** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread hi guys any one have any thought on tonights game between Penarol vs Internacional, i was going to go for internacional because of there firepower and penarol who are not that strong at the back, but would love to hear your thoughts guys thanks GL with whatever you bet on tonight

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread

hi guys any one have any thought on tonights game between Penarol vs Internacional, i was going to go for internacional because of there firepower and penarol who are not that strong at the back, but would love to hear your thoughts guys thanks GL with whatever you bet on tonight
LDU Quito only beat them 1-0 in Uruguay and they topped their group. Penarol don't have Alonso in their starting lineup who has 11 goals for them this season, and it looks like they are playing 4-5-1 with wingers instead of the 4-3-3 they usually shape up like. lineups.png

Penarol v Internacional - Under 2.5 @ 1.83 - BetDaq (7/10) Internacional face a hard test tonight against a tough Penarol side. In their favour, they take with them a mean backline capable of keeping things tight. In the Copa group stages they only conceeded three goals, which is pretty impressive over six tough games. The team they face, Penarol, have only let in two goals at home, netting three times themselves along they way. It could be a goal either way that settles this one in Uruguay, with a 1-1 being my personal prediction.
Market went crazy after the goal so took under 2.5 again @ 1.75. Only a piece of magic will make it go over as the game is well tight' date=' not much room to get shots off etc.[/quote'] 1-1 FT. Got it all spot on, for once. :ok

Wednesday 4 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club América v Santos FC (02:45 BST) 2.62 3.5 2.88 101.46 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v CA Peñarol (23:30 BST) 1.44 4.8 9.2 101.15 %
Thursday 5 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Libertad Asunción v Fluminense FC (01:50 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.5 99.65 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Once Caldas (01:50 BST) 1.39 5.2 10 101.17 %
maximize.gif Universidad Católica v Grêmio FBPA (01:50 BST) 2.26 3.52 3.5 101.23 %
Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cerro Porteño v Estudiantes de La Plata (00:15 BST) 2.71 3.25 2.9 102.15 %
maximize.gif Junior v Jaguares de Chiapas (02:45 BST) 1.81 3.68 5.14 101.88 %
maximize.gif LDU Quito v Vélez Sársfield (02:45 BST) 1.79 3.82 5.4 100.56 %

hey all new here.. any south american football fans any tips on the santos game tonight?
:welcome to PL team mate, plenty of news to come, feel free to give us some thoughts too. :ok

Event America - Santos
Selection Santos
Strength 10/10
Date 04/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 2.65
Reasoning This is a tipical game of Libertadores. The game will have a very hard start, with some violent football as the players will give everything when they still are fresh, and as the time pass, the teams will begin to play their football trying to find spaces to create chances and score. America won't play at their house, Azteca. They will play at Queretaro. Like this, they will miss loose the altitud advantage and also the misticism of Azteca, where they lost very few games on Libertadores. Despite Santos only need a draw, Muricy Ramalho is a coach that always play to win, and he will do the same today.

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Universidad Catolica - Gremio =1 (2.10) Totosì Preview: Universidad Catolica, there were no absences. Gremio: Pending: Borges (striker 7 / 3); injured: Victor (door 6 / 1), Rochemback (midfielder 11 / 0), Gabriel (defender 9 / 0), Willian Magrao (midfielder 1 / 0), Lucio (defender 12 / 0), André Lima (striker 6 / 2 ). The first leg went to the Universidad Catolica in the field of Gremio win 2-1. The coach said his team will play with the best education possible and will be 100% focused for this game. No problems with injuries or suspension and for them this weekend with the mixed team played against U. Concepcion in the national championship. While Gremio part by the disadvantage of the defeat at home to all this is added that a team decimated by injuries. So in the end I think the home team can benefit from it. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Internacional vs Penarol - Internacional AH (-1.25) @ 2.05 - Bet365 - (8/10) After Internacional grabbed an equaliser in Uruguay, it makes it that extra bit harder to qualify for Penarol. They know they will have to attack at some point tonight which plays into the talented players hands of Internacional, especially at home. Internacional have never lost at home in the Copa Libertadores, and have won all their home games this campaign all by 2+ goals and without conceding. Penarol are not great travellers themselves either, winning once and then got trashed in the other two. Penarol have a tough battle ahead of them, one I don't think they will win. Nice line here, especially when the whole team has the potential to net not just one or two getting all the goals. This is their scorers in the CL: Damiao 4 Bollati 3 Oscar 2 Ze Roberto 2 Kleber 2 D'Alessandro 1 Sobis 1

