Tennis: 26 July - 1 August

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August :cheersgroth over dushevina groth is really playing her best tennis at the moment. strong serve, hard hitter. but her most deadly weapon is her serve dushevina has played awful her last few matches, but got lucky her opponent play worse than her.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Rainer Schuettler vs Sam Querrey. Over 21.5 games. 1.85 @ Bwin. (7/10) This surely is a game or two short. Scuettler can be a mess more often than not but today he's playing Sam Querrey who very rarely knows how to get easy and quick wins. That was obvious also in his opening round match against Kevin Anderson when he probably deserved to go in two sets but managed to get a win in 3 sets. And 3 sets is what is going to happen today as well I think. They have played 3 times in the past and none of the matches has been decided in straight sets. The last of those 3 meetings was in Queens tournament on grass this year. Saw that match and it showed quite clearly why they are having overs between them all the time. None is good enough on the day to get a convincing win. Jurgen Melzer -3.5 AH vs Andreas Seppi. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Very good offer in my opinion. Melzer dropped just one game in his morning match against Hajek and looked mighty impressive. Seppi also got through in straight sets though had some unpleasant moments against non clay courter Rochus. This will be a rematch of their 1/2final match in Hamburg last week. Melzer won that one comfortably by 6-4, 6-2 and I expect similar scoreline today. Anyway Melzer to win by 4 games here!

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Just a little treble I suggest here, only small stakes. Seppi to beat Melzer 9/4 Melzer beat Seppi last week quite comfortably, but I am going for Seppi who is growing in form and confidence to turn that around. He also had a good week in Umag last year reaching the Semis and this win would help him to at least achieve the same again. Chardy to beat Almagro 11/5 Almagro's form has not been great lately and Chardy is still an improving performer. Both previous contests between the two were very close aswell in the way they matched up and this time I think Chardy can get the upper hand. Tipsarevic to beat Baghdatis 11/8 Tipsarevic is your modern day journeyman, but who so consistent and solid he can give Baghdatis problems. The Cypriot is not really a consistent performer and before this tournament had not won a match since Roland Garros.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August

Well, this pick is lost :cry , but it was close. :D Black won 7:5, 7:6, and in second set he was pressing in every game for a break, and was very close several times (had several breakpoints, I forgot how many), but didn't managed to win again with 6:4 or 7:5, Beck managed to defend his serve.
The bet was a void if my eyes serve me well because of 3.0 and not 3.5 that would have been a loss.

Malzer 6:1 6:0 :drums Potito looks to rap things off too' date=' now leading 1 set to nil and second set 2:0 :hope[/quote'] How do you even bare with your low price bets? Why did'nt you at least bet 2-0 Melzer? I hate chicken betting! You want to win money but not not risk big but I seriously don't see any risk in betting 2-0 Melzer vs Hajek that paid about 1.72 on any bookie.

Ana Ivanovic > Marion Bartoli. 2.20 @ Ladbrokes (5/10) Cracking match in prospect. Odds are very tempting on Ivanovic therefore I get involved here. Was going against her in the first round and thought that she will struggle big time against Alisa Kleybanova but it was nothing like that, in fact she lost just 5 games in that match which was a shocker. That single win will give her massive boost which she badly needed. Now she comes up against defending champ Marion Bartoli who is deservedly a favorite but I think she might go today. Bartoli generally is one-dimensional player and the fact that Ivanovic has beaten her 3 times out of 3 won't help her mindset for this match. After all she was a break down against Harkleroad, player who had played one match in last couple years before that. Ivanovic surely has got game to play Bartoli she just needs to have the right day and it might just be today.
Thank you for another good bet! Spot on!

Sport Tennis
Event Juan Carlos Ferrero vs. Oleksandr Dolgopolov
Selection Ferrero (-4.5) GH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.75 (Back)
Reasoning Oleksandr Dolgopolov is a young player who possess a good potential, it is clear that this player is quite talented but again experience is a aspect so important in tennis. It is one thing what you can show on the court by some nice shots or nice movement and another thing to be able to select your shots and to be consistent. From this point of view Oleksandr Dolgopolov still needs a lot of time as he lacks the experience and the good selection of his shots. Juan Carlos Ferrero is the player with a lot of experience and this aspect surely should make some difference in today's game. Ferrero's most favourite surface is clay, certain on this surface he can play his best tennis which is based on a amazing defence and smart tactics. There are no doubts that Dolgopolov is a talented player but at the moment he is just under Ferrero's level. All in all, Ferrero didn't impressed too much in the last period, his form didn't proved to be the best but I find value on his side as this line handicap is just too low for the difference between these two players. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Agnieszka Radwanska vs. Maria Kirilenko
Selection Radwanska (-4.5) GH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/07/2010
Reasoning Nice run from Maria Kirilenko's side but she still is just under Agnieszka Radwanska's level. Kirilenko won yesterday against Shahar Peer but have to mentionate that Peer has played with many errors, she didn't played her tennis as she has not been in a good form recently, Peer also lost from Angelique Kerber at Wimbldeon, there she has played with quite many errors too. There are no doubts that Kirilenko is not the player to be underrated as she can compete against top players in her good days, but still she remain at her level and I will say that Agnieszka Radwanska is just better than her in many aspects. Radwanska's defence is surely better than Kirilenko's ones and the experience also could be a dicisive factor here. Radwanska's most favourite surface is hard and now we should see a better tennis from her side as she didn't impressed too much in the clay season. All in all, Kirilenko has just defeated Peer, a difficult opponent and there are no doubts that she did well on the court but to play against Radwanska is just another thing. Good Luck!

