** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Yaman - liked the Handicap Tie bet on Bursa a lot' date=' you should have added 2:1 result really (both to score, over 2,5 and handicap tie) :loon[/quote'] Thx lot :cheers It could be flawless if Galatasaray could score the finishing but still (+9.70) is good :) I have some other bets for tomorrow and will be back for sure, thx all for the feedbacks, I really appreciate !

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sunday ; Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! My first intention was to involve with Gaziantep game... I was thinking HW here but after seeing the missings of Gaziantep such as Hurriyet, Dany, Emre, Sosa, Popov and Wagner being doubtful I decide to pass... But this teams still has goals as reaching the 3rd place in the table and players like Cenk, Olcan and Ivan will play so I still believe in HW even though I wont bet... I.B.B. v Ankaragucu I.B.B. on Thursday played a cup game and eleminated Genclerbirligi, another team from the capital city of Turkey, Ankara... The cup is their priorty and now they reached the final to play againts Besiktas where anything can happen since it will be one game final... Its hard to imagine that the players of I.B.B. will be highly motivated against Ankaragucu and considering the cup final will be played on 11th of May, just after 17 days, none of the players would like to get injured or so... On the other hand Ankaragucu became much more solid under the coach Mesut Bakkal and after some good results they passed the 2 weeks without a win and finally last week they exploed to Buca and git a 5-3 win... I believe that both teams will share the points and we sont see a sad face at the end of the game, but if one team wins I believe it will be the away team, so ; Ankaragucu (+0.25) @1.90 Canbet 6/10 Draw @3.20 William Hill 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Kasimpasa I will be brief... After eleminating from the cup the morale should be low in Genclerbirligi players but also since they are safe in the league they have no stress left... Kasimpasa on the other hand prefers open football and despite they know inside that they relegated, they still keep on fighting as they did against Sivas last week... If Sivas's player Erman had not scored the last minute frr-kick goaal now they could have some more chances to stay in fight for relegation... I expect both teams to score and the game to go over but I will still use some smaller stakes for this one since Im not %100 sure about the situation in the home team... Lets hope that my vision for this game is the right one :) Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 3/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Canbet 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bucaspor v Fenerbahce There is really nothing to say about this game... It can be said that Bucaspor is relegated and since Fener is fighting for the title, after Trabzon's draw on Friday, they will one way or another win this game. The game will be played in Buca's city Izmir but Izmir is one the biggets city in Turkey and the stadium will be mostly full of Fener fans... By a chance the colours of each teams is same :) I expect Fener to get a comfortable win but this is football and if the stress factor effects the team and a lucky goal by Buca comes in then we may see a 1 goal diffrence win by Fener but honestly this is a far chance... I wont involve with goals market for this one and for me (-1) Fenerbahce works pretty fine... Now, my main bet is Fenerbahce(-1)(AH) @1.52 10BET 7/10 and my secondary bet is HT/FT - Fenerbahce/Fenerbahce @2.00 10BET 3/10 But, William Hill has some amazing offers for this game... I dont understand how can they offer these prices below, but I must share ; Fenerbahce (-1)(EH) @2.00 William Hill 6/10 Fenerbahce (-2)(X) @4.20 William Hill 2/10 Fenerbahce (-3)(X) @6.50 William Hill 2/10 I wish you all a great Sunday... I hope all of you win lots of money today :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Sunday ; Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! My first intention was to involve with Gaziantep game... I was thinking HW here but after seeing the missings of Gaziantep such as Hurriyet, Dany, Emre, Sosa, Popov and Wagner being doubtful I decide to pass... But this teams still has goals as reaching the 3rd place in the table and players like Cenk, Olcan and Ivan will play so I still believe in HW even though I wont bet... I.B.B. v Ankaragucu I.B.B. on Thursday played a cup game and eleminated Genclerbirligi, another team from the capital city of Turkey, Ankara... The cup is their priorty and now they reached the final to play againts Besiktas where anything can happen since it will be one game final... Its hard to imagine that the players of I.B.B. will be highly motivated against Ankaragucu and considering the cup final will be played on 11th of May, just after 17 days, none of the players would like to get injured or so... On the other hand Ankaragucu became