** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Has to be Inter for me, though I'll probably lay Bayern for big stakes. Haven't done the work yet, but I think a team that overcomes Chelsea and Barcelona and has Mourinho is probably destined to do this. Bayern knocked out Man U, but that was pretty much down to Da Silva's idiocy. Edit: And it's at Mourinho's new home next season!

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Inter favorite? It does surprise me a bit to be honest. Van Gaal took over Bayern München after such an awful season under Klinsmann and although he did face many injury problems (Ribery/Robben/Demicheles/Buyten/Van Bommel/Olic/Klose/Gomez - just to mention those who were injured for more than 2 weeks due to quite tough injuries). He did introduce a process, which was seen critical but the only thing which they did miss (although facing injuries) was to use their ball possession. Turning point was Juventus match, whom they beat 1:4 away from home - luck uh? Later Florentina was beaten (again huge injury problems) and it involved some luck. Against Manchester, sorry to say, but if you come back twice (0:1 - 2:1 and 3:0 - 3:2) then you have certain qualities. Of course in the second match it was pretty much individual strength, but the way they did hold the ball after 3:2 was just amazing even against 10 man I saw enough teams concede a 4:2 because the opponent would do PRESSURE and risk something. But nothing - Manchester did realize and accept the score. Later on, Bayern still had their good run - this time less injuries and also the team itself understood what Van Gaal wants. Not only Bayern fans did like the football they celebrate, also fans of other teams did respect the way they won - by dominating. This is some positive sign, trust me, no one does respect Bayern easily. Usually it is hate or disliking them. Cup final - so mentally strong after they won the league, they just rule out Bremen 0:4 with such a convincing performance which is just unbelievable. Bayern was priced 2.05 to win the match so you see they were not a heavy favorite again, against a good rated Bremen team (by many tipsters & bookies as well). A lot of people, talk about a 50/50 here. Mourinho and Van Gaal do know each other very well. Mourinho was translator back then, Van Gaal came as new coach and he did not need Mourinho. Mourinho did not accept this easily which did influence Van Gaal positively and he decided to take Mourinho with him. 3 Years of work so both should know each other very well. The difference between both teams is the approach of how they want to get the success. Mourinho does prefer very, very good defending. He knows how to teach his players to avoid giving much space to the opponent and he also knows how to drop down the performance of good individual players such as Messi. Van Gaal is different. His approach is to show good offensive football, without losing the ball too much. He does want to be successful and play football, stating that this approach is more difficult than the one Mourinho has. In my eyes, this is 50/50 in terms of winning the title. Two different approaches of two coaches, who work with the utmost care, will face each other. Trust me, the players on the pitch won’t decide the match, it will be the right tactic - a small but significant move of one of the coaches will decide this. Both, Mourinho and Van Gaal can put anyone on the pitch. They will all be prepared well for this match and all of them going to know what to do. Just like robots, who own a script written by the coaches where to move, how to defend, how to attack. The better script will win this match and maybe one individual move/mistake - both are capable of doing this (Eto/Sneijder/Milito - Robben/Olic/Müller). Therefore, I would lay Inter - if I would bet anything because I think this will be so super close that this match doesn’t deserve a favorite at all. Inter lay risking the lowest amount, so I will most likely lay it myself. Good luck and enjoy the books written by the coaches for this match. Mourinho v Van Gaal cool.gif

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Byern have had a very fortunate pdraw and path to the final. Really they should have gone out in last 16 and last 8, but got out of jail. Inter clear favourites for me.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May I am not sure if the draw and the path to the final will influence their performance? I mean if you win, even though you "should" lose this should show some kind of strength. Also funny to see that Bayern who were rated 50/50 against Lyon own them in both matches and people say oh well it was Lyon only. In a competition like this, which lasts over half a year you cannot compare most of the performances and conclude that Inter is favorite in final as well. They might be favourites, due to the overall experience in the team, but that is it. Their win against Chelsea/Barca won't help them in this match. :)