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August What an idiot is Chardy. Gave away first set against Almagro, led by a break twice in the second set, even had 3 set points, lead 5-2 in the tie-break but still was stupid enough to lose it. :wall

Sport Tennis
Event Victoria Azarenka vs. Marion Bartoli
Selection Azarenka (-5.5) GH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.20 (Back)
Reasoning After a quite long period Victoria Azarenka is back in action as she is playing some just amazing tennis these days. Today she will play against Marion Bartoli and there are no doubts that the italian player is not the oppoenent to be underrated, but as long as there are some advantages in style between these two players there will always exist a meaning and value to go on Azarenka's side. Azarenka is the player who depend a lot of her form, her style of playing is based on a great consistence and stability certain from the baseline, she can cover so well the court and can dominate her opponent in most of the ralies. Azarenka's baseline play is a difficult task for any top player and Bartoli is surely not the player to be very dangerous, I say that because the italian player's style of tennis is not based on power, net play or aggressive attack. Certain these aspects can always create troubles to a great defence like Azarenka's once, other way to win against her it comes much more difficult. The difference in class between these two players is not so meaningful as the advanatge in style it is, the consistence have been the key for Azarenka so many times, so the situation could repeat very easy one more time. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Juan Carlos Ferrero vs. Oleksandr Dolgopolov
Selection Ferrero (-4.5) GH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/07/2010
Reasoning Oleksandr Dolgopolov is a young player who possess a good potential, it is clear that this player is quite talented but again experience is a aspect so important in tennis. It is one thing what you can show on the court by some nice shots or nice movement and another thing to be able to select your shots and to be consistent. From this point of view Oleksandr Dolgopolov still needs a lot of time as he lacks the experience and the good selection of his shots. Juan Carlos Ferrero is the player with a lot of experience and this aspect surely should make some difference in today's game. Ferrero's most favourite surface is clay, certain on this surface he can play his best tennis which is based on a amazing defence and smart tactics. There are no doubts that Dolgopolov is a talented player but at the moment he is just under Ferrero's level. All in all, Ferrero didn't impressed too much in the last period, his form didn't proved to be the best but I find value on his side as this line handicap is just too low for the difference between these two players. Good Luck!
Don't forget that Dolgopolov is confident now and he took a set of Nadal in Madrid. Very strong! But Ferrero can still win easy by 5 games if he does his best work.

What an idiot is Chardy. Gave away first set against Almagro' date=' led by a break twice in the second set, even had 3 set points, lead 5-2 in the tie-break but still was stupid enough to lose it. :wall[/quote'] This loss pretty mutch sums up the season of Chardy. Don't bet on him. Almagro is up to a very good season so more bets on him should work. Chardy have not impressed since a year back when he won a title.

What an idiot is Chardy. Gave away first set against Almagro' date=' led by a break twice in the second set, even had 3 set points, lead 5-2 in the tie-break but still was stupid enough to lose it. :wall[/quote'] I watched the match. He missed 4 set points and 5:2 in tiebreak. Total idiot And if he just didnt lost two breaks in first set... :rolleyes:

This loss pretty mutch sums up the season of Chardy. Don't bet on him. Almagro is up to a very good season so more bets on him should work. Chardy have not impressed since a year back when he won a title.
I know that he's in a big mess and didn't bet on him, was counting on over 22 games which should have worked hadn't the idiot decided to fix it. I mean I don't understand these idiots why they even bother entering tournaments if they don't want to play. Today's match was clear indication of what Chardy is up to.

How do you even bare with your low price bets? Why did'nt you at least bet 2-0 Melzer? I hate chicken betting! You want to win money but not not risk big but I seriously don't see any risk in betting 2-0 Melzer vs Hajek that paid about 1.72 on any bookie.
first off you watch out with your words, there were no 2:0 on sets in my local bookie so pls watch out with words again you ****.

:cheersgroth over dushevina groth is really playing her best tennis at the moment. strong serve, hard hitter. but her most deadly weapon is her serve dushevina has played awful her last few matches, but got lucky her opponent play worse than her.
Followed you and backed Groth too, great job from her. Cheers :beer

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Maria Kirilenko > Agnieszka Radwanska. 2.38 @ Stan James (5/10) These two have been playing doubles together for a very long time. No idea why they're not playing together this week but in singles matches Kirilenko has impressed more and done that against stronger opponents, most notable against Shahar Peer yesterday. Radwanska has struggled big time against lesser opponents and even lost a set to Scheepers. Kirilenko has played Aga twice with couple wins each. I think hard courts are slight advantage for Kirilenko and she might be able to get a win today. Current form suggests that she will be able to do so. Victoria Azarenka -3 AH vs Marion Bartoli. 1.70 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Bartoli is a defending champion but I think she will not be able to defend her title only because she will be done today. Azarenka has beaten her all 3 times they played and is yet to drop a set against Marion. By the looks oh her performances thus far here in Stanford Azarenka looks like on a mission again which is a very good sign for her and not so for her opponents. I'm predicting Azarenka win here and covering 3 games handicap.

Vera Dushevina (RUS) to beat Jarmila Groth (AUS) @1.6 (local bookie) (7/10)
LOSS :$ Dushevina simply refused to move around the court. Just stood still and watched line-returns coming. for martinhattrick: livescorehunter.com have couple of streams. The quality is poor, however.

Triobet sucks. It's just the same layout as Nordicbet. Maybe you should take another bookie and dont bet on the local? I dont bet on my swedish bookie.
I know it's sucks but it's just very simple to bet on, i'm addicted there, will do my best trying to bet somewhere else. now let's keep this thread on topic