** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis: 26 July - 1 August

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Yeah, watching and chearing for Pavličenkova. :D I played pregame Pavly to win first set and match, Pavly to win 2:0, and over 21,5 So, much lost. But I took Pavly during the game @ 9,0 :D, I missed 11.0 for a few seconds. SO i think I'll be in plust in the end. Pavly is superb player, and only 19 years, pretty strong mentally and phisically.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August stop this lousy Western British attitude of superior people like you know everything! I hope Vesnina will win, because she was the only who deserved this match... I will still win the same profit if Pavlyu will win, but she does not deserve it, Vesnina was the one who controled the match!

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August

stop this lousy Western British attitude of superior people like you know everything! I hope Vesnina will win, because she was the only who deserved this match... I will still win the same profit if Pavlyu will win, but she does not deserve it, Vesnina was the one who controled the match!
Don't understand why Pavlychenkova wouldn't deserve to win. It's been a thight game including lot of errors and some nice winners too. Low quality match still, i think. Pavlychenkova has got better tactics and she's definitly more consistent. Pavly seems to find the right shots when it matters the most.. but we'll see who wins in the end.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August pal, did you watch other match? Pavlyuchekova allowed 9 games in a row for Vesnina... Vesnina was playing awesome until the deshidratation, Pavlyuchenkova couldn't stop here!!! after that it was all easier because Vesnina's body didn't hear here anymore...

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August come on polt... you are funny every girl who loses is deshidratated. Talking about P who doesn't deserve to bi in the final but what has vesnina done to deserve it?? she faced easy opponents so far and wasn't playing some special tennis at all. P atleast faced groth who would have smashed vesnina yesterday no doubt

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August @ Baller but did you watch the game Petkovic-Vesnina? Petkovic deserved to win, but she deshitratated after a 1st set won 6-1 and she lost the 2nd one 0-6... :) it is very warm in Istanbul! the doctor came and took the pressure from both Petkovic yesterday and Vesnina today... they should drink more water! I related just what I have watched live and I tried to be objective, I care about the form, not about other tournaments and who's really better. I had Cirstea to win against Larsson, then Cirstea to lose 0-2 against Pavlyuchenkova, now I went against Pavlyuchenkova... Even Pavlyuchenkova is one of my favourite players! :drums

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August yes i watched the game but i have seen many many chokes like that from petkovič even in much better condition where deshidratation is impossible. It just happens in women's tennis again and again these week weather can be a reason but i doubt

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Amazing shot from Pavly.. and what a time to hit it. That's the difference between these two players, Vesnina can also hit those strong winners but not at the key moments of the match. And polt: physicality is just one aspect of the game. If you want to win games you have to be in good shape.

Naturally have to feel very sorry for Vesnina. It's her birthday and everything... but she had her chances' date=' you have to win from 4-0...[/quote'] Of course, I didnt want to mock her at all, these matches are very difficult mentally maybe more than physically, we hardly can imagine, but I was just noticing.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Pavlyuchenkova won i'm very happy now! Got her @7 when she was down 0-2 in second, wanted to bet when she was 0-4 @17 but then i was not so sure. Overall it was really interesting match witch lots of ups and dows. Pavly gonna be great player in the future. She will be in top 3 im sure.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Well, this Pavlyuchenkova - Vesnina match was a strong suggestion for me to quit punting. I had some amount an Pavly, but after she lost 9 games in a row from her own setpoint situation, I turned the PC off. After dicovering from my cell-phone that she has won the 2-nd set, I made a massive lay in the third (at 3:3) thus reducing my potential profit to 25% while hedging the potential loss. Pavly won, I am in black numbers, but my nerves are gone :\.

Re: Tennis: 26 July - 1 August Also got Pavly @6,50 from live betting.. Women tennis is so full of ups and downs that it's easy to get value betting the underdog when she's few games or one set down. Also think that serve is overrated by the bookies. What comes to the mens final, i'm pretty sure Ferrero will take the title. He's playd solid tennis beating average clay-courters like Seppi last night. Starace didn't look too tired against Chela but playing against JCF is much more difficult task. If Ferrero continues to play at his level i don't think Potito will stand a chance.. So my money is on Ferrero to beat Starace 2-0, 2,15@Nordicbet:hope

Sport Tennis
Event Vliegen - Gasquet
Selection Vliegen
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.50
Reasoning H2H 3-3. Vliegen back after injury and waiting for first win in USA. Play in two tournaments on hard surface in last time - have court practise. In first match play two close sets against Marchenko and make unlucky, three sets lost against Sweeting. Gasquet not defend any points, lost last 5 matches on this surface.. This is hard way to take win for Gasquet - yesterday play in Switzerland Final at Gstaad courts. Go to the airport and go to the USA and play first round in other country, on the other surface. I can't image easy match for Richard. Go with fantastic value!

SportTennis
EventVliegen - Gasquet
SelectionVliegen
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 4.50
ReasoningH2H 3-3. Vliegen back after injury and waiting for first win in USA. Play in two tournaments on hard surface in last time - have court practise. In first match play two close sets against Marchenko and make unlucky, three sets lost against Sweeting. Gasquet not defend any points, lost last 5 matches on this surface.. This is hard way to take win for Gasquet - yesterday play in Switzerland Final at Gstaad courts. Go to the airport and go to the USA and play first round in other country, on the other surface. I can't image easy match for Richard. Go with fantastic value!
Looks like a good tip, most bookies have vliegen at 3.25 now, glad I got it on at 4.5