Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!

Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL!  

1. 1.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! I am sure that some will see out the season but I believe that this Premiership run in is full of nasty little traps and there could well be fewer remaining than you think! Maybe theres another competition-predict how many remain at the end of this season.

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! I was surprise today, after having recieved email to make another pick. Had Villa last week and it was 2-2 :unsure. But then, I haven't read T/C yet :$. Oh well, another pick it is.

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! they didn't pick villa they forgot to pick so it goes in alphabetical order. These people picked Arsenal though, last week so next in line is Villa! Unlucky :)

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! I've already got mine sorted for the upcoming weeks, I'm stuck on 1st/2nd May fixtures, should I reach that far of course. :$ Birmingham to beat Burnley possibly, they could be down by then imo. Week 4 - Arsenal v Wolves Week 5 - Manchester City v Birmingham Week 6 - Liverpool v West Ham Week 7 - Chelsea v Stoke

Re: Last Man Standing Competition - £500 in Prizes - Exclusive to PL! I am another taking a risk this week. I am employing my 'draw card' but have went for Portsmouth not to lose at home to Blackburn (just 2 away wins all season). I went for this on Monday I think, before news of their 718 injuries came to light :\