maximize.gif England v Bulgaria (20:00 BST) 1.34 5 11 103.72 %
maximize.gif France v Belarus (20:00 BST) 1.33 5 11 104.09 %
maximize.gif Iceland v Norway (20:00 BST) 4.33 3.4 1.9 104.87 %
maximize.gif Portugal v Cyprus (20:45 BST) 1.2 6.5 17 104.60 %

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Belgium - Germany I think Germany did very well during the World Cup. They have a very organised, young and talanted team. Their group is not very strong and I will not be surprised if they will win all their matches in the group. Belgium is a very inconsistent team and during the last World Cup qualifiers they lost 5-0 to Spain, then 2-1 to Armenia and then defeated Turkey 2-0 and Estonia 2-0. I do not see any other outcome here but Germany win, but since price on Germany is at around @ 1.50 (various) I will be adding it to most of my selections this week just to increase the coeffcient. Also, considering how strong Germany is in attack taking them on -1 handicap is also a good option.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September England - Bulgaria It's hard to see past England win here because now they are strong in every department. Whenever they had a bad result it was mostly because they did not have a good goalkeeper, like for example 2-3 loss to Croatia at Wembley or 1-1 draw with USA in the World Cup. Now they have Hart and I don't see Bulgaria scoring a goal here. English midfield and attack is strong and Walcot played good against Blackburn and if I am correct he has been called up for this game. There is no value in betting on England but I have an idea how to make a good profit with minimal risk. Just want to share it with you and see what you think. So if you take England & Germany in a double you will get a coefficient @ 2.00. So, let's say you palce 20 units = Profit 20 units The risk here is that you must be confident that Germany wins and then you pick a draw in England-Bulgaria (with anotehr bookie) which is priced at around @ 5.00 and you stake 5 units = Profit 20 units. If both England and Germany win the profit is 15 units, and if Germany wins and England draws there is neither profit nor loss. It is also possible to place some cover bets in-play.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Wales look quite big away to Montenegro, Wales played there quite recently in a friendly (well, a year ago not so long in International terms) and I saw an interesting article with Ashley Williams saying it was the toughest international he had played in and that they had underestimated Montenegro somewhat, with particuarly the noise in the stadium and the heat proving very difficult to deal with..but said this would not happen again. They lost that game 2-1. Wales have had a young side for a while but now even the younger players now have 20+ caps and they should be starting to emerge as a useful side imo and qualification for the finals has to be the realistic objective..not having Ramsey available at the moment is a blow as he was certainly a player with the most promise Wales has had since Giggs, be he will though be available for a majority of the campaign..Bellamy went off heavily strapped up (calf) on Sat, but will travel and they are hopeful he can play..Steve Morison (Millwall) looks likely to make his debut up front with Bellamy and Bale playing off him, will represent a pretty impressive rise from non-league to International football in 18 months! Will also offer Wales something different as he is more of a target man and can bring others into the game unlike someone like Earnshaw who has played there previously, certainly important to be able to keep the ball in a fixture away from home, he has 4 in 5 for Millwall but this is obviously a big step-up.. Wales always have a few withdrawals but they don't look too bad this time around, have to wait until a bit later in the week though before we know for sure..Bale is certainly one of the best left sided players in the world at the moment and is in brilliant form for Spurs.. Montenegro I know little about and it would be good to get any analysis of them from someone who knows the side, from their results over the last couple of years though they are not really beating anyone by more than one goal at home and I think Wales look overpriced at 4.5..I wouldn't take a straight Wales win but +0.5AH at evens is available at a few bookies and looks like a good price as I wouldn't be surprised to see Wales get a draw in this one..