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May

Their win against Chelsea/Barca won't help them in this match. :)
I respectfully disagree. To say that knocking out the two favourites, with one being the best club team on the planet, wont help them in this match is nonsense..before this season Inter were nobodys in Europe, having Mourinho at the helm has changed the mentality of the side, they now play like they believe they deserve to be playing on the same stage as Europes greats..you could perhaps call their tie against Chelsea as fortunate as Mourinho knows so many of the players and tactics, but everyone in Europe knows how Chelsea play it is another thing to stop them! At Stamford Bridge they played the perfect game, I have not seen anyone play as well against Chelsea in the last 5 years, they played like a side you believed they could stop Chelsea and go through, a mentality which cant be ignored as 90% of teams that go there dont believe this, to go through against Barca was totally unexpected but equally remarkable, both these sides are better than Bayern for me.. I think Mourinho will employ aggressive tactics on Robben to shut down the key component in Bayerns side, I am not pretending to know more than I do about Bayern having only watched the 90mins of their games 4 or 5 times this season, but when I have watched them it has been Robben, not Ribery, who has been their best player by far..he looks back to the form he showed at the beginning of his Chelsea career..Olic looks to be a good player also, but to be honest you cant ignore the fact that Chelsea and Barca have better attacking players than Bayern and Mourinho had plans for the players in both these sides that nullified their threats.. Perhaps I am being unfair on Bayern, but I do think that Inters exploits in the competition this season deserve respect and give a fair indication of their abilities against superior sides..guess the difference this time is that they are favourites but I dont expect this to make much difference to how they play given how Mourinho has approached games like this in the past..I do not expect a rout by any means but I think Inter 0AH @ 1.62 (bet365) is a cautious but safe play..

I respectfully disagree. To say that knocking out the two favourites, with one being the best club team on the planet, wont help them in this match is nonsense..before this season Inter were nobodys in Europe, having Mourinho at the helm has changed the mentality of the side, they now play like they believe they deserve to be playing on the same stage as Europes greats..you could perhaps call their tie against Chelsea as fortunate as Mourinho knows so many of the players and tactics, but everyone in Europe knows how Chelsea play it is another thing to stop them! At Stamford Bridge they played the perfect game, I have not seen anyone play as well against Chelsea in the last 5 years, they played like a side you believed they could stop Chelsea and go through, a mentality which cant be ignored as 90% of teams that go there dont believe this, to go through against Barca was totally unexpected but equally remarkable, both these sides are better than Bayern for me.. I think Mourinho will employ aggressive tactics on Robben to shut down the key component in Bayerns side, I am not pretending to know more than I do about Bayern having only watched the 90mins of their games 4 or 5 times this season, but when I have watched them it has been Robben, not Ribery, who has been their best player by far..he looks back to the form he showed at the beginning of his Chelsea career..Olic looks to be a good player also, but to be honest you cant ignore the fact that Chelsea and Barca have better attacking players than Bayern and Mourinho had plans for the players in both these sides that nullified their threats.. Perhaps I am being unfair on Bayern, but I do think that Inters exploits in the competition this season deserve respect and give a fair indication of their abilities against superior sides..guess the difference this time is that they are favourites but I dont expect this to make much difference to how they play given how Mourinho has approached games like this in the past..I do not expect a rout by any means but I think Inter 0AH @ 1.62 (bet365) is a cautious but safe play..
Fair well. Football is a game you can discuss about, but in some matches there will be simply different opinions and discussing about opinions won't end in one point. As you say, Mourinho does know Chelsea and they made one perfect match at Stamford Bridge. But so did Bayern do after 0:1 at home against Man Utd and so did Bayern do after 3:0! in Manchester. As for Barcelona, I did see Stuttgart vs Barcelona where they drew at home and the possibilities which Stuttgart got at home where not that bad at all and a more smart/less respect match in second leg would make it more tie. That and nothing else was done by Inter. Good pressing, good gap closing and faster counter attacks. Hence, what I did observe was, that Inter does defend with two lines of 4 man when the opponent holds the ball whilst two guys do in offense make pressure. However, the gap between those two lines of 4 man (defense/midfield) is quite huge and if you can cross the first line (passing in that gap to Müller/Olic/Robben/Hamit whoever) then you can bring them in nice trouble. If they close the gap with putting the midfield players even more back, then Bayern will have like 70-75% ball possession - Bayern will make the game and Inter will run around to close the gaps like chickens. Again I do not want to say Barcelona did play bad, but they simply did not find a good way to beat Inter's defensive style which was a problem that Guardiola had to solve. He could not. It is also funny, that with the way Bayern plays, the opponent looks very very weak (Lyon, Bremen) and people say that it was predictable easy wins. Pre- match everyone talked about close matches and Bayern owned both teams heavily making them look weak/bad. I see it coming, when Bayern will get it, we will discuss about what a bad day Inter had probably :loon

