the end! Sorry Al, can't get imageshack to work at the moment, can you grab the result from the lobby instead, or I'll try again tomorrow night.

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 5 Card Draw - 21st November 8.30pm Apologies for my earlier comments lol is nice to pick up a win was a tough heads up and ultimately a cooler sealed the match Gem's ace high straight vs my flush Well played everyone hopefully im off again next monday night :nana

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 2-7 single draw - 28th November 8.30pm Thx for the bump guys, I must admit I'd completely forgot what day it was :\ I'm in :D

would join you if i knew how to play:(
Hi rocque, I only know holdem myself and I'm playing my first ever game of each of the variants this series. Every member here is really kind and all have happily gone out of their way to help my understanding of the rules/basic strategy/discuss hands/thoughts etc. I think these games are the ideal place to have a stab at something new and I'm loving them. Would be great to see you join in too :cheers Totally understand however if you wanted to read up on the strategy articles first before playing. I didn't, winging it can also be fun :lol Good luck, Bart

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 2-7 single draw - 28th November 8.30pm Hi Bart Just read Als link on how to play. All gobblegook to me.:( I think your right winging it is the way forward. Will give it a go next week. Hope you have beginners luck tonight:) Mark