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Belarus +2 EH @1.72 (b365) France is still a shambles after their epic WC. Their new coach is popular right now, but it is questionable whether he'll be able to make a competitive team out of that mess, and after a few bad results, people will start criticize him as usual. Many important players are missing for this game, like Benzema, L.Diarra or Ben Arfa, while Toulalan has not been called. Belarus is not a top euro team, but this year they beat Lithuania 2-0 and South Korea 1-0, while they lost to Sweden 0-1 only. If they defend solidly, they can win with that handicap.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

Belarus +2 EH @1.72 (b365) France is still a shambles after their epic WC. Their new coach is popular right now, but it is questionable whether he'll be able to make a competitive team out of that mess, and after a few bad results, people will start criticize him as usual. Many important players are missing for this game, like Benzema, L.Diarra or Ben Arfa, while Toulalan has not been called. Belarus is not a top euro team, but this year they beat Lithuania 2-0 and South Korea 1-0, while they lost to Sweden 0-1 only. If they defend solidly, they can win with that handicap.
Really good reasoning and Belarus is a very organised team. Also football season in Belarus is plaued from April till October so most of theri palyers are in a better physical form. Won't be surprised if Belarus will snatch a draw here.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Spain to win to nil @ 1.2 Holland to win to nil @ 1.22 Odds for the double: 1.46 Both with B365 Since Spain are playing Liechenstein and Holland are playing San Marino, these prices are a steal. What can I say? We have the finalists of the World Cup, both with strong squads, playing two of Europe's minnows in competitive fixtures. These teams rarely score, and when they do it is invariably against weaker sides. Large stakes on this one for me. You could include Russia to do the same against Andorra (odds 1.28) but I don't want to push my luck by making it a treble, and if one of the three sides is going to score I fancy it to be the Andorrans.

Wouldn't bet against Belgium especially at home, but that's just me. Belgium's national side is going up in the world; with a lot of young talent. Just saying Germany beating them is likely, but it ain't a certainty.
In betting nothing is certainty. Just want to mention that Germany has won all competitive matches against Belgium. Belgium managed only 4 wins and 1 draw against Germany in friendly games. Last time Belgium won against Germany in 1954.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Romania vs Albania Romania to win to nil @ 2.14 Gamebookers.com Romania's manager, Razvan Lucescu will want (need) to win the first two games, because his job is on the line here...the RO Federation is "on his tail" and if he fails it could be over for him. And the romanian manager always loves a good defence (Chivu*, Rat, Tamas, Contra). The pressure is high but with a little guidance from "daddy" it will not be a problem for Romania. *Chivu is rested by the manager because of the game in Seria A but i think he will start. Good luck! :dude [url=http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/europe/european-championship/european-championship-2012-qualification/group-stage/group-d/romania-v-albania/match-result/]

Belarus +2 EH @1.72 (b365) France is still a shambles after their epic WC. Their new coach is popular right now, but it is questionable whether he'll be able to make a competitive team out of that mess, and after a few bad results, people will start criticize him as usual. Many important players are missing for this game, like Benzema, L.Diarra or Ben Arfa, while Toulalan has not been called. Belarus is not a top euro team, but this year they beat Lithuania 2-0 and South Korea 1-0, while they lost to Sweden 0-1 only. If they defend solidly, they can win with that handicap.
Agree,also Belarus drew games against Germany and Argentina couple of years ago.They are very tough side to play,very defencive and play good on counter.i'll be taking them with +1.5AH.Can't remember when was a last time when France won :unsure,not only won but won by 2 or more goals.they didn't win any single game in WC,they looked pathetic in freindlies.I think France will look frustrated and with so many big names suspended for france i just can't see big win.i think they will be happy with 1-0 or 2-1.

Spain to win to nil @ 1.2 Holland to win to nil @ 1.22 Odds for the double: 1.46 Both with B365 Since Spain are playing Liechenstein and Holland are playing San Marino, these prices are a steal. What can I say? We have the finalists of the World Cup, both with strong squads, playing two of Europe's minnows in competitive fixtures. These teams rarely score, and when they do it is invariably against weaker sides. Large stakes on this one for me. You could include Russia to do the same against Andorra (odds 1.28) but I don't want to push my luck by making it a treble, and if one of the three sides is going to score I fancy it to be the Andorrans.
Totally agree with this 100%, its so obvious its scary..International football betting is an absolute nightmare normally but this is qualifying so there is a fair bit of security..the odds some will frown at but considering what you are betting on I don't consider them too bad to be honest I would prob price this double up at 1.2 and I expect it will be closer to this come Friday..I consider this an excellent bet and have followed suit! :ok Liechenstein have scored 1 goal in their last 7 home games! San Marino have scored 2 goals in their last 7 home games!

