UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May Great match by Inter, small things make the difference in such a final. Milito did, Müller could not. A 1:1 would have been very neat just after halftime but there are days where the ball just dont want to go in. Well done both, fantastic season for both - fantastic match imo as well :clap:clap

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May

Bayern Munich - 1 Corner Handicap @ 2.10 - BET365. I see this as being the bet of the tie. German teams, Bayern included are more prone to using wing play, hence their propensity for winning high amount of corners. Inter average 4.7 corners at home, and 4.9 away, while Bayern average 7.3 corners at home, and 5.5 away. I feel there is a huge difference between these two sides, in terms of ability at winning corners. Bayer have beaten a minus one corner handicap in every match, home and away, in each knockout round so far. Versus Fiorentina, United, and Lyon. Inter lost a minus one corner handicap against Chelsea and Barcelona, home and away. They only beat a plus one corner handicap at home to CSKA Moscow.
Corners 6 - 2 in the end. Well done all Inter backers. Really was all very pradictable in the end :\

Re: UEFA Champions League Final > 22nd May I think small things made the difference. Bayern had a few chances and Inter had not really much more chances. Of course it looks much more dangerous when Inter counter attacks on huge space, than Bayern who hold around 70% ball posession in a CL final with so many young guys and have to create chances with small place. Quite glad I took that bet, if Müller did score the chance as Milito scored his goals it would have been very interesting indeed, but this way the fans - the neutral guys - just everyone got the impression that it is not Bayern's day but Inter Milan's. 1999 Bayern lost the final, two years later they got it. 2010 Bayern lost the final and hopefully in 2012, when the final is in München they can do it again. Ribery's contract extented to 2015 is a very good sign. Inter won league, cup, CL - lost coach. Bayern won leagues, cup, lost CL - still has their coach and much younger squad. The future is ours :ok