Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread

Unlucky mate' date=' i was so lucky to win my bet of under 2.5! should have been a lot more goals.[/quote'] Junior had so many one on one's, the way they play is so frustrating though. Hernandez (No. 10) was the only one who could control the ball, the rest used their pace to make up for their mistakes. Well done :ok

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday 12 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Peñarol v Independiente (23:15 BST) 1.57 4.2 7 101.73 %
maximize.gif LDU Quito v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (23:15 BST) 1.56 4 7.5 102.44 %
Wednesday 13 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Colo-Colo v Deportivo Táchira (01:30 BST) 1.4 5.1 9.6 101.45 %
Thursday 14 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Clube Guaraní v Deportes Tolima (01:50 BST) 2.38 3.35 3.25 102.64 %
maximize.gif Estudiantes de La Plata v Cruzeiro EC (01:50 BST) 2.05 3.45 4 102.77 %
Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Caracas FC v Vélez Sársfield (00:30 BST) 4.2 3.35 2.1 101.28 %
maximize.gif Cerro Porteño v Santos FC (00:30 BST) 2.5 3.3 3.15 102.05 %
maximize.gif Universidad Católica v Unión Española (00:30 BST) 1.52 4.4 7.5 101.85 %
maximize.gif Junior v Club Deportivo León de Huánuco (02:45 BST) 1.4 4.7 10 102.71 %
maximize.gif Oriente Petrolero v Grêmio FBPA (02:45 BST) 4.75 3.6 1.9 101.46 %

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread First of all, excuse my englih, I have a few questions about this date, to see if anyone can help me with the answers -Do you think Colo should win easily? -Do you thnik Liga Quito look for win anyway from first minute of the match? Or they will be happy with a draw? -Independiente is out and they will play with some players reserve, but Peñarol is for sure in next round, the stadium will be a party and the players can relaxed, do you think Peñarol win is close to be sure? -If Peñarol draw or lose and LDU win, LDU would be first in the group, or Peñarol would be? -Is the relationship between the two chilean clubs U Catolica and U Española good? Could be that Española, let win to Catolica? Thanks to all for read me and try to help me

Event Penarol vs Independiente
Selection Penarol -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 3/10
Date 13/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10
Reasoning Penarol is currently first in the group 8 of Copa Libertadores and they wanna keep it that way as it brings them home field advantage in the next phase. Independiente is last in the group and has been piss poor this far and now needs a win over Penarol with a miracelous 8 goals difference to reach the next phase, ofcourse if Quito draws with Godoy. Independiente humiliated Penarol on their turf and now the hosts have everything planned for revenge and payback. Even the fans have things ready with a humongous flag to show their support and will be there in great numbers – around 60000 people. The coach of Independiente realizes that they have no chances so will field alternative players as he finds their domestic league of more importance. The hosts will play with first team squad and will only be without their attacker Nicolas Freitas. Should be at least a win but with handicap probably. Formations:“ Peñarol: Sebastian Sosa, Matthew Corum, Carlos Valdez, Alejandro González, Darío Rodríguez, Luis Aguiar, Nicolas Domingo, Fabian Estoyanoff, Antonio Pacheco, Juan Manuel Olivera and Jonathan Urretaviscaya. Coach: Diego Aguirre. INDEPENDENTE: Gabbarini Adrian, Carlos Matheu, Julian Velasquez, Leonel Galeano, Mareque Lucas, Fernando Godoy, Roberto Battión, Leandro Gracian, Ivan Perez, Facundo Parra Jairo Castillo. Manager: Antonio Mohamed.”

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Universidad Catolica - Union Espanola =Universidad Catolica -1HA (1.65) bet365 Universidad Catolica position 2° points 8 Union Espanola position 4° points 4 Preview: Universidad Catolica: injured: Roberto Gutierrez (striker 9p/4gol), Milovan Mirosevic (midfielder 2p/0gol). Union Espanola: injured: Raúl Estévez (10p/0gol striker), Braulio Leal (midfielder 9p/2gol), Sebastian Jaime (9p/4gol striker), Rafael Olarra (defender 8p/1gol), Luis Pedro Figueroa (defender 8p/0gol). The Universidad Catolica has a score of w2-d2-l1 goals scored 9 goals against 8 while the Union Espanola has a score of w1-d1-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 9. The Universidad Catolica tonight will try to seal the passage to the knockout stage in Group 4 of the Copa Santander Libertadores against Union Espanola deleted. Easy task for the hosts against a team much less. The first sign is worthy of trust. Probable formations: Universidad Catolica (CHI): Paulo Garcés, Rodrigo Valenzuela, Hans Martínez, David Henríquez, Juan Eluchans; Ormeño Jorge, Francisco Silva, Fernando Meneses, Marcelo Canete, Pratto Lucas y Pablo Calandria. Entrenador: Juan Antonio Pizzi Union Española (CHI): Eduardo Lobos, Esteban Gonzalez, Giovanny Espinoza, Leandro Delgado, Rodolfo Madrid, Diego Scotti, Gonzalo Villagra, Martín Ligüera; Kevin Harbottle, Leonardo Monje y Fernando Cordero. Entrenador: José Luis Sierra :hope:hope:hope