Event Universidad Catolica - Gremio
Selection Universidad Catolica
Strength 10/10
Date 05/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.05
Reasoning I am confident on a Universidad Catolica win. They are just one step far from 1/4 finals of Libertadores after defeating Gremio in Porto Alegre by 2-1. Like this, Universidad Catolica can loose by 0-1 or draw the game and they will get the passport to 1/4 finals. The starting eleven of the hosts will be the same that won in Porto Alegre and the team is very confident. Gremio will face this game without seven main players. On football anything can happen but only a super Gremio can overpass the absences, almost all the main team, and i don't think they can do it.

Wednesday 11 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Peñarol v Universidad Católica (23:30 BST) 2.19 3.28 3.07 108.72 %
Thursday 12 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Once Caldas v Santos FC (01:50 BST) 2.56 3.28 2.56 108.61 %
Friday 13 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v Club Libertad Asunción (00:15 BST) 1.53 3.68 6.13 108.77 %
maximize.gif Jaguares de Chiapas v Cerro Porteño (02:45 BST) 2 3.36 3.47 108.58 %

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Penarol-Universidad C. Both teams to score @1.8 (bait365) Universidad Catolica is a great attacking side, and they never failed to score on the road in 2011 (they scored in all their H&A games in 2011, bar two 0-0). Penarol sent Internacional off, but they kept only four clean sheets this year, and I doubt they will manage to do tonight, vs likes of Pratto or Canete. Olivera will surely have his say too, and I think we could expect at least a couple of goals. Small to medium stakes.

Penarol-Universidad C. Both teams to score @1.8 (bait365) Universidad Catolica is a great attacking side, and they never failed to score on the road in 2011 (they scored in all their H&A games in 2011, bar two 0-0). Penarol sent Internacional off, but they kept only four clean sheets this year, and I doubt they will manage to do tonight, vs likes of Pratto or Canete. Olivera will surely have his say too, and I think we could expect at least a couple of goals. Small to medium stakes.
2-0 :(

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread after cruzeiro's shocking defeat by once caldas, i have deceided never to bet on copa libertadores again. it's definately the world's most difficult competition for betting. anything can happen.

Wednesday 18 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Libertad Asunción v Vélez Sársfield (23:30 BST) 2.21 3.4 3.8 100.98 %
Thursday 19 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v Once Caldas (02:00 BST) 1.45 4.6 9 101.82 %
Friday 20 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universidad Católica v CA Peñarol (00:00 BST) 1.69 3.97 5.67 102.00 %
maximize.gif Cerro Porteño v Jaguares de Chiapas (02:30 BST) 1.8 3.67 5.2 102.03 %

Penarol-Universidad C. Both teams to score @1.8 (bait365) Universidad Catolica is a great attacking side, and they never failed to score on the road in 2011 (they scored in all their H&A games in 2011, bar two 0-0). Penarol sent Internacional off, but they kept only four clean sheets this year, and I doubt they will manage to do tonight, vs likes of Pratto or Canete. Olivera will surely have his say too, and I think we could expect at least a couple of goals. Small to medium stakes.
Over 2.5 @1.825 (bait365) for tonight's game, same reasons as above.

Re: Copa LIBERTADORES 2011 Thread Cerro Porteño v Santos FC Every stat urges us to bet under 2.5 goals on this game, but... I have a strong feeling we'll have more than 2 goals tonight. Cerro has to win anyway and one goal (either way) before 25 minutes will set this game on fire! Neymar is also on fire!! So, here we go: over 2.5 goals @ 2.42 BETFAIR! 6/10 Good luck gents! :cheers

Cerro Porteño v Santos FC Every stat urges us to bet under 2.5 goals on this game, but... I have a strong feeling we'll have more than 2 goals tonight. Cerro has to win anyway and one goal (either way) before 25 minutes will set this game on fire! Neymar is also on fire!! So, here we go: over 2.5 goals @ 2.42 BETFAIR! 6/10 Good luck gents! :cheers
seems one of the bets of the days, i do see this more than goals myself, might put something on this, and find out result in the morning lol, mind me askin how much did u stake on that,