• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread

Event Oriente Petrolero - Leon de Huanuco
Selection Leon de Huanuco
Strength 10/10
Date 24/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.30
Reasoning The Peruvian team of León de Huánuco will try to keep their chances of going to the next stage of Copa Libertadores de América, when visiting on a game counting for the Group2 the Bolivian team of Oriente Petrolero, already without chances of continue on the tournament. Oriente Petrolero is the bottom placed with zero points and they will miss today three important players: Suárez, Saucedo and Aguirre.

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Oriente Petrolero-Leon de Huanuco =2Dnb (2.10) bet365 Oriente Petrolero position 4° points 0 Leon de Huanuco position 3° points 4 Preview: Oriente Petrolero: injured: Hugo Suarez (goalkeeper), Mauricio Saucedo (midfielder); in doubt: Juan Carlos Arce Justiniano (striker). L 'Oriente Petrolero has a score of w0-d0-l4 goals scored 2 goals against 8 while De Leon has a score of Huanuco w1-d1-l2 goals scored 3 goals against 5. L 'Oriente Petrolero no longer has any chance to move to the next stage of the Libertadores Cup but will try to make a decent game. While at De Leon Huanuco used the victory to move one level on points with Gremio and hope that is still in the second qualification to the next step. Home team well below the mark 2 seems the most logical and justified. :hope:hope:hope

Wednesday 30 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Deportes Tolima v Estudiantes de La Plata (23:30 BST) 2.7 3.3 2.86 102.31 %
Thursday 31 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Clube Guaraní v Cruzeiro EC (01:50 BST) 6 3.75 1.72 101.23 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Club Jorge Wilstermann (01:50 BST) 1.13 9.4 30 102.47 %
Friday 1 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Peñarol v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (01:15 BST) 2.2 3.55 3.7 100.65 %

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Any opinions on the outright market? A few of the fancied teams look to be struggling to qualify (Fluminense, Velez, Santos). I really don't see this going outside of the powerhouses of Brazil & Argentina. These countries have shared 36 of the 51 titles to date, and in winning 5 of the last 6 (LDU Quito won the other), have provided 10 of the 12 finalists. There is only currently one bookie pricing this up, but you could dutch the following teams (all who look fairly sure to qualify) @ 2.54 Cruzerio Estudiantes Internacional Gremio You could also add in the following teams, that at are the front of the market, but not certain to qualify, for a price of 1.48 Fluminense Velez Santos The only possible dangers imo would then be Argentinos Juniors and LDU Quito. LDU obviously have the advantage of altitude at home, and are tidy enough away from home to boot, but I would be willing to take 1/2 on 7 runners vs 2 any day. Shame other bookies have not priced up to improve the percentages. Any views welcome

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Deportes Tolima-Estudiantes = X (3.20) bet365 Deportes Tolima position 3° points 4 Estudiantes position 2° points 9 Preview: Estudiantes: Pending: Facundo Roncaglia (17p/0gol defender); injured: Rodrigo Bran (22p/2gol midfielder), Gastón Fernández (attacker 17p/8gol). The Deportes Tolima has a score of w1-d1-l2 goals scored 2 goals against 7 while Estudiantes had a score of w3 d0-l1 goals scored 8 goals against 7. It 's true that the sign 2 is the logical choice, but the field is the factor that the three very important absences in the ranks dell'Estudiantes may favor the sign'X '. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Odds on Penarol going down fast. I've wathced penarol against LDU, and i know it's hard to play there because of the altitude, but they didn't play good. Also wathced Godoy against Independiente, and didn't see much their either. But since Penarol won the first game 3-1 they should win this game to. Any news why the odds are droping so fast?

Deportes Tolima-Estudiantes = X (3.20) bet365 Deportes Tolima position 3° points 4 Estudiantes position 2° points 9 Preview: Estudiantes: Pending: Facundo Roncaglia (17p/0gol defender); injured: Rodrigo Bran (22p/2gol midfielder), Gastón Fernández (attacker 17p/8gol). The Deportes Tolima has a score of w1-d1-l2 goals scored 2 goals against 7 while Estudiantes had a score of w3 d0-l1 goals scored 8 goals against 7. It 's true that the sign 2 is the logical choice, but the field is the factor that the three very important absences in the ranks dell'Estudiantes may favor the sign'X '. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHHH :clap

Odds on Penarol going down fast. I've wathced penarol against LDU' date=' and i know it's hard to play there because of the altitude, but they didn't play good. Also wathced Godoy against Independiente, and didn't see much their either. But since Penarol won the first game 3-1 they should win this game to. Any news why the odds are droping so fast?[/quote'] For the game in Quito, Penarol were missing half their team for varying reasons.

thanks. didn't know that. so Penarol could win this one' date=' :unsure?[/quote'] I've not seen any team news but they're a better side than Godoy, in my view. There aren't many other sides that Uruguayan sides like to beat more than Argentinian sides either ;) It would not be a surprise to see red cards and goals here but a home win should happen if Penarol have the necessary players available.

