** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

Hello International Soccer 2010 Overall 29-16-9 +12.73 units (64.44%) Estonia +1 (+127) to bet 1 unit This is really just a shot at this, but Italy is running just about as well as France is right now. This is the same team that got a draw against New Zealand, anything can happen. Estonia is kind of good at home, and kind of good altogether. They got a draw against Portugal at home last year. They lost to Brazil just 1-0 at home last year. They've also beaten a few teams like Finland and Belgium. Seems like they are alright at home. Take a shot with this one.
This Italy team isn't the same one that drew with NZ, but they didn't look much better against IC last time. There is a another slight change up front for this match With Pazzini leading and Cassano and Pepe flanking him. I have given up wondering why Pepe keeps getting to play - but he does. I'm not going deep on this match as I'm sick of betting on International matches. But I do think 1-0,2-0 Italy are probably results. Can't really see them going mental and scoring 3 or 4. I don't know much of Estonia but the only way I can maybe see them scoring is from a set piece.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibras own words from wednesdays press conference sounded like "I'm back and you can't stop me". He said: Everyone who gets in my way will lose! Why would we expect any less from one of the best players in the world? He will do like he's done before against Hungary and nothing is going to stop Sweden from trashing Hungary. Ibra will draw all attention and open up space for other players. Sweden will win and there will be a margin of 2+ goals.
Sweden have not lost against Hungary at Rasunda since 1955 and we've met 11 times since then and won 7 and drawn 4. Hungary had a fantastic team in the fifties with the big star Ferenc Puskás and 1955 we lost at Rasunda 3-7 which is our biggest homeloss ever. Sweden AH -2.0 4.10 (Now down to 3.10) bet365

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Montenegro v Wales Gone for Morison anytime scorer, 10/3 WH Maybe my heart has ruled my head being a Millwall fan but everytime he plays he looks like he's going to score. He has scored 4 time already for us this season and I expect him to carry that form to the international stage. :hope:hope

Montenegro v Wales Gone for Morison anytime scorer, 10/3 WH Maybe my heart has ruled my head being a Millwall fan but everytime he plays he looks like he's going to score. He has scored 4 time already for us this season and I expect him to carry that form to the international stage. :hope:hope
Thnx I try 10€ on this but no higher stakes on any UK team.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Croatia to beat Latvia. 1.70 @ Eurobet Latvia no chance today. They will play defense as they always do but I don't think they can hold out 90 minutes against the likes of Olic, Petric and Eduardo. Kranjcar is back in the Croatia team and will be huge boost. Latvia will play only counter attacks that is no secret but with most of their players being very poor form I can't see much happening for them. The weather is awful in Riga at the moment. It has been raining for the past couple days and the pitch will be in poor condition. That will suit the home team most but Croatia should be able to get at least one goal today. Latvia will have a makeshift defense with both wing-backs being natural center-backs. All in all Croatia to win. Let's say the usual 1-0 which is Latvia's trademark defeat scoreline. Germany to beat Belgium. 1.62 @ Stan James Surely a winner here. Belgium is having lots of problems for years now and the young players aren't coming through as hoped. Germany always a threat and a match against Belgium should be won without breaking a sweat. England vs Bulgaria. Over 2.5 goals. 1.79 @ Pinnacle England have major defensive problems. No Rio Ferdinand no John Terry, so both first choice center-backs are out. That will be a huge loss. I can see Bulgaria score a goal today. England though have got enough quality to win this one, so it will be something like 2-1 or 3-1. Certainly over 2.5 goals.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September England v Bulgaria England are far too short here, Bulgaria are not a bad outfit, the two Petrovs are top players, as are the likes of Popov and Bojinov who are a decent strike forcek, even without Berbatov. However, Bulgaria will probably play into Englands hands here. They are likely to start two up top and they like to play possesion football, that means if they get caught on the ball high up the pitch, then England may be able to hit them on the break, something they are capable of doing, especially with Walcott back in the line up and firing for Arsenal. It should actually make for quite an entertaining game, as I dont think Bulgaria will just sit back, they will try and score, meaning there should be plenty of goals. Add to that the fact that the English defence is made up of Upson and Dawson :loon and surely Bulgaria must fancy there chances to score a couple. Therefor my bets are; Over 2.5 goals @ 8/11 - 5pts - StanJames Over 3.5 goals @ 2/1 - 2.5pts - VCbet Walcott anytime @ 2/1 - 2.5pts - StanJames And considering Rooneys record for England is pretty poor, and that Bulgaria should score at least one, I fancy this bet. Rooney v Bulgaria match bet - Bulgaria @ 2/1 - 2.5pts - StanJames And one more for luck. Bulgaria to score exactly 2 @ 10/1 - 1pts - StanJames

