** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. My first bet of the day is: DANZIGS GRANDCHILD. This filly was a winner before christmas as a 2yo, and can complete a quick double as a 3yo. The only one in the field who will appreciate the step up, and has a change of gear to cope with whats required. One of the last fillys to be sired by the great Anaaba, interesing that she was in the October tatts sale only to be withdrawn and sold privately at the last moment. Who by non other than 'stan moore', immediately she was put into his emerging race coulers/club. A top claimer on board who is going places, enhances her chances. Today will see her improve more as a 3yo, thus enhancing her paddock value. £400 at 5/2 bet placed. I think this is as big as she will be. Back with more comments soon. Just trying to get some prices. GL:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 2nd bet today. I stay with Stan Moore, 3.55 Ling WISHFORMORE After being unlucky not to get her head in front last week, Stan was very keen to get her in this week before being reassed, with several entries(see blog). Also is there a club day out at Linfield today?, Im not sure, but it smells of it. As he is very keen to expand this racing club. Now im not sure if she will get her head in front today, she has a real chance of that, but now the race is the dead 8. I cannot see her being out of the front 3, so there is the value. At 11/2 - 6/1, and a little bigger on the exchange, I will be getting some of it. £250 e/w. I have not managed to secure all of this yet, but will update what prices i end up with. GL:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. The last of my 3 today is TIMESAWASTIN. 3.10 Southwell. 5 STAR NAP The gods have been kind to us here, The market leader was always going to be cramped. Which enabled Timesawastin to become a decent price. The fav has done nothing wrong in winning his two bumpers, but you would ask questions about the validity of the form, and the amount of time off the track. In Timesawastin's case, his first hurdle run is full of positives, and the horses that finished around him, have taken on first class opposition since improving from this race,(cue card for 1). After going a good gallop over 2mile 110 yds at Stratford, got tired in the closing stages, but stayed on to take a respectable 3rd. He will have the advantage today of the experience, plus we know the race will be run at pace, not allowing the FAV to be given an easy time. 3/1 is a great price , can see him going off alot shorter. £500 win, bet placed.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. ;)I have backed at 3/1 with the FAV in,,thats why i think its such a great price, in the longterm i have no doubt the fav will climb higher mountains, but todays pace around a sharp track,over hurdles,,will find the fav out. The fav's pedigree screem's of distance. GL

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Update on price i got for Wishformore. Win bet average of 8.0 on win market +£1680 if wins, liability £250 Place bet average of 2.36 on place market +£325 if placed, liability of £250. Timesawastin 3.10 been backed into 9/4 now.:eek:eek

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

My first bet of the day is: DANZIGS GRANDCHILD. This filly was a winner before christmas as a 2yo, and can complete a quick double as a 3yo. The only one in the field who will appreciate the step up, and has a change of gear to cope with whats required. One of the last fillys to be sired by the great Anaaba, interesing that she was in the October tatts sale only to be withdrawn and sold privately at the last moment. Who by non other than 'stan moore', immediately she was put into his emerging race coulers/club. A top claimer on board who is going places, enhances her chances. Today will see her improve more as a 3yo, thus enhancing her paddock value. £400 at 5/2 bet placed. I think this is as big as she will be. Back with more comments soon. Just trying to get some prices. GL:hope
Unlucky with that one :wall Sure you will pull it back today :hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Timesawastin. Not sure if it was the jockey, or the tack. Hanging from the home turn, why??? stewards will ask, im sure Ran on strong after the last, in fact could not pull it up.mmmmmm Jockey looking down as if something amiss, something was not right.:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@, If a horse gets beat on merit i dont complain, but that looked fishy.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Last bet of the day. Not surprising its a dead 8 race. 6.35 Kempton. Having a ball, is well capable of winning this event, a beaten fav last time out, was not really put in the race until late on. If he is right and i;m thinking he is,, could go very close, from an ideal draw can be waited with until his finishing kick. I have taken the 11/1 with the books already. £250 e/way. Lets hope this turns the day around. GL;)

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. A shocking day.:wall However, in this game you have to go with your judgement good or bad. I have no doubt Swimsuit will win the last, this has been reinforced by other persons i am in contact with (not tipping lines). It is around 6/4 which is a big price considering the opposition, im not a beliver that he needs to have dig in the ground. £1300 win at 2.58, taken, profit of £1950.:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Hey mate, shocking day but you just have to keep plodding along. The only thing I can suggest today is to watch your emotions.. slowly but surely the bets increased with each loser. Keep the disipline and im sure you'll pull it all back in a few days :ok

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. - £3450 yesterday, -£850 total. Yesterday was A horrific day, which i have to put behind me. No excuses. However Had a enjoyable time at the football, Everton v Spurs, a really good game to watch. Id like to say i put some money on Everton but as ive said i dont bother backing football anymore. Had a few drinks after the game, and was up at 7.00 am, been to the gym, bit of frustration taken out there. Ready to go, Study and Study, Ill be back if I have any selections today, Thanks for the support guys its very much appreciated.:cheers

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. First race today. 12.40 HUNT RAKI ROSE. Dropperd to a ridiculous 69 today. With the excellent C o'Farrell on board(pipe connection to yard), i dont think that was a last min plan. Visior fitted 1st which imo is what he wants. All his good runs have been right handed flat speed tracks, Hunt today. This horse will not get a better opportuninty, The hcap mark is so lenient. Has to be a good bet. £500 at 6/1 placed, 6/1 still available with several firms.gl:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. The 2nd bet of the day is . Let yourself go, 1.05 thurles. This my 5 STAR NAP. Just short of Grade 1 company, In my Opinion will lead these all the way today. A C/D winner in soft ground last year, was still traveilling quite well when unseating rider last time, although he would not have beaten Golden Silver would have ran him close, and GS ran 2nd to Big Zeb next time(maybe should have won it). A,M, knows what he has got here, and the fav (phsyco) is giving us a very tasty 15/8. I think this will be a real test today, and the other two wont have the gun put to their heads, safety first today for them. I think he will go off FAV. £800 bet placed with 3 firms at 15/8. GL:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Bad start, But Buying money here. Harlech Castle. WILL NOT BE OUT OF THE PLACE. £2000 place at 1.94 average.Profit of £1800. Plus £200 win at 7.6,,Profit of £1275. :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 1.40. hunt Normandy Landings. Backed it last twice, at 5.0 looks a decent price, a few very dodgy customers here. They will go a fast pace which could fall into his hands. Track perfect, distance perfect. I need this. £1100 win,,profit £4200 gl:gimme

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. 2.10 Hunt High Benefit without the Fav,,PPower 8/11 Cantering in Backspins race, when coming down,,Backspin will be a major horse this year, A king would have a line thru this race. Thet took 2200 to win 1600, not surprising as they see me as a loser. May be good enough to win but not chancing it

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. This is bad.... I am having 1 more bet, if this does not win will be taking a little while out. Powerful Presence 2.50 Southwell. As much as i dare on it. update soon on what i have had on and what i got.