Wednesday 6 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Independiente v LDU Quito (01:15 BST) 1.93 3.4 4.5 103.45 %
maximize.gif Deportivo Táchira v Cerro Porteño (23:30 BST) 2.37 3.25 2.75 109.24 %
maximize.gif Jaguares de Chiapas v SC Internacional (23:30 BST) 2.37 3.25 2.75 109.24 %
Thursday 7 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unión Española v Caracas FC (00:30 BST) 1.61 3.5 5.5 108.66 %
maximize.gif Club Nacional v Fluminense FC (01:45 BST) 2.45 3.25 2.75 107.95 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Colo-Colo (01:45 BST) 1.44 3.8 7.5 108.88 %
maximize.gif Club América v Argentinos Juniors (03:50 BST) 1.9 3.3 3.75 109.35 %
maximize.gif Club Jorge Wilstermann v Club Sport Emelec (23:15 BST) 3.75 3.3 1.95 108.25 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Junior (23:15 BST) 1.44 3.91 7.5 108.14 %
Friday 8 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universidad Católica v Vélez Sársfield (02:30 BST) 2.2 3.25 3 109.56 %

Bagzi what do you think about this game, Independiente vs LDU over 2,5 @ 1,80? both teams need the win and it should be a open game.
well, LDU is ofensive side that is for sure, they will probable play in 4-3-3 sheme so if you asking me i think that you are right about this bet. but, will wait for the line up confirmation. :ok

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Independiente v LDU Quito = 1 (1.80) bet365 Independiente position 4° points 4 LDU Quito position 3° points 6 Preview: Independiente: injured: Hilario Navarro (goalkeeper 16p). LDU Quito injured: Norberto Araujo (defender 1p/0gol), Carlos Luna (5p/0gol striker), Miller Bolaños (midfielder 3p/1gol). Independiente has a score w1-d1-l2 goals scored 5 goals against 7 and the LDU Quito has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 3. The home team has developed lower results from the visiting team that has proven to be worth something more. Given the absence in the visiting team, I think in a victory for the home team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Jaguares-Internacional= Jaguares 0, +0.5 HA (1.80) bet365 Jaguares position 3° points 6 Internacional position 1° points 10 Preview: Jaguares: injured: Antonio Pedroza (attacker 9p/0gol), Ismael Fuentes (defender 22p/0gol). Internacional: injured: Gonzalo Sorondo (defender 0p/0gol). The Jaguares has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 4 goals against 6 Internacional has a score of w3 d1-l0 goals scored 12 goals against 2. The group 6 of the Libertadores is very balanced. The home team with two wins, two losses and six points, they have to win at home to move to the second round since the last game of the play against the Wilstermann the Cinderella of the group, while the last Emelec on ​​partitagiocherà Internacional field. International is the only unbeaten team in the group with three wins, one draw and 10 points, and has one foot in the first phase 16, which is accessible without problems. Possible formations Jaguares de Chiapas: Jorge Villalpando, Ismael Fuentes, Omar Flores, Hugo Sanchez, Miguel Martinez, Marvin Cabrera, Christian Valdes, Ricardo Esqueda, Francisco Torres, Damian Manso and Antonio Salazar. Coach: Jose Guadalupe Cruz. International: Lauro, Nei, Bolivia, India, Kleber, Matthew Wilson, Paul Guinazu, Oscar Andres D'Alessandro, Ze Roberto, Leandro Damiao. Technique: Celso Roth. :hope:hope:hope

Independiente v LDU Quito = 1 (1.80) bet365 Independiente position 4° points 4 LDU Quito position 3° points 6 Preview: Independiente: injured: Hilario Navarro (goalkeeper 16p). LDU Quito injured: Norberto Araujo (defender 1p/0gol), Carlos Luna (5p/0gol striker), Miller Bolaños (midfielder 3p/1gol). Independiente has a score w1-d1-l2 goals scored 5 goals against 7 and the LDU Quito has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 3. The home team has developed lower results from the visiting team that has proven to be worth something more. Given the absence in the visiting team, I think in a victory for the home team. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Sport Football (S.America)
Event Santos - Colo Colo
Selection over 4.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 06/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.33
Reasoning To be or not to be, that's this match for Santos, with only two points in first 3 matches they face now first place Colo Colo, a really bad team of Colo Colo, far away from last season, on a very bad position in their national league, in CL is doing well, 3 matches, 6 points, 9-9, a media of 6 goals per match. Santos is playing well in Brazil, they must win here too, but they proved that the defense line isn't great, so I see Colo scoring here too, I take the best bet, over 4.5. My tip: 4-2. Good luck!

