** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

My friend, I really appreciate your contribution but Im very disciplined and man of principle when it comes to giving information... I was a bit ironic to ask who is Ertugrul Scott since his name is Ertugrul Saglam... This missing player's name is not Omar but Omer and only the 2 of these missings players were starters recently... This game has a totally different story and the competition , even hostility has a history which I will explain later...
Thank you ... I understand you. I try to help you ... but probably should not do. My main source of information here .. http://www.sporx.com/futbol/ http://www.ligtv.com.tr/takim.aspx?t=1&r=1&hid=91796

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every help and contribution is appreciated as long as it its %100 correct :hope
Definitely! We have people from different countries gathered at this forum to make the right choices based on good informatsii.you know Turkish football so we trust you.:ok

Definitely! We have people from different countries gathered at this forum to make the right choices based on good informatsii.you know Turkish football so we trust you.:ok
:cheers

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 We avoided Friday, so lets start with the games of our nice league from Saturday... Saturday ; I.B.B. v Antalyaspor I tried to share my early pick for this game early this week since I knew the odds wouldn't stay as they first announced... The thing is for I.B.B. team first time in their history they are in the final of Turkish Cup and this is their first ever opportunity to represent Turkey in an Europeaan Cup... This is a one game final and as the talented trainer of I.B.B. Abdullah Avci clearly stated several times ,both him and his players are motivated extra high and preapering, waiting for 11th of May... I quoted myself from my pick for the Turkish Cup Final... So, when this is the situation the Antalya team clearly has the upper hand. I expect the away team to win or in another way if saying I really dot expect the away team to lose and this is why I believe the handicap line offered at first was (0) fro Antalya and that was perfect for this game... So, I expect both teams to score and I really dont expect an underish game this is why I have 2 main bets and I will personally go with both over and away win with the still available and nice offers of Ladbrokes, so ; Antalyaspor (0) @1.72 Ladbrokes 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.82 Ladbrokes 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bursaspor v Besiktas It was the season 2003-2004, Bursaspor was fighting to avoid relegation with Rizespor and during these weeks Besiktas lots their game to Rize which should be considered as a surprise for these days and because of that loss or in another way because of Rizespor's win against Besiktas, Bursaspor relegated from the Super League... Bursa blamed and blaming Besiktas for giving the game away to Rize and starting from that day Bursa and Besiktas are always hostile to each other including the fans... Even last season there were big incidents in each game between the teeams but after a long time for this game it is allowed that Besiktas fans can watch the game in stadium... So, even it is a game which wont make any of the teams champion thss game still means a lot for both team's fans, especially for Bursa fans considering this is a home game for them and they cant accept Besiktas beating them on this game... This is unacceptable for them... Despite Besiktas will travel to Bursa both with Simao, Bobo and Quaresma, there are still some missings like Guti, Ernst and Almeida... And, even if Besiktas loses this game, obviously they dont care that as much as losing the cup final against I.B.B. just 4 days after this game on 11th of May... Let me quote myself again ; Besiktas's young trainer Tayfur Havutcu will also be looking to win the cup in order to have a word to assure the president and the management of Besiktas to stay as the trainer for upcoming season... So, when this is the situation, Ozan being missing or Volkan replacing him or other missings are really not necessary to talk since I assure you that 2 replacements are Ibrahim and Volkan and they are as good as the missing players as well as Yavuz (GK) replacing Ivankov (GK) in recent weeks pretty well... My only bet for this game is home win but I still suggest anyone to approach this game safely and take (-0.25) since Besiktas is still Besiktas... I will follow my nose with medium stakes where I smell a home win one way or another since Bursa would like to secure the 3rd place against Gaziantepspor and would like to bounce back after last week's loss, so ; Bursaspor @2.25 William Hill 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gaziantepspor v Manisaspor I believe that when a team wakes up from a losing streak it is not that easy to expect this team to lose in the very next game just because they play away from home or just because they play against a stronger team... This is the case for this nice Manisaspor team and despite home win is what is expect here I wont involve with side betting... Dont get me wrong, I also see the chances of home team much higher but I choose my main bets from the goal market where I feel myself better sometimes... Playing style of each team and the style of players are far from being conservative and I expect a game wher we will see both teams scoring and the game going to the over... After Kayseri's win today and because of the race to get the 3rd place with Bursa, home team Gaziantep will be motivated enough where the away team without any stress will use their weapons nicely, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.72 Paddy Powder 7/10 Both Teams To Score @1.70 William Hill 5/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.87 Paddy Powder 3/10 I wish you all a perfect, relaxing and ofcourse profit making Saturday, see you around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Good Luck Sivasspor v Ankaragucu Over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 [bet365]:sad Form link to recent matches [4-0 & 5-3] against Bucaspor suggest high scoring game Galatasaray v Kasimpasa Over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 [Victor Chandler]:ok Both sides have scored in last 3 home [Galat] and away [Kasim] games