much more solid under the coach Mesut Bakkal and after some good results they passed the 2 weeks without a win and finally last week they exploed to Buca and git a 5-3 win... I believe that both teams will share the points and we sont see a sad face at the end of the game, but if one team wins I believe it will be the away team, so ; Ankaragucu (+0.25) @1.90 Canbet 6/10 Draw @3.20 William Hill 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Kasimpasa I will be brief... After eleminating from the cup the morale should be low in Genclerbirligi players but also since they are safe in the league they have no stress left... Kasimpasa on the other hand prefers open football and despite they know inside that they relegated, they still keep on fighting as they did against Sivas last week... If Sivas's player Erman had not scored the last minute frr-kick goaal now they could have some more chances to stay in fight for relegation... I expect both teams to score and the game to go over but I will still use some smaller stakes for this one since Im not %100 sure about the situation in the home team... Lets hope that my vision for this game is the right one :) Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 3/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Canbet 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bucaspor v Fenerbahce There is really nothing to say about this game... It can be said that Bucaspor is relegated and since Fener is fighting for the title, after Trabzon's draw on Friday, they will one way or another win this game. The game will be played in Buca's city Izmir but Izmir is one the biggets city in Turkey and the stadium will be mostly full of Fener fans... By a chance the colours of each teams is same :) I expect Fener to get a comfortable win but this is football and if the stress factor effects the team and a lucky goal by Buca comes in then we may see a 1 goal diffrence win by Fener but honestly this is a far chance... I wont involve with goals market for this one and for me (-1) Fenerbahce works pretty fine... Now, my main bet is Fenerbahce(-1)(AH) @1.52 10BET 7/10 and my secondary bet is HT/FT - Fenerbahce/Fenerbahce @2.00 10BET 3/10 But, William Hill has some amazing offers for this game... I dont understand how can they offer these prices below, but I must share ; Fenerbahce (-1)(EH) @2.00 William Hill 6/10 Fenerbahce (-2)(X) @4.20 William Hill 2/10 Fenerbahce (-3)(X) @6.50 William Hill 2/10 I wish you all a great Sunday... I hope all of you win lots of money today :)
After a pretty nice Saturday, its another good day, isnt it ? :) All of main bets won, besides some of the alternative bets such as Fenerbahce (-1)(EH) @2.00 and Fenerbahce (-2)(X) @4.20 also won which made me even happier... I wish you all a nice Sunday evening, you take care all :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hahahahahaha , To Yaman , ksk and Albatros I just won a 4 figure with the help of your "banker" tip , Fenerbahce away win . Stuck it in a treble including S.moskva .They were 1-3 down and I was mumbling bad words to myself . 3-5 Get the **** in there ye little dancers :rollin

Hahahahahaha , To Yaman , ksk and Albatros I just won a 4 figure with the help of your "banker" tip , Fenerbahce away win . Stuck it in a treble including S.moskva .They were 1-3 down and I was mumbling bad words to myself . 3-5 Get the **** in there ye little dancers :rollin
I really didnt get if u are saying smtg nice or bad ::loon

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Monday ; Since I have 2 bets with small stakes you can assume that both of them are main bets for this particular game... Konyaspor v Besiktas First of all I need to tell you that I will use half the stakes I used for other games... I still have an expection and vision for this game but still for this Monday I will choose to be softer :) On the paper these are 2 relaxed teams for the league... Despite its not mathematically sure, including the trainer and the players of Konya, everybody knows that Konya is relegated... But still with their old-wolf coach Yilmaz Vural who enjoys a lot playing against the big teams of Istanbul they try to play football and win games as they did against Kaayseri last week with the late goals where they won 1-3 away from home... Yilmaz Vural likes to be on TVs and media... He usually does that by winning against big teams and considering this is the only game at home stadium left to do that this season, he will be ambitous today. His players will also try to do their best and show some good stuff considering the upcoming transfer season and doing that against one of the bigs of Istanbul is another plus... On the other hand Besiktas has 2 upcoming games which aare clearly much more important than today's game... Next Saturday they will face Galatasaray at home in a derby game and on 11th of May they will face I.B.B. in the Turkish Cup final... They have Quaresma, Simao and after the injury Guti back but they have 2 forwards Bobo and Almeida out for this game... I