** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

One may ask, if it could be worse for France.. Yes, it could. Loosing against Poland ;)
why it could be worse for us to loose?we are higher then you in ranking.we have better players and better results then you.look at WC qualifying - you looked awfull.When was a last time you win a match?You ahve no player even close to sheva.yes,we may loose tomorrow as we are in bad form at the moment-we have no coach and all this sh*t around our clubs but we are stronger then you anyway...:lol

91'....I saw match, I'm Dutch. Edit: weird. Dutch source says 90'
i was watching match live too and ball hited the net on 88:44 most of the bookies have delayed or fast time then actual live event,but we are talking about exact time of ball going inside the net... nothing on youtube yet...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Opposing England cost me a few Euro tonight. I would still do it as it was a torture to watch England in so many home games under Capello, in the first 50-60 mins of course... Bulgaria? Worth opposing in almost every game from now on in these qualification group. Spirit and morale is non-existing long time now, not much quality coming from the domestic league, despite a slow recovery of the local football. Getting rid off the in-form Berbatov, with typical media pressure was the last ''nail in the coffin''- the team lost obviously some class without him, there no leader and respect, not to mention pride...4-0 down to this England team is in my book a clear indication of a downtrend in Bulgarian football. Hope I am wrong though, much hope is with Stoilov, yet if no spirit is shown at Wembley, where most small teams perform above there abilities, I see bad future coming... :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Happy days guys...bet3655 just paid me my bet on no goal after 88.59 on Holland match :nana Don't know what happened but got my money and profit back,maybe i just annoyed them after few long chats but i'm happy with that :tongue2

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September France sucks again. And they will always suck in football. I am more french then 70% of their players in national team. Dont miss great odds on Bosnia. its over 3,50 on bosnian win there in Bosnia. Bosnia will destroy them. Bosnia scored three goals in 15 minutes against Luxembourg and stopped. They could score 10 goals in that game but keeped a power for this game against France. France is team full of clowns. Their players dont care about France. I think that big part of them know nothing about french culture and mentality. They are suckers :-))) Bosnia 2 - France 0 They can only win if Platini send there their refrees and if France score from pentalty and if refree show 1-2 red cards for bosnian players for nothing. But in this situation, i will hit some bananas on the field and game will be stoped !!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Recap:

France vs Belarus is a very interesting match, , but Belarus team are very solid in group, all his defensive is from the same team, so they will play building a strong defensive an doing counterattacks. France @ 1.38 Betdaq What I want to stress posting this message is that IMHO there are no value in Belarrus or in the draw.
Belarus resist and win in a counter. What a mistake I did
But I don`t say the same for the match England vs Bulgaria, Bulgaria yes its not the soccer potency they used to be in the ninetys... I think there are a little probability that Bulgaria cover the draw, at 10 its a gift for me Bulgaria DNB @ 10 Both teams to Score @ 2.1 Whill
Thanks Mustafa, and Zico and JK for their respective post, I read they and change my mind. Moldavia vs Finland Definitively Finland, one of the better bets. Finland is in a good moment, they are growing up, and although his offensive is not the best, they have a good deffense, they do very well in a though group with teams like Rusia and the Manschaftt. Moldavia IMO are among the worse teams of Europa, I think worse than Luxembourg. Finland @ 2.22 Betfair Finland to win nil @ 3.3 For me is a gift, this is what I call a value bet. Yes a value bet, a longshot bet, someday I will see this money, betting on loosers. Norway, Iceland is in their worst moment, there is a treath that this will be a dull draw, but Norway is a selection that have some good players in some teams of Europa and in his Rosemburg league, Iceland, well what we can say of them. Mmmm, only I hope the dullnes of the field don't have consequences in the motivation of the norways. But they are customized to play in that weather conditions. Norway is not England, nor France, nor Portugal, but pays far away better. Norway @ 2.04 Betdaq Norway won Luxemburgo vs Bosnia Herzegovina. If Bosnia continues with the same philosophy and mood of play that he have in the qualifications rounds for Sudafrica, they will weep away Luxembourg, they were above Turquey, Belgium, in his group. The other team, well, my bet: Bosnia Herzegovina to win both halves @ 2 Bosnia to win nil @ 2 Bosnia was far superior they only managed to conservate the outcome of first time. I think someone sayed Germany will win. Slovaquia vs Macedonia. More experience as a team, far away than Macedonia, I have to say that Vitteck top goalscorer is injured, but they will count with Hamsik and the squad that went to the world cup. Liechtenstein vs Spain Spain -4 @ 2.4 I was near to win this one. If they score 3 goals away Racing, do you think they won`t do that with this team. Slovaquia @ 1.6 Betfair
Eslovenia-North Ireland Last bet I will put my thoughts. After a succesful campaign in the WC, and only loosing against England 1-0, Eslovenia begins their clasification round in Eurocup with many strength, they go against North Ireland who don't wins a an away match since 10 games, their last victory was against San Marino 0-3. After the WC, Eslovenia played a friendly match against Australia where they beat the aussies 2-0, and they dominate the game. Coach Matjaz Kek, count with almost all his squad, only Marco Suler (deffense) is doubt. North Ireland continues with his same mood of play, strong players that are very ambitious and give all his effort in a match, but without tactical quality, they played against Montenegro and they loose. Another fact that I like of Slovenia is the strong deffense they have, and the inhability of North Ireland to mark goals to them in past encounters, that lead me to propose a win nil. Eslovenia won all matches against North Ireland, 2-0 and 0-1, this will repeat again. Kek calls new player Tim Matavs of Groningen, the last season he scores 14 goals, and score a goal in this begining of the season. Eslovenia will win easy, they are disciplinated so I don't think happen something like a red card, this is almost a banker bet, but there is not such thing. Good Luck. Slovenia @ 1.62 Betfair Slovenia to win nil @ 2.4 Totesport.
I was very codicious, if I had been more conservative I should take a profit. -4.4 units.