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bursa v Besiktas game is cancelled because of the incidents happened out of the stadium...:spank This game wont be played later, federation will decide about the outcome and I believe all bets will be voided...

Bursa v Besiktas game is cancelled because of the incidents happened out of the stadium...:spank This game wont be played later, federation will decide about the outcome and I believe all bets will be voided...
Bursaspor’s showdown with Besiktas on Saturday was cancelled by Turkey’s Football Federation after Bursaspor fans clashed with police outside the stadium, state-run news agency Anatolian reported. Hundreds of Bursaspor supporters, wanting to prevent opposition fans from entering the venue, began to fight with police and pelted them with stones. Television images showed riot police using pepper spray and water jets to disperse the crowds. According to broadcaster CNN Turk, some fans armed with baseball bats were still waiting outside the stadium. The Turkish Football Federation said it cancelled the domestic league match to protect the safety of fans.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 After this unsatisfying Saturday because of the inability of the players, I'm clearly hoping for a recovery and of course a better Sunday ! Sunday ; Bucaspor v Trabzonspor No reason to explain the situation with a long preview... Buca trainer announced that they will have 8 players born in 1992 in their 18 players squad for this game... Trabzon is fighting for the title and the stadium will be mostly Trabzon fans... There is not much to add especially when Fener is facing Karabukspor in away game... You can use straight away win for combos but for this one even there is a nice offer for Over 3.0 @1.93 in Pinnacle, I want a safer winner, so ; Over 2.5 @1.60 Sportingbet 6/10 Trabzonspor (-1.5) @1.88 Canbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Karabukspor v Fenerbahce Same story here... Its a hard away game for any side this year when they play against Karabukspor in Karabuk... This nice city with their modest team performed pretty well this season for a new comer and with their star players Emenike and Cernat they gave lots of damage to the other teams... So, a must win game for Fenerbahce and I believe that one way or another Fenerbahce will win... You can use straight away win for combos but I will take another bet with small stakes which is Fenerbahce to win by one goal and I believe that offered rice for this is too much, so ; Fenerbahce(-1)(X) @4.00 William Hill 3/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Konyaspor Konyaspor already relegated and just playing for fun as well as for the upcoming transfer window... Players who dont want to play in the 2nd league and the players who will have their contract finished see these kind of games for a good opportunity. Genclerbirligi after 3 draws in a row will be looking for a in and what I said for Konya players is the same for Gencler players since some of their name are rumored with big teams... Home team managed to score in 13 of last 15 games, while a relaxed Konya managed to score in their last 3 games... My main bet is both teams to score while I expect this and most of the games remaining games of this round to go over since statistically each week we have at least 5 games in our league that we see at least 3 goals and considering these are the last weeks and the players are relaxed over is possible here as well so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 Sportingbet 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 Sportingbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sivasspor v Ankaragucu This is the bet of the day for me... Sivas is fighting against relegation on the paper since their rival for that is Buca and even if Buca beats Trabzon tomorrow, still even 1 point will be enough for Sivas to mathematically guarantee their safe place in the Turkish Super League next season... Ankaragucu has a better team name by name and I strongly believe that they will not lose... Sivas will be missing Eneramo which is not the best news but still he can be replaced by Mehmet Yildiz in the forward line with Pedriel... Sivas and Ankaragucu met 11 times since 2006 and Sivasspor never lost to Ankaragucu by getting 7 wins and 4 draws... But at the moment I believe the best they can get is their 5th draw in this balance sheet... I believe that we will not see any sad face at the end of the game and if one side wins I believe that it will be Ankaragucu, so ; Ankaragucu (+0.5) @1.83 Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.49 Pinnacle 4/10 I wish you all a great Sunday and lots of profit :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 According to bet365 the place in the table at the end of the season is decided by head-to-head, then by goal difference and then by goals scored. How is head-to-head calculated in the Turkish league? In UEFA competitions goals scored in games between the two teams are decisive, is it the same in Turkey? Trabzon won the first game 3:2 but then lost away 0:2 so if Fenerbache win their remaining games they become champions?

