Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. There's no flow to this thread. Can you please say what races these horses are in so we can at least try to follow what's going on? (ie. The Neptune bet?) Also a spreadsheet or table with staking and p/l for each bet would make things a lot easier to follow. If indeed you are placing these bets then fair enough, and you have got more balls than myself, but I'm sure if you could show us a few screenshots of bets then people would get off your case a little bit. Best of luck for the rest of the day.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Prime, you need to take a few deep breaths and actually listen to peoples comments on this thread. I respect that you've had your say and I agree that perhaps some people were a bit quick to strike you down, however, you need to clean up this thread otherwise its pointless. For a start, do you have any proof you're making this bets? For a while now people have been asking and you're yet to show anything. Secondly, we need to see a p/l table, lay out all your bets and just make it easy for people to see. If you need help with it don't be afraid to ask.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. OK, youre right NR no bet etc, But the theiving baskets know he aint going for the SN so they scalp all the money when he is declared NR, thats the RS bit,, However ask for a price on Neptune,,,,, ermm ermm ermm comes the reply, because they know they will be quoting a definate runner. Also not releated subject.. I have got a canary in a cage, and i have the key wtf does that mean Barney :unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Around 14/1 for the Neptune with the exchanges, and 20/1 + accross the board for SN, When they put the price up, i can see an averge of 12/1. Incidently they will always quote bigger prices when they know it will not run in that race. "That was quite good," said Henderson. "He came to me in October and has always done everything nicely. "He's quite sharp, but still quite green. "There isn't a plan, but I'm sure we will try something a little more ambitious now." There is a race at Cheltenham at the end of the month, altho may come to soon, however, I expect him to tackle the Grade 2/3 nov hurdle race at Ascot over 2mile 1f on the 19th Feb, Henderson has a thing about giving an easy cruise around prior to cheltenham, before putting the gun to the horses head, definatley will stay 2 mile 5, with the pace to go the hectic gallop.;)

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. I have never said i trade out,,99% of the time, i never ever trade out, i was only saying, that if i or anyone else had traded theyd seen profit. I have not traded. Wish i had on a few occasiions.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Last bet of the day. In fact a lay. Its thursday already 4.40pm. This has to be layed today, Stall 1, will try to overace early doors, and of 59, cannot see him in the first 3, race will also come to soon. It will all be happening to quickly from stall 1. LAyed at 3.5, backers stake of £2100. This will not win. In fact i will cover loses of £500 if anyone does lay it, and it wins. Easy £175(cos u will have to lay at 3.9 now) for someone, first to reply gets it.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Where is the proof you are placing these bets??? There is no proof-sick of asking now. My bets for this weekend are.... Kauto star to win £50,000 Everton to beat Liverpool £100,000, nah lets make it £200,000 Man Utd to beat Spurs £90,000 Doesn't matter if all these bets lose as I got plenty of play money for the next day and the next

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Where is the proof you are placing these bets??? There is no proof-sick of asking now. My bets for this weekend are.... Kauto star to win £50,000 Everton to beat Liverpool £100,000, nah lets make it £200,000 Man Utd to beat Spurs £90,000 Doesn't matter if all these bets lose as I got plenty of play money for the next day and the next
Hahaha brilliant! But dont worry, I got some "information", Kauto star will not be beaten!!

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. oh dear, no need for the abuse.:spank Im not sure that you understand that the idea in gambling is to make money, not lose. Yes you go on tilt, but thats gambling, the fact im over five igures in front or £100 it does not matter, the fact is its profit. People do and dont have a clue how to read form, read the signs, read trends i could go on, some of the above would not know where to start... Incidently i will be laying Kauto Star, I could give you several reasons why i think he wont be winning, but i'm not sure some people would understand. And I was not asking anyone to lay a horse for me, I was pointing out it would not win and was willing to stand the loss for anyone. The horse ran exactly as i thought it would(see race) and finished fourth. Good Luck and Good Karma to you all.

oh dear, no need for the abuse.:spank Im not sure that you understand that the idea in gambling is to make money, not lose. Yes you go on tilt, but thats gambling, the fact im over five igures in front or £100 it does not matter, the fact is its profit. People do and dont have a clue how to read form, read the signs, read trends i could go on, some of the above would not know where to start... Incidently i will be laying Kauto Star, I could give you several reasons why i think he wont be winning, but i'm not sure some people would understand. And I was not asking anyone to lay a horse for me, I was pointing out it would not win and was willing to stand the loss for anyone. The horse ran exactly as i thought it would(see race) and finished fourth. Good Luck and Good Karma to you all.
Brill I might lay it with my last million pounds on betfair too:nana:nana

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Laying Kauto Star? Im sure I wouldnt understand the reasons but try me?? Do you fancy other horses in the race or just have negatives for Kauto?? I was going to back Kauto to win by 8 lengths or more at 9/4 in Boyles!

Prime' date=' no one would be having a go at you if you actually responded to peoples requests instead of just ignoring them. :eyes[/quote'] He either posts some proof, or mods need to lock this thread as I did give him the benefit at the start but he is obviously a troll. PS I am laying Kauto star now 250,000 my biggest lay ever, if odds drop I will lay for another 250,000 on the day :rollin

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Primevil you don't half bring it on yourself with all the bollux your claiming. And no way in hell are you actually up- not with the bets posted here anyway! This thread has lost all respect. This guy reminds me of Tony Curtis on Some Like it Hot: Sugar: You collect shells? Joe: Yes. So did my father and my grandfather. You might say we had a passion for shells. That's why we named the oil company after it. Sugar: Shell Oil? Joe: Please, no names. Just call me Junior.