Fair well. Football is a game you can discuss about, but in some matches there will be simply different opinions and discussing about opinions won't end in one point. As you say, Mourinho does know Chelsea and they made one perfect match at Stamford Bridge. But so did Bayern do after 0:1 at home against Man Utd and so did Bayern do after 3:0! in Manchester. As for Barcelona, I did see Stuttgart vs Barcelona where they drew at home and the possibilities which Stuttgart got at home where not that bad at all and a more smart/less respect match in second leg would make it more tie. That and nothing else was done by Inter. Good pressing, good gap closing and faster counter attacks. Hence, what I did observe was, that Inter does defend with two lines of 4 man when the opponent holds the ball whilst two guys do in offense make pressure. However, the gap between those two lines of 4 man (defense/midfield) is quite huge and if you can cross the first line (passing in that gap to Müller/Olic/Robben/Hamit whoever) then you can bring them in nice trouble. If they close the gap with putting the midfield players even more back, then Bayern will have like 70-75% ball possession - Bayern will make the game and Inter will run around to close the gaps like chickens. Again I do not want to say Barcelona did play bad, but they simply did not find a good way to beat Inter's defensive style which was a problem that Guardiola had to solve. He could not. It is also funny, that with the way Bayern plays, the opponent looks very very weak (Lyon, Bremen) and people say that it was predictable easy wins. Pre- match everyone talked about close matches and Bayern owned both teams heavily making them look weak/bad. I see it coming, when Bayern will get it, we will discuss about what a bad day Inter had probably :loon
Mmm, I find it a bit simplistic to say that Inter have 2 banks of 4 players and there are gaps between the defence and midfield to exploit..if that was the way they played against Barca then Barca would have found a way around it, most of Barcas play is in these small pockets between defence and midfield that Messi occupies and creates problems in, it was in the tactics that Mourinho employed that meant that these areas were inaccessable to Barca and Messi ineffective..but hey perhaps we are getting a little off point! To be honest I'm not overly bothered who wins, I have no affiliation to either side and I hope it is a good game..from what I have observed I think Inter will win as they have more balance in the side and the superior tactics to be able to exploit any opposition weaknesses I do not think that either side has particuarly more attacking quality than the other..indeed each teams chances of success may come down to how Sneijder and Robben perform and whether they can find space to exploit, as both players are their sides attacking fulcrums..good luck with your bets, I will be sticking with Inter AH0..;)

Howard Webb will referee the Champions League final
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8694338.stm Webb, Howard - 41 games (Yellow: 153 Red: 5) It seems like he his showing normally around 4 yellow cards per game. And with looking in his international games this season he is doing this number consequently ^^

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Hi Guys, Got an any time scorer free bet on the final, not really bothered about value(its with Hills:eyes) I just want the guy who is most likely to play the full 90 minutes and spend 89 off them in the opposition box:tongue2 Any suggestions? (my footballing knowledge is limited to knowing that Scotland are better than England)

