** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Manisaspor v Galatasaray The mood of Galatasaray players in the team was very bad but recently they showed at least a better approach to the game against Trabzon. Even they lost the comments were positive and the players fought hard for sure... The new trainer Bulen Under will play his 3rd game on Monday against Manisaspor on Monday aand after two defeats, I dont believe he will lose again. There are alos some a bit fantasy talks such as Galatasaray may relegate if they keep on losing like that. Anyway the price offered for (0) is a catch for me and despite Manisa is a dangerous team especially after winless 3 games, I really dont see the away team losing and if we see a winner, I believe it will be Galatasaray. I also see both teams scoring at least once... Stancu will be back, Arda is getting better and I believe that Kewell will also take some time as well as some young stars so goals are expected here for me... Galatasaray (0) @2.01 Canbet 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Unibet 2/10
After an almost flawless round, we finally came to the end of this round. As you may see above my picks for this game was written already as the first pick of the round and I just want to remind that Im behind my picks... Just to re-check the price, Galatasaray (0) is now offered @2.04 Canbet but on the other hand the line changed to from over 2.5 goals to 2.25 and now priced @1.87. So, Im still on Galatasaray(0) and Over 2.5 with the same stakes... Have a great Monday and good winnings :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Definitely gonna follow Yaman on Galatasaray. It may not seem good to bet on Galatasaray when we look at statistics and there's just no doubt that they will win imo. After a lot of matches they've lost, this is the one that they're gonna get crazy. Galatasaray @ 2.50 Bets10

After an almost flawless round, we finally came to the end of this round. As you may see above my picks for this game was written already as the first pick of the round and I just want to remind that Im behind my picks... Just to re-check the price, Galatasaray (0) is now offered @2.04 Canbet but on the other hand the line changed to from over 2.5 goals to 2.25 and now priced @1.87. So, Im still on Galatasaray(0) and Over 2.5 with the same stakes... Have a great Monday and good winnings :)
FT, 2-3 by Galatasaray... Thank you Bedevi... Almost a flawless round finished by a nice ending, good luck & have a great week :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 After a nice round we are back with 2 very nice cup games... 2nd games of the semi finals... I call these games nice since I strongly believe that both of these games will be full of fighting, most probably some goals and will be full of emotions... I will share my ideas about Genclerbirligi v I.B.B. game later since the game is on Thursday but lets start with ; Gaziantepspor v Besiktas I must start with stating that the trainer of Gaziantepspor, talented Tolunay Kafkas is very angry, passionate and full of ambitions at the moment. On Saturday during and after the game against Fenerbahce there were ots of incident between him and Fener fans/technical people from the bench... I believe he got very angry with the ref as well as losing by the last secong goal after a strong fight. Im pretty confident that he and his players will pass on these feeelings to Besiktas game, againts aanother big of Istanbul... This is important... Despite losing the first leg 3-0, the game was far from being one sided. Gaziantep also missed several chances and played pretty well. If I dont recall wrong 2 of the goals came from dead balls... If you had asked anyone before the game yabout the possible result you would have heard different ideas but hardly 3-0 win by Besiktas... Last year despite losing the first game 3-0 to Fenerbahce, Bursa managed to take the game to 3-0 but a late goal by Guiza helped Fenerbahce to qualify... Im not sure if Gaziantep can qualify but I believe that we will see the home team winning... The thing is despite the absence of Guti, Besiktas will have Quaresma, Almeida, Bobo and Simao avaliable and I dont see Gaziantep keeping a clean sheet. The important defender Dany will miss the game for the home team and this is clearly not good...His replacement will probably Yalcin and despite being good with high balls, he is not as wucik as Dany... We normall see Gaziantep in a more controlled way in most of the games, especially againt big teams. They are very good in counters and against mediocre team we can see them dominaating. But this time they are in must win situation and this has disadvantages as well advantages... To conclude, I expect this passionate and ambitious home team to win but not to keep a clean sheet against Besiktas, so ; Gaziantepspor @2.36 12Bet 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.05 William Hill 5/10 See you soon :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hey, Yaman, Big increase in the odds for Gaziantepspor, now, HW is available at over 3.00. Any reason, such as announced line ups with too much rotation? If not, then your proposed bets look even more attractive. If yes, then, I will tail only the over 2.5 goals bet. Thanks, M.

Hey, Yaman, Big increase in the odds for Gaziantepspor, now, HW is available at over 3.00. Any reason, such as announced line ups with too much rotation? If not, then your proposed bets look even more attractive. If yes, then, I will tail only the over 2.5 goals bet. Thanks, M.
Thank you my friend... There is really no specific reason for that... This is football and nothing is sure but I believe bookies got it wrong...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Well, The final score was 2-2; and because of the increase in the odds, I took part of the HW tip with a generous dnb option, so, I am quite happy about it. As for the increase in the odds for Gaziantepspor, it was not the bookies that got it wrong, but the public that rushed to bet on Besiktas (apparently thinking that this is their priority competition at the moment...). Again, thanks for your suggestion, it was spot-on! :) Ciao, M.