After this unsatisfying Saturday because of the inability of the players, I'm clearly hoping for a recovery and of course a better Sunday ! Sunday ; Bucaspor v Trabzonspor No reason to explain the situation with a long preview... Buca trainer announced that they will have 8 players born in 1992 in their 18 players squad for this game... Trabzon is fighting for the title and the stadium will be mostly Trabzon fans... There is not much to add especially when Fener is facing Karabukspor in away game... You can use straight away win for combos but for this one even there is a nice offer for Over 3.0 @1.93 in Pinnacle, I want a safer winner, so ; Over 2.5 @1.60 Sportingbet 6/10 Trabzonspor (-1.5) @1.88 Canbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Karabukspor v Fenerbahce Same story here... Its a hard away game for any side this year when they play against Karabukspor in Karabuk... This nice city with their modest team performed pretty well this season for a new comer and with their star players Emenike and Cernat they gave lots of damage to the other teams... So, a must win game for Fenerbahce and I believe that one way or another Fenerbahce will win... You can use straight away win for combos but I will take another bet with small stakes which is Fenerbahce to win by one goal and I believe that offered rice for this is too much, so ; Fenerbahce(-1)(X) @4.00 William Hill 3/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Konyaspor Konyaspor already relegated and just playing for fun as well as for the upcoming transfer window... Players who dont want to play in the 2nd league and the players who will have their contract finished see these kind of games for a good opportunity. Genclerbirligi after 3 draws in a row will be looking for a in and what I said for Konya players is the same for Gencler players since some of their name are rumored with big teams... Home team managed to score in 13 of last 15 games, while a relaxed Konya managed to score in their last 3 games... My main bet is both teams to score while I expect this and most of the games remaining games of this round to go over since statistically each week we have at least 5 games in our league that we see at least 3 goals and considering these are the last weeks and the players are relaxed over is possible here as well so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 Sportingbet 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 Sportingbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sivasspor v Ankaragucu This is the bet of the day for me... Sivas is fighting against relegation on the paper since their rival for that is Buca and even if Buca beats Trabzon tomorrow, still even 1 point will be enough for Sivas to mathematically guarantee their safe place in the Turkish Super League next season... Ankaragucu has a better team name by name and I strongly believe that they will not lose... Sivas will be missing Eneramo which is not the best news but still he can be replaced by Mehmet Yildiz in the forward line with Pedriel... Sivas and Ankaragucu met 11 times since 2006 and Sivasspor never lost to Ankaragucu by getting 7 wins and 4 draws... But at the moment I believe the best they can get is their 5th draw in this balance sheet... I believe that we will not see any sad face at the end of the game and if one side wins I believe that it will be Ankaragucu, so ; Ankaragucu (+0.5) @1.83 Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.49 Pinnacle 4/10 I wish you all a great Sunday and lots of profit :)
Im quoting my picks on purpose since I believe with the information below both your question and the picks may have more meaning ; In the event of a points tie the following will apply: 1. Points from matches between teams. 2. Goal difference from matches between teams. 3. Most goals for from matches between teams. 4. Goal difference from all matches. 5. Most goals for from all matches. So, in case of a tie Fenerbahce has the advantage since despite losing the first game 3-2, they beat Trabzon by 2-0 where the 2nd rule applies... Same situation for Bursa and Gaziantep... They are in competition to take the 3rd place which means more vacation since the 4th placed team will start the season early... In case of points tie Bursa will be the 3rd but after today's cancelled Bursa v Besiktas game, there are rumors that the Federation will announce Besiktas as the winner since the fans of Bursa created all the incidents... This decision will be made on 12th of May, Thursday... With this decision, both Bursa and Gaziantep will have 55 points but Bursa will still on the 3rd place... So, it looks like remaining 3 weeks will most probably be very important for both Bursaspor and Gaziantepspor...