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Finland to keep clean sheet against Moldova is priced 2.42 @Betfair. For me that is great value. Reports say that the pitch in Chisinau, where the game is played, is really bad. Finland will control the game and Moldova try to catch the Finns with counters. Finland is really good and compact defensively, after South Africa qualification campaign the focus has been on defense, and last two friendlies against Poland and Belgium Finland have kept a clean sheet. Finland to win is 2.12 @Betfair, but I can see us struggle to score. Mikael Forssell is not in form and Jonatan Johansson is past his peak. Alexei Eremenko Jr is the player I put my trust in scoring goals and creating chances, but he has been playing in the Finnis League so it's a question mark is he up for it in the international games too to make things happen. The defense is solid though with experienced players like Sami Hyypiä and Petri Pasanen, so my pick is Finland does not concede goals.

So....... if a betting site has a game listed as a European Championship Qualifier, when it's actually a friendly, can I place a bet and then if I lose go to them and say, 'I didn't realise it was a friendly, I want my money back.' ? I don't see why not, if they've advertised the game wrongly, they've offered me a bet on a competitive game, when it's actually a friendly, the bet would need to be refunded, no ? I've seen a similar thing in darts, where eg. Wade v Taylor would be the fixture, meaning Wade throws first, but the site had it advertised as Taylor v Wade. I have known someone to get a refund for that before, as the wrong bet is being offered, so I'd hope this would be the same. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.
No :ok You know what you're betting on ;)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September LATVIA - CROATIA Well, people of Croatia have been waiting for this day to come since their NT didn't get on WC, mostly because of key player's injuries and England's ''revenge'' in last match VS Ukraine which they lost and kick out CRO out of WC.NT manager said on press conference that he would not be satisfied with a draw, so I think they will go for a win. In Croatia AW is priced @1.60, and IMHO it's ok price. But for me it is no good. I'll go for something bigger. If we take in consideration that it is the first game of qualification's and main target is to get 3 point's, cause after that we play Greece on Maksimir and we count at least a draw there. Latvia is pretty hard defensive opponent and I think it won't be walk in the park for us, yes we do have offensive power in Eduardo, Petric and Olic, but missing of Modric is hard to compensate. He is 40 % of Croatia power in game, most valuable player in Bilic's squadra and without him is hard to brake any defensive minded team cause his moving and passing is real nightmare, anybody who saw Croatia with him and without him will confirm this. I don't see Latvia pressing hard, mostly playing deep defence with some counter's which should result as hard battle on midfield. I think that Latvia could hang on till HT, so my logic bet would be HT/FT DRAW/AWAY @4.40. Croatia squad: Goalkeepers: Vedran Runje (RC Lens), Danijel SubaÅ¡ić (HNK Hajduk Split), Stipe Pletikosa (FC Spartak Moskva) Defenders: Vedran Ćorluka (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Josip Å imunić (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Ivan Strinić (HNK Hajduk Split), Gordon Schildenfeld (SK Sturm Graz), Jurica Buljat (HNK Hajduk Split), Darijo Srna (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Mladen Bartulović (FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Tomislav Dujmović (FC Dinamo Moskva) Midfielders: Nikola Pokrivač (FC Salzburg), Ognjen Vukojević (FC Dynamo Kyiv), Luka Modrić (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Niko Kranjčar (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Danijel Pranjić (FC Bayern München) Drago Gabrić (Trabzonspor AŞ), Ivan Rakitić (FC Schalke 04) Forwards: Ivica Olić (FC Bayern München), Eduardo da Silva (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Mladen Petrić (Hamburger SV), Nikica Jelavić (SK Rapid Wien), Mario Mandžukić (VfL Wolfsburg) One more thing, defence is our weakest area, nowhere near old one with Simic and Kovac in central defence. Also left back don't give me much of safety, cause Strinic is so young and IMHO is not so good and mistake's are possible from him. All in all, my other bet is: CROATIA WIN TO NILL @3.70. Odd's are from my local's. Gl to everyone...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September England obviously has better players but that means nothing if they are not motivated to do something with their quality. Well that won't be a problem for England tonight since they have to prove a lot. They've failed big time in SAR and now they have to buy back pride. FORM England won against Hungary recently and they can expect a similar game tonight because there isn't much difference between Bulgaria and Hungary. Hungary is even better attacking side than their neighbours. England won that game 2:1. Bulgaria on the other hand lost to Russia 1:0. Bulgaria's last win on road came in September 2008. Bulgaria scored only once in 6 games against England. INJURIES England has some injuries for tonights game. Frank Lampard (groin) and John Terry (hamstring) are out. Bulgaria are injury free I have no doubt about the final outcome of this game but since the Bulgarians are going to defend hard and try to threat from counters and Capello usually comes out at 60th minute, this could be a narrow win for England