beleive that there is another important fact that if İsmail, Ernst, Simao and Quaresma receives a yellow card today, they wont be able to play against Galatasaray next week and believe me that this derby has still lots of important for the fans of both Galatasaray and Besiktas... There is another funny statistics... So far 29 rounds played in Turkish Super League and 28 of these rounds there were NOT more than 3 draws in any given round... Only on 13th week there was 5 draws so 28 out of 29 we didnt see more that 3 draws and so far this round we already have 3 draws... So the stats says that %96 chance this game wont end as a draw but again its just a funny stat I wanted to share :) To conclude, I believe that for different reasons, after the win against Kayseri, home team Konya has more to play and more motivation and as I said above with smaller stakes I'll take the home team to stay undefeated as well as "Both Teams To Score" because of the motivational factors, relaxed mood of each team and the offered price, so ; Konyaspor (+0.5) @2.16 Canbet 3/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 2/10 Have a very nice Monday and stay away from stress :)

Monday ; Since I have 2 bets with small stakes you can assume that both of them are main bets for this particular game... Konyaspor v Besiktas First of all I need to tell you that I will use half the stakes I used for other games... I still have an expection and vision for this game but still for this Monday I will choose to be softer :) On the paper these are 2 relaxed teams for the league... Despite its not mathematically sure, including the trainer and the players of Konya, everybody knows that Konya is relegated... But still with their old-wolf coach Yilmaz Vural who enjoys a lot playing against the big teams of Istanbul they try to play football and win games as they did against Kaayseri last week with the late goals where they won 1-3 away from home... Yilmaz Vural likes to be on TVs and media... He usually does that by winning against big teams and considering this is the only game at home stadium left to do that this season, he will be ambitous today. His players will also try to do their best and show some good stuff considering the upcoming transfer season and doing that against one of the bigs of Istanbul is another plus... On the other hand Besiktas has 2 upcoming games which aare clearly much more important than today's game... Next Saturday they will face Galatasaray at home in a derby game and on 11th of May they will face I.B.B. in the Turkish Cup final... They have Quaresma, Simao and after the injury Guti back but they have 2 forwards Bobo and Almeida out for this game... I beleive that there is another important fact that if İsmail, Ernst, Simao and Quaresma receives a yellow card today, they wont be able to play against Galatasaray next week and believe me that this derby has still lots of important for the fans of both Galatasaray and Besiktas... There is another funny statistics... So far 29 rounds played in Turkish Super League and 28 of these rounds there were NOT more than 3 draws in any given round... Only on 13th week there was 5 draws so 28 out of 29 we didnt see more that 3 draws and so far this round we already have 3 draws... So the stats says that %96 chance this game wont end as a draw but again its just a funny stat I wanted to share :) To conclude, I believe that for different reasons, after the win against Kayseri, home team Konya has more to play and more motivation and as I said above with smaller stakes I'll take the home team to stay undefeated as well as "Both Teams To Score" because of the motivational factors, relaxed mood of each team and the offered price, so ; Konyaspor (+0.5) @2.16 Canbet 3/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 2/10 Have a very nice Monday and stay away from stress :)
Im in a fun mood so here are some small and nice addtional bets :) Konyaspor to score in first 15 minutes @7.00 William Hill 0.5/10 Hakan Aslantas to score @9.00 Sportingbet 0.5/10 Musa Cagiran to score the first goal and final score to be 2-2 @126.00 Sportingbet 0.5/10 Ertugrul Aslan to score the first goal and final score to be 2-2 @401.00 Sportingbet 0.5/10 Good Luck :)

Monday ; Since I have 2 bets with small stakes you can assume that both of them are main bets for this particular game... Konyaspor v Besiktas First of all I need to tell you that I will use half the stakes I used for other games... I still have an expection and vision for this game but still for this Monday I will choose to be softer :) On the paper these are 2 relaxed teams for the league... Despite its not mathematically sure, including the trainer and the players of Konya, everybody knows that Konya is relegated... But still with their old-wolf coach Yilmaz Vural who enjoys a lot playing against the big teams of Istanbul they try to play football and win games as they did against Kaayseri last week with the late goals where they won 1-3 away from home... Yilmaz Vural likes to be on TVs and media... He