Im quoting my picks on purpose since I believe with the information below both your question and the picks may have more meaning ; In the event of a points tie the following will apply: 1. Points from matches between teams. 2. Goal difference from matches between teams. 3. Most goals for from matches between teams. 4. Goal difference from all matches. 5. Most goals for from all matches. So, in case of a tie Fenerbahce has the advantage since despite losing the first game 3-2, they beat Trabzon by 2-0 where the 2nd rule applies... Same situation for Bursa and Gaziantep... They are in competition to take the 3rd place which means more vacation since the 4th placed team will start the season early... In case of points tie Bursa will be the 3rd but after today's cancelled Bursa v Besiktas game, there are rumors that the Federation will announce Besiktas as the winner since the fans of Bursa created all the incidents... This decision will be made on 12th of May, Thursday... With this decision, both Bursa and Gaziantep will have 55 points but Bursa will still on the 3rd place... So, it looks like remaining 3 weeks will most probably be very important for both Bursaspor and Gaziantepspor...
Thanks a lot for your answer. So it's just as I thought - Fenerbache need to drop points somewhere in order for Trabzonspor to have any chance of winning the title. It promises to be a very interesting title run-in.

Bursaspor’s showdown with Besiktas on Saturday was cancelled by Turkey’s Football Federation after Bursaspor fans clashed with police outside the stadium, state-run news agency Anatolian reported. Hundreds of Bursaspor supporters, wanting to prevent opposition fans from entering the venue, began to fight with police and pelted them with stones. Television images showed riot police using pepper spray and water jets to disperse the crowds. According to broadcaster CNN Turk, some fans armed with baseball bats were still waiting outside the stadium. The Turkish Football Federation said it cancelled the domestic league match to protect the safety of fans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QNrFVScl8&feature=player_embedded#at=18 :@

crazy stuff in turkey:loon
Even in Galatasaray v Fenerbahce game, we never see that much... These are bunch of non educated bastards who doesnt represent Turkey or Bursa... I remember the worse happened here in Marseille when PSG fans arrived... :wall