SportFootball (S.America)
EventSantos - Colo Colo
Selectionover 4.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date06/04/2011
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill @ 4.33
ReasoningTo be or not to be, that's this match for Santos, with only two points in first 3 matches they face now first place Colo Colo, a really bad team of Colo Colo, far away from last season, on a very bad position in their national league, in CL is doing well, 3 matches, 6 points, 9-9, a media of 6 goals per match. Santos is playing well in Brazil, they must win here too, but they proved that the defense line isn't great, so I see Colo scoring here too, I take the best bet, over 4.5. My tip: 4-2. Good luck!
Excellent winning tip. Well done. :ok

Sport Football (S.America)
Event Santos - Colo Colo
Selection over 4.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 06/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.33
Reasoning To be or not to be, that's this match for Santos, with only two points in first 3 matches they face now first place Colo Colo, a really bad team of Colo Colo, far away from last season, on a very bad position in their national league, in CL is doing well, 3 matches, 6 points, 9-9, a media of 6 goals per match. Santos is playing well in Brazil, they must win here too, but they proved that the defense line isn't great, so I see Colo scoring here too, I take the best bet, over 4.5. My tip: 4-2. Good luck!
wow, 3-2, 6 red cards :D but is a win!

Jaguares-Internacional= Jaguares 0' date= +0.5 HA (1.80) bet365 Jaguares position 3° points 6 Internacional position 1° points 10 Preview: Jaguares: injured: Antonio Pedroza (attacker 9p/0gol), Ismael Fuentes (defender 22p/0gol). Internacional: injured: Gonzalo Sorondo (defender 0p/0gol). The Jaguares has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 4 goals against 6 Internacional has a score of w3 d1-l0 goals scored 12 goals against 2. The group 6 of the Libertadores is very balanced. The home team with two wins, two losses and six points, they have to win at home to move to the second round since the last game of the play against the Wilstermann the Cinderella of the group, while the last Emelec on ​​partitagiocherà Internacional field. International is the only unbeaten team in the group with three wins, one draw and 10 points, and has one foot in the first phase 16, which is accessible without problems. Possible formations Jaguares de Chiapas: Jorge Villalpando, Ismael Fuentes, Omar Flores, Hugo Sanchez, Miguel Martinez, Marvin Cabrera, Christian Valdes, Ricardo Esqueda, Francisco Torres, Damian Manso and Antonio Salazar. Coach: Jose Guadalupe Cruz. International: Lauro, Nei, Bolivia, India, Kleber, Matthew Wilson, Paul Guinazu, Oscar Andres D'Alessandro, Ze Roberto, Leandro Damiao. Technique: Celso Roth. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHh :ok

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Wilstermann - Emelec =2 (1.80) bet365 Wilstermann position 4° points 0 Emelec position 2° points 7 Preview: Wilstermann: Pending: Lucas Fernández (defender 0p/0gol). Emelec: injured: Javier Klimowicz (goalkeeper 6p), Edison Mendez (midfielder 6p/1gol), Marcelo Fleitas (defender 5p/0gol), Eduardo Morante (midfielder 4p/0gol). The Wilstermann has a score in the home of w0-d0-l4 goals scored 1 goals against 10 while Emelec has a score out of the house w2-d1 l1 goals scored 4 goals against 3.The 'Emelec will try to qualify to the knockout Santander Libertadores Cup meeting the already eliminated Wilstermann. Fixed a must, most likely the sign 2. Overwhelming superiority of the visiting team. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Odds are now rising for Emelec. 2.04 @ SBOBET. It might be a nice pick, but I have bad experiences with betting on South-American teams that might be goods picks and having rising odds. :spank I could have missed some late team news or a match could be ******.

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Gremio v Atletico Junior - Atletico Junior (+1.5) @ 1.95 - Bet365 5pts I don't understand the price on Junior's head. 9/1 for a team who have won all four of their Copa Libertadores games, all with a 2-1 scoreline. They may well be top and may well be already qualified but I have just checked the line-up and the only missing is John Viafara who once played for us, Portsmouth, and he wasn't that great to be fair. I'm not sure how much of an impact he has on this side but with a one and a half ball start, ill play.

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Gone for under 2.5 goals in the Gremio - Atletico Junior match Reasoning: looking at form both look decent teams, quite a few goals scored between them, got the feeling this will be a tightly contested game, with maybe only a goal in it, sounds a bit stupid i know looking at the goals they've scored but just gotta feeling this is going to be a low scoring game. @11/10 with Ladbrokes :hope

Gremio v Atletico Junior - Atletico Junior (+1.5) @ 1.95 - Bet365 5pts I don't understand the price on Junior's head. 9/1 for a team who have won all four of their Copa Libertadores games, all with a 2-1 scoreline. They may well be top and may well be already qualified but I have just checked the line-up and the only missing is John Viafara who once played for us, Portsmouth, and he wasn't that great to be fair. I'm not sure how much of an impact he has on this side but with a one and a half ball start, ill play.
I admit defeat! Junior are on holiday, surely. Not interested in the slightest. Now I know why the line was so high.