usually does that by winning against big teams and considering this is the only game at home stadium left to do that this season, he will be ambitous today. His players will also try to do their best and show some good stuff considering the upcoming transfer season and doing that against one of the bigs of Istanbul is another plus... On the other hand Besiktas has 2 upcoming games which aare clearly much more important than today's game... Next Saturday they will face Galatasaray at home in a derby game and on 11th of May they will face I.B.B. in the Turkish Cup final... They have Quaresma, Simao and after the injury Guti back but they have 2 forwards Bobo and Almeida out for this game... I beleive that there is another important fact that if İsmail, Ernst, Simao and Quaresma receives a yellow card today, they wont be able to play against Galatasaray next week and believe me that this derby has still lots of important for the fans of both Galatasaray and Besiktas... There is another funny statistics... So far 29 rounds played in Turkish Super League and 28 of these rounds there were NOT more than 3 draws in any given round... Only on 13th week there was 5 draws so 28 out of 29 we didnt see more that 3 draws and so far this round we already have 3 draws... So the stats says that %96 chance this game wont end as a draw but again its just a funny stat I wanted to share :) To conclude, I believe that for different reasons, after the win against Kayseri, home team Konya has more to play and more motivation and as I said above with smaller stakes I'll take the home team to stay undefeated as well as "Both Teams To Score" because of the motivational factors, relaxed mood of each team and the offered price, so ; Konyaspor (+0.5) @2.16 Canbet 3/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 2/10 Have a very nice Monday and stay away from stress :)
FT, 1-1 ... After a pretty succesfull weekend, we had a very nice finish to the 30th round of our Turkish Super League... Stay away from any kind of stress, have a great week, take care and see you all around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Turkish Super Lig Winner 10/11 - Win Outright ; There are 2 candidates for the title at the moment, Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor... Both of them have 70 points but Fenerbahce is above Trabzonspor as the leader of the table since the rule indicates that in the event of a points tie ; 1. Points from matches between teams. 2. Goal difference from matches between teams will apply and despite losing to Trabzon away from home by 0-1, since Fenerbahce beat Trabzon by 2-0 so in case of a point tie at the end of the season Fenerbahce will be the champions of 2010/11... Lets check the remaining games ; Trabzonspor: Gaziantepspor (H) Bucaspor (A) İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A) Fenerbahçe: İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A), Ankaragücü (H) Sivasspor (A) So, I believe that week by week the offered price will be much lower and despte I still didnt decide my bet, in case of a point loss against Gaziantepspor this week, Trabzon may lose most of it's chance against Fenerbahce... Besides, I believe that after the come back of Fenerbahce against Buca from 1-3 to 5-3, the motivation and most importantly the morale of Trabzon team went preety down... Pt yourself in their position, its pretty depressing... Well, to conclude, where there is no Galatasaray and Besiktas, especially after losing the title 2 times in the last game Fenerabahce wont make another last game mistake and I also believe that after this moment Fenerbahce wont lose this chance to get the title... As a Galatasaray fan, I ofcourse dont feel happy about this situation but besides the reasons above, I strongly believe that the price offered for Fenerabahce to win the title is a good catch, so ; Fenerbahce - The Turkish Super Lig Winner 2010/11 @1.73 Skybet 9/10 Good Luck :)

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 BST) 2 3.4 3.87 105.25 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Bucaspor (13:00 BST) 2 3.6 4.04 102.53 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Konyaspor (13:00 BST) 2.34 3.3 3 106.37 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Galatasaray SK (17:00 BST) 1.99 3.4 4 104.66 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor (13:00 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.6 105.59 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (17:00 BST) 1.28 5.5 12 104.64 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) 3.09 3.2 2.4 105.28 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST) 1.55 4.2 6.8 103.03 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.4 3.4 105.34 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Like the look on Under 2.5 Goals in Trabzonspor – Gaziantepspor. Trabzonspor won their last 3 home games by the same scoreline 1-0. But even though there were many goals in the last Gaziantep away games on average 80% of their away games produce 2 or less goals.