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May "Shitty" odds at Hill :unsure (comparing to other bookies) If you like to gamble with the FreeBet I would put it on a defender (e.g. Lucio@13) for 10+. For more "winning" chances I would put it on Milito or Robben - both are doing the penalties as well ;)

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May A very interesting debate going on about this match, nice one. I will offer my thoughts on the two sides. It is a final that at the start of the year I would have hated to see. However after the season both have had I am really looking forward to it. Both are looking to claim the CL to complete their treble this season. I am not a regular watcher of Bayern, but have of course seen their last few games in the CL. They have shown great togetherness in tough situations - such as being 3-0 down to Man U in the second leg. They have however had their fair share of luck along the way. Looking at the crucial decisions in matches they were very fortunate to go through against Fiorentina and it has been a combination of such decisions and magical moments from Robben that have got them to the final. Nevertheless they are here and will come to win. It seems to me that they only have one way to play and that is control the ball always looking to go forward. This is the way Van Gaal likes to play and it is nice to watch but they don't have much of a choice really. At the top level of football you cannot rely on a defence like theirs to keep you in matches. The problem is the CB's - they are just not good enough. Going forward will be interesting in this match. There is no doubt Robben has been playing very well and providing very important goals in matches. From what I have seen he has played from the right side coming in on his left. This will suit Inter perfectly as they can just play Zanetti at LB again and watch him tie Robben down. Zanetti is a master of this and this season he has proven to be one of the best players in the world. It may be better to play Robben from the left which may in turn stop Maicon from getting forward as much. I can fully see Zanetti locking Robben down this match. I don't exactly know how Bayern plan to line-up but when I have watched it has been 3 up front. Without Ribery that means Robben and two others. It may make sense to play Olic out wide and Gomez through the middle. Lucio and Samuel will be the two happiest players on earth if they play Gomez through the middle. Not to disrespect him too much, but these two have shackled Drogba and Ibra already this season and big physical players suit them perfectly. Gomez is certainly no better than the two mentioned so that would be great for them. In midfield is the key - as usual. Bastian and Van Bommel are good players - with Van Bommel messing things up and Bastian getting things moving. However Cambiasso is one of the finest DM in recent years. Partnered with Stankovic they will mirror the Bayern roles. In fact Cambiasso and Stankovic will probably both break things up and give the ball to Sneijder to get things going. I would side with the Inter midfield out of the two - just. This will be the key to the match I think. Going forward will be important for Inter. I don't expect them to at all come flying at Bayern but they cannot afford to just sit back too much, they must offer something going forward. Milito must of course play. He is the best goal-scorer in the world right now. I myself would then play Balotelli and Et'oo. Balotelli is a risky choice as he has the capability to be the best player on the pitch or the absolute worst. I don't think JM has handled him particularly well and will probably side with the comfortable and safe Pandev. Both teams have great mental strength and there is little between them in that respect. I think this will be a very close match and not one that I would like to call too clearly. I think Inter shade it in terms of players - but it will be very close. If we are all thinking and talking about how they will line-up etc then I imagine the two managers are planning how to surprise each other. I am not sure how it will be done, but I can only see Inter lifting the trophy to be honest.

"Shitty" odds at Hill :unsure (comparing to other bookies) If you like to gamble with the FreeBet I would put it on a defender (e.g. Lucio@13) for 10+. For more "winning" chances I would put it on Milito or Robben - both are doing the penalties as well ;)
The Hills prices are shocking. I dont know if thats down to how many people they sent the fyer i got to. I was going to back Klose as he is the only stiker competitevly priced in comparison to others, but I dont even know if he's likely to play( first rule of free bets- back a runner:lol) Cant back Milito or Robben at the Hills prices they are soooo far out of line. Is Lucio a certain starter? Looking at oddschecker Paddy power are best price about just about everyone. Their odds compiler gambling its a 0-0?

