** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi thankyou all for playing, has made a great change to play some different games, even more pleasing to actually luck box the league win. i will transfer the buy ins at the end of the week :ok Wurzel, can you pm me your address so i can send you the chipset :ok teaulc 83 (17) league winner wurzel 75 (15) wins a chipset and buy in to Sunday Storm avongirl 74 (16) wins buy in to Sunday Storm danshot 57 (12) wins buy in to Sunday Storm floflo 51 (12) wins buy in to Sunday Storm bagheira 45 (12) aka2 36 (8) ooblio 32(6) sirwigalot 30 (10) gem 32 (6) littlekinny 15 (3) brokerald 8 (1) Slapdash 6 (1) dodger 5 (1) goldenjag 3(1) runadrum 3 (1) staffy 3 (1) deanh 2 (1) ferryman 2 (1) skylerdyck (1)

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi Thank you Al and well done champ. :notworthy:clap Well done wurzel too. :clap What's the deal with the Sunday Storm - are we sharing 50/50? I'm not often around so early on a Sunday so might be a few weeks before I can play, or do you mind if I play a different tourney (maybe one of the variants I managed to win during the league)?

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi

Thank you Al and well done champ. :notworthy:clap Well done wurzel too. :clap What's the deal with the Sunday Storm - are we sharing 50/50? I'm not often around so early on a Sunday so might be a few weeks before I can play, or do you mind if I play a different tourney (maybe one of the variants I managed to win during the league)?
you can do what you like with it, and if you want to go 50/50 thats fine by me too ;) its yours to do what you want with :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League - 17 of 17 - Mon 26th Sept. - Badugi Thanks for organizing the league, congrats to the winners :clap Played my first badugi tourney, without knowing exact rules made it to the bubble, where I messed it up slightly, well done Avongirl and Danshot! I like mixed games, hope I can play more in next league.

Re: PL Variant Club League - Teaulc takes down league 1. - winter league starts 10th So for the Storm you are just transferring $11 to each our accounts , If so I'm more like to play one of The Big $11 as I work like every Sunday. Well done on the win AL and also the Chipset Winner Wurzel and all others who participated :clap Bring on the next series hopefully I can play at least 15 this time give me a chance

Re: PL Variant Club League - Teaulc takes down league 1. - winter league starts 10th

So for the Storm you are just transferring $11 to each our accounts , If so I'm more like to play one of The Big $11 as I work like every Sunday. Well done on the win AL and also the Chipset Winner Wurzel and all others who participated :clap Bring on the next series hopefully I can play at least 15 this time give me a chance
yip $11 will be transferred either tomorrow or friday,play whichever game you want :ok thanks for the congrats :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League - Teaulc takes down league 1. - winter league starts 10th Well done Al, :clap Been a great series of games, will hopefully be able to play more of them in the next series if they don't clash with too much other stuff Well done also for getting these running, been a good introduction to games I wouldn't normally play :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 1 of 17 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm league 2 starts 10th Oct.@ 8.30pm 1st game of 17 is Holdem No Limit. scoring will be as per usual PL Leagues now i have the spreadsheet. hope to see a few more players this time as this can be a lot of fun and usual banter and bad beats :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 1 of 17 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm

league 2 starts 10th Oct.@ 8.30pm 1st game of 17 is Holdem No Limit. scoring will be as per usual PL Leagues now i have the spreadsheet.
Ah, I think you might have trouble using it for a 17 week series though.:( It's a right faff adding columns in, as it doesn't copy all the formulae across properly and needs some manual adjustment. (unless Gaz has already sorted you out.)

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 1 of 17 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm

Ah' date=' I think you might have trouble using it for a 17 week series though.:( It's a right faff adding columns in, as it doesn't copy all the formulae across properly and needs some manual adjustment. (unless Gaz has already sorted you out.)[/quote'] ah, in that case it will be the same as the last league then :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm I'm in and will play as many as I can, other schedule permitting. Bear with me though as never played anything other than NL Holdem, apologies in advance for my poor play and potential suckouts ;) It's going to be: 1. A big learning curve 2. Carnage 3. Great fun :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm There will be a thread somewhere in Strategy for most of the variants, but whenever I play a new game or one I've forgotten I tend to look on the Stars website and they have a good guide there on how to play each one and how the hands rank etc. Got me through season 1. :ok Will be good to see you there Bart. You're going to fall in love with at least one of the variants, I can assure you. :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Holdem - 10th Oct 2011 8.30pm Thank you, I got the cards when mattered most, and good HU Bart, thought You were going all the way :clap Notes are there from long time ago, and all it says is "Helen PL" :lol The older i get, the more i forget names :sad