** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sunday... I believe that today is one of the days that if we are careful enough we can place some nice bets and gain some good profit... I'll be involving with all games and 3 of them with high stakes while one of them will be with small stakes... But, to be more clear once more let me explain ; the red colored picks are my main picks... The other bets (if you see any) are alternative or secondary bets that I like and would like to suggest... Today is definitely important for me... Fenerbahce v I.B.B. I believe I dont need to point that this is a must win game in front of strong home crowd against a team that is waiting the 11th of May for the cup final agaonst Besiktas... Fenerbahce in title race against a team that already prefers iopen football and will be relaxed... My only bet with medium stakes ; Over 2.5 @1.70 Interwetten 7/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.65 Sportingbet 3/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kayserispor v Bursaspor I simply dont believe that home team will lose... After getting a draw from Galatasaray away from home, the mood in the team surely effected positevely and in front of home crowd, I dont see them directly losing again... Thyey most probably wont win against Bursa but at the end of 90 minuets I dont think we will sea a defeated side... The board of Kayseri announced the ticket prices extra cheap to get all the fans involve with the game and despite clrarly Bursa is better with the absense of Kayseri it wont be easy to beath this hungry home team at home, so ; Draw @3.30 Pinnacle 3/10 Kayserispor @3.00 William Hill 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor To give you my point of view, I do not really need to be talking too much... I strongly believe that Manisa is on the edge of exploding and I believe that today is the day... This Manisa team is the one we really liked to watch just 1-2 months ago... They play attarctibe football and in the squad they have very talented forward players like Makakula, Mancuho, Kahe, Simpson, Isaac and even Yigit Gokoglan... But, they somehow lost their concantration and form so they are now winless for 6 games... An info from another friend of mine, I quote ; " Away team will miss Erkan, Diego, Tello, Alper and Sezgin.. Burhan will use mask since he has injury on his cheekbone... The announced squad consists of 16 players , two of them are from team B. They do not have substitude players for stopper, defensive midfielder, back and midfielder positions." So, besides all they dont have any realistic chances for the 4th place (E.League ticket) and they will face a very hungry home team with an ambitious trainer, who according to the news almost agreed to stay as the trainer fo the team for one more year... Under these circumtances, offered price for the home win is a good catch for me... Manisa won games and points so far this season not because they play defensive or controlled football but because they play open, attacking football with their fast and technical wingers with the striker up front... This wont chance on Sunday... While expecting a home win, I dont expect this to be a underish game, so ; Manisaspor (0) @1.99 12Bet 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 Canbet 5/10 Manisa @2.62 William Hill 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor This is my 2nd high stake bet of the day... Trabzon is fighting for the title and they have no chance other than winning... Any other result may mean the end of the title race if not mathematically, physiologically... Their 2nd goalkeepr who is doing good lately will play with a mask... Gaziantep will welcome 2 wingers Popov and Soso back along with importnat figher midfield player Hurriyet... Thye are still figting for the 3rd place and despite the season is coming to an end, they play their games with great ambition... Tolunay Kafkas the trainer of Gaziantep is a very honest man and since he had some problems with Fenerbahce co-trainers and fans dont expect that he will ask his team to slow down against Trabxon... Contrary he will like to prove his honesty again for any possible conspiracy theories... Now, away team has a great striker Cenk Tosun, in form attacker Olcan and talented playmaker Wagner... Now they have Sosa and Popov back... This team will face a Trabzon that has no chance other than winning.. Now look at my pick with this offered price ; Both Teams To Score @2.20 William Hill 9/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Sportingbet 5/10 Have a great Sunday ! I hope you all rest and relax nicely before Monday while making good profit :)

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor To give you my point of view, I do not really need to be talking too much... I strongly believe that Manisa is on the edge of exploding and I believe that today is the day... This Manisa team is the one we really liked to watch just 1-2 months ago... They play attarctibe football and in the squad they have very talented forward players like Makakula, Mancuho, Kahe, Simpson, Isaac and even Yigit Gokoglan... But, they somehow lost their concantration and form so they are now winless for 6 games... An info from another friend of mine, I quote ; " Away team will miss Erkan, Diego, Tello, Alper and Sezgin.. Burhan will use mask since he has injury on his cheekbone... The announced squad consists of 16 players , two of them are from team B. They do not have substitude players for stopper, defensive midfielder, back and midfielder positions." So, besides all they dont have any realistic chances for the 4th place (E.League ticket) and they will face a very hungry home team with an ambitious trainer, who according to the news almost agreed to stay as the trainer fo the team for one more year... Under these circumtances, offered price for the home win is a good catch for me... Manisa won games and points so far this season not because they play defensive or controlled football but because they play open, attacking football with their fast and technical wingers with the striker up front... This wont chance on Sunday... While expecting a home win, I dont expect this to be a underish game, so ; Manisaspor (0) @1.99 12Bet 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 Canbet 5/10 Manisa @2.62 William Hill 5/10
FT, 3-1 won by Manisaspor ! We started pretty good, now lets hope to keep on like that until Monday evening :)