Zico - how do you think Bayern will line-up against Inter. Will it be three up front? If so' date=' which three?[/quote'] Bayern never play with three up front :unsure On paper they are not as offensive as they are in game which is a result of their steady moving and position changing/running in the gaps. We will see Olic as single striker, just behind him Müller who will be the key player in my eyes for Bayern. All speak about Robben, Ribery - some about Olic. Bayern is not only Robbery and Olic. Schweinsteiger improved so much, people rate Ballack high, I see Schweinsteiger better than Ballack this season. Average over 110 ball contacts per match, it was 150 ball contacts or more in a match in Bundesliga which was record. Van Gaal was the first coach using him on defensive midfield together with Bommel and he is the own who can slow down the match, can hold the ball and he is always ready for anyone to pass at him. To come back to Müller. Came from youth team. 20 Years old. Did play 34 matches, 13 goals and 11 assists. Okay it is Robben/Ribery which is Bayern all about. Sure that. He did play left midfield, right midfield, as striker and behind the only striker. He knows to run in the gaps, when to run in the gaps and he has the class to score goals. Back to the lineup... ------------Olic---------------------- ---------------Müller----------------- Hamit ------------------------- Robben ------Schweinsteiger - Bommel -------- Badstuber - Demicheles - Buyten --- Lahm --------------Butt---------------------- Olic - can cause trouble always, runs like a horse and does score important, easy goals. Müller - Young, not scared and he knows where to run, where to pass. Usually getting the space he needs since all, even opponents underrate him. Robben - Robben is usually doubled, but he has enough options. Lahm does in most of the cases assist him with a run on his right side, so Robben can either dribble in the center and shot or pass Lahm OR pass into the center to Müller or Olic. The question is not how to stop Robben, it is how to stop ALL THREE POSSIBLITIES. This is simply not possible, it will be just up to Bayern using any of those three possiblities (Lahm -> cross, Robben dribbling -> shot, pass to Müller/Olic who pass each other in the gap). Hamit Altintop did play very nice when Ribery missed in Lyon. He can dribble in the center and shot with his good right foot. Also is more defensive than RIbery which will give more security for counter attacks. It is expected that he will create a three man defensive midfield when Inter owns the ball (together with Schweinsteiger/Bommel), while Robben usually builds the second offensive player with either Olic/Muller (one of them run back/press the ball owner - usually Olic). Schweinsteiger/Bommel. Not much to say, tackling stats, ball possession stats, correct pass stats are all so damn good. Both are leaders and organize their team, both heavily underrated by European followers. Badstuber or Contento on left back. Badstuber is the more defensive guy (usually center back) and does not tend to participate in offense that much. In tackles and under pressure he is ice cold and his passes to his colleagues are usually finding their address. Contento is more agil, more athletic guy and he does not fear to take part in offense as well. Best scene was when he did shout at Ribery (he comes from youth team, first season, first match) because he did not help in defensive work. He is confident as well. Demicheles, on a good day can reach world class level. I know he had many problems but that was a result of last chaotic season where they did concede shit load of goals (will influence any defender - such a bad season). On top of that Van Gaal did not like him that much at first, plus additionally as only Argentinian guy he did not feel very good in München in terms of friends&family&atmosphere. Hence, the more time past - the more solid he got although he did do mistakes against Manchester. Against Lyon he was able to show one of his best matches where he did not accept any offensive attempts from Lyon. Buyten, was brought from Hamburg, sit on bench and it was a new situation for him as well. This season, is the first one where he feels that the coach does trust him and he does pay it back. Dangerous on set pieces and with very good body strength. Only negative side is that he is not very agil due to his body build. Lahm, was wanted by several big clubs, including Barcelona. He is never tired to do another run on Robben's side even though he knows in most cases the ball will go to the center position. Defensively he has more advantages when playing on the right side. Butt, old but experienced. Finally with his first title, you just have to go to Bayern to win those eh? He is solid, very solid these days. I mean Bayern has such a bad defense (don't agree myself - I see it as a process to improve them from last bad season) but had the lowest number of conceded goals in Bundesliga and did play the half final of Champions League without conceding any goal in two legs. They also finished off Bremen 0:4 in the German Cup final, who did score like 3 goals or sth against Atletico? (who beat Barca or was it Sevilla?) If there is a reason why Inter is favorite, then it is because German media tends to underrate their own class. It is the same for World Cups, it is the same for any European competitions where German teams are involved. They say others are favorites, they are the under dogs in last stages of any competitions, but are getting success here and there. I cannot see, why people talk about Florentina and Manchester. Bayern had two Schalke matches including Cup between Manchester match which they both won (one match red card, one match 120 minutes). No one does talk about this. And even if you say thats normal, then I see no point to discuss those matches, when after it they did again show an improvement in the matches which are in close past (Lyon and Bremen cup final). We will see, I won't be surprised if Inter won't get the title - its 50/50 for me and the odds do only represent value on Bayern. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May I can only see one result on Saturday.....And I believe Inter Milan will make it a 3rd European Cup.....I think Bayern have done very well to reach the final and fully deserved to knock out Lyon but IMHO were lucky to get past United who showed Bayern's defence up....As a United Fan...I'm still a bit bitter over the exit as I believe we should be playing in Madrid on Saturday but anyway that's football....I don't rate Bayern's defence at all...Demichells and VanBuyten are poor defenders at this level and will be caught out by the attacking quality of Milito and Eto'o.....Without Robben...Bayern would have been out ages ago and If Zanetti and can a "Messi job" again then it will be differcult for players like Olic to get into the game....If Inter can score an early goal on Saturday then I think they will comfortably dispatch Bayern's threat....I'm putting high stakes on a Inter victory on Saturday... Inter Win 5/4 To lift trophy - Inter 4/7 FGS - Eto'o 7/1 Inter -1 10/3