omg you say right it's 3way handicap but was @ 2.20 my mistake:notworthy can modify it or no ?
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventSweden - Hungary
SelectionOver 2.5
Strength8/10
Date03/09/2010
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.05
ReasoningExpect some goal in this match .Both team got not best defence of the world but got offensive argument specially sweden with Ibra & Toivonen.Sweden with Holland are favorit for this group.Last year opposition give each time a 2-1 win for Sweden. Sweden stay on a satisfy 3-0 win vs Scotland ,stay unbeaten this year with 5 win for one draw result .Odd little value see a 50/50 chance for over here . GL
Good writeup besides that Sweden got good defence since they alawys played defensive with old manager but got new manager now who is offensive minded 3-0 Sweden is my prediction

A

A

San Marino

Spain

A

A

San Marino

Germany

A

A

San Marino

Spain

A

A

San Marino

Netherlands

A

A

San Marino

Croatia

A

A

San Marino

Netherlands

A

A

San Marino

Czech Rep

X

A

San Marino

Czech Rep

A

A

San Marino

Sweden

A

A

San Marino

Russia

A

A

San Marino

England

X

A

San Marino

Belgium
B365 go 1.33 only one team scores - ie Holland win to nil. These are the 12 best sides SM have faced in qualifying over the last 20 years and they have found the net in 3. So 1.33 is not actually an edge. However the Dutch have a good record against rabbits so worth taking a chance.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September ENGLAND - BULGARIA Hello everyone, punter from Bulgaria with more information for you. I am sure you are familiar with the English squad and abilities, I will solely focus on our side. Goalkeeper- Nikolay Mihailov (Twente), one word- pathetic. Football player only because of his famous father, keeper of our golden football generation, famous for dropping the ball in his net when under pressure. Defence on the right- Stanislav Manolev, on the left Jivko Milanov (total disaster), in the center Ilian Stoyanov and Ivan Ivanov (totally uncomfortable to play with each other and HUGE disaster) Midfield- probably Stilian Petrov and Stanislav Angelov, on the left Martin Petrov, on the right George Peev (maybe, because he is super weak and was injured as well, plays in ... CHINA). Offence - Valeri Bojinov (unpredictable) and IVELIN POPOV who they are desperately trying to sell abroad from his BG team and they CANNOT because nobody gives 3-4 million for this player and will probably sell in Turkish Trabzonspor. Overall starting line: Mihailov, Manolev, Stoyanov, Ivanov, Milanov, Angelov, St. Petrov, Peev, M. Petrov, Popov, Bojinov. Gentleman, I know my way around statistics and I know that when you see 1.3 you automatically flash a "no value" lamp. The game before you, however, is ENGLAND on Wembley against pathetic Bulgaria with a crappy, a few times to play together defence and an average midfield and below average offence. Also, me and you are probably better goalies than Mihailov ! I can bet my apartment on this one with confidence and I will be going on a handicap bet with all the money I can gather. ENGLAND - BULGARIA Selection: ENGLAND Strength: 10/10 Good luck with your bets!

