PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm just a reminder that the league starts this Monday night,would be great to see a few new faces to challenge for the title of Variant Champ. it`s a great fun way to learn new games and improve your own Hold`em game, you only have to see how AvonGirl has improved since the start of league 1,coincidence or not, Helen is a player to be feared now. see you all Monday and good luck

Re: PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm Thanks Al. :$ Don't let that put you off joining in! Are we doing the series at $2 this time? Have you got a list of the order we're playing in, then I'll get them all in the diary? :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm

Thanks Al. :$ Don't let that put you off joining in! Are we doing the series at $2 this time? Have you got a list of the order we're playing in, then I'll get them all in the diary? :ok
yip. $2 all season and same as before

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm Good luck every one playing in the latest variant league, :hope ...to anybody new to Punters Lounge, it's a great introduction to games you may not have played before, and if you're not too sure on the rules of any of the games, just ask, I'm sure anyone at the table will be happy to help. :ok

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm Great to see it back. Might not be able to do every week, but will pop in as often as I can. Please don't let me miss the Badugi though.... love that crazyness :lol

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo

well played all tonight,,the suck out king triumphed this time round,well done Glen :clap:clap not sure how,but ooblio stays top :\ wyvj_3fe_u92am.jpg
I have played in 2 and not even on the list??

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo

I have played in 2 and not even on the list??
You're looking at June 2011 there Keith, you need to change the drop down menu. But we don't use the Stars tables as they run monthly.

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 3 - OMAHA Hi/Lo - 21st May 8.30pm

Big thanks to Sirwig and Oobs for waiting for me whilst I picked the MRS up from work. Sorry I then went on to win.
No problem, it was fun.................and nice win :clap