** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

That is a great for me' date=' not so much the profit, but the attitude and patience i showed over the 12 months. [/quote'] Hi Primevil, To be honest I've not see the patience and dedication you mentioned over the last few days. Well done on producing the winners, you clearly know your game but I am concerned that going from £200 stakes to £3500 stakes to win back losses is going to make the difference between a winning year and a losing year. I think you may need to put a cap on what will be a maximum bet based on your bank and stick to it. Good luck with your thread, you may need a day off after today!! DC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. You really do need to have a look at things here. You were chasing, and desperately so, and you are aware of that so it should make things a little easier next time you get tempted. A bullet was dodged here, next time you may not be so lucky. Take heed and learn. Your not the first, and you definately won't be the last. Most of us have been there before, but the quicker the lesson is learned...............

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Thank you for the comments, Yes you are all correct in your own ways. I know i was playing a very dangerous game. +£900 profit on the day. Running total. + £55 (rounded up). I will make my maximum bet £500 with a low of £200, dont ever want that feeling again, not nice.:puke

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 4.40 wolves A shockingly weak maiden, except for the TD horse who can get off the mark here. 3 1/2lens behind a 90+ rated horse, should have a stone in hand here. No Brainer. £500 win at 1.61, £290 profit.gl

You really do need to have a look at things here. You were chasing' date=' and desperately so, and you are aware of that so it should make things a little easier next time you get tempted. A bullet was dodged here, next time you may not be so lucky. Take heed and learn. Your not the first, and you definately won't be the last. Most of us have been there before, but the quicker the lesson is learned...............[/quote'] Agreed, cant believe what i've been seeing here, are you seriously betting on horses full time? This is only guna end in disaster.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. misty morn 5.10 must be worth an intrest. Shown abilty over 5f 2 runs ago, over 5F, looks to be wanting this distance, with JQ booked off the low weight. All others have serious questions to answer. Secured £100 e/w at 8/1, 2 places only tho. GL

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 5. 40 Wolves. It comes down to wether you think Albertus Pictor is a 73 rated horse or better. I for one dont think he has to run near that mark to win this. The other 3 are hcapeed to there very best, are they going to improve anymore?, I think not. Albertus Pictor with all his kinks has to be the pick. £500 placed at 2.26, porofit of £600, The betting will tell us in the next 15 mins as to how the stable will think he will run. Gl

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Last bet of the day/night. Jezza, How can this be beaten on all known form, just looked at the previous race it won, and the 2nd was not getting to him. Even with the weight diffrence i cant see it happening. 3rd fav won a poor poor maiden. And the others are not worth the entry. IM sorry but this wins and wins easily, Gone back on my previous statement, becuse this will win without a shadow of a doubt. £2000 at 1.8 placed. win portion £1550.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Well, don't want to sound harsh, but I also fail to understand how you can bet for a living in this fashion. Several posts above you set a cap, max. bet, only to exceed it to unbelievable heights immediately after the following selection failed to win. I guess staying on and keeping to the simple rules you set - when it comes to staking - is the best way to stay disciplined. I hope you will be able to see at least the whole year out and not show the excesses like on the past two pages - which will only help as what looked like a very reasonable betting at the beginning turned to a mad chase of losses once the results didn't go the right way.:unsure I really don't wanna sound harsh, but this approach would earn you a heart attack soon;)

This horse needs to be backed again,,very rare you see this much money coming in at Wolves, Proffesionals are on, you can smell it. another £2000 at 1.68, profit of £1300 gl
Shear madness!! The pro's were certainly on it aka I layed it :dude

He'll be gone now. And spring back up under a new name as a so-called, stay at home "professional" Seems to be a lot of these guys on here at the mo :eyes
You may well be right, mate. His last appearance here is exactly as the time of his last post reads so I suspect he was never coming back (if the sel lost as it did). Probably we wasted some time giving some well-meant advice:unsure

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. I have been following this tread not backing any of them ,thought something was fishy about it yesterday a pro gambler going in chasing all the time, either he has big balls or its all bollox. anyway if its true good luck as you will need it along with a pacemaker in the near future.

These are mythical bets if ever there were any:zzz Don't think any of us are daft enough to believe you do this for a living matey :loon
The question marks were there early on, but you give people the benefit of the doubt. When the 'pattern' continued the very next day I think we all knew.

He'll be gone now. And spring back up under a new name as a so-called, stay at home "professional" Seems to be a lot of these guys on here at the mo :eyes
I think he has; Adam2011. Joined 8-1-11. UK & Irish Football Forum £150 acca.....