*** ATR Comp - Tickets to the Guineas Festival: Tie breaker 9.10 Kempton

Fancy going to the Guineas this weekend? We have 2 pairs of tickets to give away, one pair each for Saturday (2000 Guineas) and Sunday (1000 Guineas). Rules are simple:

• Pick 3 horses running at the Ascot flat meeting on Wed 28th April
  • 1 reserve allowed in case of non runner
  • All bets to be posted up 10 minutes before the start of the 1st race on the card
  • 10pts win on each at SP
  • The person with the highest profit wins
  • In event of a tie, we'll run a tie breaker at a race on the Kempton evening card
  • Minimum of 20 posts needed (as of midnight Mon 26th April) to be eligible to enter

Please only enter if you are free to attend this weekend:ok Winner can choose which day they would prefer, runner up gets the other pair of tickets. Tickets will be sent out Thursday.

Re: *** ATR Comp - Tickets to the Guineas Festival - Wednesday 28th April *** i doubt i can go as busy on sunday and too much to sort out on saturday if i win, i'll pass these on to a worthy cause :ok cmon lads these are worth competing for 245 Deirdre 355 Akmal 540 Netta

Re: *** ATR Comp - Tickets to the Guineas Festival - Wednesday 28th April *** OK guys, Russ is away at work so we need a tie breaker; 910 Kempton; Name three horses, 10pts for the winner, 5 pts for the second, 2pts for the third and 1pt if any of your horses are 4th. Good luck:ok

Re: *** ATR Comp - Tickets to the Guineas Festival: Tie breaker 9.10 Kempton

Cheers :ok Address sent. Best be getting my suit-jacket out!
Must swap numbers (via private) and meet up mate, same goes for anyone else making it on saturday my tickets arrived today (thanks again to beekeeper)!