After this unsatisfying Saturday because of the inability of the players, I'm clearly hoping for a recovery and of course a better Sunday ! Sunday ; Bucaspor v Trabzonspor No reason to explain the situation with a long preview... Buca trainer announced that they will have 8 players born in 1992 in their 18 players squad for this game... Trabzon is fighting for the title and the stadium will be mostly Trabzon fans... There is not much to add especially when Fener is facing Karabukspor in away game... You can use straight away win for combos but for this one even there is a nice offer for Over 3.0 @1.93 in Pinnacle, I want a safer winner, so ; Over 2.5 @1.60 Sportingbet 6/10 Trabzonspor (-1.5) @1.88 Canbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Karabukspor v Fenerbahce Same story here... Its a hard away game for any side this year when they play against Karabukspor in Karabuk... This nice city with their modest team performed pretty well this season for a new comer and with their star players Emenike and Cernat they gave lots of damage to the other teams... So, a must win game for Fenerbahce and I believe that one way or another Fenerbahce will win... You can use straight away win for combos but I will take another bet with small stakes which is Fenerbahce to win by one goal and I believe that offered rice for this is too much, so ; Fenerbahce(-1)(X) @4.00 William Hill 3/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Konyaspor Konyaspor already relegated and just playing for fun as well as for the upcoming transfer window... Players who dont want to play in the 2nd league and the players who will have their contract finished see these kind of games for a good opportunity. Genclerbirligi after 3 draws in a row will be looking for a in and what I said for Konya players is the same for Gencler players since some of their name are rumored with big teams... Home team managed to score in 13 of last 15 games, while a relaxed Konya managed to score in their last 3 games... My main bet is both teams to score while I expect this and most of the games remaining games of this round to go over since statistically each week we have at least 5 games in our league that we see at least 3 goals and considering these are the last weeks and the players are relaxed over is possible here as well so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 Sportingbet 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 Sportingbet 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sivasspor v Ankaragucu This is the bet of the day for me... Sivas is fighting against relegation on the paper since their rival for that is Buca and even if Buca beats Trabzon tomorrow, still even 1 point will be enough for Sivas to mathematically guarantee their safe place in the Turkish Super League next season... Ankaragucu has a better team name by name and I strongly believe that they will not lose... Sivas will be missing Eneramo which is not the best news but still he can be replaced by Mehmet Yildiz in the forward line with Pedriel... Sivas and Ankaragucu met 11 times since 2006 and Sivasspor never lost to Ankaragucu by getting 7 wins and 4 draws... But at the moment I believe the best they can get is their 5th draw in this balance sheet... I believe that we will not see any sad face at the end of the game and if one side wins I believe that it will be Ankaragucu, so ; Ankaragucu (+0.5) @1.83 Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.49 Pinnacle 4/10 I wish you all a great Sunday and lots of profit :)
Now, this is what I say recovery !!! Results ; Genclerbirligi v Konyaspor : 2-1 Bucaspor v Trabzonspor : 1-2 Karabukspor v Fenerbahce : 0-1 Sivasspor v Ankaragucu : 1-1 Flawless Sunday ! Both teams to score and over 2.5 in Genclerbirligi game, won ! Fenerbahce To Win By 1 Goal , won ! Ankaragucu (+0.5) and Draw, won ! Over 2.5 goals in Trabzonspor game, won ! Have a great Sunday all and see you around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray - Kasimpasa Turkey Super League match of the closing is not the target is facing 2 teams. The two teams scores will be comfortable .And Kasımpaşa terms of financial income playing .Galatasaray staff who will be next season, and the audience is for people not to be proud of the matches is a bad bet .galatasary think it is more advantageous, but the match will be a stress-free because of the match will pass plenty laky In thinking of the top 2.5 over.And Galatasaray last 6 match of 11 goals in the fortress. Pick : + 2,5 over 1.70 10/10 + 3.5 over 2.85 7/10 betboo.com Edit : I am soryy litlle english speak and write :D my pick taranslate website turkish and english . understand me :tongue2

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Monday ; Galatasaray v Kasimpasaspor So we come to end of another round... Today in Turk Telecom Arena Ali Sami Yen Sport Complex, we will watch 2 nice and relaxed teams that have no problem conceding :) This is actually and ironic smiley since my team Galatasaray won only 1 in last 9 in this unexpectedly disastrous season... Kasimpasa under the recent and talented trainer Fuat Capa lays better football comparing the 1st half of the season and day by day players gained their self confidence. That was not enough to avoid relegation but still they showed some nice stuff with their transfer from Holland, Turkish Halil Colak and their old wolf Ersen Martin with Keller and Sahin... But, Keller who is maybe the most physical player of Kasimpasa, who can play both in central defense, right back and defensive midfield position will be out tonight since he is suspended... If the season would start again now I doubt Kasimpasa would go down at least that easy... But talking about that is nonsense as the Turkish saying we use ; If aunt had mustache I would call her uncle :D , so, what is done is done... Today most probably Arda wont play but Stancu, Pino, Kewell, Baros, Kazim and even young Cem Sultan will be on the field at one point of the game... All the names I counted above are attackers in some way... Kasimpasa managed to score in last 11 of 14 games and the 3 teams that they didnt score against were Besiktas, Trabzon and Fenerbahce, so expecting them to score against Galatasaray is pretty logical here... In last 8 games Kasimpasa lost only 2 times and these were against Besiktas and Trabzon but on the other hand they won only 2 times which means they had 4 draws... I gave these stats since I dont see that it will be easiest job to beat Kasimpasa tonigh and if they lose I beleive that it will be a win by 1 goal difference for Galatasaray... To conclude, I believe that expecting and underish game tonight is not the logical correct approach for this game since as I said before statistically we have around 5-6 over 2.5 goals games in each round mostly and so far we had ony 4 games like that and another fact that is supporting this idea is as I stated before in my other picks, we came to the end of the season and we will watch 2 relaxed teams consisting players who need to show themselves before the upcoming transfer season, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.82 Canbet 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.75 Sportingbet 4/10 Some additional picks you may want to try ; Galatasaray (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 1/10 Draw @4.34 Pinnacle 1/10 I wish you all a stress-free Monday, lots of luck ! See you around Eurovision section and Turkish Cup on 11th of May :)