ENGLAND V.S. BULGARIA

774.gif382.gif

Lets start with some team news from the English side shall we? The latest bad news is that Ferdinand, Foster, Carson, Lampard and Terry are all injured.:eyes

The positive news will be Joe Hart and Walcott. It seems that both of them will be featuring in the match this weekend. This is encouraging because Hart and Walcott have been on fabulous form in the Premier League. So far, the only goal that Hart was conceded was a spot kick from Bent last weekend. I can see much problem in the man between the sticks. As for the attacking, Rooney is not firing yet. However, when i saw Defoe's performance against Young Boys during Champions League, i was pretty convinced he will score in this match(I thought he was going for surgery?).

We should forget about England's performance in the World Cup and look strictly at their past records in Wembley. The last time England lost in the Wembley stadium was in year 2007, against Croatia. Since then, they have remained undefeatable and out of the past 15 matches, 8 of them had more than 1 goal scored against their opponent. My guess is that England will go all out on Bulgaria this weekend. Amidst all the criticisms, the 3 lions are actually capable of much more, especially at home. The only weakness that i can see in England is the back 4.I can tell that they are still not accustomed playing together. But England should dominate possession and Joe Hart can bring his PSP on the pitch cause i'll doubt that he will have much to do anyway..:lol

ENGLAND WINS @ 1.30 188BET or ENGLAND -1.5 @ 2.11 188BET

Romania vs Albania Romania to win to nil @ 2.14 Gamebookers.com Romania's manager, Razvan Lucescu will want (need) to win the first two games, because his job is on the line here...the RO Federation is "on his tail" and if he fails it could be over for him. And the romanian manager always loves a good defence (Chivu*, Rat, Tamas, Contra). The pressure is high but with a little guidance from "daddy" it will not be a problem for Romania. *Chivu is rested by the manager because of the game in Seria A but i think he will start. Good luck! :dude
Soccerway shows Alb winnin' last four 1-0, all of dem. Friendly, true, but dey have scored, nevertheless. Probably a nice bet should be under lookin' at di stats, but den I don't know Rom attackin' strength. Good luck, anyway, mate.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September I can't believe anyone would tip up England at that awful price. We're playing Bulgaria, not Andorra. After a disastrous WC, players injured, new faces possibly coming in, a 1-0 will be a fantastic result. BUT, we still have, imo, huge problems in goal. And Bulgaria are more than capable of putting us under a bit of pressure. Also, I get the sense the English fans, myself included are starting to lose a little bt of patience. Should we fail to deliver, AGAIN, early on in the game - I can see the crowd getting on the players backs a bit. If the pressure was intense at the WC, it'll be twenty times as intense on Friday. Because everyone is waiting for the team to fail, and expecting a very positive reaction. We also had our chance to impress against Hungary directly after the WC, and struggled hugely. 1.30 is a joke of a price. Really is.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September romania vs albania the price for Hw is pure garbage.romanian national team is far away of what it used to be a decade ago.remember the campaigne for world cup and and the fifth place in the qualifieng group 7,below us was only feroe islands.we lost the first game of that camaigne at home,playieng against lithuania,3-0.no improvements ever since! i bet albania to score,1.7 at local bookies and i will put some money on x2,which is enormous

Spain to win to nil @ 1.2 Holland to win to nil @ 1.22 Odds for the double: 1.46 Both with B365
I could be wrong, but as far as I can see the odds are the same for these teams to keep a clean sheet (Bet365). That's a winning bet even at 0-0.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September they only two games that im goin to play is Slovenia and Croatia Slovenia - they played very well at world cup even if they didnt make to knock out stage... they have some great players and i dont think that northern ireland can do anything to suprise slovenia. Croatia - they play against latvia awey and they will play without luka modric.. they have alot of great players plus eduardo will be back.

I could be wrong' date=' but as far as I can see the odds are the same for these teams to keep a clean sheet (Bet365). That's a winning bet even at 0-0.[/quote'] I saw that too. I'm not sure I understand the "Either team not to score" bet.