Well, The final score was 2-2; and because of the increase in the odds, I took part of the HW tip with a generous dnb option, so, I am quite happy about it. As for the increase in the odds for Gaziantepspor, it was not the bookies that got it wrong, but the public that rushed to bet on Besiktas (apparently thinking that this is their priority competition at the moment...). Again, thanks for your suggestion, it was spot-on! :) Ciao, M.
Thank you for the kind words but I insist that indeed it was the bookie mistake... The first game was won already by 3-0 so Besiktas was not in need of winning even though the cup is their first prority... Odds were fair at the beggining but the recent drop had no logic... People bet on Besiktas and that raised the odds for Gaziantep but that was far from being a correct approach for this game aftreall... Besides, when the results was 1-0 for the home team, the ref didnt give aa clear penalty which followed by a huge miss by Gaziantep :) Anyway, good luck mate :)

any tips for tomorrows game YAMAN? first leg was 1-1 so i think should be a open game like todays with goals but today was besiktas so i did't bet but this game i mite depending what you have to say m8 ;)
Hi Chris, nice to see you around... I will be back with my preview and picks after the R.Madrid v Barca game :drums

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Genclerbirligi v I.B.B. If you had asked anyone about this game in the middle of the seasonm most of the people would vote in favour of I.B.B. team... This is the team that won several times againt Fenerbahce and Besiktas even in away games while performing pretty good under the talented trainer Abdullah Avci... Lately they lost their form and that efected the resul in first round which was 1-1 ... But, after the win against Karabuk last round, just 5 days ago, they looked like they will be back in form soon. This team is a typcial away team with strong team play which usually annoys the other teams. Genclerbirligi is also in form lately and didnt lose in the last 4 games. They got a draw against Besiktas last round... Genclerbirligi won the cup before but I.B.B. and their coach didnt win any title like that in the league and I can assure you that both the trainer and the team will be motivated enough to give their all... The rental player Holosko from Besiktas and players like Ali Guzeldal and Iskender are always a danger... Well to conclude, I believe that I.B.B. will fight hard and wont give up to gain the ticket to final until the last second. They are not a team to underestimate. But, they need to score to do that since the first games 1-1 and I dont expect the home side to sit back and defense either... I personally expect both teams to score and I also dont expect I.B.B. to lose at least in 90 minutes, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.85 Sportingbet 7/10 I.B.B.(+0.25) @2.03 12Bet 3/10 Have a great day & Good Luck :)

FT, 0-3 for I.B.B. ! Cup games worked pretty fine for me and I hope it worked the same way for the followers... See you soon :)
Looks like you have made some good picks here. Will follow you till the end of the season and most likely will start betting on Turkish football from next season.

Looks like you have made some good picks here. Will follow you till the end of the season and most likely will start betting on Turkish football from next season.
Thank you Mustafa... I've been in the business over 13 years and trying to reach my followers with my picks... Good Luck :)