Sunday... I believe that today is one of the days that if we are careful enough we can place some nice bets and gain some good profit... I'll be involving with all games and 3 of them with high stakes while one of them will be with small stakes... But, to be more clear once more let me explain ; the red colored picks are my main picks... The other bets (if you see any) are alternative or secondary bets that I like and would like to suggest... Today is definitely important for me... Fenerbahce v I.B.B. I believe I dont need to point that this is a must win game in front of strong home crowd against a team that is waiting the 11th of May for the cup final agaonst Besiktas... Fenerbahce in title race against a team that already prefers iopen football and will be relaxed... My only bet with medium stakes ; Over 2.5 @1.70 Interwetten 7/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.65 Sportingbet 3/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kayserispor v Bursaspor I simply dont believe that home team will lose... After getting a draw from Galatasaray away from home, the mood in the team surely effected positevely and in front of home crowd, I dont see them directly losing again... Thyey most probably wont win against Bursa but at the end of 90 minuets I dont think we will sea a defeated side... The board of Kayseri announced the ticket prices extra cheap to get all the fans involve with the game and despite clrarly Bursa is better with the absense of Kayseri it wont be easy to beath this hungry home team at home, so ; Draw @3.30 Pinnacle 3/10 Kayserispor @3.00 William Hill 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Eskisehirspor To give you my point of view, I do not really need to be talking too much... I strongly believe that Manisa is on the edge of exploding and I believe that today is the day... This Manisa team is the one we really liked to watch just 1-2 months ago... They play attarctibe football and in the squad they have very talented forward players like Makakula, Mancuho, Kahe, Simpson, Isaac and even Yigit Gokoglan... But, they somehow lost their concantration and form so they are now winless for 6 games... An info from another friend of mine, I quote ; " Away team will miss Erkan, Diego, Tello, Alper and Sezgin.. Burhan will use mask since he has injury on his cheekbone... The announced squad consists of 16 players , two of them are from team B. They do not have substitude players for stopper, defensive midfielder, back and midfielder positions." So, besides all they dont have any realistic chances for the 4th place (E.League ticket) and they will face a very hungry home team with an ambitious trainer, who according to the news almost agreed to stay as the trainer fo the team for one more year... Under these circumtances, offered price for the home win is a good catch for me... Manisa won games and points so far this season not because they play defensive or controlled football but because they play open, attacking football with their fast and technical wingers with the striker up front... This wont chance on Sunday... While expecting a home win, I dont expect this to be a underish game, so ; Manisaspor (0) @1.99 12Bet 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 Canbet 5/10 Manisa @2.62 William Hill 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor This is my 2nd high stake bet of the day... Trabzon is fighting for the title and they have no chance other than winning... Any other result may mean the end of the title race if not mathematically, physiologically... Their 2nd goalkeepr who is doing good lately will play with a mask... Gaziantep will welcome 2 wingers Popov and Soso back along with importnat figher midfield player Hurriyet... Thye are still figting for the 3rd place and despite the season is coming to an end, they play their games with great ambition... Tolunay Kafkas the trainer of Gaziantep is a very honest man and since he had some problems with Fenerbahce co-trainers and fans dont expect that he will ask his team to slow down against Trabxon... Contrary he will like to prove his honesty again for any possible conspiracy theories... Now, away team has a great striker Cenk Tosun, in form attacker Olcan and talented playmaker Wagner... Now they have Sosa and Popov back... This team will face a Trabzon that has no chance other than winning.. Now look at my pick with this offered price ; Both Teams To Score @2.20 William Hill 9/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Sportingbet 5/10 Have a great Sunday ! I hope you all rest and relax nicely before Monday while making good profit :)
Thank you iamblichos and milvol ! Its a good day today :) After Manisa, Kayseri won as well where the over bet won in Trabzon game but because of the red car in Gaziantepm BTS pick lost whihc made very sad... In Fener game being only 2 goals and the missed chances is just inexplicable, pure bad luck... Still, its a day in profit :) Tomorrow we have another day which I already wrote my pick so I wish you all a nice Sunday evening, see you around :)

FT, 3-1 won by Manisaspor ! We started pretty good, now lets hope to keep on like that until Monday evening :)
Manisaspor was a great tip my friend..probaly best of the day in turkey league..i had them in double chance in accumlator but Den Haag let me down but not your fault m8:cheers