Monday ; Galatasaray v Kasimpasaspor So we come to end of another round... Today in Turk Telecom Arena Ali Sami Yen Sport Complex, we will watch 2 nice and relaxed teams that have no problem conceding :) This is actually and ironic smiley since my team Galatasaray won only 1 in last 9 in this unexpectedly disastrous season... Kasimpasa under the recent and talented trainer Fuat Capa lays better football comparing the 1st half of the season and day by day players gained their self confidence. That was not enough to avoid relegation but still they showed some nice stuff with their transfer from Holland, Turkish Halil Colak and their old wolf Ersen Martin with Keller and Sahin... But, Keller who is maybe the most physical player of Kasimpasa, who can play both in central defense, right back and defensive midfield position will be out tonight since he is suspended... If the season would start again now I doubt Kasimpasa would go down at least that easy... But talking about that is nonsense as the Turkish saying we use ; If aunt had mustache I would call her uncle :D , so, what is done is done... Today most probably Arda wont play but Stancu, Pino, Kewell, Baros, Kazim and even young Cem Sultan will be on the field at one point of the game... All the names I counted above are attackers in some way... Kasimpasa managed to score in last 11 of 14 games and the 3 teams that they didnt score against were Besiktas, Trabzon and Fenerbahce, so expecting them to score against Galatasaray is pretty logical here... In last 8 games Kasimpasa lost only 2 times and these were against Besiktas and Trabzon but on the other hand they won only 2 times which means they had 4 draws... I gave these stats since I dont see that it will be easiest job to beat Kasimpasa tonigh and if they lose I beleive that it will be a win by 1 goal difference for Galatasaray... To conclude, I believe that expecting and underish game tonight is not the logical correct approach for this game since as I said before statistically we have around 5-6 over 2.5 goals games in each round mostly and so far we had ony 4 games like that and another fact that is supporting this idea is as I stated before in my other picks, we came to the end of the season and we will watch 2 relaxed teams consisting players who need to show themselves before the upcoming transfer season, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.82 Canbet 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.75 Sportingbet 4/10 Some additional picks you may want to try ; Galatasaray (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 1/10 Draw @4.34 Pinnacle 1/10 I wish you all a stress-free Monday, lots of luck ! See you around Eurovision section and Turkish Cup on 11th of May :)
FT, 3-1 won by Galatasaray... After Sunday, we made a good ending and I hope it will continue this way until the end of the season ! See you around, mostly in Eurovision section and Turkish Cup on 11th of May :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas - Buyuksehir B: Besiktas will play full squad. They rested last week because of the Bursaspor - Besiktas match cancelled. Besiktas has strongest team in Turkey super lig. Ricardo Andrade Quaresma Bernardo Jose Maria Gutierrez Hernandez Roberto Hilbert Rüştü Reçber Simao Pedro Fonseca Sabrosa Manuel Henriques Tavares Fernandes Fabian Ernst Hugo Miguel Pereira de Almeida Deivson Rogerio Da Silva Nihat Kahveci İbrahim Toraman Buyuksehir B is not special team although they always made trouble to Besiktas. This time, it is the last chance for Europa league. Also Philip Holosko will NOT play against Besiktas. Besiktas -1; odds 2,5 Stake 10/10