Friday 22 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 5.1 3.75 1.83 100.92 %
Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Sivasspor (12:00 BST) 2.49 3.4 3.12 101.62 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Manisaspor (15:00 BST) 1.61 4.04 6.6 102.02 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) 1.76 3.85 5.16 102.17 %
Sunday 24 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Kasimpasa SK (12:00 BST) 1.87 3.67 4.61 102.42 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Antalyaspor (14:00 BST) 1.83 3.69 5 101.75 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v MKE Ankaragücü (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.37 3.42 102.39 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) 9.5 5.1 1.41 101.06 %
Monday 25 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 5 3.68 1.85 101.23 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Im glad as usual that weekend and my league is back again :) Eskisehirspor v Trabzonspor We have a very nice game tonight between solid Eskisehirspor and the leader Trabzonspor. I should first pont one fact that incase a draw tonight Trabzon will reach to 70 points and id Fenerbahce wins(most probably) against Bucaspor then each team will have 70 points but Fenerbahce will be the new leadre because of the goal difference from matches between these 2 teams. So, draw doesnt mean anything for Trabzon just 4 weeks before the ending. This is a must win game for Trabzon as well as it wis and will be for Fenerbahce... On the other hand, Eskisehirspor under ex Fenerbahce player Bulent Uygun (who was also the coach of Sivas when Sivas was fighting for the title) is pretty solid and not losing any game easily. After losing to Fener 3-1 they got a 2-2 draw against Antalya in an away game last round. They are still fighting for the 4th place for european ticket and after 2 winless weeks they would like to bounce back. Eskisehir will miss defensive midfield Pepe and center back Diego while Trazon will miss right back Serkan. For the defensive abilities of Eskisehir thete 2 missings are important but Trabzon's miss talented Serkan can be replaced at least for this game... But on the other hand each team has strong names that can score and change the game any second such as Sezer, Batuhan, Umit Karan, Burhan and Erkan for the home team while Jaja, Burak, Alanzinho and Umut for the away team in this nice game... To conclude, I see two teams who doesnt need a draw but needs and wantsd the 3 points for both different reasons. I dont see any of the teams keeping a clean sheet since both will fight hard to win and for that they need to score. I believe that, this is not the game for any of these teams to sit and wait or not a game to play strategicaly to get a draw, so ; Both Teams To Score @2.05 William Hill 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.15 William Hill 5/10 I wish you a great Friday and a nice start to this round :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 @ Sinisco I had to remove two of your posts. Bets without reasoning (such as "I'm gonna follow you on this") belong to the weekend bets thread on the UK football forum. Live chat (such as 0-0 at half time) belong to the livescore thread, also on the UK football forum. :welcome to PL, mate. Hope to see you around here a lot.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bucaspor v Fenerbahçe SK After the draw from the league leader in Eskişehir, Fenerbahçe have the opportunity to get leader on the league. There is just 5 games more to the end of league and every game and every point is very important in this final step. On my side it's time to saying FENERBAHÇE is the banker of the weekend. 1) Away Win 2) -1 AH 3) Over 2.5 goal Good Luck All..

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 As it says in my signature ; Lets KEEP ON WALKING :) Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! Karabukspor v Sivasspor I will try to avoid unnecesssary information and will do my best to be brief... Sivassppr after recent wins got caught by Kasimpasa and barely managed to tke a draw by a late goal... I assume they were bit releaxed and they paid for that... But I believe that they learnt their lessoan and thye will be mcuh more serious today against Karabuk. On the other hand new comer Karabuk lost their game at home last week. This season they won a lost points at home and I believe it wont be acceptable for them to lose 2nd time in a row at home. Thye will surely want to bounce back... Sivasspor almost avoided relegation with 7 points of advantage over Buca and considering Buca is facing Fenerbahce tomorrow we can say Sivas is pretty safe. They know that too and they will use their power to get smtg out of this game. By power I mean Kamil Grosicki, Erman, Eneramo, Pedriel and Mehmet Yildiz. On the other hand with Ilhan, Emenike and Cernat, Karabuk will surely do all to score and bounce back after last round... Once more I believe that both teams will score and the game will go over 2.5 goals. I even wont suprise to see that happening in the 1st half, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 William Hill 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 William Hill 4/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bursaspor v Manisaspor This one is easy to explain... All of us expect a win from Bursa after winless 6 weeks. At hoem they have all the power to bounce back after recent results and thats what we will probably see but on the other hand it will be back mistake to underestimate Manisa since as we saw in their last game where they lost 2-3 to Galatasaray, they can score or be a serious danger against any team... Manisa wants to bounce back as much as Bursa and it wont be possible unless sthey score... The thing is, Manisa is not a defensive team. Thats not what they are made of... Neither playersd nor the coach thinks only defending even in away games. Today, Im pretty sure we will see both teams scoring in a game where Bursa will miss their main goalkeeper (2nd goalkeeper is talented as well) and Manisa will be missing defender Kalabane and defensive midfield Iwanski... I beleive in my prediction and I will use some stakes on this game, so ; Over 2,5 Goals @2.02 188BET 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.00 William Hill 4/10 Bursaspor (-1)(X) @3.50 William Hill 1/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Kayserispor Each week mostly 5 or 6 games go over in Turkish Super League... This week I believe that we can see 3 of them on Saturday... Despite the fact Kayseri will miss their main striker Kujovicm they will still have Ambrabat, Ziani, Mehmet Eren, Semih, Furkan and Selim who can change the score any moment. On the other hand Baros weill finally be back for Galatasaray while Arda, Aydin and Stancu with last week's scorer Culio will be ready to help Galatasaray in front of home crowd... This game will be like making a peace with the fans for the home team since after recent bad resuklts they finally got a win against Manisa last week and juts before the game agaibnst Besiktas next week aawy from home the fans will be cheering for the team and Arda who may leave to Atletico Madrid at the end of the season... The new stadium will most probbaly be close to full and this time fans will be the advantage of Galatasaray... Kayseri after winless 7 games in a row might be seeing this game as the key game to turn things back to their favor and Im pretty to sure they will do all to bounce back... So, expecting a reaction from them is logical... To conclude, with Baros back in team I expect Galatasaray to get their 2nd win a row but I also expect Sota's team Kayseri to do their best to avoid another loss...Kayseri is still only 6 points away from the 4th place and we all know how good they were just 1-2 months ago... Still, I believe today its Galatasaray's day... Galatasaray(-0.5) @1.74 Pinnacle 6/10 Over 2,5 Goals @1.94 12BET 4/10 I wish you all a great Saturday and a strong profit :)