I could be wrong' date=' but as far as I can see the odds are the same for these teams to keep a clean sheet (Bet365). That's a winning bet even at 0-0.[/quote'] You are quite right; I didn't see this earlier. Naturally, this is the better bet so anyone following should take this instead. But I'm not too worried because I'm sure both Spain and Holland will score. The odds for San Marino NOT to keep a clean sheet are 1.002, after all.

Totally agree with this 100%, its so obvious its scary..International football betting is an absolute nightmare normally but this is qualifying so there is a fair bit of security..the odds some will frown at but considering what you are betting on I don't consider them too bad to be honest I would prob price this double up at 1.2 and I expect it will be closer to this come Friday..I consider this an excellent bet and have followed suit! :ok Liechenstein have scored 1 goal in their last 7 home games! San Marino have scored 2 goals in their last 7 home games!
Yes I agree, I would have priced the double as 1.2 as well. I wonder if they work these odds out by computer based on, say, the HT/FT odds because they are ludicrously in favour of the punter. Agree with your views on the Wales game as well, as a Spurs fan I know all about the brilliance of Gareth Bale, with him on the left and Morrison and Bellamy in the middle I think they definitely have goals in them. Both teams will be absolutely determined to make a good start to qualifying but I think Wales have it in them to nick at least a point. Depending on team news, I will take them on the handicap. :ok

I can't believe anyone would tip up England at that awful price. We're playing Bulgaria, not Andorra. After a disastrous WC, players injured, new faces possibly coming in, a 1-0 will be a fantastic result. BUT, we still have, imo, huge problems in goal. And Bulgaria are more than capable of putting us under a bit of pressure. Also, I get the sense the English fans, myself included are starting to lose a little bt of patience. Should we fail to deliver, AGAIN, early on in the game - I can see the crowd getting on the players backs a bit. If the pressure was intense at the WC, it'll be twenty times as intense on Friday. Because everyone is waiting for the team to fail, and expecting a very positive reaction. We also had our chance to impress against Hungary directly after the WC, and struggled hugely. 1.30 is a joke of a price. Really is.
Agree with this. England, at that price, are a definite lay (it's 1.33 on Betfair right now) or rather they would be if I was in the business of betting against teams I support. As it is, it will be a no bet for me.

I can't believe anyone would tip up England at that awful price. We're playing Bulgaria, not Andorra. After a disastrous WC, players injured, new faces possibly coming in, a 1-0 will be a fantastic result. BUT, we still have, imo, huge problems in goal. And Bulgaria are more than capable of putting us under a bit of pressure. Also, I get the sense the English fans, myself included are starting to lose a little bt of patience. Should we fail to deliver, AGAIN, early on in the game - I can see the crowd getting on the players backs a bit. If the pressure was intense at the WC, it'll be twenty times as intense on Friday. Because everyone is waiting for the team to fail, and expecting a very positive reaction. We also had our chance to impress against Hungary directly after the WC, and struggled hugely. 1.30 is a joke of a price. Really is.
Just want to mention that England plays really good at Wembley. Last time they drew was against Czech Republic in a friendly match which ended 2-2; and last time they lost was to Croatia 2-3 in 2007. Bulgaria might be able to get something against England at home, but their away record is not so good, and we also should take into acount that since Berbatov has retired their attack will not be so strong, even though Bojinov can create some problens to England.

ENGLAND V.S. BULGARIA

774.gif382.gif

I dont know if anyone is interested this but, this is the squad Capello has named...

England Squad For Euro 2012 Qualifiers Against Bulgaria and Switzerland Goalkeepers - Scott Carson, Ben Foster, Joe Hart Defenders - Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Michael Dawson, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott, Matthew Upson Midfielders - Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Steven Gerrard, Adam Johnson, James Milner, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Ashley Young Forwards - Darren Bent, Carlton Cole, Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney Quoted from this webby... The main differences between this team and the one at the World Cup will be the Keeper and the Midfield area. Paul Robinson was woeful at the World Cup, and Robert Green was no better(if anyone remembers his howler against USA). Joe Hart is in fine form for Man City and i think it was an oversight from Capello to have omitted him from the squad. England always have problems sending balls forward from the midfield area and i believe this is because Lampard and Gerrard's styles of play do not complement each other at all! If Capello is willing to play Johnson(he was FANTASTIC during the Liverpool game) and Walcott(That boy broke Blackburn's goalpost net and hearts), the two on form wingers, alot of goals will start to flow in. Gerrard will do just fine in the middle alone. So i say Lampard's injury is a blessing in disguise. I will be going for OVER 2.50 goals because England is traditionally strong at home and with the on form players, i can see them banging in goals. OVER 2.50 GOALS @ 1.78 188BET