Wednesday 20 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Jorge Wilstermann v Jaguares de Chiapas (00:15 BST) 4.3 3.4 2.1 100.29 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Club Sport Emelec (00:15 BST) 1.36 5.1 11.5 101.64 %
maximize.gif Club Libertad Asunción v San Luis (02:30 BST) 1.95 3.8 4.5 99.82 %
maximize.gif Universidad San Martín de Porres v Once Caldas (02:30 BST) 2.36 3.35 3.35 102.07 %
maximize.gif Colo-Colo v Cerro Porteño (23:30 BST) 1.78 3.8 4.9 102.90 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Deportivo Táchira (23:30 BST) 1.19 7.4 19.5 102.68 %
Thursday 21 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Argentinos Juniors v Fluminense FC (01:50 BST) 2.38 3.35 3.2 103.12 %
maximize.gif Club Nacional v Club América (01:50 BST) 2.1 3.4 4 102.03 %

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread J. Wilstermann has just draw 1 match from 5 played, from there on just defeats. Jaguares is sending the reserves squad as they don't expect Emelec to obtain a good result at Internacional, and they are giving priority to their relegation issue, so they think that with 9 points are secure in next stage despite Emelec being with 8 points. So the question here is, J. Wilstermann could beat the reserves or at least draw. What do you fellow south americans think?

Tuesday 26 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Universidad Católica (23:30 BST) 1.66 3.95 6.6 100.71 %
Wednesday 27 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v LDU Quito (01:50 BST) 1.65 4 6.6 100.76 %
maximize.gif Estudiantes de La Plata v Cerro Porteño (23:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.6 100.60 %
maximize.gif Jaguares de Chiapas v Junior (23:30 BST) 1.88 3.6 5 100.97 %
Thursday 28 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Once Caldas v Cruzeiro EC (01:50 BST) 2.9 3.4 2.64 101.77 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Club América (01:50 BST) 1.45 4.9 8.2 101.57 %
maximize.gif CA Peñarol v SC Internacional (23:30 BST) 2.99 3.45 2.52 102.11 %
Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Club Libertad Asunción (01:50 BST) 1.53 4.43 7.5 101.27 %

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Fantastic tips from you recently Bagzi! Do you have any info concerning Gremio tonight? if memory serves me well, Brazilian teams generally struggle against Chilean sides.... Gremio have a fantastic record in the Libertadores but I really fancy a surprise from Catolica tonight. They play great counter attacking football. I'm thinking about maybe Catolica DNB and over 2.75 goals?

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Appreciate your comments rydogg. :ok Gremio - Universidad Catolica 00:30CET From the first sight, Gremio playing at home and it is expected for brazilian side to get positive result. They finished group stage in 2nd position with 3 wins, one draw and 1 defeat. For the game against Catolica home side will be weakened because Victor, Lucio and Rodolpho are out of the match, but Gremio have long bench so substitutions are well prepaired for duel. For away side we can say that they qualified very lucky, in last round when they beat Union Espanola by 2-1. With 11pts from 6 games they had overal record of 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Mirosevic and Canete are both doubtful for the game. This will be very important game for Gremio, they want to qualify for the eight - finals where rivals International is waiting. This game is not going to be easy task for Gremio players, but i belive they will get the victory in front of their own fans with great score of two goals margin. Gremio RS (-1) AH @2.23 12bet 4/10

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Don't think it will be easy game for Gremio.Catolica finished group at top spot and they are top in Chelie as well.Yes,Braziloan teams are always strong at home but today it will be hard.Catolica is in very good form.Also Gremio missing some players. Going with both to score @1.61

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Velez is comming after pathetic defeat at home last weekend.Think they will be angry,very angry.LDU is nothing special,they don't score match and tough to beat at home so if Velez wants to progress they better score few here. Velez -0.75AH @1.80

Appreciate your comments rydogg. :ok Gremio - Universidad Catolica 00:30CET For away side we can say that they qualified very lucky, in last round when they beat Union Espanola by 2-1. With 11pts from 6 games they had overal record of 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Mirosevic and Canete are both doubtful for the game.
Bagzi there is no doubt you are top banana when it comes to Brazil champoinship but calling Catolica lucky is just too much. Catolica finished top group and picked up 11 points-more then Gremio who finished second.Also i think Catolica had stronger group.Velez could call themself lucky but not Catolica :ok

Velez is comming after pathetic defeat at home last weekend.Think they will be angry,very angry.LDU is nothing special,they don't score match and tough to beat at home so if Velez wants to progress they better score few here. Velez -0.75AH @1.80
Was velez resting they're regulars for this game?