Bucaspor v Fenerbahçe SK After the draw from the league leader in Eskişehir, Fenerbahçe have the opportunity to get leader on the league. There is just 5 games more to the end of league and every game and every point is very important in this final step. On my side it's time to saying FENERBAHÇE is the banker of the weekend. 1) Away Win 2) -1 AH 3) Over 2.5 goal Good Luck All..
Everyone says "there is no banker match", but this time things are different. This match is the BANKER of the week. -1 AH

As it says in my signature ; Lets KEEP ON WALKING :) Note : The picks you see in red colour are my main bets for each game ! Karabukspor v Sivasspor I will try to avoid unnecesssary information and will do my best to be brief... Sivassppr after recent wins got caught by Kasimpasa and barely managed to tke a draw by a late goal... I assume they were bit releaxed and they paid for that... But I believe that they learnt their lessoan and thye will be mcuh more serious today against Karabuk. On the other hand new comer Karabuk lost their game at home last week. This season they won a lost points at home and I believe it wont be acceptable for them to lose 2nd time in a row at home. Thye will surely want to bounce back... Sivasspor almost avoided relegation with 7 points of advantage over Buca and considering Buca is facing Fenerbahce tomorrow we can say Sivas is pretty safe. They know that too and they will use their power to get smtg out of this game. By power I mean Kamil Grosicki, Erman, Eneramo, Pedriel and Mehmet Yildiz. On the other hand with Ilhan, Emenike and Cernat, Karabuk will surely do all to score and bounce back after last round... Once more I believe that both teams will score and the game will go over 2.5 goals. I even wont suprise to see that happening in the 1st half, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 William Hill 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 William Hill 4/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bursaspor v Manisaspor This one is easy to explain... All of us expect a win from Bursa after winless 6 weeks. At hoem they have all the power to bounce back after recent results and thats what we will probably see but on the other hand it will be back mistake to underestimate Manisa since as we saw in their last game where they lost 2-3 to Galatasaray, they can score or be a serious danger against any team... Manisa wants to bounce back as much as Bursa and it wont be possible unless sthey score... The thing is, Manisa is not a defensive team. Thats not what they are made of... Neither playersd nor the coach thinks only defending even in away games. Today, Im pretty sure we will see both teams scoring in a game where Bursa will miss their main goalkeeper (2nd goalkeeper is talented as well) and Manisa will be missing defender Kalabane and defensive midfield Iwanski... I beleive in my prediction and I will use some stakes on this game, so ; Over 2,5 Goals @2.02 188BET 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.00 William Hill 4/10 Bursaspor (-1)(X) @3.50 William Hill 1/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Kayserispor Each week mostly 5 or 6 games go over in Turkish Super League... This week I believe that we can see 3 of them on Saturday... Despite the fact Kayseri will miss their main striker Kujovicm they will still have Ambrabat, Ziani, Mehmet Eren, Semih, Furkan and Selim who can change the score any moment. On the other hand Baros weill finally be back for Galatasaray while Arda, Aydin and Stancu with last week's scorer Culio will be ready to help Galatasaray in front of home crowd... This game will be like making a peace with the fans for the home team since after recent bad resuklts they finally got a win against Manisa last week and juts before the game agaibnst Besiktas next week aawy from home the fans will be cheering for the team and Arda who may leave to Atletico Madrid at the end of the season... The new stadium will most probbaly be close to full and this time fans will be the advantage of Galatasaray... Kayseri after winless 7 games in a row might be seeing this game as the key game to turn things back to their favor and Im pretty to sure they will do all to bounce back... So, expecting a reaction from them is logical... To conclude, with Baros back in team I expect Galatasaray to get their 2nd win a row but I also expect Sota's team Kayseri to do their best to avoid another loss...Kayseri is still only 6 points away from the 4th place and we all know how good they were just 1-2 months ago... Still, I believe today its Galatasaray's day... Galatasaray(-0.5) @1.74 Pinnacle 6/10 Over 2,5 Goals @1.94 12BET 4/10 I wish you all a great Saturday and a strong profit :)
So the Saturday finished... Despite the unlucky and unexpected 1-1 draw in Galatasaray game, all the bets won including Bursa to win by 1... I feel ok but not satisfied and a bit annoyed because of the result in Galatasaray game... But still, profit is profit right ? See you tomorrow :)