** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year.

Primevil

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. For some rediculous reasoon I decided to do a p/l on the thread and to equal £10 stakes, including lays, I work it out to be about £20 up before today.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. +++£106, i make it after last race, but will go thru again, when i have time, but i know i'm nearer to the mark than you, will list all later too busy at the moment. 1.50 Ling MISARO, 1.50 Ling, 4.3 taken. Far to low in the hcap now, could win this easy on back form. gl

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. :hopeMY LAST BET OF THE DAY,,AND THE NAP. LUCKY DIVA, if you can watch some previous races of this horse, they have been looking for a mile at ling for the day they have their money down, and imo today is that day. Major bet from me at 4.9, watch the gamble unfold, He will win today, no worries IMO. GL

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. The only reason you got "abused" (really?) was the fact that you started off well, had a few winners, then hit the losers and were obviously chasing your losses. Even when someone said numerous times to use a points system to help you out, you just ignored it and carried on with £2000-£4000 stakes from an original £5000 bank that got extended to £10,000. That's probably where the 'abuse' came from.

Re: Horse Racing £5000 - £25000 in a year. Thread locked... now to adress some of the comments... First of all moderators very rarely intervene in threads because of the subject content. We don't want to control what people talk about, that's censorship. If you don't like where a conversation is going don't read the thread. Next, if bets are posted before the event, including all relevant data such as stake, odds, bookmaker, the bet is accepted on face value and there is no obligation to provide proof. That is the same on the whole of PL. Only where bets are in-running can proof be requested as is posted in the rules on top of the forum. Then, it is considered good forum etiquette to post in terms of points but ultimately it's up to the poster. There's no rule against posting stakes as amounts of money. Doing so with high amounts however is very likely to attract negative comments. We do not accept a conversation where people get into personal insult throwing but other than that it is a matter of the poster making his bed and lying in it. Primevil, We don't ask much of people in the GH forum but one of the things we look for is that what is posted is reasonable perceived to be true and accurate. You have been inconsistent and ambiguous in posting the details of the bets. On numerous occasions info was missing such as stake, bookmaker, actual odds. You've also not kept a clear record of results. ( key word being 'clear' ) For that reason, lack of clarity, this thread is locked and cannot continue as such. Just consider it an experience and lesson learnt. You are more than welcome to start a new thread and make a fresh start with a 0 start balance. Read the rules as posted on top of the forum and stick to them in particular posting bets with all relevant details before the off and keeping a running account of results. Good luck.