Happy days guys...bet3655 just paid me my bet on no goal after 88.59 on Holland match :nana Don't know what happened but got my money and profit back,maybe i just annoyed them after few long chats but i'm happy with that :tongue2
Well done Mahno. Withdraw the money before they change their minds :lol!

Belgium-Germany = 2 (1.57) / over (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Belgium is an average team with some young and talented players but have not been able to give decent results so far. The home team is approaching this game with many absences as various: midfielder Mehdi Carcel González (Standard), Jonathan Legear (Anderlecht), goalkeeper Proto (Anderlecht), defender Jelle van Damme (Wolverhampton Wanderers) defender Nicolas Lombaerts (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), striker Moussa Dembélé (Fulham). Germany after playing just coming World Championship semi-final will face this game with some absences as various: Midfielder Piotr Trochowski (Hamburg) and Thomas Hitzlsperger (West Ham United), defenders - Arne Friedrich (Wolfsburg), Jerome Boateng (Manchester City) and Dennis AOGOI (Hamburg). Both the greater class and the most experienced global my prediction is 2/over :hope:hope:hope
Slovakia and Macedonia = 1 (1.55) Expekt stake 5 / 10 Slovakia came home from the 2010 FIFA World Cup heroes after reaching the knockout phase addresses Macedonia suadra not very bright. The coach of Slovakia said they did not underestimate their opponents decent team with an excellent Pandev. Slovakia has this game with some training problems. Preview: Slovakia: absent: Stanislav Sestak, their top scorer in World Cup qualifying Robert Vittek, their leader, Tomas Oravec and Pečalka. Macedonia: Absent Tome Pacovski (goalkeeper), Besart Ibrahim (midfielder), Vlade Lazarevski (back) Slovakia in four matches against Macedonia has a roadmap of w3-d1-l0. My prediction is 1 Declining share in many books :hope:hope:hope
Balance:2/3 equality ;););)

Croatia to beat Latvia. 1.70 @ Eurobet Latvia no chance today. They will play defense as they always do but I don't think they can hold out 90 minutes against the likes of Olic, Petric and Eduardo. Kranjcar is back in the Croatia team and will be huge boost. Latvia will play only counter attacks that is no secret but with most of their players being very poor form I can't see much happening for them. The weather is awful in Riga at the moment. It has been raining for the past couple days and the pitch will be in poor condition. That will suit the home team most but Croatia should be able to get at least one goal today. Latvia will have a makeshift defense with both wing-backs being natural center-backs. All in all Croatia to win. Let's say the usual 1-0 which is Latvia's trademark defeat scoreline. Germany to beat Belgium. 1.62 @ Stan James Surely a winner here. Belgium is having lots of problems for years now and the young players aren't coming through as hoped. Germany always a threat and a match against Belgium should be won without breaking a sweat. England vs Bulgaria. Over 2.5 goals. 1.79 @ Pinnacle England have major defensive problems. No Rio Ferdinand no John Terry, so both first choice center-backs are out. That will be a huge loss. I can see Bulgaria score a goal today. England though have got enough quality to win this one, so it will be something like 2-1 or 3-1. Certainly over 2.5 goals.
WIN WIN WIN Latvia were rubbish. Should have taken handicap on Croatia. One goal scoring chance in whole match for the Latvians. They were that bad.

