PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud seven card stud (high) razz stud 8 or better (hi/lo) Triple Stud Poker Game Rotation If you are seated in a full Stud game, there will typically be eight players at the table. Triple Stud will rotate between the three Stud games listed above, with eight hands of each game being played before the next one begins. The rotation begins with Stud High, moves onto Razz and finishes with Stud Eight or Better (also known as Stud Hi/Lo) before Stud High begins again. How to Play Triple Stud In all the games played in Triple Stud, the basic rules are similar, but the objective of each game varies. Throughout the course of each hand, players receive several cards face-down (called hole cards) and several cards face-up (called up cards or door cards). They must attempt to make the best five-card poker hand by using any combination of the eventual seven cards they will receive. Determining the best hand is different for each Stud variation. In classic Seven Card Stud, players compete for the best high hand, while in Razz they are looking for the best qualifying low hand. In Stud Eight or Better, players attempt to make the best high and low hands. If you are unfamiliar with how poker hands are ranked, check out the >poker hand rankings page for more information. All of the games in Triple Stud are played with betting limits. This means that all bets and raises must be made in specified amounts, depending on what game you are playing. In limit games on PokerStars, there are a maximum of four bets permitted on each betting round before the pot has been ‘capped’. For example, if one player bets and there are three raises that follow, the third raise will cap the pot, and there will be no more bets allowed until the next betting round.

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud

Is Triple Stud just RSE? [Edit: stopped being lazy and looked it up. It's actually SRE.]
Saved me asking the question. :ok So I'll ask a different one..... Have we any strat threads on stud? I just need some guidance on starting hands really. I either seem to fold everything or lose all my chips chasing and not hitting in stud. :( Maybe I'll just play the razz round. :lol

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud

Saved me asking the question. :ok So I'll ask a different one..... Have we any strat threads on stud? I just need some guidance on starting hands really. I either seem to fold everything or lose all my chips chasing and not hitting in stud. :( Maybe I'll just play the razz round. :lol
http://forum.punterslounge.com/f62/7-card-stud-121532/#post2016908

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud teaulc 74 (15) wurzel 69 (13) avongirl 65 (14) floflo 51 (12) danshot 48 (10) bagheira 42 (11) aka2 36 (8) ooblio 32(6) sirwigalot 28 (8) gem 27 (5) littlekinny 15 (3) brokerald 8 (1) Slapdash 6 (1) dodger 5 (1) goldenjag 3(1) runadrum 3 (1) staffy 3 (1) deanh 2 (1) ferryman 2 (1) skylerdyck (1)

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud Unfortunately I feel like I didn't enjoy that as much as usual , I normally find them very friendly games as well. I'm a big fan of the site and hopefully a few my friends be joining our games soon so really hope don't witness anymore bad sportsmanship

Re: PL Variant Club League - 16 of 17 - Mon 19th Sept. - Triple Stud thanks guys, jeez that was a long game and heads up seemed to go on forever. Dan,dont take to heart one moment of frustration from another player,i am certain it wasnt meant to be personal. :ok last game next week and a fave of all = Badugi :loon would be nice to see a big turnout for this one :ok 1349_153_u92am.jpg

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi table updated and the only option for Badugi was Limit. teaulc 79 (16) wurzel 73 (14) avongirl 67 (15) floflo 51 (12) danshot 51 (11) bagheira 42 (11) aka2 36 (8) ooblio 32(6) sirwigalot 29 (9) gem 27 (5) littlekinny 15 (3) brokerald 8 (1) Slapdash 6 (1) dodger 5 (1) goldenjag 3(1) runadrum 3 (1) staffy 3 (1) deanh 2 (1) ferryman 2 (1) skylerdyck (1)

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi not quite over and done with Wurzel,but thanks. i have updated the prize fund in post 1 and if i win the league the chip set will got to 2nd place (i need the room i have so many). are you all up for another league, want to see some changes? let me know :ok