Thx a lot Chris :cheers There is another bet I want to take before the odds drop ; Monday ; Ankaragucu v Karabukspor There is nothing to play for except joy for these 2 teams now... Ankaragucu had a very nice game against unmotivated I.B.B. last week by beating them 1-4, while Karabuk got a 2- home win against Sivasspor ... As you may recall from my other tips, starting from this round the teams who are safe wont need to feel any stress as well as any extra motivation so its all about football... Karabuk has Emenike back and he is doing great with Cernat and Ilhan also is always a danger while Ankaragucu has Vittek,Turgut, Fatih Tekke, Gabric, Murat Duruer... All these names can change the score any moment... Trainer of Ankaragucu made a statement and asked the fans not leave even one empty seat in the stadium on Monday... Players now playing for themselves as well their teams just before the transfer season and we should all benefit from this... The price for Both Teams To Score is too low even it is the safets bet here... So, for this game I have ony bet and here it is ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.75 Victor Chandler 8/10 I hope this last game of the round on Monday will give us another happy ending :)
Addition to my main pick on today's game which you see above, I will also take Both Teams To Score @1.53 William Hill 9/10... The price offered is nothing special but I feel like being on the safe side today :) Have an easygoing Monday :)

hopefully be a high scoreing game with both teams going for it!:ok
I actually expect the to see at least 2 goals in the first half or even win both picks... Ty Chris :cheers

0-0.....why ..???:eyes:cry
A game which I cant even explain... The thing is normally I feel responsible for any lost pick but for this one I cant find any words to explain... There is lot to say but I wont bother you... Let it be my mistake and I apologize... I will surely make it up to you guys but trust me this pick was the right pick and I would choose the same again...

A game which I cant even explain... The thing is normally I feel responsible for any lost pick but for this one I cant find any words to explain... There is lot to say but I wont bother you... Let it be my mistake and I apologize... I will surely make it up to you guys but trust me this pick was the right pick and I would choose the same again...
Never mind for one pick...you are doing great job in bringing picks and news from this - for me - quite strange league. You don´t need to apologize

The thing is normally I feel responsible for any lost pick but for this one I cant find any words to explain...
Hey, Yaman, If you didn't lose a pick once in a while, then you would be called the "Unreal Punter" or the "Banned Punter", not the "Lion Punter" ... ;) Do not worry, such things happen, just keep all the great job you have been doing. Ciao, M PS: And now a comment regarding your choice of bets: I really think that your "both teams to score" bet, at 1.53, 9/10, was not a good one. According to your posts, you had already an "over 2.5 goals" bet, at 1.75, 8/10, and you wanted a side bet "to feel safe", as you wrote. In my opinion, the better way to place such a side bet would have been with "correct score: 1-1", at whatever odds (I guess something around or slightly better than 6.50), 1/10. Compare your combination of bets with my combination of bets. Your combination performs better, if both your bets win; my combination performs better in all other cases. So, if the aim is "to feel safe" (that is, your side bet aims at covering, in case the main bet fails), then my combination is the right one. As a general principle, side bets aiming at covering should ideally satisfy the following two properties: a. They should be economical. b. They should not contradict the main bet. When either (a) or (b) has to be violated, then it is up to the player to find the right combination. I would have liked (b) and your combination of bets, if the "both teams to score bet" had come at better odds - but at 1.53, (a) was violated too much. Sorry for all this theorizing (and smart ass kind of talking)... Please do not misunderstand my attitude, I only hope that your usually great readings of the matches can lead to even higher profits. ;) (Very busy lately, I will send you a PM or skype message soon.)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I thank you all for these motivational feedbacks and supports... Besides, I read all your comments carefully and will get try to get smtg out fo your comments to be better... I will be back soon :drums

Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) 2.2 3.38 3.62 102.66 %
Saturday 7 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Antalyaspor (13:00 BST) 3.18 3.4 2.5 100.86 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.38 3.4 3.37 101.10 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Manisaspor (18:00 BST) 1.58 4.18 6.5 102.60 %
Sunday 8 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Konyaspor (14:00 BST) 1.96 3.55 4.5 101.37 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 11 5.5 1.35 101.35 %
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 10 5 1.33 105.00 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v MKE Ankaragücü (18:00 BST) 2.09 3.5 3.77 102.94 %
Monday 9 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 BST) 1.54 4.24 6.71 103.03 %