Happy days guys...bet3655 just paid me my bet on no goal after 88.59 on Holland match :nana Don't know what happened but got my money and profit back,maybe i just annoyed them after few long chats but i'm happy with that :tongue2
Hi mate, followed on this bet but did a treble (Spain match, Holland match and Russia match) actually thought the bet had lost untill I checked my account this morning only thing is they have revised all the odds for the three games at 1.25 so instead of getting a payout of over £300 I only got £100, what odds did they settle at with you?? I know you did them as singles don't know if that makes a difference, shouldn't do though..??? :\

Van Nistelrooy scored in the 90th min so how come you get a win then?

Belarus +2 EH @1.72 (b365) France is still a shambles after their epic WC. Their new coach is popular right now, but it is questionable whether he'll be able to make a competitive team out of that mess, and after a few bad results, people will start criticize him as usual. Many important players are missing for this game, like Benzema, L.Diarra or Ben Arfa, while Toulalan has not been called. Belarus is not a top euro team, but this year they beat Lithuania 2-0 and South Korea 1-0, while they lost to Sweden 0-1 only. If they defend solidly, they can win with that handicap.
0-1 :beer

Hi mate' date=' followed on this bet but did a treble (Spain match, Holland match and Russia match) actually thought the bet had lost untill I checked my account this morning only thing is they have revised all the odds for the three games at 1.25 so instead of getting a payout of over £300 I only got £100, what odds did they settle at with you?? I know you did them as singles don't know if that makes a difference, shouldn't do though..??? :\[/quote'] got the same,check ur PM m8

Hi mate' date=' followed on this bet but did a treble (Spain match, Holland match and Russia match) actually thought the bet had lost untill I checked my account this morning only thing is they have revised all the odds for the three games at 1.25 so instead of getting a payout of over £300 I only got £100, what odds did they settle at with you?? I know you did them as singles don't know if that makes a difference, shouldn't do though..??? :\[/quote'] Exactly the same thing happened to me! I got an email, one hour after placing my bet (before the matches started), saying that they made a mistake with those odds. 1.25 instead of 1.85 is a huge difference!! Can they do that??? :@

Exactly the same thing happened to me! I got an email, one hour after placing my bet (before the matches started), saying that they made a mistake with those odds. 1.25 instead of 1.85 is a huge difference!! Can they do that??? :@
They can do what they like unfortunately, it was a daft price, it was prob a mistake so don't think they are being totally unreasonable, it didn't make any sense to have odds of 1.8 and over for a goal after 88mins or whatever it was..just have to live with it I'm afraid, the thing which is a bit weird is that they had it for 3 diff games, I could understand it if it was one game but three?! I thought I had lost it on the RVN goal anyway so was happy to get a bit of money! :lol..we'll just have to learn from it and move on I'm afraid! Thanks for the pm Mahno.

They can do what they like unfortunately, it was a daft price, it was prob a mistake so don't think they are being totally unreasonable, it didn't make any sense to have odds of 1.8 and over for a goal after 88mins or whatever it was..just have to live with it I'm afraid, the thing which is a bit weird is that they had it for 3 diff games, I could understand it if it was one game but three?! I thought I had lost it on the RVN goal anyway so was happy to get a bit of money! :lol..we'll just have to learn from it and move on I'm afraid! Thanks for the pm Mahno.
i think some c*nt from bet 3 6 5 read my post about those 3 matches :lol BTW the price is not stupid at all mate,i remember i had similar bets during WC,late goal-no goal after 85 or 87'min and odds were about @[email protected] and everything was ok.but to suspend odds on exactly 3 matches i bet on it's a bit wierd :unsure why not other macthes?i tell ya some of them do read betting forums that's for sure ;)