England v Bulgaria England are far too short here, Bulgaria are not a bad outfit, the two Petrovs are top players, as are the likes of Popov and Bojinov who are a decent strike forcek, even without Berbatov. However, Bulgaria will probably play into Englands hands here. They are likely to start two up top and they like to play possesion football, that means if they get caught on the ball high up the pitch, then England may be able to hit them on the break, something they are capable of doing, especially with Walcott back in the line up and firing for Arsenal. It should actually make for quite an entertaining game, as I dont think Bulgaria will just sit back, they will try and score, meaning there should be plenty of goals. Add to that the fact that the English defence is made up of Upson and Dawson :loon and surely Bulgaria must fancy there chances to score a couple.
Green marked part is the first good reasoning I read on 7 pages... Tactical analyses rather than reasoning such as "one player is motivated and gonna hit out the opponent being the reasoning for a high handicap line". Also like the bet someone placed on Belgium. Most Bayern players are still not in best shape, Özil and Khedira still have to adapt to Spain and the defense hasnt the best outlook as well. Too short odds on Germany, which doesnt mean they cannot win tough. ;)

Anyone backing armenia or the draw against ireland? Anyone any insight on this game? II'm tempted by armenia' date=' ireland have such a tendency to fuk these games up when they should win well[/quote'] Tried checking previous pages?

LATVIA - CROATIA Well, people of Croatia have been waiting for this day to come since their NT didn't get on WC, mostly because of key player's injuries and England's ''revenge'' in last match VS Ukraine which they lost and kick out CRO out of WC.NT manager said on press conference that he would not be satisfied with a draw, so I think they will go for a win. In Croatia AW is priced @1.60, and IMHO it's ok price. But for me it is no good. I'll go for something bigger. If we take in consideration that it is the first game of qualification's and main target is to get 3 point's, cause after that we play Greece on Maksimir and we count at least a draw there. Latvia is pretty hard defensive opponent and I think it won't be walk in the park for us, yes we do have offensive power in Eduardo, Petric and Olic, but missing of Modric is hard to compensate. He is 40 % of Croatia power in game, most valuable player in Bilic's squadra and without him is hard to brake any defensive minded team cause his moving and passing is real nightmare, anybody who saw Croatia with him and without him will confirm this. I don't see Latvia pressing hard, mostly playing deep defence with some counter's which should result as hard battle on midfield. I think that Latvia could hang on till HT, so my logic bet would be HT/FT DRAW/AWAY @4.40. Croatia squad: Goalkeepers: Vedran Runje (RC Lens), Danijel SubaÅ¡ić (HNK Hajduk Split), Stipe Pletikosa (FC Spartak Moskva) Defenders: Vedran Ćorluka (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Josip Å imunić (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Ivan Strinić (HNK Hajduk Split), Gordon Schildenfeld (SK Sturm Graz), Jurica Buljat (HNK Hajduk Split), Darijo Srna (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Mladen Bartulović (FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Tomislav Dujmović (FC Dinamo Moskva) Midfielders: Nikola Pokrivač (FC Salzburg), Ognjen Vukojević (FC Dynamo Kyiv), Luka Modrić (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Niko Kranjčar (Tottenham Hotspur FC), Danijel Pranjić (FC Bayern München) Drago Gabrić (Trabzonspor AŞ), Ivan Rakitić (FC Schalke 04) Forwards: Ivica Olić (FC Bayern München), Eduardo da Silva (FC Shakhtar Donetsk), Mladen Petrić (Hamburger SV), Nikica Jelavić (SK Rapid Wien), Mario Mandžukić (VfL Wolfsburg) One more thing, defence is our weakest area, nowhere near old one with Simic and Kovac in central defence. Also left back don't give me much of safety, cause Strinic is so young and IMHO is not so good and mistake's are possible from him. All in all, my other bet is: CROATIA WIN TO NILL @3.70. Odd's are from my local's. Gl to everyone...
One more thing, it seem's that it is raining in Riga, very hard...pitch will be disaster...one more + for my pick....http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2827

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Luxembourg v Bosnia - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Betfair Just been chekcing out the Overs/Unders markets for today's games and this price looks attractive, I expect a comfortable enough victory for Bosnia as they have improved a great deal lately, with the option that Luxembourg could find the net, they don't often but do get a goal sometimes. Great price for overs.

