PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Holdem - 2nd January 8.30pm Thanks, really enjoyed the game. :cheers It's very hard to beat such a great aggressive player like Dan, but I had it very often as well ;) Those are the moments when everything works, I am rather familiar with those other moments when I keep losing KK to 99 in important spots or river 1-3 outers and similar :unsure And there are so many crucial moments during a poker tournament. For example Helen lost to me her whole stack QQ-KK. If she would have AA or she would hit Q on river (well K came, so I would beat even AA), my stack would be severely damaged and so on, so luck plays always such a big role. But I am looking forward to non-holdem league games and hope to score few more points :p Wanted to upload the screenshot yesterday, but somehow didn't have the function visible (also thanking in posts was not possible). Final standings are still in the lobby under tournament results, so should be easy to add it into the excel point table. Looking for the update ;)

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo - 9th January 8.30pm What is the problem with Heniek's scores? Work with Excel is pretty simple, or whatever is your sheet in, if you want, send me the file and I will try to look at it.

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo - 9th January 8.30pm

What is the problem with Heniek's scores? Work with Excel is pretty simple' date=' or whatever is your sheet in, if you want, send me the file and I will try to look at it.[/quote'] thanks Gem, sending it to Avongirl to peruse over :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo - 9th January 8.30pm You missed my joke about "Oobie doo & Scrappy" Al, but I'll no doubt use it again sometime and really wasn't that good. :eyes Great game guys & girls, I failed miserably but loved the banter & company as always :cheers

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 -Holdem / Omaha - 16th January 8.30pm Bump for tonight, only 5 reg'd so far. 8.30pm (U.K. time) kickoff, gives you couple of hours to eat, drink etc. I would definately be up for another series Al, but 3 or 4 weeks gap before it starts would be ideal for me. Will ofc go with the consensus though. Hoping to play reduced amount of games for a month or so and then come back stronger aiming mainly at live game qualification (& ofc PL games). That's the theory anyway lol, best laid plans and all that.

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 -Holdem / Omaha - 16th January 8.30pm

nice win Gem :clap:clap and congrats to Hen and Glen for 2nd and 3rd :clap:clap
Cheers Al :ok
everyone up for a third league?
Definitely m8 :ok
We had an epic battle 4 handed, could have gone to any one of us.
Epic battle is right, 4 handed went on for ever, really enjoyed it :)

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 -Holdem / Omaha - 16th January 8.30pm Yes, very nice tournament and I enjoyed the final battle, gg everybody. I was the lucky one in the end, could be 4th (or 11th or anything) as well but the luck was on my side this time :nana