England always have problems sending balls forward from the midfield area and i believe this is because Lampard and Gerrard's styles of play do not complement each other at all! If Capello is willing to play Johnson(he was FANTASTIC during the Liverpool game) and Walcott(That boy broke Blackburn's goalpost net and hearts)' date= the two on form wingers, alot of goals will start to flow in. Gerrard will do just fine in the middle alone. So i say Lampard's injury is a blessing in disguise. I will be going for OVER 2.50 goals because England is traditionally strong at home and with the on form players, i can see them banging in goals.
That what I was thinking. And also since Walcott was not called up for the World Cup he would like to yo prove his quality. Just for fun it might a be a good option to take Walcott to score a Hat-trcik @ 81.00 if you have account with bet365 (unfortunately I do not), while it's around @ 41.00 with most bokies.

Wouldn't bet against Belgium especially at home, but that's just me. Belgium's national side is going up in the world; with a lot of young talent. Just saying Germany beating them is likely, but it ain't a certainty.
Agree that NOTHING is a certainty, but, to be honest, I'm a little surprised more people haven't mentioned Germany? The Belgium national team are looking to rebuild and develop having had a torrid time over the last 12 months. Difference is, Germany started doing this 5 years ago and look quite settled and have experienced big games/pressure etc already. They spanked England and Argentina in the World Cup(2 month ago) and personally for me, played the best football consistantly against solid opposition. Although they drew against Denmark in a friendly, that was a FRIENDLY and I'm sure against Belgium, opening game of Euro 2012 qualifiers, Germany will continue where they left off. Interested to know the prices for 4-0, 4-1, 5-0, 5-1 At Hills Germany are 4/9 but I'm sure they are priced better elsewhere. For me, past form is important, but, it's great we've just had a World Cup, because alot of the teams playing on the 3rd, played 2 months ago and showcased their talents, i.e Germany, Slovenia, Slovakia..

Interested to know the prices for 4-0' date=' 4-1, 5-0, 5-1[/quote'] Wouldn't touch this market in away game. Better wait till next week when Germany will play against Azerbaijan. No matter how much I want us to show a good performance and lose by 1-2 goals it knwo it won't happen. Will be backing Germany 5-0, 6-0, 7-0 etc.

This is the squad of Turkey. Guus Hiddink does not care anything. Sabri: He does not play even in galatasaray Gökhan zan: he never play to the end of the match. He is always injured Hakan balta: galatasaray eliminated because of this man kazım kazım: fenerbahçe kicked this man selçuk şahin: he is not a football player. semih şentürk, nihat kahveci: all they out of form. But We will win this game I think. But 1,3 odds is not enough.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Croatia @ 1.64 Pinnacle Hosts had big scoring problems lately. In last 5 matches they scored only once and it was few weeks ago against Czech Rep when they lost 4-1 in Liberec. Last time they won was against Moldova 3-2 in WC qualifiers(October 2009) and they played 8 matches since then. Croatia failed to qualify for the last WC but despite that Bilić stayed in the NT which is strongest one since 1998. Lots of player are playing in big clubs and they play big roles there. Slight problem is defense but Croatia has few talented players in defensive line and in year or two, that also shouldn't be a problem. Modrić is questionable while others are fit and ready to play. Croatia very fired up for this match, and for the one after, against Greece. Last qualifiers were big failure and players know how important it is to start well. Quality wise there's a huge gap between these two sides and Croatia should win this one comfortably. My call is 3-0. Good luck.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September As was already mentioned Wales is good price. Also would like to point out that Bale will be attacking in this game, and attack from flanks as well as good players in attack will result in many corners for Wales. I am thinking about Wales -1 Corner @ 3.80 or +1 Corner @ 2.30 might be a better option compared to Wales +1 @ 1.85. Prices from William Hill