Don't think it will be easy game for Gremio.Catolica finished group at top spot and they are top in Chelie as well.Yes,Braziloan teams are always strong at home but today it will be hard.Catolica is in very good form.Also Gremio missing some players. Going with both to score @1.61
bet won :tongue2

Velez is comming after pathetic defeat at home last weekend.Think they will be angry,very angry.LDU is nothing special,they don't score match and tough to beat at home so if Velez wants to progress they better score few here. Velez -0.75AH @1.80
3-0 FT bet won again :nana Good start for me,roll on to the next games :dude

Bagzi there is no doubt you are top banana when it comes to Brazil champoinship but calling Catolica lucky is just too much. Catolica finished top group and picked up 11 points-more then Gremio who finished second.Also i think Catolica had stronger group.Velez could call themself lucky but not Catolica :ok
you have the point here mate. :ok

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Jaguares v Junior Junior finished top group with 13 points while jaguares second with only 9.Jaguares lost last 5 games in a row.I would say Junior is not that bad team and at this stage everyone have a chance.Odds on Junior are to high to ignore.Junior is a favorite in this pair for me.they are not doing well in domestic league as their main target is Copa. Junior +0.5AH @1.95 looks good to me bet365

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Santos v Club America Now this is one def. to watch.two offensive teams.Bookies made Santos favorites here and i would agree but...price on home win is too short and America is in a good form.Also remember what happen to Gremio yesterday-they were caught on counter attacks twice and lost.Santos have incredible attacking power but sh*ty defence.America finished top group and won't give up so easy.Also Santos conceded in every Copa match.Taking to account good form of both teams i'm going with: both to score @1.80 bet365

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Once Caldas v Cruzeiro there is no doubt that Cruzeiro was one of the best teams in group stage.They finished top of the group with 16 points :loon.they look unstopable and scoring for fun.They are clear favorites here and odds are also good but i think that Caldas will resist,also it's a first leg so going with safe bet: Cruzeiro DNB @1.75 bet365

Gonna lay Estudinates with potentially looking to trade off. They are not worthy of being that short in my opinion' date=' especially going on recent form. Porteno have shown they can net so a lay is the play to start with I feel. Let's see how it plays out![/quote'] 0-0 at 60'. Trade half out then let the other half play :ok Estudiantes are pushing and pushing but Porteno have a nice gameplan.

Jaguares v Junior Junior finished top group with 13 points while jaguares second with only 9.Jaguares lost last 5 games in a row.I would say Junior is not that bad team and at this stage everyone have a chance.Odds on Junior are to high to ignore.Junior is a favorite in this pair for me.they are not doing well in domestic league as their main target is Copa. Junior +0.5AH @1.95 looks good to me won :) bet365
Santos v Club America Now this is one def. to watch.two offensive teams.Bookies made Santos favorites here and i would agree but...price on home win is too short and America is in a good form.Also remember what happen to Gremio yesterday-they were caught on counter attacks twice and lost.Santos have incredible attacking power but sh*ty defence.America finished top group and won't give up so easy.Also Santos conceded in every Copa match.Taking to account good form of both teams i'm going with: both to score @1.80 Lose :( bet365
Once Caldas v Cruzeiro there is no doubt that Cruzeiro was one of the best teams in group stage.They finished top of the group with 16 points :loon.they look unstopable and scoring for fun.They are clear favorites here and odds are also good but i think that Caldas will resist,also it's a first leg so going with safe bet: Cruzeiro DNB @1.75 won :) bet365
2 out of 3.Not bad again. Total Copa picks 5: W4-L1 :ok

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Penarol v Internacional - Under 2.5 @ 1.83 - BetDaq (7/10) Internacional face a hard test tonight against a tough Penarol side. In their favour, they take with them a mean backline capable of keeping things tight. In the Copa group stages they only conceeded three goals, which is pretty impressive over six tough games. The team they face, Penarol, have only let in two goals at home, netting three times themselves along they way. It could be a goal either way that settles this one in Uruguay, with a 1-1 being my personal prediction.