I'm glad as usual that our league is back since the weekend arrived but before I start with with ideas for the weekend I want to share my ideas for the Turkish Cup final which will be played on 11th of May on a neutral ground... Turkish Cup Final ; Besiktas v I.B.B. This is the game of the history for I.B.B. team... First time in their histiory they are in the final of Turkish Cup and this is their first ever opportunity to represent Turkey in an Europeaan Cup... This is a one game final and as the talented trainer of I.B.B. Abdullah Avci clearly stated several times both him and his players are motivated extra high and preapering, waiting for 11th of May... On the other hand Besiktas after a disappointing season despite transferring players like Guti, Quaresma, Almeida and Simao, seethis cup as the only way to close the season with a postive balance. I.B.B.'s talented trainer A.Avci also sees this game as a big opportunity for his career... I can assure you that he will be personally extra preapred and motivated for this game. Besiktas's young trainer Tayfur Havutcu will also be looking to win the cup in order to have a word to assure the president and the management of Besiktas to stay as the trainer for upcoming season... I strongly believe that for this special game, for this cup final, the bet I choose specifically fits very well to the psychology and the meaning of this game since without involving with side bettings and goals market, I again strongly believe that both of these teams will have at least one part of the game to show their weapons and say their words... Each team will be strongly motivated and prepared and each team deserve to and will say : "Its my turn now" when its their time in this 90 minutes... Both Teams To Score @1.90 Sportingbet 9/10 Good Luck ! See you around :)
I totally disagree with the Besiktas (-1) and find iy very subjective/one sided and just a fan opinion... With all my respect to any opinion and contribution, this is a one game final where it is a very first time for I.B.B. team and talented trainer A.Avci to be in Turkish Cup Final and to have a chance to represent Turkey in Europe... Besiktas's trainer Tayfur Havutcu never worked as the #1 in his life before and he became the trainer in the 2nd half of the season after Shuster's depature... He is not bad but young and more also experienced A.Avci is much better... In any given day he can beat Tayfur Havutcu... Name by name Besiktas is clearly better but against a that much ambitious and obviously dangerous (several times proved) I.B.B. choosing (-1) EH as Albatros did with 10/10 stakes is not smtg I can accept or take seriously... Im confidently behind my Both Teams To Score pick which can be found @1.95 now in William Hill while it is down to 1.85 in Sportingbet...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 IBB @5 (bait365) Simply put, I don't trust that BJK side, and I agree with Yaman that IBB could be dangerous. No doubt this will be a very important game for them, and even without Holosko, they could find the net: hosts' defense has shown that it is far from air-tight. BTTS is ok, to me, but I'd rather go with longer odds--a bit too long, in my opinion. Tiny stakes.

IBB @5 (bait365) Simply put, I don't trust that BJK side, and I agree with Yaman that IBB could be dangerous. No doubt this will be a very important game for them, and even without Holosko, they could find the net: hosts' defense has shown that it is far from air-tight. BTTS is ok, to me, but I'd rather go with longer odds--a bit too long, in my opinion. Tiny stakes.
Even if you lose this bet, I totally agree with reasoning as well as the price offered for I.B.B being unnecessarily too much... Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I think bookmakers get trapped by the names besiktas has but even as a besiktas supporter i have to admit that there were perhaps 2-3 matches in this season where besiktas could show the quality of their squad. With IBB we have an opponent which is causing nightmares to besiktas for years. the style the play is really tricky and besiktas struggles with that. the biggest problem for besiktas will be their defence for tonight. As regular central defenderts are missing the DM aurelio has to play this unusual role. This makes besiktas in my eyes very vulnerable. Considering the last matches of these both teams and the whole performance for this season i still cannot understand these quotes. i will go for bts at betfair @ 1,87 very small on IBB @ 5,2 and small medium on draw @ 3,75 perhaps the last two bets will be lost but taking the background and THESSE quotes into consideration we have to try our luck.