PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League - Teaulc takes down league 1. - winter league starts 10th

i have just transferred the $11 to the winning players. good luck in whatever you choose to play :ok
Thanks Al, will play something in the next few days 50/50:ok and well done on winning season 1:clap:clap Well played Mark and everyone else who played last night, great turnout, would be great to have this every week:hope

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - PLO - 17th Oct 2011 8.30pm Great fun, got lucky a couple of times and made some poor calls on reflection. Will obviously take a while to get used to, but enjoyed playing something different and really appreciate everyone bearing with me tonight :cheers Wp everyone & gl those remaining :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - PLO Hi/Lo- 24th Oct 2011 8.30pm

Hi Guys Looking to try my hand at games other than hold em. Can't open the Systems & Strategy forum or Poker Leagues. any reason? tnx
The strategy forum is now merged with the cash forum and leagues has merged with tourneys, so the quick links to them at the top don't work any more. (should be deleted soon)

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - PLO Hi/Lo- 24th Oct 2011 8.30pm Great fun if still a little confusing, thx for bearing with me guys/girls, I think I'd be ok with 20 minutes thinking time on each hand lol. Will get there eventually. Managed to win a couple of pots, well splits, off now to review the HH to see how as still not entirely sure lol :unsure Gl the 4 still in :notworthy

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - PLO Hi/Lo- 24th Oct 2011 8.30pm Had a nice run of cards on the opening table to bust 3 players in first 21 hands , which always helps to give some leverage in this game and play with aggresion :) Hopefully I'm not working too many Monday Evenings well played everyone

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - PLO Hi/Lo- 24th Oct 2011 8.30pm Well done Dan and other cashers! :clap I am a bit ashamed of my mixed games performance lately, despite getting playable stacks early I quite mess up in later phases with wrongly timed aggression. Of course a partial reason are the great opponents here :loon Like yesterday I felt a need to gamble with chipleader in the wrong moment with no nuts hand :unsure