Like the look on Under 2.5 Goals in Trabzonspor – Gaziantepspor. Trabzonspor won their last 3 home games by the same scoreline 1-0. But even though there were many goals in the last Gaziantep away games on average 80% of their away games produce 2 or less goals.
Actually, I will come back with my picks but for that particular game what I expect to see is goals... Tranzon's main goal keeper was alreaady out in last several weeks and now there is a huge possibilty that the talented 2nd goalkeeper may be out or should be playing a with a mask... Besides, Gaziantep's 2 wingers, Soso and Popov are back for this game... I really dont see aany of the teams keeping a clean sheet while the stress is really on Trabzon... But there are more to say about this game and I will be back :)

Turkish Super Lig Winner 10/11 - Win Outright ; There are 2 candidates for the title at the moment, Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor... Both of them have 70 points but Fenerbahce is above Trabzonspor as the leader of the table since the rule indicates that in the event of a points tie ; 1. Points from matches between teams. 2. Goal difference from matches between teams will apply and despite losing to Trabzon away from home by 0-1, since Fenerbahce beat Trabzon by 2-0 so in case of a point tie at the end of the season Fenerbahce will be the champions of 2010/11... Lets check the remaining games ; Trabzonspor: Gaziantepspor (H) Bucaspor (A) İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A) Fenerbahçe: İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A), Ankaragücü (H) Sivasspor (A) So, I believe that week by week the offered price will be much lower and despte I still didnt decide my bet, in case of a point loss against Gaziantepspor this week, Trabzon may lose most of it's chance against Fenerbahce... Besides, I believe that after the come back of Fenerbahce against Buca from 1-3 to 5-3, the motivation and most importantly the morale of Trabzon team went preety down... Pt yourself in their position, its pretty depressing... Well, to conclude, where there is no Galatasaray and Besiktas, especially after losing the title 2 times in the last game Fenerabahce wont make another last game mistake and I also believe that after this moment Fenerbahce wont lose this chance to get the title... As a Galatasaray fan, I ofcourse dont feel happy about this situation but besides the reasons above, I strongly believe that the price offered for Fenerabahce to win the title is a good catch, so ; Fenerbahce - The Turkish Super Lig Winner 2010/11 @1.73 Skybet 9/10 Good Luck :)
I really hope this bet will win, gonna make me a happy man. Yürü Kanarya! :notworthy

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 BST) 2 3.4 4.33 102.51 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Bucaspor (13:00 BST) 1.96 3.6 4.1 103.19 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Konyaspor (13:00 BST) 2.34 3.3 3.01 106.26 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Galatasaray SK (17:00 BST) 1.99 3.4 4 104.66 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor (13:00 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.69 104.31 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (17:00 BST) 1.28 5.5 15 102.97 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) 3.2 3.2 2.5 102.50 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST) 1.55 4.2 7 102.61 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.4 3.5 104.49 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hello all ! Like all weekends, Im glad once more that our league is back... First of all I must point that, since by this weekend we are entering the remaining last 4 rounds, I believe that number of goals we see will increase and the games will start being more relaxed for the players and the trainers... Some teams will be in need of winning for the title or for the Europa League places and some teams will be just relaxed and the players of these kind of teams will be playing for the upcoming transfer season... So, dont be surprised to see that most of my picks will be from the goal market :) Friday ; Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! Sivasspor v Genclerbirligi 31th round of Turkish Super League starts to ay with a very nice and a bit tense game between Sivas and Genclerbirligi... The interesting thing is, if Sivas wins today it will be mathematically sure that both Konyaspor and Kasimpasaspor will relegate... On the other hand, Sivas is almost secure but to offically guarantee everything from this round without waiting the upcoming weeks, a single point may be enough if Buca loses against Antalya but if Sivas wins today even a draw for Buca against Antalya will mean that Buca relegates... So, this is that kind of game... I also find Sivas's staidum a bit small but thisd is also effective for motivating the home team... The away team Genclerbirligi's trainer Ralf Zumrick resigned and the co trainer will take of the club until the season... There is only one missing from