They have Hart on goal who conceded only 1 goal from penalty in 4 premier league games. If Bulgaria had Berbatov that would have been a nice bet' date= but currently I think it's more likely that England will keep a cleen sheet than Bulgaria will score.
Thanks Mustafa, I didn't check that fact. It adds more chances that Bulgaria won't score, but I feel some confidence in the offensive of Bulgaria.

Anyone backing armenia or the draw against ireland? Anyone any insight on this game? II'm tempted by armenia' date=' ireland have such a tendency to fuk these games up when they should win well[/quote'] http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/matches/season=2012/round=15171/match=2002239/prematch/preview/index.html#ireland+rejig+yerevan+trip • Armenia's home record in 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying read W1 D1 L3, with Belgium losing 2-1 in Yerevan. Ireland were unbeaten away from home in the same campaign as their six overseas trips – including a 1-1 play-off draw in France – gave them the tally W2 D4 L0. Armenia home record not so impressive! I am tempted too to take Armenia AH+1 also because I read another stat saying Ireland away just once won with more than 1 goal in last 15 years European or World Cup Qualifications Round. I think also under (dont'know odds could be a good choice) Bye

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Last two for me. I could be way off here with these two picks but my reasoning for this is that as the players are just starting to find fitness again after a break and I would suggest that Spain & Holland are not delighted by these trips, its hard for them to get motivated so I think there is definitely some value in playing the handicap on the underdogs. San Marino v Holland - San Marino +5 H'cap @ EVS bet365 Liechtenstein v Spain - Liechtenstein +4 H'cap @ EVS bet365 Double. ;)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September FAROE ISLANDS - SERBIA Faroe Islands lost at Estonia in the first game of the group 2:1. They held the lead until the stopage time but then they conceded two goals in extra time. Serbia on the same evening played a friendly against Greece and lost 1:0. Serbia had three missed chances on empty net which was something you don't see often. Serbia are playing attacking football and creating chances. Against a team like Faroe Islands they shouldn't have any trouble. Serbia will be without Ivanovic, and head coach Radomir Antic who is suspended for 4 games. His replacement will be Jankovic Sasa who lead Red Star a few years ago and Lokeren after that. Because of the fact that Faroe Islands are a tough team to break and that Antic won't be near the players there could be only a minimum victory for Serbia. In the qualifications for the 2010 WC Serbia won both games 2:0

They have Hart on goal who conceded only 1 goal from penalty in 4 premier league games. If Bulgaria had Berbatov that would have been a nice bet' date=' but currently I think it's more likely that England will keep a cleen sheet than Bulgaria will score.[/quote'] Well with this toughts I'm more than convinced that England will win.

I can't believe anyone would tip up England at that awful price. We're playing Bulgaria, not Andorra. After a disastrous WC, players injured, new faces possibly coming in, a 1-0 will be a fantastic result. BUT, we still have, imo, huge problems in goal.
I like Joe Hart in goal and I think Theo will have a good game this time round. I can't believe Upson has been picked and Carrick above Huddlestone considering the amount of games he's played (and I'm an Arsenal fan!). The odds on this game are horrible though so no bet from me. The Wales match however...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Eslovenia-North Ireland Last bet I will put my thoughts. After a succesful campaign in the WC, and only loosing against England 1-0, Eslovenia begins their clasification round in Eurocup with many strength, they go against North Ireland who don't wins a an away match since 10 games, their last victory was against San Marino 0-3. After the WC, Eslovenia played a friendly match against Australia where they beat the aussies 2-0, and they dominate the game. Coach Matjaz Kek, count with almost all his squad, only Marco Suler (deffense) is doubt. North Ireland continues with his same mood of play, strong players that are very ambitious and give all his effort in a match, but without tactical quality, they played against Montenegro and they loose. Another fact that I like of Slovenia is the strong deffense they have, and the inhability of North Ireland to mark goals to them in past encounters, that lead me to propose a win nil. Eslovenia won all matches against North Ireland, 2-0 and 0-1, this will repeat again. Kek calls new player Tim Matavs of Groningen, the last season he scores 14 goals, and score a goal in this begining of the season. Eslovenia will win easy, they are disciplinated so I don't think happen something like a red card, this is almost a banker bet, but there is not such thing. Good Luck. Slovenia @ 1.62 Betfair Slovenia to win nil @ 2.4 Totesport.