Event Buyuksehir - Antalyaspor
Selection Antalyaspor
Strength 10/10
Date 07/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.50
Reasoning The two teams are very similar, and they are making a safe season, being already away from the relegation fight as also from the European fight. The lack of motivation is evident and the two teams started loosing points since they assured the maintenance. Antalyaspor is on better form, getting better results and even like that they are winless on the last three games. But this can have a end in this game. Buyuksehir is on the Cup final which will be played next Wednesday, facing Fenerbahçe and i think they will save the majority of their main players to this game.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I'm glad as usual that our league is back since the weekend arrived but before I start with with ideas for the weekend I want to share my ideas for the Turkish Cup final which will be played on 11th of May on a neutral ground... Turkish Cup Final ; Besiktas v I.B.B. This is the game of the history for I.B.B. team... First time in their histiory they are in the final of Turkish Cup and this is their first ever opportunity to represent Turkey in an Europeaan Cup... This is a one game final and as the talented trainer of I.B.B. Abdullah Avci clearly stated several times both him and his players are motivated extra high and preapering, waiting for 11th of May... On the other hand Besiktas after a disappointing season despite transferring players like Guti, Quaresma, Almeida and Simao, seethis cup as the only way to close the season with a postive balance. I.B.B.'s talented trainer A.Avci also sees this game as a big opportunity for his career... I can assure you that he will be personally extra preapred and motivated for this game. Besiktas's young trainer Tayfur Havutcu will also be looking to win the cup in order to have a word to assure the president and the management of Besiktas to stay as the trainer for upcoming season... I strongly believe that for this special game, for this cup final, the bet I choose specifically fits very well to the psychology and the meaning of this game since without involving with side bettings and goals market, I again strongly believe that both of these teams will have at least one part of the game to show their weapons and say their words... Each team will be strongly motivated and prepared and each team deserve to and will say : "Its my turn now" when its their time in this 90 minutes... Both Teams To Score @1.90 Sportingbet 9/10 Good Luck ! See you around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Today we have one game... Eskisehirspor v Kayserispor... I will not involve with this game but still just to say smtg about the game, it looks like an underish game... Good luck and see you around :)

@Yaman What do you think about Bursaspor?They will host a Besiktas side who will have their most important play of the year on wednesday and should rest some players.
My pick which I will share later will also be Bursaspor win but still didn't decide if I will do that with any handicaps or directly straight HW :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Im receiving some questions regarding the place I live and being a tipster for Turkish Soccer... Its true that I live in Marseille/France but I live here in last 2.5 years and most probably I will move back to Turkey in 6 months... I believe I dont need to say that I watch all games 90 minutes or I still have my private contacts with some members of the Turkish Football community from clubs, players or managements which only helps to have a better view sometimes only if I need... See you around :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 The two sides have serious shortcomings... Eskisehirspor -Alper Sezer completes his sentence, suspended for the way back, this time fell to the situation. Sezgin defense, middle of the injured area and Diego Tello. Kayserispor -Furkan Week broken out between the shin bone, Kujovic, Moritz, Eren, and not War. Ziani and Selim Teber'de also suspended.

My pick which I will share later will also be Bursaspor win but still didn't decide if I will do that with any handicaps or directly straight HW :hope
BURSASPOR'DA 5 MISSING... Bursaspor , the house will play Besiktas match will be 5 deficiency. Coach Ertugrul Scott , Omar and Ozan suspended, as well as lasting disabilities İvankov, Sercan and İnsua'nın against Besiktas also announced tomorrow. Coach Ertugrul Scott 's instead of the captain Omar Ibrahim Ozturk 'e, if left open instead of Ozan Volkan Sen to task is expected to give.

BURSASPOR'DA 5 MISSING... Bursaspor , the house will play Besiktas match will be 5 deficiency. Coach Ertugrul Scott , Omar and Ozan suspended, as well as lasting disabilities İvankov, Sercan and İnsua'nın against Besiktas also announced tomorrow. Coach Ertugrul Scott 's instead of the captain Omar Ibrahim Ozturk 'e, if left open instead of Ozan Volkan Sen to task is expected to give.
Who is Ertugrul Scott ? :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I will come back with tomorrow's games but now I see that the price offered for under is rising up which is a mistake for me since all the creative names are almost absent in each team and I really like the offered price in asian market.. Under 2.25 @2.06 - IBC Bet As I told I dont have any pick and I wont involve with this game but if I had to choose smtg it would be under 2.5 along with HW... Good Luck :)

My friend, I really appreciate your contribution but Im very disciplined and man of principle when it comes to giving information... I was a bit ironic to ask who is Ertugrul Scott since his name is Ertugrul Saglam... This missing player's name is not Omar but Omer and only the 2 of these missings players were starters recently... This game has a totally different story and the competition , even hostility has a history which I will explain later...