I can only see one result on Saturday.....And I believe Inter Milan will make it a 3rd European Cup.....I think Bayern have done very well to reach the final and fully deserved to knock out Lyon but IMHO were lucky to get past United who showed Bayern's defence up....As a United Fan...I'm still a bit bitter over the exit as I believe we should be playing in Madrid on Saturday but anyway that's football....I don't rate Bayern's defence at all...Demichells and VanBuyten are poor defenders at this level and will be caught out by the attacking quality of Milito and Eto'o.....Without Robben...Bayern would have been out ages ago and If Zanetti and can a "Messi job" again then it will be differcult for players like Olic to get into the game....If Inter can score an early goal on Saturday then I think they will comfortably dispatch Bayern's threat....I'm putting high stakes on a Inter victory on Saturday... Inter Win 5/4 To lift trophy - Inter 4/7 FGS - Eto'o 7/1 Inter -1 10/3
Well my friend, I respect your choise, nothing to comment on that. But regarding the stakes, be careful with them, this a CL final which could bring up to surface unsuspected energies. These kind of matches are, at least for me, more of a gamble than a bet. On the other hand, should you search for high value, then it certainly lies on Bayern. Anyway goodluck to you. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May My terrain is not CL, but here i see some value. Inter is sure a good and strong team who have a wonderfull defense. And for me the best trainer of the world. Bayern have one of the strongest offense in europe with robben/olic, and in the last games is the defense better then in the beginning of the season. But my first fact is that bayern have very good teamspirit. So much selfconfidence, they can every minute score a goal how against ManU. So for me is this match a coinflip... everything can happen, if i must/can make estimations, then it would be 33-34-33. So Inter - Bayern+0,25 @1,92 Stake: 5/10 SBOBET

