Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys

Guppie

105x250_Shirt.jpgWin a football shirt druing June and July! Every single person in Paddy Tower has World Cup fever....it's incurable! And like a bunch of crazed football zombies, we really want to infect our players with it! For a grand total of 45 days, we're going to run a daily Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTT, with $100 added to the prizepool AND a brand new football jersey for the tournament winner! The freezeout tournaments kick off at 8.10pm each evening and feature a nice low buy-in of $3 + 30c, so everyone can have a chance to win their favourite football shirt! Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back schedule:

Dates

Time

Tournament

Added

June 1st - July 15th

8.10pm

Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back $3 + 30c freezeout

$100 PLUS Football Shirt

Enjoy the greatest sporting competition on earth with some added cash and a new football shirt - Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys-June/July won this tonight not sure what choice of shirt I have - I thought the added was a £60 voucher to spend on any team shirt (club or country) at an unnamed online store, but the chat on the FT was that it was world cup shirts only. paddypower12610.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys-June/July Well done Duncan. I saw you in 3rd when I looked. I went out earlier. When I won a shirt few weeks back with RK, they gave me a link to some online shop and I could choose one up to €70 (any of World Cup or Europe leagues). Got nice Italy international :D.

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys-June/July For info for those playing these - if lucky enough to win the shirt voucher it is valid at Subside Sports (subside.co.uk), although the link sent to me to the online store was in a different name. Wide-ish selection of club, country and leisure shirts and wide selection of prices depending on what you are looking for. Also other stuff, eg. boots, balls, hats, scarves etc. Eventually plumped for a retro Leeds shirt (1975 European Cup Final) and a couple of T-shirts (figured might as well get something I can wear any day of the year, although one is to commemorate South Africa 2010). Exceeded the £60 voucher by a fiver and then have to pay £3.75 postage (even if spend less than the £60). Still worth winning though and trying for another. :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys Win The Shirt Off Paddy

Win a football shirt EVERY WEDNESDAY & SUNDAY in our special money-added MTTs! By popular demand and with the Premier League season just around the corner, we decided to bring back our Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTT. It turns out it wasn't World Cup fever everyone at Paddy Towers is suffering from - it's football fever! From Saturday, 15th August, we're going to run a Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTT every SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY, with $100 added to the prizepool AND a brand new football jersey for the top finisher in the tournament! The freezeout tournaments kick off at 8.15pm on each day and feature a nice low buy-in of $3 + 30c, so everyone can have a chance to win their favourite football shirt! Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back schedule:
    DaysTimeTournamentAdded
    Every Wednesday and Sunday 8.15pmWin The Shirt Off Paddy's Back $3 + 30c freezeout$100 PLUS Football Shirt for the winner
    Terms & Conditions
    • MTT winners will recieve a £60 voucher to be used in an online sports store - winners will be contacted with details of the voucher within 72 hours of tournament end
    • Standard Paddy Power Poker Terms & Conditions apply

• 6 months later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys

Won this last night, followed the link but voucher code didnt work :( left it with PP great promo though.
    Ah so it was you that outdraw me about 10 times to beat me last night :spank:spank:spank well played was a good game :ok(im going for the complete kit having already won it 3 times :lol) Have never had a problem with the voucher code before, you sure you are doing it right :unsure

• 5 months later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys By popular demand and with the Premier League season just around the corner, we decided to bring back our Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTT. From Saturday, 13th August, we're going to run a Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTT every SATURDAY and WEDNESDAY, with $100 added to the prizepool AND a brand new football jersey for the top finisher in the tournament! The freezeout tournaments kick off at 8.15pm on each day and feature a nice low buy-in of $3 + 30c, so everyone can have a chance to win their favourite football shirt! Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back schedule:

DaysTimeTournamentAdded
    Every Wednesday and Saturday 8.15pmWin The Shirt Off Paddy's Back $3 + 30c freezeout$100 PLUS Football Shirt for the winner
    Terms & Conditions
    • MTT winners will recieve a £60 voucher to be used in an online sports store - winners will be contacted with details of the voucher within 72 hours of tournament end

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys Not sure about that ;). Long time since I played HU with a woman. Sha slowplayed AA and let me catch 2 pairs before all money went in, so it costed her dearly. I was 3 to 1 in chips went all money went again. A9 v A10 :$. Still nice for a change :D.

• 3 months later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys Schedule changed for this. This Sunday's is in the lobby at 16.10 but I've diaried forward assuming 15.10 is correct. Win The Shirt Off Paddy Win a football shirt in our special money-added MTTs! The football season is in full swing, so there's never been a better time to try and Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back! We run Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTTs every SATURDAY and WEDNESDAY. There's $100 added to the prizepool AND a brand new football jersey for the top finisher in the tournament! The freezeout tournaments kick off at 8.15pm on each day and feature a nice low buy-in of $3 + 30c, so everyone can have a chance to win their favourite football shirt! Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back schedule: [TABLE=class: schedule-table, width: 667, align: center]

[TR] [TH=class: dark-grey]Days [/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey]Time [/TH] [TH]Tournament [/TH] [TH]Added [/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Every Wednesday [/TD] [TD]8.15pm [/TD] [TD]Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back $3 + 30c freezeout [/TD] [TD]$100 PLUS Football Shirt for the winner [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Every Saturday and Sunday [/TD] [TD]3.10pm [/TD] [TD]Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back $3 + 30c freezeout [/TD] [TD]$100 PLUS Football Shirt for the winner [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Terms & Conditions

• 6 months later...
    • 5 months later...

Re: Paddy Power-Football Shirt Tourneys Checking this for diary and see one of these is now a rebuy and guaranteed prize pool rather than added. :( (according to lobby it's running at 16.10 Sunday not 15.10) The football season is in full swing and there's never been a better time to try and Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back! We run Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back giveaway MTTs every WEDNESDAY and SUNDAY. There's $100 added to the prizepool AND a brand new football jersey in our Wednesday freezeout tournament! On Sunday's we guarantee a brand new football jersey for the winner, plus a prizepool of at least $100. We've set the buy-ins low as low as $2.20 so everyone can have a chance to win their favourite football shirt! Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back schedule: [TABLE=class: schedule-table, width: 667, align: center]

[TR] [TH=class: dark-grey]Days[/TH] [TH=class: dark-grey]Time[/TH] [TH]Tournament[/TH] [TH]Prizes[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Every Wednesday [/TD] [TD]8.15pm[/TD] [TD]Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back - $3 + $0.30[/TD] [TD]$100 Added + Football Shirt for the winner [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Every Sunday[/TD] [TD]3.10pm[/TD] [TD]Win The Shirt Off Paddy's Back - R/A $2 + 20c[/TD] [TD]$100 Guaranteed + Football Shirt for the winner[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Terms & Conditions