Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Forgive me, but i dont understand the anger towards me, I have not been abusive to anyone, wished them harm or bad luck. I am just a punter who went on tilt, and was willing to put my thoughts and feelings in how good/bad i was doing into this thread. I was not hijacking anyone elses or seeking to prove i was any worse or better. One thing is for sure, if you had followed each and every bet of mine and traded pre off or in running, you would have been booking your summer holiday by now, no one can say that is not a fact. I will give you a run down on my profit when i have time, 1 thing i failed to mention, whilst in the 'tilt' mode, i lost 2x£500 bets on the snooker. Hopefully you are all well today, and wish you all the best of luck in your pursuit. I will post my bets later. ;)

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. now i know i sometimes go on about information. blah blah blah, but sometimes you have to listen. 12.30 Ling. Trend Line is supposed to be a decent filly, certainly enough to hit the 80's(or), I will back her, but will wait for the right price, and to see if they come for her, i expect they will. Watch market and hit when i think the price is right. Ill post what ive done. GL

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 1.10 *** Silver Dollars should be clear fav, on his win 2 weeks ago, is clearly better than these, everything in his favor today. will win imo,,without a doubt. fantastic price. £4000 at 3.3,,:nana

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Yes, but only about 2 euros matched at that price mate... In fact, there is no anger against you, but even in the glory hunters section you should keep the P/L AND count only what you advised BEFORE the race. Today, you claimed you had greened out on the first horse without even hinting, probably would claim the same about Boosha, and I suspect a similar scenario about the lay (well, this is the only way how you could have 4,600 or whatever in the bank after being down several thousand from the 5k betting bank). And, sorry, but claiming anyone following your picks (probably with the amounts) would be in a sunny place having a holiday now after several days of wild chasing which ended only by the bet you yourself said was a do or die is more then ridiculous. If I were you, I would - start using points system, doesn't matter if 1-10 or 1-10,000 - keep P/L - post the screenshots (or scans, but it looks like you no longer spread your bets across several high-street bookies, but use solely BF) you have been aksed several time Otherwise I'm afraid that your credibility will continue to suffer. Best of luck, mate;)

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Eay win in the end,,:dude, In the first all the field apart from 3 took the wrong course, What are jockeys thinking about, all will receive big bans.
Awesome buddy, had £20,000 on it myself.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 1.40 Spirit Son, is held in high regard, theres no doubt about that. I will not see this being beaten, bought by buckley for an undisclosed sum, after winning a listed hurdle first time out. in a stable tour, nh said he was very very special. so £5000 at 1.72 £3500 profit, 100% confinced. No doubt. GL

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. +£7100, since Dec 30th. 2.30 Ling. Beaubrav today is the day for him to get back to the winners circle. Gamble will ensu,,just watch,,a perfect trade out runner, will let u know what i got on soon. GL