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May To be honest; it's impossible to tell who's gonna win or how much goals there will be. It's a final were everything is possible IMO. So I don't bet on that types. But... I've found one reasonable bet. Over 4.0 yellow cards @1.81 (10Bet). Here are the reasons why: * In CL Inter had a rate of 2.58 (1 Point for a yellow one, 2 for a direct red one) and Bayern 2.08. * Inter had more yellow cards against better teams. Barcelona (5 and 3), Chelsea (4). Other high scores were against Kiev (4) and Kazan (4). * Bayern had 2+ yellows (points) in 9 out of 12 matches. 2 Matches they had no yellow cards. But they had 2 direct ones. * Webb is the referee. This season in CL he has exactly 4.00 yellow/match. * The 'yellow card recievers' in the regular season probably play in this match. For Bayern van Bommel (11), Schweinsteiger (6), Demichelis (5). For Inter Samuel (11), Chivu (8), Maicon (7), Lucio (5), Eto'o (5). * It's the CL final, so motivation is over 100%. That normally means rougher plays, which means more yellow cards. Secondly; if one team is leading 15 minutes before FT more yellow cards will follow IMHO. All in all; a very nice bet I think. Stake 3/5. GL Edit: Odds smashed to 1.69 5 minutes after I did my bet (and that's not because I played with a lot of money). So value probably gone.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Esteban Cambiasso: I don't agree with "those bookmakers" - we are no favourite in my eyes it is 50/50. Both teams won two titles in their domestic competitions. Both are same motivated, it could not went better for both teams and I think both teams are in exactly the same situation.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Inter for me 13/10 Hills, I can't see past 'em, Bayern very lucky route through didn't have an hard Group with Juventus and Bordeaux, scraped past Fiorentina & Manchester United, Lyon in a European Semi was kind. Inter have had much tougher passage through, beating Spainish & English champions in Quaters & Semi's, impressive displays throughout. Inter deserve this, hope best team overall this year wins. :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Add to my earlier thoughts and say I'll be laying Bayern @ 1.38 or so, for big stakes. Not the kind of odds to entice smaller-stakes punters, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from taking Inter to win the trophy @ 1.57 (Various). Both sides are in great form, but I think if Inter nullify the threat of Robben, which I think they will, Bayern'll struggle, and I think ''I Nerazzurri'' can nick it 1 or 2-0.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Sport Football (Euro Cups) Event Bayern Munchen-Inter Milano Selection Bayern Munchen (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.65 (Lay) Reasoning Bayern qualified in last round after won with Lyon,while Inter eliminated on Barcelona.Both teams here will have strong strikers,for Inter Eto'o and Milito,or for Bayern players like Ribery,Robben or Olic.But I think will be a very balanced match tonight,Mourinho is the best coach when we talk about defense.After 90th minutes,the score can be draw.Play lay on Bayern.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Bayern - Inter: OVER 4.5 Yellow Cards @ 2.20 (Interwetten) 4/10 Choosing sides is difficult in this game and odds are adjusted to Inter's slight advantage for various reasons to win this. No matter who actually wins it tought, this is expected to be really close and really concentrated and tense in midfield, the way these big games are, before maybe they explode. But both teams have had tough quarter finals and semis and players got their own fair share of yellows. In big games vs Barca and Chelsea, Inter had the most cards and it is reasonable as they are a very physical side. Bayern are more offensive by genes, however they have some guys like Van Bommel and the DCs that usually go into the referee's book for their own physical approach. In this game, where the referee might try to control it and emphasize on his presence, we may have some heavy yellowing, only to adress things better. Players don't have a next game to lose danger as this is it, this is the big game and they are expect to sweat before the attackers pass over them. So, in the liked of the physical games of Inter, the necessity and the special nature of the game, this is a special bet that requires some attention. Interwetten's offer is far too good, with no other bookmaker reaching their price, for example 10bet gives 1.69 for over 4.0 and Bet365 same price as our price (2.20) but for over5.5 and not over4.5 that is our pick. I believe we have some great value here and I will go after it. GL with your bets and enjoy the big game!