the home side is Sedat - central defender while Genclerbirligi will be missing long term Harbuzi and Serdar Kulbilge (G) as well as Murat Kalkan, Mehmet Akgun, Mununga and Jedinak who are all can be named as starters... To conclude, I will base my bet on Genclerbirligi's vision for this game... They have nothing to play for therefore I dont expect high motivation but I also dont expect any pressure from them, besides as well as having missings, they still have Hursut and Zec , so I expect them to both score against and concede from Sivasspor... Trusting on this fact, my main bet will be "Both Teams To Score" but considering you may all not have this market, I believe that home side is the one that is closer to be the winner and where over 2.5 goals which is not so far away, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 5/10 Sivasspor @2.04 Canbet 3/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 2/10 Have a great Friday, see you around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Saturday ; We have 3 games on Saturday and I will involve with 2 of them ... For the derby game I will come back later but for this one I want to be quick for you guys since I believe the odds will drop... Antalyaspor v Bucaspor The guy who is for me the hearth of Bucaspor is Erkan... He also scored a nice goal against Fenerbahce last week... He as well as Sercan and Atilla are ruled out of the squad by a management decision so they wont able to play as well as another very important midfield player Leko and the unfortunately another very importnat player from defence Orhan Ak is out along with long term absenses Carlos adn Gomes... Antalya lost to Gaziantep last week but gave the home side pretty hard time and as well the fact that they will be happy to bounce back, their opponent has lost of missings... The thing is price offerd for such a case is a pretty good one for me and not ony because of the price but also because this is what I beleive in for this game, I will use high stakes on home win where my 2nd bet is over 2.5 goals, so ; Antalyaspor @2.00 Sportingbet 7/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 William Hill 3/10 Good Luck :)

Hello all ! Like all weekends, Im glad once more that our league is back... First of all I must point that, since by this weekend we are entering the remaining last 4 rounds, I believe that number of goals we see will increase and the games will start being more relaxed for the players and the trainers... Some teams will be in need of winning for the title or for the Europa League places and some teams will be just relaxed and the players of these kind of teams will be playing for the upcoming transfer season... So, dont be surprised to see that most of my picks will be from the goal market :) Friday ; Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! Sivasspor v Genclerbirligi 31th round of Turkish Super League starts to ay with a very nice and a bit tense game between Sivas and Genclerbirligi... The interesting thing is, if Sivas wins today it will be mathematically sure that both Konyaspor and Kasimpasaspor will relegate... On the other hand, Sivas is almost secure but to offically guarantee everything from this round without waiting the upcoming weeks, a single point may be enough if Buca loses against Antalya but if Sivas wins today even a draw for Buca against Antalya will mean that Buca relegates... So, this is that kind of game... I also find Sivas's staidum a bit small but thisd is also effective for motivating the home team... The away team Genclerbirligi's trainer Ralf Zumrick resigned and the co trainer will take of the club until the season... There is only one missing from the home side is Sedat - central defender while Genclerbirligi will be missing long term Harbuzi and Serdar Kulbilge (G) as well as Murat Kalkan, Mehmet Akgun, Mununga and Jedinak who are all can be named as starters... To conclude, I will base my bet on Genclerbirligi's vision for this game... They have nothing to play for therefore I dont expect high motivation but I also dont expect any pressure from them, besides as well as having missings, they still have Hursut and Zec , so I expect them to both score against and concede from Sivasspor... Trusting on this fact, my main bet will be "Both Teams To Score" but considering you may all not have this market, I believe that home side is the one that is closer to be the winner and where over 2.5 goals which is not so far away, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 5/10 Sivasspor @2.04 Canbet 3/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 2/10 Have a great Friday, see you around :)
FT, 1-1 ... Pretty good start to this round... As long as the main bets won Im happy ! if the other bets win as well then its the chocolate cream over our cake :) Have a great Friday evening :) p.s. if you prefer to check my picks on http://tipster-competition.punterslounge.com , you can reach my main picks for each game...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Thx a lot Chris :cheers There is another bet I want to take before the odds drop ; Monday ; Ankaragucu v Karabukspor There is nothing to play for except joy for these 2 teams now... Ankaragucu had a very nice game against unmotivated I.B.B. last week by beating them 1-4, while Karabuk got a 2- home win against Sivasspor ... As you may recall from my other tips, starting from this round the teams who are safe wont need to feel any stress as well as any extra motivation so its all about football... Karabuk has Emenike back and he is doing great with Cernat and Ilhan also is always a danger while Ankaragucu has Vittek,Turgut, Fatih Tekke, Gabric, Murat Duruer... All these names can change the score any moment... Trainer of Ankaragucu made a statement and asked the fans not leave even one empty seat in the stadium on Monday... Players now playing for themselves as well their teams just before the transfer season and we should all benefit from this... The price for Both Teams To Score is too low even it is the safets bet here... So, for this game I have ony bet and here it is ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.75 Victor Chandler 8/10 I hope this last game of the round on Monday will give us another happy ending :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Saturday ; Besiktas v Galatasaray I wont involve with Kasimpasa v Konyaspor game so with my pick on this nice derby game only Sunday will be left since I already wrote my picks on Friday, Monday and the Antalyaspor game... I made this explaination because I have 2 high stake bets on Sunday from the 4 games that will be played... This derby may not mean a lot mathmatically on the league table but means a lot for the fans... First of all I assure you that Besiktas players, management and the trainer wont have any motivation problem just because of the cup final on 11th of May which is 11 days after this game... There will no seat empty on the stadium and the fans will not stop one second to have a break but will keep on cheering for their team, Besiktas... Most of the stadium will be Besiktas fans since its their home game... Necip, Ernst and Almeida are important missings for the home team but Guti, Quaresma, Simao and Bobo will be available... I honestly think that this 4 names in the front of Besiktas is too much to handle for the Galatasaray we have at the moment. Galatasaray will have Arda, Baros, Kazim, Aydin and maybe Pino to score and change the game but what is sure is I cant imagine Galatasaray to keep a clean sheet... Besiktas is favourite here and I expect the home side to win one way or another but I also think each team will concede at least once... As I said this is a derby and it is as important as Galatasaray as it is for Besiktas but midfield of Besiktas is too much for this Galatasaray we have at the moment. Fernandes is in good form and he can play the 2 sides of the game in midfield, I beleive he is a difference maker player and for this game he is the key player... Defensive side of Galatasaray's midfield may cover Simao or Guti but this Fernandes is too much and I beleive he is on the edge of scorng... Another fact is 2 players that can play as right back are out for this game in Galatasaray... Sabri and Lucas Neill... So, Quaresma will be facing either young but not that much in form Serkan or any other new inbetion for right abck position... I believe its a big advantage for Besiktas... Tayfur Havutcu who is the trainer of Besiktas wants to stay as the trainer in enxt year too so he gives a lot importance to winning any game for his balance sheet and winning a derby is one important plus for this balance sheet. To conlude, I have 2 my main bets for this game which are Besiktas to win and BTS , but the other best I suggest are also the ones that I believe in, so I will use extra 5 stakes for this game ; Besiktas @2.00 Expekt 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.70 William Hill 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.91 William Hill 3/10 Anytime Goalscorer - M.Fernandes @7.50 Sportingbet 1/10 Anytime Goalscorer - Servet Cetin @8.00 Sportingbet 1/10 Have a great Saturday, take care, see you around and good luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Antalya game is inexplicable for me... At least the over bet won even though it was with smaller stakes... I hope this will be the evil eye bead of the round and we keep on walking with the derby game as we started on Friday... :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Confirmed line-ups of the derby ; Galatasaray ; Aykut Erçetin, Serkan Kurtuluş, Servet Çetin, Gökhan Zan, Çağlar Birinci, Ayhan Akman, Emmanuel Culio, Mustafa Sarp, Kazım Kazım, Milan Baros, Arda Turan Sub. Zapata, Insua, Aydın Yılmaz, Pino, Hakan Balta, Ahmet Kesim, Anıl Dilaver Beşiktaş ; Rüştü Reçber, İsmail Köybaşı, Fernandes, Tomas Sivok, Quaresma, Bobo, Guti, Ekrem Dağ, İbrahim Toraman, Simao Sabrosa, Mehmet Aurelio. Sub. Cenk Gönen, Cumali Bişi, Hilbert, Onur Bayramoğlu, Erhan Güven, Rıdvan Şimşek, Furkan Şeker.